[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
Anyone here who feels they were abducted in the past? Or anyone here who has an irrational fear of aliens?
Since small age, i had the fear of aliens. I am 18 now and they dont scare me much.
>>
>>18075029
I don't know about being taken by Ayy lmaos, but I did have a bit of a fear of them as a youth (the greys still give me the heebiejeebies), but I have seen some strange shit.
Twice, in 2006 and 07, I saw a chrome colored cylinder shaped craft. Both sightings happened around 3 in the afternoon and on both occasions the craft moved south to north only to return on the same path traveling north to south, which I thought was weird.
>>
File: 42d.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
42d.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>18075029
Used to be scared shitless of them when I was about 8. I would never sleep facing the ceiling because I felt I was more prone or vulnerable to getting abducted that way. But ever since the ayy lmao memes, my fear of aliens is virtually gone and I would now rape their tight Grey buttholes if given the opportunity.
>>
Lil mayo is my nigga
>>
>>18075967
What about those 9 foot tall Aryan bitches?
>>
>>18076088
What are you, gay?
>>
>>18075029
My dad is a big paranormal nut and so I watched a lot of alien documentaries and shit on TV when I was little. So yeah, I was scared shitless for a long time.

As I grew older and was able to point out how BS most of the evidence for the existence of UFOs and alien abductions are, I grew out of it. Conceptually, it sounds like a spooky thing, but I don't get scared at night because of it.

I still do scare myself with thoughts of spooky things though. I don't believe in ghosts or demons or anything, but when I let my imagination go wild I end up paranoid that something might happen.
>>
>>18075029
Aliens terrified me as a kid I think because of some documentary my cousins made me watch in their spooky house when I was like 6

luckily I'm not autistic and didn't grew up a tinfoil idiot
>>
>>18076238
What are you, a jew?
>>
>>18075029
I woke up with a metal thing in my arm once. Just thought it was shit that I tracked on my shoes that ended up in my bed but sometimes when I get a full night's sleep and am tired I think what if I spent all night getting anally violated by little green men
>>
>>18076333
Maybe you're a victim of a MILAB program?
>>
>>18075029
shit ill post. I dont care if yall dont believe me.
>be me
> about 5-6 years ago
> usually wake up in the middle of the night around 2:30 AM happens to this day.
> one night I wake up but I cant move at all
> its that sleep paralysis.
>i have had that before but not like this
> I felt my legs and feet started moving to the floor while my sense of touch was still in tact.
>I had no control and suddenly feel feet hit floor
>stand up and see 3 figures with big black eyes around 4 feet tall.
> Panic ensues as I try to yell or get control of my body
> I walked into hallway while they were following me
> wake up

Now when I told me next door neighbor what happened he remembered seeing a strange light in the field about 100 ft from my house. Scariest moment of my life
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.