[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New house and creepy mirror in the basement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Watching.jpg (142KB, 736x1085px) Image search: [Google]
Watching.jpg
142KB, 736x1085px
I moved to a new house.
In the basement I found an old mirror. It was part of the stuff the previous owners left.
Don't know how old it is. No borders, nothing. Just a piece of mirror.
Through natural light it looks like a normal mirror.
With artificial light, there are strange marks, that makes it look like the picture. But I'm the only one that sees it. (Btw I'm 21).

How to know what's in it, and if it's good or bad ?

Btw : I won't take a picture of the mirror with my phone again unless someone gives me a good reason. It freaked me out. My phone started to make a strange noise when I was listening to music. I changed the headphones. Nothing.
I removed the picture : the noise was gone.

I can't use my father's camera. He'll buttrape me if I break it.

In France it's 1.33 in the morning and I won't give a look at this shit during the night. If I open the door now, the dog will start barking. Doggy is sitting in front of the door and if I open the door, he will run inside and bark.

>> I'm gonna get rekt by my parents and the dog will sleep outside.

> That's not a dog joke.

Regarding the marks, it's a regular mirror. However, when you look at it without natural light, you see marks that really strongly look like the picture I uploaded.
It's like it's broken but in the inside.

It might sound retarded but I think what I can see is not exactly me. It's different.

>> Not a joke. Feeling worried.

>> See the picture as a face, with long hairs.
>>
saw this guy on /b/, bump
>>
I've been on /b/ because I expected a quicker answer. I expected to find between trolls someone that would know what to do and especially what NOT to do with the mirror.

I'm not impressed by many things. I don't believe in magic and demons.

However this is starting to freak me and everyone out.

Please understand the image as a smiling face. with long straight hairs. This is close to what I see in the mirror.
(Actually the picture is a female body distorded and created by an artist, but with some imagination you'll figure out what I see when I talk about a smiling face).

Moreover, I would like to apologize for things I might have said in my life regarding people that believe in strange events or ghosts or whatever. Because this time it's something serious.
>>
Put another mirror in front of it.
>>
How big is the mirror? Can you guage at all it's age? Anything else unusual happening?
>>
>>18073692
It's an ooga booga scary demon monster, OP. Luckily, YOU are the hero in this story.

Face the mirror and repeat verbatim "You're are scary demon mirror ghost, and I don't like it. Go, get out of here, you slightly disrupting waste of basement space"

At this point the demon monster spider will leave you in peace - at least until the sequel

Now go fuck yourself
>>
break it (the demon could go or kill you)
exorcism (if your to scare)
sound recorder
is not a material form a ghost or a demon so he can't hurt you
>>
Pics or fake
>>
>>18073692
It probably has dimples in the reflective metal surface. Or the glass might have some sort of impurity.

Another unlikely guess is that the mirror is used to conceal something. I have only heard of this being done in Asia where at one point in history they developed a technology to craft mirrors a certain way; if you take the mirror and use it to reflect a strong beam onto a wall there might be a image or some message.
>>
>>18073892
Kek
>>
File: 1468886391618.jpg (43KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
1468886391618.jpg
43KB, 345x383px
>>18073934
Epic meme dude xD
>>
Get someone to break it.
>>
op dead?
>>
Op here.

Not dead. Still don't know what to do with the mirror.

I took another picture of it with my phone.
My sim card died today. I lost every fucking data on the phone while trying to upload it.

I lost the SIM card when I was taking the picture. I lost the data when I tried to open the phone through my computer to get the image.
>> I don't want to lose the computer.

Can you tell me at least things you're sure are not good to do with the mirror ?
I'm afraid to break it.
I'm afraid to make it leave the house.
I'm afraid to talk to neighbors.

Btw : If there's no reply in 24 hours, I'll take this shit at work and make it burn in a furnace that can melt metal. It'll burn and get destroyed.
>>
>>18076825
Bring the mirror upstairs OP.

Put it next to your face and take a pic with you two with a webcam or something (if you dont have one, go get one. This is good shit and youll be leggend) and show us just what you see in the myrrer

btw you can use paint or whatever to scribble out your face if you so desire
>>
Did OP die?
>>
Dude, you are being paranoid. It is the paranoia causing all these troubles not the mirror. Anyway, if it makes you feel uneasy , just get rid if it.
>>
>>18073692
Give me the mirror. I need it.
>>
>>18073692
Just curious did you hear a clicking and humming coming from the mirror? Of so don't even bother fucking with that shit just put a sheet over it and forget about it.
>>
Hit it with your dick
>>
Easy solution, sell the mirror online. There are people who collect said demonic/possesed items as hobby. The only thing paranormal here wouls be how fast that things going to sell for!
>>
break the mirror then burn the house down
>>
>>18078087
Why is that?
>>
Cum on it, mark that bitch ass demon as yours with a facial
>>
>>18076825
Use film
s
e

f
i
l
m
>>
>18073692
>its like its broken on the inside
Poor mirror spook had a hard life :(
>>
Give it a facial
>>
File: 1466465226536.jpg (16KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1466465226536.jpg
16KB, 268x265px
Do one of these things before posting here again
>cum on it
>draw on it
>put the dog in front of it
>wash it
>talk to it
>take a fucking picture of it already
>>
>>18073692
>How to know what's in it, and if it's good or bad ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0sguBKgWxdQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jdoBAWSpXlk
>>
>can't take pics
>can't take father's camera
>SIM suddenly breaks

Stop role-playing you Fucking faggot
>>
>>18073692
what about doing what the other anons says:
>take it outside and use it to reflect the sunlight to a wall
>take a picture of its reflection in another mirror.
>>
>>18078215
It's a being that lives in the void between dimentions. It grabs a hold of you and will suck you into the dark lonely world it came from. It then creates an exact identical copy of you with memories and all. In general it means no and wont try and cause any harm to your friends or loved ones. It just wants to experiance human existense. You however will be trapped in the void between dimentions. It's been theorized that many of these enities lurking in the void were once people switched out but were they originated from and what they truly are is still unknown.
>>
Makes a long post. Won't take a picture. spoooky
>>
Try to reflect light to a wall off the mirror to a wall to see if there is anything.
>>
>>18085366
this or gtfo
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.