[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bohemian Grove Cremation of Care Origins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

Fires of sacrifice were lighted especially at spring and midsummer holidays, by exception on November 1st. May Day and November Day were the more important, the beginning and end of summer, yet neither equinoxes nor solstices. The time was divided then not according to sowing and reaping, but by the older method of reckoning from when the herds were turned out to pasture in the spring and brought into the fold again at the approach of winter--by a pastoral rather than an agricultural people. On the night before Beltaine ("Baal-fire"), the first of May, fires were burned to Ball to celebrate the return of the sun bringing summer. Before sunrise the houses were decked with garlands to gladden the sun when he appeared; a rite which has survived in "going maying."
>>
This is fascinating...

piece blacked with charcoal. Whoever got the black piece was thereby marked for sacrifice to Baal, so that, as the ship proceeded in safety after Jonah was cast overboard, the affairs of the group about the May-Eve fire might prosper when it was purged of the one whom Baal designated by lot.

Later only the symbol of offering was used, the victim being forced to leap thrice over the flames.
>>
I thought people would be interested in this
>>
>>18074259
moloch doesn't stand a chance against kek.
>>
>>18074259
Bohemian grove = greek mythology from egyptian mythology
>>Age of Taurus is moloch's incarnation
>>Minerva is related to Athena
Greeks and Egyptians basically share their mythology.

Basically an unholy communion for the richest people in the world
>>
>>18074259

>beltaine
>baal

You seem to be confused.
>>
>>18074689
Is it real? Are there any stories? What's the purpose? What goes on this this space?

(Take your time responding, I'll check back)
>>
>>18074689
What makes Greek/Egyptian beliefs evil/unholy?
>>
>>18074751
Being a christian*
>>
>>18074689

But how did it come about?
>>
I thought it was of Druidic origins. Truth is, those wealthy fucks like to make a mockery of all true religions and confusing the fuck out of us, so who knows.

Spoopy related tune with the cremation of care passage...
https://m.soundcloud.com/ryanderanged/bohemian-bloodwave
>>
>>18074709

A Bel or a Baal is a Title for a Lord. Its not a name its a Honorific.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bel_(mythology)
>>
>>18074709
beltane means Baals fire good Sir...whats confusing?
>>
>>18074689

Bel's or Baals were represented by a Bull.

So Lords were seen personified as a Bull.

Taurus is the Age of the Bull and it was a time when Enlil ruled.

Enlil was the Baal of Heaven / Lord of Heaven.

Known as the Great Bull of Heaven, Gugalanna.

Marduk was his Adversary, he was the Bel of Babylon IE: The King or Lord of Babylon.
>>
>>18075644

Translation:

Lords Fire.
>>
The Bohemian Grove is Reminiscent of the Cedar Forests of Baalbek, in Lebanon.

This is the Old World of Mesopotamia.

The gods lived in Baalbek

The Temple to Baal Bek is translated as the Temple to Lord Jupiter.

Enlil Built his Ekur there, his Mountain House. This is the equivalent to the Greek Mount Olympus. He built it from the Cedar Trees'
>>
>>18074709
Who is Crom Cruach?
>>
Marduk was the Bel of Babylon and he was then seen as a Bull because he was a Lord.

But Marduks Son and Heir was Nabu, and he was seen as an Owl because of his Rank he Held.
>>
Jeremiah 50:2

This is what the LORD says: "Tell the whole world, and keep nothing back. Raise a signal flag to tell everyone that Babylon will fall! Her images and idols will be shattered. Her god Bel Marduk will be utterly disgraced.
>>
File: golden-calf2.jpg (42KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
golden-calf2.jpg
42KB, 480x320px
Marduks name in Sumerian is Amar Utu it means Solar Calf.

literally, "the calf of Utu" or "the young bull of the Sun"
>>
>>18075659
wtf is en aul?
>>
File: archons.jpg (8KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
archons.jpg
8KB, 240x210px
A Lord or a Baal is the same as an Archon.

