[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necronomicon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 9788441435018.jpg (617KB, 1849x2559px) Image search: [Google]
9788441435018.jpg
617KB, 1849x2559px
Ok, It happen again. A few months ago i post here about everytime I read this book (the Simon compilation one) something happen in my house, like a the lights blink, a weird noise, electrical things broke or like yesterday at night I was talking with someone about this book and the power went off , cause it was not the first time that happen we start to talk about something else or we will start to freak out. Is anyone else have this problem with the Necronomicon?
>>
File: 1448551020943.gif (72KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
1448551020943.gif
72KB, 600x623px
see >>18066621

The simon necronomicon is nothing but a novelty. You are safe while reading it, please do not get paranoid over nothing.
>>
>>18073259
I know the backstory but cause It happen every time I want to know if anyone else have the same issue. I mean its everytime we talk about it or I read the book It begins to feel weird that its just coincidence.
Like the comic btw
>>
It's just coincidence or someone is fucking with you. The simon necronomicon is pure bullshit and was just made for the guy to cash in on the lovecraft hype.
>>
>>18073255
You being haunted by a collection of Lovecraft stories is as plausible as magic occurring around you while reading Harry Potter
>>
>>18073255
I'm waiting for it to arrive.
>>
>>
>>18074731
Ha. I see what you're doing there.
>>
>>18073255
Majick is all about personal experience, thing you cannot rationalize or sence with the 5 sences for the most part. Prove to yourself wether it's real or not, preform a ritual and scrutinize what you sence with the scientific method. Also it sounds like it's pretty legit to you if what you said is true, and you probably shouldn't talk about it anyway.
>>
>>18074749
Please explain
>>
>>18074949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgvXtexdgAM
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.