[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consciousness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 18

File: 400642.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
400642.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Db5VBEXKAE

I'll just leave this here.
>>
Don't leave it just here. Leave it everywhere spread it Like cancer. It really upsets people who try to keep this shit buried in all the other bullshit they want you to believe.

Its not new but, people have known this shit for a long time, now with the internet however it can be shared much faster
>>
I dont get it
What is it ?
>>
>>18073752
people need to watch it, a real mind-opener about the true nature of Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=debcXgOi0T0
>>
Will watch tomorow
But what is it talking about ?
>>
>>18074055
if this video is true, then why do stars appear like circles in the sky? why do we see other planets in the sky as spheres?
>>
>>18074088
when i ask this, im inferring that we're using telescopes to see the planets in space. this video is ridiculous
>>
>>18073752
>Multiple personality disorder has documented cases of one personality having cancer and the other not having it

Yeah, sounds cool. But I have to see anything scholarly proving this. The only "proof" I've found is heresay, anecdotal, and blogs. Show me a case study and I'll believe this shit
>>
>>18074052
It explaIns That we are a different person each moment in the present and that present chances the past. Past is just thought within the present once one becomes more knowledgeable about this fact they can define who they are in any given moment. It literally is the secret that has been hidden from us and the Rich and powerful use the media as a means to control the thoughts of the masses thus creating the reality we experience.
>>
>>18075381
And this is op btw, I feel it is my duty to help inform people so we can create a better world for all of humanity.
>>
>>18074503
Yes i think he goes a bit too far with the multi personality aspect, but it it's important to know that we are also a collective consciousness and it might be difficult for one soul or one aspect of the while to break free.
>>
>>18073752
Interesting. I found about Bashar this week and I've been binging on Darry'ls videos.

But the music in this one is really annoying.
>>
>>18075387
I think It has been made to be more catchy for the youth.
>>
This one is much more mind blowing. The dude making the question is almost unbearably boring, but hear it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUfB-VOh3U
>>
This one is very revealing. He keeps asking this woman to describe the version of herself she would want to be and she keeps dodging it and bringing up crystals, mandalas and all that new age bullshit.

I find it refreshing that Bashar looks past all that and insists. All that crap has done no favors to anyone. All that is is excuses and diversions to avoid looking inside and being honest with oneself. Similar to what armchair occultists do with their thousand book libraries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PG2bVpIuKA
>>
File: 14910642466_887580cff0.jpg (181KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
14910642466_887580cff0.jpg
181KB, 500x375px
Op again

What xizens need to understand is there it's a whole world out there to explore, learn and manipulate. Stop allowing your selves to be defined by other people, pic related, learn C, then learn assembly, learn every thing.
>>
Learn to hack the matrix around you, know where we are going.
>>
Learn that everything in reality can be broken down into subroutines, to learn to program it you only need know the fundamentals, data types, logic, math, loops etc. We live in fractal reality that operates like a computer program, particles are only information, they have discovered that a particle can travel backwards into the past. They have been experimenting with it creating subtle changes called the Mandela effect, this is no joke.
>>
>>18075525
Dude what are you smoking? I know C and I can tell you manipulating your reality is much easier than all that. You have all the equipment you need inside you.
>>
>>18075535
Its to learn, nothing more.

You don't need C to manipulate reality but concepts in computer code is helpful, it solidifies that reality isn't solid and error correction code has been found to exist within the math we use to explain it.

I such have explained it more but I'm just bored of saying the same shit.
>>
>>18074088
>why do we see other planets in the sky as spheres?

do you have a picture of one of those spheres you are talking about?
>>
>>18074088
>then why do stars appear like circles in the sky?

they do not look like circles or even spheres.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy9QWtqYNrI
>>
I want to be a multi millionaire that helps discover and conducts research of this information in the future, in MY future.
>>
>>18077166
You can anon, you can do what you always wanted so long as it is good, unfortunately this world is so shit we are dragged down from our dreams. As op this might be the last time I post on /x/ or even 4chan because I've simply had enough, no I won't do it faggot, I will set myself free, I have enough practise runs to understand how it all works, and I no longer wish to dip down to this level because it feels horrible, despair is the worst feeling.

