[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answering your questions - update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 0101.png (93KB, 223x350px) Image search: [Google]
0101.png
93KB, 223x350px
Apparently someone does not want me to answer your questions. They don't want any but those present for the live thread last night to have access to the answers ginen.

>>18071383

There was no profanity, racism, hate, arguing or any of the reasons for which threads are eliminated.

This was different. It was purely the nature of the answers, information and secrets shared they don't want you to know.

For this reason, unfortunately, I will not be able to answer the many questions I didn't get to last night.
>>
>>18073564
How do I gain access to the nether-regions of universe 28382?
>>
Are the visions I have had in my life meaningful? Are these visions and the dreams I've had alluding to some kind of higher power or a source of energy that is impossible to perceive in the real world? Were they the result of my subconscious trying to make sense of the world and/or work out my problems? Or were they just complete and utter insane bullshit?
>>
File: thread.png (6KB, 427x134px) Image search: [Google]
thread.png
6KB, 427x134px
>>18073564
Since you can't click the link to the link here's the thread to which I refer.

Additionally, I will not take questions tonight. It was not a goal of the experiment to offend, to draw negative attention or to create a forum anyone would deem to be objectionable enough to destroy.

It was enjoyable to interact with these who were present. Lets not be upset at the administrators of this site. Lets not complain. I'm not. These two posts are a courtesy to those for whom i'd planned on addressing tonight.

Thank you.
>>
Fuck im so curious now
>>
>>18073578
I'll make one exception since it's not on the specific topic. Just this one.

The answer to your question is this' On one level, if it's meaningful to you then it is meaningful in that sense regardless of whether it's inspired, supernatural or meaningful in any or to anyone besides yourself.

Without going into any personal experience or information I was planning on discussing last night, I will give you this.

The way you know is if there is confirmation. For example, you have some scenario that comes to you. You can get it out of your head. It has an unusually powerful emotional effect on you.....

The approach I registered as most appropriate was to reflect on it as possibly a reflection of something significant in my psyche I might want to address. I rejected the possibility of it being more in the absence of compelling and objective evidence there may be anything more than that.

Now, on the other hand , lets consider a hypothetical . Lets say an individual, since childhood, has many of these "visions". He regards them as no more than his own thoughts and emotions. Years later some event in his life bears incredible resemblance to one of the visions. At a latter point, this happens again. Then you start to think back on all those old visions and consider if any of them have come to pass. That is the point at which it is objective to consider if there is, in this example, a prophetic nature to these things that come to you.

I think a person taking this approach can be resoected as serious and worthy of a higher level of credibility. One who instantly and reflexively touts their thoughts or dreams as supernatural isn't credible and probably just needing attention. Only entertain the possibility of the supernatural after ruling out all other possibilities. Also, these things come with a burden so don't be overly eager to take that on.
>>
>>18073564
What is this crap?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.