[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky to downright horror stories from work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1scary.jpg (1KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1scary.jpg
1KB, 125x94px
Lets hear em. Green text preferred .
>>
>be myself
>I had just started this job as a night watchman during school to help pay for classes.
>I had been there for about 5 months and really wow'd the higher ups so they gave me alot of the more challenging posts / alot of leeway .
>About three months in they gave me this new post.
>I'm not 100 percent sure what it was but from the talk of it it was some old governmental building for people with major issues , basically a prison for people with mental health issues with criminal tendencies.
>Non of this concerned me as a young man, plus its not like they were still there as it has been closed down and the only few people were maintenance crews and surveyors coming and going...non of this concerned me either as I worked at night and everyone was sleeping.
>Place was pretty huge...I mean it took me a shift to do everything at least once..im not complaining , it was kinda peacefully there.
>The first two months i spent familiarizing myself with the expansive grounds.
>Here and there shooing away HS kids having a beer , the occasional homeless squatter...absolutely nothing to be really spooked by.
>>
cont.
> As time went on I expressed that this was not a one person thing.
>Higher ups agreed to give me a team to supervise as I really was supposed to double check many times a night but due to the big area was not able to.
>The new guys were good..one of them was like me, a college student just trying to make some money to pay for school. The others were..difficult to get along with.
>I always kept the college kid by me...we would gab about classes and women we were dating, what our plans were in the future..normal stuff.
>The other two...they felt like burn outs from life , never were pleasant and always made excuses about going into buildings and showing up on time...
>anways I had my team and now I could finally get everything done the way it needed to be done.
>>
>One night everything got weird.
>It was just me and the college kid partnered up
>the other two were checking the woods.
>normal patrols and usual
>hear loud scream from wooded area
>we go check
>we both see a flashlight violently bobbing about in the woods.
>we follow.
>its one of the other guys we worked with.
>Says the other guy went ape shit.
>Started to mumble and slur
>Threatened to kill other guy.
>says he knew he was out to get him, and now that they were alone he could complete his mission.
>guy books it after failed attempts to hurt other guy.
>Now its three of us and some wildman in the woods.
>radio for police.
>Guy comes bursting out of woods
>and just drops to the floor.
>hes alive just standing there looking at the sky panting.
>cops/medical come and shuttle him away.

>Guy who was chased quit after that night.
>Just me and the college kid stayed for a few months and both left once we had better gigs.
>>
you defeat the entire purpose of greentexting by putting 20-30 words in a line
>>
>overtime
>>
File: Your Move.png (50KB, 457x283px) Image search: [Google]
Your Move.png
50KB, 457x283px
>>
I posted this once before

I am from Europe. Few years back I was on holiday in Turkey.
>First night at the hotel.
>went to bed early because was tired.
> suddenly wake up at 3 AM literally standing in a corridor outside my room.
>had to go to reception to get spare key so I could get back in
I didnt feel anything bad though it was quite a scary experience.

Never before in my life I have sleepwalked. That was the first and the only time. I dont know why I done, what was reason for it.
>>
I was in the Navy for a few years and had one eerie experience that I can't fully explain.

>stationed on an amphibious dock landing ship
>standing a late night/early morning watch for the engineering spaces
>whole watch consists of doing rounds in all the spaces
>take readings, check for any casualties, and of course and security breaches
>ship is underway, out at sea for a 9 month deployment
>doing my rounds as one of the only ones awake in the area
>go down in to "shaft alley"
>shaft alley is the absolute lowest point of the ship
>where the shafts of the rotors are monitored being driven from giant diesel engines in forward compartments
>get a sudden feeling like I'm being watched
>in the most abandoned spot on the ship, in a spot where I couldn't possibly be watched without me noticing
>shrug it off and climb out back to the engineering deck
>decide randomly to switch my round up and visit the main space where one of the diesel engines are
>open the main space door to have a guy with a beard dressed in civilian clothes brush by me
>beard, civilian clothes, on a military ship where those two aren't allowed
>on top of this he wasn't wearing any ear protection
>i would've known if we had civilians on board but he just looked "engineery"
>he casually says to me: "smells like fuel.."
>says it in a nonchalant way and walks past me without much of a glance
>i say th-thanks and continue down the hatch into the lower levels
>coming down I get the smell of fuel hitting me
>he was right
>go down to the lower level and the diesel engine is seeping fuel oil, gushing out like crazy
>at any moment, I could've been incinerated
>called the casualty, fire team responded, everyone barely awake
>still never figured out who the guy was
>but there were always ghost stories of some senior chief engineman who died in a toxic gas leak that haunts the spaces
>>
>>18074388
Hmm, after having your story, I have arrived to a hypothesis. I do believe the bearded civilian may have been that senior chief engineman you mentioned.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x2832px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x2832px
This happened to me a couple weeks ago. I worked at a secluded summer camp up in the mountains over the summer as caretaker/custodian. Mid-July to mid-August the place was deserted except for a few staff coming and going and myself. I'd heard stories that the place was a bit haunted by a female spirit they called the lady of the lake. The last weekend I was there they threw a retirement party for a couple of managers. We had a bunch of chairs set up in a big assembly hall called the spruce room. The party ended on Sunday and everyone went home leaving me there by myself to clean up.

>last of the party leaves and I put away the 100 or so chairs in spruce room and close the doors on flat screen tv
>go to my apartment to take a much needed shit
>mid-deuce I hear knocking at my door
>yell "be right there" thinking someone came back cuz they forgot something
>furiously wipe and start pulling up pants and hear more knocks at my door
>run out and open door and there's not a soul or car in sight
>think someone is messing with me and walk around the camp yelling to whoever might be there
>nobody
>poop a little more in my drawers
>walk back over to spruce room to take out garbages
>walk into spruce room and see pic related
>I don't remember having any black chairs, only light gray chairs
>doors over flat screen that I had just closed are wide open
>I'm sure someone is messing with me so I walk through all 8 cabins and any place I think someone could be hiding
>nobody
>Go back to my apartment to hide until person relieving me arrives
>about to reach for doorknob when something knocks on the door from inside the apartment
>sure someone is messing with me and swing the door open
>nobody
I quickly packed up all my stuff and went and sat in my truck for 2 hours until the other person arrived. Yelled out "have a good summer" as I drove the fuck outta there.
>>
>>18074025
>got a job
>supposed to be short term, just needed some cash
>woke up one day and realized I ha spent 8 hours a day in that place for 3 years of my life
it was terrifying
>>
>working on a 3rd world country
>go to the bathroom
>there's cum on the handwasher
>call it a day
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.