Once I start my usual process I won't exist to anyone on this plain, I may have even died on this plain but I will be unaware of it. I stayed to save others from their own destructive minds because I have a heart, and because I care so much about others, perhaps this is why I'm able to do the things I do. I am not with out sin, no one is. But I care and you should too, the gate to your world is waiting when you are ready for it.
>>
One more post.

The steps towards enlightenment.

1. Who is I
2. Control your emotions, don't let your self become angry at any cost, they are just thoughts and if you cave in to them you have already lost
3. Be mindful of your thoughts but don't become them, you are way more powerful you just don't grasp the concept of be separate from them.
4. Everything you experience is your own thoughts so accept responsibility and don't just get angry.

Its not hard, it just physically feels like it is, you're way beyond that, so be the change you want to see.
>>
>>18077166
And one more thing anon, don't focus on the future, that will lead to failure, instead focus on what is now, that is primary, accept what life gives you and once you are happy and stable and only then. then you can have goals but don't dwell on it...
>>
File: adventures.jpg (351KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
adventures.jpg
351KB, 1200x825px
>>18078701
nice video. i like you anon, don't an hero. and i do care too. things can be awesome! don't you give up
>>
>>18078768
Lol I won't an hero, you know the saying time flies when you having fun... its basically how it works, life is a big learning experience, you have fun and its like putting a computer games into turbo speed and watching it fly by till you arrive at the point you pause again and self reflect again. I know my posts sound dark but they aren't.
>>
>>18073752
Ok so then how do I fly?
>>
>>18078813
You arrive at a point now that makes this possible.
>>
>>18074013
lol r u 12?

do we have to spread every recorded acid trip for now on?
>>
>>18078857
>lol r u 12?
Insults someone like a 12 year old.

Mods ban this faggot
>>
File: No18078857.jpg (42KB, 1022x781px) Image search: [Google]
No18078857.jpg
42KB, 1022x781px
>>18078857
f̰̯̬͙̫̗r̢c̹h͇͇̥̹̭̞̜ ̵͕͕̦p̦̪s̳͔̮̣̹͟t͔͙̜ ̦̻̼̜̹͠ͅn̝͍̬̕ ̞̱̝̮̻̫̙p͖s͕̦͙ͅt̵ͅs
̦̥̝f ̯̪̜(p̢͙̪̤̪s͙̩̰̻̯̪t̤̼͓̺̜̮ ͉̭̕=̺̝=̧̖ ̭͚̪̩18̯̬̩̫̫̩̫0̭7̞8͔̥̫̭̯̟̣8̘͚5͏̬̪̩̳̞͍7̗̣)̤̹̞̬̻̺̗͞
̲̝͍͝ ̟͇͕̼̝̲̩{̫͔͕͔̰̖́
̹̲̖͉̪ ̙̙͉͝ ̷̮̰̣̞d̼͘s̟͘p̜͖̻r̗̺C͕̺̼͖̯̭d̗̥̲̩͉̰ ̸̺̯̣̫=͢ ̖̮͙͓͎̬͜ͅt̞͓͜ŕ͔̱͙̭;̟̞̬͇̮͠
͓́ ̲̠͓ ͡n҉̩s̩̬̮̭n͉t̰̯ý̜̜̳L̠͙̜̣̥̀p̱̝̖̻̲̞ͅ(̣)̱̻̭̺̼;̼̰͓͇̬
̪ ̵͉}̼̥̼͕͎ͅ
>>
>>18073752
Oh look another charlatanical guru faggot:

http://basharchanneledbydarrylanka.org/documentary/

>Bashar is a multi-dimensional being, a friend from the future who has spoken for the past 33 years through channel, Darryl Anka, bringing through a wave of new information that clearly explains in detail how the universe works and how each person creates the reality they experience. Over the years, thousands of individuals have had the opportunity to apply these principles and see if they really work to change their lives and create the reality that they desire.

