[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: shadowpeople.jpg (18KB, 714x599px) Image search: [Google]
shadowpeople.jpg
18KB, 714x599px
Question for you /x/philes.

I've only seen two Shadow People in my life. Both during bad times in my life.
The first one was accompanied with a strange dream. When I woke up, it was tall and skinny, and black. No face and no hat.

The second one I saw was a little over a year ago. I call it a Shadow Person, but it wasn't a shadow. It was wearing a cloak like in the picture, but ot was red and had gold piping running throughout.

Has anyone seen anything like this? I was curious. Couldn't find anything online.
>>
>be little me
>live in ancient farmhouse
>walking past mom and dad's room
>see what I now know as "hat man"
>think it was, I shit you not, our "invisible maid" because every once and a while my mom would pick up my toys if I fell asleep or something
>say "hi!" as I walk past the open doorway in the happiest childlike manner
>suddenly stricken with absolute fear like the icy hand of dread seized me by the spine
>bolt full speed to my dad's workshop and slam the door shut behind me
>can't remember the rest of the day desu
>about a year later dad dies suddenly
>a very dark time
>sometimes before and after seeing it I heard heavy bootsteps(?) around the house from time to time
>darkness in the house brought palpable fear
>spent many nights horrified in bed because of the feeling that something real and very malicious was lurking in the shadows
>fast forward
>see a spooky program on ghosts and stuff on the tele
>"shadow people" mentioned
>fits the bill
>internet gets invented
>look this shit up
>fits the bill- sightings of these things = not fucking good
>thinking about it still scares the piss out of me
>I have never known fear anything like that since living there, not once.
>place even LOOKS spoopy now, since its even older still
>can confirm, this shit is bad news
>>
I have, but it was usually accompanied with stimulant binges and not sleeping for a few days
>>
>>18072429
I'm with you, man. It's very scary. When I first saw one, I was in seventh grade. Never heard of them or anything.
>>
>>18072432
It was wearing red and gold? Interesting. I've heard people seeing them after not sleeping. I've never stayed up all that late. Though, that day, i didn't sleep but an hour.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>18072440
Nah, never saw what they were wearing, sorry. It was just things in the corner of my eyes that would dissapear if i took a closer look. Kinda like pic related

Not unusual if you don't sleep for days at a time. Auditory hallucinations were common too
>>
>>18072452
Gotcha, thanks. Yours were akin to the ones my sister has seen. Thanks for your input.
Audio bit sounds scary. What was said?
>>
>>18072464
Nothing that made sense, just rambling voices and sometimes stuff i knew weren't there would make loud thumping noises that i also knew weren't there.
I don't think it was anything paranormal though, google sleep deprivation hallucinations, it is a real phenomenon.
I used to work night shifts and abuse amphetamines, so it was common for me. Never really scared me, but it did tire me out alongside the half awake state i was always in
>>
I saw it when I was a young kid, standing by a tree. Pale skin, red smiling lips, all black clothing with a hat
>>
Im from the other thread but I guess i'll repost my story from there here.
>Be me when I was 6
>Lived in a ghetto neighberhood when I was younger
>One night while I was asleep I started dreaming of this tall lanky shadow person climbing up the gutter outside my window, I could see him because I was actually floating outside my window behind him, I couldn't really make out what he looked like besides the outline of what looked like a jester's hat.
>Didn't remember this till I was 12,after I remembered it 3 weeks later I met him again but this time not in my dreams.
>Walk out into the garage in my new house to get a drink
>Close the door after grabbing a water bottle and turn around.
>Its standing right behind me looking over my shoulder
>Lose my shit but its gone literally as I saw it
>Never see it again.
Its weird because I've never heard of anyone else seeing a jester so it could just be a figment of my imagination.
>>
>>18072474
Gotcha. That's crazy, man. hope you don't experience it again anytime soon.
>>
>>18072480
Spooky, man. How old were you? It seems many see them with hats. I haven't though. I've always been curious about why they wear hats.
>>
>>18072522
Whoa! That's spooky, man.
The first time I saw it one
>Be dreaming
>At fancy restaurant, everything white
>Sitting away from everyone alone
>Get text message
>"Can I come in?"
>Kept replying "who are you?"
>Sender kept sending same message
>Finally sent "it all derived from (don't remember what it said)"
>Woke up
>Saw what you described minus the jester hat
>Scream for my brother
>Can't move
>As soon as he wakes up, Shadow Person lifts hands up
>Floats off into ceiling
>>
>>18072524
Must have been about 6 or 7. And someone else with me saw it.

I wonder what connects us all in seeing this thing. Why was it brought to us?
>>
>>18072556
Whoa. You were young. I was maybe 12.
That's good question, man. I really don't know.
I've always chalked it up to demons trying to torment people. Don't know why they chose is though.
>>
I once saw the hooded figure after waking up all of a sudden after having a bad nightmare about 2 years ago, can't remember what it was about though.
>>
This happened about two years ago now. I was walking to a friends house one night at like one in the morning, when from under a tree what I sear was a tiger jumped at me. I only saw it out of the cover of my eye. But I spun to face it and nothing was there
>>
>>18072556
Yeah, I was no older than 6-7 when I had my encounter. Kinda interesting
>>
>>18072399
okay "hat man" visited at nights when I was a child, just sat in air
>>
>>18072429

I'm sorry about your dad anon, I hope things are looking up for you and your family these days.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>18072399
The only shadow person i've seen in my entire life was when I was younger; I was sitting in my living room with my dad and when I got up to go to the bathroom, which you had to go through the kitchen to go too, I stopped dead in my tracks because right on my kitchen steps there was a shadow figure just sitting there. The best i can remember him was that he was kinda tall, if he stood up, maybe he'd be like 6'3 and from the looks he looked like he was wearing jeans and he was just bald. I called my dad over, and he saw it too, and when he grabbed his knife he came into the kitchen, flipped the light on, it was gone.