These are the beings we called Lords of the Garden.
>>
"The Bohemian Grove -- which I attend, from time to time -- it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco." - President Richard M. Nixon
I shit you not, Google it.
>>
File: 0302161309c.jpg (868KB, 2048x1350px) Image search: [Google]
0302161309c.jpg
868KB, 2048x1350px
>>18075646
fair translation but it is obvious and I think my main point is that no Baal or Moloch arent the actual name of the Archons that were being worshipped...but that all through the ages they were worshipped by sacrificing people by burning them alive.

hell basically the movie The Wicker Man in essence is Sgt Howie being sacrificed to the Fallen Archon referred to by some as "Baal"
>>
>>18075672
or like the story they tell kids in American schools about how satanist pilgrims took over the government of salem and burned countless innocent women while singing and praying to their evil god in front of a community of tens of thousands in a major american city
>>
>>18075672

Yes, Satan isnt really a Name. Its a Title or Honorific for the Adversary or Enemy of Yahweh.

His name is Marduk. Known in Egypt as Ra.
>>
>>18075723
Ezekiel 29:

The word of the LORD came
unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against
Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against him, and
against all Egypt: Speak, and say, Thus saith the
Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, Pharaoh king of
Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers.
>>
>>18074259
>Beltaine

In the Old World they had the Akitu Festival ( Barley Cutting ) to remember Marduks victory over Tiamat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akitu

Sometimes called the Zagmuk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zagmuk
>>
>>18075723
thought his name was Heylel?
>>
>>18075651
great info anon. were the "gods" fallen angels aliens or something else??
>>
the reason America is failing is that they have not done a true sacrifice since 1990...
>>
>>18076003

Yes.

The god of the Bible is one of the gods. Because the Hebrew Bible which became the OT is based on the Sumerian Text and the Mythology of Mesopotamia.

The Jews took one of the gods from this old pagan patheon and they made him their one and only god.

This is a false form of Monotheism. To choose the strongest god Enlil to be their Yahweh.

Fallen Angels were from the Heavenly Host called the Malakim of Yahweh. They were the Igigi of Enlil.

Angels were seen as a Military force the same as the Igigi: AKA the Watchers.

When the fallen rebelled it was because they went against the Will of Enlil to abduct human females at the wedding of Marduk to Sarpanit.

Enlil didnt want Igigi / Angels interbreeding with humans. This is why he wanted the Deluge to kill them all.
>>
>>18075804

Different Language.

He was called by other names like Meridoch or Prince Mastema also.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
The Brazen Bull was a Torture and Execution Device.

They used to put people inside a statue of a Bull and set them on fire.

You would hear the Screaming of the person inside the bull as they were burned alive and Smoke came out of the Bulls Nostrils....
>>
>>18076242
it truly is so fascinating to ponder. I think it's fair to say he is a Cherubim?
>>
>>18076248
wonder if based off of Moloch?
>>
>>18076637
Other way around. Moloch isn't a real thing.
>>
>>18076248
There's no evidence this was ever actually used
>>
>>18078684
are really this retarded???
>>
>>18075768
great info. our Founding Fathers in America did that ceremony to dedicate the capitol. Did they realize it was to Baal?
>>
File: 3306262971_7c871b22d4_z.jpg (219KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3306262971_7c871b22d4_z.jpg
219KB, 500x375px
>>18079349

annuit coeptis - Translated

'He favors our Undertaking'

Of the 'New World Order'

If you want to understand the NWO you have to know what the Old World Order was.

America is said to be the founding of the New Babylon.
>>
>>18075679
We were told in the 2000s that the Salem Trials were a hoax told by imaginative little girls. I didn't even hear about an evil takeover of Salem until I watched the fictional Salem show on netflix.
>>
>>18079919
the trials were real and satanic...
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.