>Overwhelmingly the response we receive is "This works!" Some of the feedback our listeners have shared include:

-> Enhanced creativity & abundance
>- Mental & emotional clarity
>- Improved health
>- Enhanced love relationships
>- Increased ability to take cocks up ass
>- Expanded psychic ability
>- Increased self love & self acceptance
>- Greater self-empowerment
>>
File: ressurect.jpg (218KB, 795x1112px) Image search: [Google]
ressurect.jpg
218KB, 795x1112px
>>18078791
thanks for responding. i agree that this whole thing is like a sandbox reality game. sometimes when i try to explain the thought that everything is just consuming and creating itself - ouroboros style - i realize it comes off as dark. maybe there's just no easy way to word it though, because the knowing comforts me and led me out of depression. i no longer fear death in the same way.

its fun to post here but i understand if you have to leave. i think about doing so as well. i wonder sometimes if i am missing out on real friendships from spending time on here
>>
>>18078857
b̪̻r̴͚͙̝̪k̪̳̲͚̘
͘s̖͍̱̰͎̦̀t͕̥ ̣ͅmḍ̷͚͔ ̕0̢͈̜̗͔̳ͅ
̦̲̭̭̫̺b̮͉t̯̜͎͕͙̱̠͜C̰͙̩͔d̲͚́ ͉͈͔̝̫͟=̵͈̮͕̬ͅ ͇̟̲͈̝̲́"̤̙̜̞͕̱͖t̲͝h͇̦̫̰͉̳yw̧̭̟̬̭͓̠̞h̘̥͈̟̠͔͝s͖ṯ̯h̬̫ͅm̜̠̠̩̭̪͚s͍͔̳̙l̞̮̟͎f̱̺̤̺̤s̪̳̱͢h̴̜l̷̲̺n̢l̷̬̹͙̰͍n̴g̜̯͜r҉̬̤̯̼͎b͇̺̮͙͎̰̩s͈̫̬p̗͉̘̼̰͔r̗̫͙̲̮t͕̼͚̬̠"͖͙͔
̛͖̝͙̖̖͓r̯͕̹b̡̙t̘̰̺̼̹̩

Do. Not fuck with me child...
>>
>>18078912
Here is the truth:

Existence is not a "sandbox reality game" (except as metaphor ala "all the world's a stage"), it isn't a simulation, there are no "layers."

Reality is WYSIWYG. Reality is real. The natural universe is all there is, if there are other universes they are divorced from casually effecting us.

You have one life and that's it. If you suicide, there won't be relief from one's troubles, as "relief" requires consciousness. May as well stick around and try life, as there's literally nothing else to do.
>>
File: Capture.png (890KB, 1118x955px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
890KB, 1118x955px
>>18078813
You get on a fucking plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltAereKB-OA
>>
>>18078931
>WYSIWYG
Not true.

What you think is what you get wytiwyg so you replace the s with a t.

Of course you have you opinions but as I said what you THINK is what you get...
>>
>>18078931
I'm not bother to argue with you because I've been on the other side of the argument and I know it's pretty much impossible I'll convince you of anything.

The problem is when you have experienced proof that >>18078955 what you think is what you get, so many times, there isn't really much argument to be had.

If I can convince you of anything I hope it's that you should never let go of curiosity and skepticism (proper skepticism, not being contrarian for the sake of it, but rather actually challenging your beliefs, including the ones skepticism itself takes you to).
>>
File: 1472494352832.png (474KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1472494352832.png
474KB, 500x496px
>>18078955
Jump off a high cliff. Think that you can fly.

Get back to me with results.

Of course you won't do this because you don't really believe your tinkerbell bullshit when itactually matters.
>>
File: path.jpg (268KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
path.jpg
268KB, 500x750px
>>18078931
by sandbox, i meant that the feel of being alive is akin to constantly making inputs into the world in attempts to experience an ideal result. but this description doesn't take away from just how beautiful and disturbing and absurd the highs and lows of living are. there are a lot of distractions on earth but ultimately i would agree that things are profoundly just as they are.

