[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ know any movies, that are similar to As Above So Below?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: As_Above,_So_Below_Poster.jpg (18KB, 251x397px) Image search: [Google]
As_Above,_So_Below_Poster.jpg
18KB, 251x397px
Does /x/ know any movies, that are similar to As Above So Below? (besides The Pyramid) I really liked the mixture of horror, adventure, mystery and the unknown. Also what does /x/ think of the movie?
>>
>>18075523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TjRUrf9R4

The Tunnel
>>
The Borderlands was kind of like As Above So Below, but without the labyrinth
>>
>>18075523
As above so below. What a misleading twisting of the words' original meaning.

Seems like a better BWP, but still crap designed to keep good christians from misbehaving.
>>
>>18075523
i've watched this movie the first time on lsd... it was one of the most incredible experiences ever,,, the second time i was sober but the movie was still awesome... a movie that brings some of the same questions about nature and time is Timecrimes and also Timelapse... i find the same excitement at the end as with As Above so Below
>>
>>18075551
The words' original meansings were that it's the same up above as it is below
It's a kos, or some might say kosm because it exists in multiple bodies, but in reality, it's all the same God
>>
I'm an archaeologist so this movie was pretty great for me. Not the Best movie out there but I enjoyed the adventure/horror aspect of it too
>>
aw dude as above so below is one of my favorite movies, it's like indiana jones but scary. not a movie, but i suggest both amnesia games if you want a similar atmosphere
>>
>>18075523
Just read At the Mountains of Madness
>>
>>18075556
dude me too, it was a ride forsure.
>>
>>18075551
>What a misleading twisting of the words' original meaning
It does touch upon the alchemical theme of the movie though. And a bit of a pun.
>>
>>18075523
the objective
resolution
>>
>>18075523
The Descent. Well, it's only similar because in both cases it sparks some fresh claustrophobia and they go underground and things go bad, but along with As Above So Below it's my favourite.
>>
Dude watch Area 51
>>
>>18075559
>kosm
My nigga
>>
>>18075523
I don't know if that movie is good or not but the cover art is amazing.
>>
>>18075523
[spoiler]The pale guy near the end is genuinely scary. But the "you are haunted by your past" cliche is maybe a little bit overused these days[/spoiler]
>>
File: 700451-kenshiro[1].jpg (349KB, 1603x1202px) Image search: [Google]
700451-kenshiro[1].jpg
349KB, 1603x1202px
>>18078147
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>18078194
>pale guy
Literally Death.
>>
File: JeruZalem.jpg (287KB, 960x1422px) Image search: [Google]
JeruZalem.jpg
287KB, 960x1422px
JeruZalem
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.