[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fresno Alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: new-fresno-alien-footage.jpg (20KB, 638x357px) Image search: [Google]
new-fresno-alien-footage.jpg
20KB, 638x357px
So what is this exactly?

https://youtu.be/fMv85lRAmuk
>>
some faggot in a trenchcoat
>>
I think I've seen this creature before in a different video. Though I'n the video there is two of these creatures moving horizontally across somebody's front lawn
>>
There it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziB35K9shuI
>>
it appears to be a homosexual is some sort of large coat
>>
File: spookyspookycreature.dumbass.jpg (96KB, 450x648px) Image search: [Google]
spookyspookycreature.dumbass.jpg
96KB, 450x648px
its just someone doing this
>>
>>18073719
It moves in such a weird way, while I'm not ruling out that it could be faked, I just wonder how somebody could reproduce that kind of movement.
>>
File: 1464336987833-1.jpg (659KB, 704x2936px) Image search: [Google]
1464336987833-1.jpg
659KB, 704x2936px
>>18073719
>>
>>18073719
it's spurdo my nig
>>
>>18073819
lmao
>>
>>18073719
Gondola.
>>
>>18073719
it is not an alien, those are trees-statue that supposedly come alive on the night by a curse
>>
Fug
>>
>>18073863
holy shit
>>
>>18073719
step one: acquire the following: a rock, some string, a towel, and a low resolution camera
step two: place rock in center of towel
step 3: grab rock through towel so that the towel forms a little bag around the rock
step 4: tie it shut with some of your string
step 5: hang it from a tree with more string
step 6: take picture

if you want it to move the process takes about 15 more steps and you will also need a paperclip, some glue, and a low resolution video camera
>>
>>18073862
makes more sense thanks
>>
>>18075380
people have already tested that and it never works as smoothly as the things in the video
>>
>>18075465
who tested it? how did they actuate the legs? how did they move it?
i have seen attempts to test it and they always use robotics or a small child in a costume. neither of which works smoothly.

to create smooth motion you need to:
run a guide wire along the desired path
hand the puppet from the guide wire
make sure that the ends of the "legs" are touching the ground
tie a string between its left foot and your right foot
tie a string between its right foot and your left foot
tie a string from its head to the inner edge of your knee
stand off camera in the direction you want it to go facing toward it
walk backward while keeping your legs together

if it is very tall, the third string should connect to your head not knee and you should not keep your knees together while walking.
>>
>>18075698
as additional ways to improve performance:

add sticks to the "legs" to keep them straight
add extra guide wires for each foot so they do not have to drag on the ground in order to fall behind while the other foot steps
use a sewing machine to prevent any chance of the sticks in the legs being seen
use a smoother, stronger, harder to see string (like fishing line for example)
>>
>>18073807
That video gave me the willies first time I seen it, was one of the first things I seen on jewtube when I first started getting into paranormal and at lmaos when I was younger
>>
>>18073831
Green screen? Motion capture?

If someone wanted to they could assemble the materials to fabricate this digitally, it's not very hard nor expensive if you're a film student or even amateur hobbyist.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.