>May as well stick around and try life, as there's literally nothing else to do.
true this - you too! i am unlikely to suicide, things are interesting here. i just don't want to be ruled by fear of death. although maybe in and of itself that is an admission of being fearful of death.
>>
>>18078967
>The problem is when you have experienced proof that
I have been able to leave my body since six years old, controlled from age of 21 approx.. I smoked a heavy psychedelic known by the name of salvia divinorum I now believe my trip is what brought me hear as my trip consisted of my death through drowning body bag included. Since then the world I experience is cold with subtle changes know as the Mandela effect.

My past memory are not, they are created to explain.
>>
>>18078970
Do not abuse lord kek like this friend, he will strike you down.
>>
File: 1472537906086.png (48KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
1472537906086.png
48KB, 960x886px
>>18079001
Bite me. Also, Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong.
>>
>>18078996
I have experience with OBEs as well, but haven't been able to control it :(

All I've done in my life is weed and I quit a long time ago, but through milder experiences I have come to the same conclusions.

>>18078970
>what are the laws of physics
Magick being real doesn't mean it's not ruled by the laws of physics you faggot. In fact that would be a requirement for it to be real wouldn't it?
>>
File: $_57.jpg (555KB, 792x1052px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
555KB, 792x1052px
>>18079017
Magickckckcckckck don't real and this is you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_jIUFi7AUc
>>
>>18079013
Ctr please....

We are in /x/ this is uncalled for...
>>
>>18079017
Weed hinders obe, no one knows why.

Controlling has always meant I was aware of the visuals I see during light sleep normally morning after sleep or afternoon naps.
>>
>>18079023
You know you are all going to regret using the frog right?

We at pol created it as our god abuse of it will bring curse.
>>
>>18079049
I am familiar with the person who started the kek meme you silly goose.

Bernie Sanders for president.
>>
>>18079023
And this is op, yes I'm from /pol/ do not try to abuse /x/ with images of kek it won't work many of us started as /x/ we grew up but we still look after our youth so fuck off befor I write a script that activates a set of codes in your brain....

Call me crazy all you wan't but memes have power for that exact reason.
>>
File: Duck-Rabbit_illusion.jpg (41KB, 519x350px) Image search: [Google]
Duck-Rabbit_illusion.jpg
41KB, 519x350px
>>1807905
What do you even know about memes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bpGStVn_ao
>>
>>18079054
Get the fuck out of x reeeeee, take your race baiting shit to pol or b faggots I warn you one last time...
>>
File: 02d.jpg (35KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
02d.jpg
35KB, 600x556px
>>18079062
should be
>>18079054

