[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Deal with Dream Hauntings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 431298431.jpg (18KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
431298431.jpg
18KB, 640x360px
Hello /x/

I am coming to you for advice as I have had a lot of trouble finding information about this particular kind of haunting/ghost.

Two months ago I moved into a new apartment. Since then, I have had waves of despair and sadness hit me for no reason at all, and have had dreams that aren't mine. What I mean by that is they are artificial, as if they are being planted there by an external force. I don't know how else to explain it, but they are always unpleasant and I can't get them to stop. I have a vague memory of one these dreams being a ghostly type woman berating/yelling at me. My gf who lives with me is experiencing the same things.

Whatever kind of ghost it is, it seems to primarily communicate through dreams.

How do I get this to stop? How can I get this ghost to get out, move on, or find a new target?

TL;DR: Got new apartment, feeling waves of dread and misery out of nowhere, feeling like I'm being watched inside, and having artificial bad dreams that aren't mine. What I think is the bad spirit appeared to me in a dream and was yelling at me. How to cleanse/banish this spirit?
>>
Halp pl0x
>>
bumping with sympathies anon, ive been in places like this a couple times and just ended up moving. i found spending time doing positive spiritual activities, cleaning/decorating to help a little but idk.
>>
>>18073879
You got two choices Anon.

>exercise the ghost
>leave the apartment
>>
The salt banishes to the spirits with bad intentions.
You can try....
>>
Hope someone posts something to help. I grew up in a haunted house. That shit sucked. You couldn't ever relax because you know something is always watching you.
>>
well, i honestly dont know, but did you ever try to find out what the entity wants from you? maybe it has a request to ask you because it left something unfinished in the last life. maybe it has information it wants to pass on. maybe it has chosen you to do something. or maybe you are both going lunatic in the very same kind of way. i dont know. but trying to listen might find out. i cant believe some entitiy uses its time just to keep you from dreaming.
maybe it wants to make you scared, sucking power out of that fear and become stronger over time (after all, all ghoststories start first with some minor weird noises/bangs/cold air, and the more and more the people get concerned the stronger the spooks get, so maybe those things get power from fear).

also you could look for an exorcist/medium because even though most of them are probably scams yyou might find a real one since they probably really exist if ghost and demons and such stuff really exist (never saw one so im always sceptic)
>>
If your desperate, you might find help here:

Https://www.reddit.com/r/YourGhostStories/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.