[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relation to rotten eggs and black magic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1472162244059.gif (852KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1472162244059.gif
852KB, 300x225px
>recently moved into new place
>came home today
>noticed there were 2 perfectly placed cracked eggs in front of my back door
>There was also oil squirted on my front door
Is there any relation to voodoo and/or black magic with this scenario?
What does it mean?
What do I do?
>>
fresh eggs are supposed to remove negative energy if you believe in that sort of thing. I'm not sure what effect rotten eggs are supposed to have.

but honestly it just sounds like someone is fucking with you for some reason. what kind of neighbourhood do you live in?
>>
>>18073616
>teenage pranksters
>paranormal
>>
File: chic.jpg (451KB, 1198x895px) Image search: [Google]
chic.jpg
451KB, 1198x895px
>>
>>18073616

This is old.

I've read this before.

GTFO
>>
>>18073616
saw you post this on /r9k/

its just your neighbors fucking with you
>>
File: 1471606691154.jpg (139KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471606691154.jpg
139KB, 960x720px
>>18073706
Don't listen to this faggot, OP. It's definitely skinwalkers trying to fuck with you.
>>
>>18073621
Maybe someone was utilizing it in a similar way with the the thought that maybe if you use them
as a focal point like you were talking about and trapping negative energy into the eggs when they were fresh but hoping the negativity would have an effect on the person it's intended for.
Who knows, it's just a thought. What kind of enemies do you have Op?
>>
>>18073616
Dont know about that, but I do know there is a relation between sauteed mushrooms, and my burping rotten egg burps, and farting non stop. I could blow up balloons with how much gas Im expelling
>>
I know that people once thought that they could use eggs as a mean of getting rid of negativity. They would do a ritual to take a curse or malady off of someone and store it in the egg and then leave the egg somewhere to rot, thereby killing the evil stored in it. People used to be pretty stupid.
>>
Rotten eggs smell like sulfur

Sulfur is a common buzzword in magical/spiritual communities and at times can mean the substance or be a reference to something else completely (just to throw you off).

Maybe a witch is trying out speed dating by seeing who she can piss off the most?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.