Racism is a manifestation of self-hatred projected outwards to alleviate the pain of such.
>>
File: Pig-Frog.jpg (38KB, 700x477px) Image search: [Google]
Pig-Frog.jpg
38KB, 700x477px
>>18079063
Squeal like a pig.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>18079073
f͍͖̲͎̙͕r̗͉̯̣c̰͚͇h͙͔̖̭ ͝p̮̳̘s̪̣̰̫̞ͅͅt ̸͈̳̪i̢n̯ ̸͕͎̺̼̥̺̼p̹͔̪̦͢s͏t̜̦̰̤̮͘s͉͈͚̟̠̰͕
̗͍͈ ̺̗ ̢̙̘͎͍ ̟̞ ̳̞̺̥ ̺͙ ̲̳̪̹̪̘ ̻͉̣ ͉̟̦ͅ ̻̣̙̫̻͉͜ ͚̟̣̝̣̤͕f̭̹̲̘̭̲͡(̛̻̪p͉͖̦̞̖̤̗͠ś͇̰̥͙͙̥͉ṭ̫̣͔̯ ̜͇̼̖̖̰͚͘=̡̫=҉ ̦͉͖̠͚1̕8̘̩̞0̮̪̱7̟̀9͇̖̯̺̩̥̕0̥̩̘͙̳5̮̠̩͕͈͞4͇̥̖̺̬͝ ̮̥͇͙̫|̙͔ͅ|̝͉̮̞ ̳̫̝̥p̛͖̺͙̟̺s̨t̸͈̭͚̠͎̱͖ ̰̹̖͞=̷̭̞͖=̪̙̹ͅ 1̮̮̹̰̳̗̖8̯̲̙̥͍̺̕0̗̘̙͢7̡͖̭̻̤̱̜9̖͕͎̙0̥̯͈̦2̖̞͖̘̯͜3̯̦̩̟̪̺̥
̥͇̖̖ͅ ̟ ̶̺͎͕̯ ̼̤ ͏̱͍̜ ̡̬̤ ̛̥͔̜̥͕̹ ̻̭̤͖̜͖̗́ ̖͚͈͙̹̳̝ ̜ ̲̰̖͈̥̗ ̗͇͎̱͚̫̤͠ ̼͕̼ͅ ̢̫͖̳ ̷ ̸̫̠ ̯͔̻̫̻̣|̸̮͖|̗ ̦̺̖̝̟̗̘p͎̥̝̳͖̱s̼͚̖͚t̴ ̳̹̮=̟̘͚̪͈̝̀=̝ ҉̮̦̞̲̮1͔͎͝8̪̹̘̱̝̥0̱̻̤̘̞͠7̞͓̲͔͖͓̕901͓͖̜̯3̦ ̪͈̦̖||̞̦̲̜̠͉͔ ̡͉̣̺̯̩p͚͉ś̪t͕̼̖ ̹̝̜̯͎=̴͈͙͓=̘̗̟̩̫̲̱͞ ̝̖͎͈̪͙ͅ1̭̟̺̦8̕0̴̩̻̰ͅ7͎̕8̳9̟̰̣̻͙̝͞7̰͡0̲̗̰̘̪̤)̤̦̲͖̕ͅ
̮̭͇͚̬{̵̪̩̫
̝̣͖͙̗̭p̡̱̺͍s̪̬̮̖t̙͟.̭̩̩͎̮͇̘s̶͓̩̻t͉̠̼̜͟ḰlS̠̤l̙̺̳ͅf̟̙͍̲̩̯ͅ(̙̞̻͜1̬͍̭͈̟͜)̘̣̼͚;̩̯
̡͚ ̷͚̭̺̘̖͎ ̢͕̠̲̜ͅͅ ̢ ̬̩͔̘͎̲̬̀ ͏̟̳̥͙ ̳̦̝ ̸̲̘̻̤͖͕ ̠͍̼̮͔͕̲͠ ̦͉̩̖͖̣̠͡ ̴̫̻̮̺ ̤̜ ̷ ̲̘̫͙ ̷͎͕̳̬̘̖̲p̧̪st͙̫͜.̩̜͙̕c̘̯̰̼̠̙l̝͖̤̼r(͕͉͎)̺̼;́
̫̻̞̘̩}̮̖̣͉̟̬ͅ
>>
>>18079095
>>
The left is the right direction, though the exact details are open for debate. What's clear is that conservationism has no place in the modern world and is maladaptive in regards to civilization.

Poltardism is based upon actual psychopathy and other major mental illnesses.
>>
>>18079116
I meant conservativism.
>>
File: 1472178854704.png (460KB, 454x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472178854704.png
460KB, 454x640px
Today's magical lesson comes from an episode of the TV series Kung Fu titled "The Brujo." It is a story about a Mexican village cursed by a sorcerer.

http://newepisodes.me/watch-kung-fu-online-free/1472/season-2-episode-4-the-brujo
>>
>>18079104
go away evil dogger
>>
how do you guys know that bashar and anything else aren't just malevolent spirits? you have no idea who these are
>>
>>18079104
go away evil dog
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.