That apartment was quite spoopy, quite a bit of shit happened in it. :/
>>
>>18073013
He left your side to get a weapon? He left you alone with what he probably assumed was a home invader? Even if it was quick, that's still pretty fucked. I would have grabbed my kid and ran rather than went headon, I don't know what the spoopy shadow person might be packing.

Also, if you're the guy who's been avatarfagging with that pic for the past few weeks, just put a trip or name on.
>>
File: subhumans-rats.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
subhumans-rats.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
>>18073028
I was a pretty big kid, not ot mention that he ran into the room that was literally half a meter away, the apartment was kinda small, and spoop shit has been going on long before this too, so my dad I think knew that nothing would happen, or else he just hates me and was hoping that it'd kill me or something, and i'm not avatarfagging, I just really like the Subhumans, it's a good band, and trips are for fags.
>>
I've seen shadow people my whole life, but I'm not scared if them. They have never done anything malicious, they just watch and observe.
>>
File: 1472349219859.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472349219859.gif
2MB, 640x360px
I only have nightmares of these figures.

The nightmare will take place in the same room I'm sleeping in, which makes it harder to realize it's all in my head.

One commonality in these dreams is that the lights never seem to work. After flicking the light switch a few times I'll usually realize that I'm having a nightmare. The shadowy figure will usually attack me not long after I come to the realization. I'll be looking around the room until I feel his presence next to me in my peripheral vision. The moment I see his figure my heart plunges and he attacks.

I wake up immediately after he engulfs me in his darkness.

There are also times when he hides behind a partially opened door, and as soon as I go to shut it he pushes back and attempts to get in.
>>
I live in a house that's over a hundred years old and I see them every other day. They're always outside frolicking, it's kind of funny sometimes actually.

The only time I've ever seen one that frightened me was an instance where I just sort of noticed one peering at me through the crack of a door to a toolshed as I was walking by it and then watched it's balled fist raise up to its mouth and make an audible coughing noise before dissapating into oblivion, but that was only because I'd never heard any of them make noises before. I was smoking a cigarette at the time, so I assume it probably had something to do with that.

They scare the living daylights out of most people, but I don't think they mean any harm to be perfectly honest. Like they just want to know that people are aware of them rather than trying to ignore their presence.

haven't ever seen them in my sleep
>>
>>18073061
>>18073061
good taste
>>
>always a shadow man
>never a shadow woman

Why is this?
>>
Never really related this to anyone, but I saw a recurring shadow figure for over a decade when I was young. started with sleep paralysis, seeing him standing in the hallway to my room, my closet, in front of window.

never moved towards me, I was scared as shit, but it didn't emanate fear, like many other people have described - if that makes any sense.

As I got older began to see it in house when awake.

One day, in HS, have come to accept this thing, still creeps me the fuck out, but like i said, it doesn't really project fear, it's just naturally a creepy thing. I was sitting as base of stairs tying my shoes to leave for school, and I feel something behind me. I turn around, in broad daylight, and see him standing at top of stars, face clearly visible for first time, staring down at me. he was wearing a long cloak, difficult to describe, body inside cloak was black, but face was very visible. thin, somewhat gaunt even, short hair. eyes were closed, but were "staring" at me.

What i felt was difficult to describe. there wasn't fear, and I knew it wasn't an intruder or something. it was more like certainty.

the next 48 hours of my life turned out to be significant to say the least, though not in ways I would rather get into. had an odd dream the night after, one deeply vivid and that stuck with me the rest of my life.

Never saw the figure again.

have seen figures since but they seem to be oblivious to me for whatever reason. I've never really slept the same, except when I sleep in the spot where my old bed used to be in my room - now converted into a new bed room for my parents. no more paralysis there, just deep sleep and vivid dreams.
>>
>>18075016
Women are fags
>>
>>18072399
Why do people always see these things wearing hats? What need for hats do they need?
While I'm at it, why do ghost wear clothes? They don't need them. Has anyone ever seen a naked ghost? These are valid questions.
>>
Last most recent SP for me was similar to all the rest. Sleeping and dreaming, any normal dream. The colors of the dream start to go away leaving it black and white with a purple hue. Dream turns terrifing but nothings happened yet I just know whats about to. Theres a type of thick black fog that comes in - whats wierd is Im not sure if I see it or sense it. Once its gets a certain thickness I know they are there and I get paralyzed, cant move or yell or anything, if you scream it sounds like a weak moan thats about the best I can do with my body. I see them, theres two of them for the first time ever down the hall a bit, and I actually heard them talking to each other, one male one female. They never wear a hat or anything, they look like three dimensional pure black things, like if a person took tons of black shaby cloths and layered them on them selves. No hats no details no eyes, just pure black. They didnt come look close at me this time, they just stood there. They are extremely intelligent - very insect like - and can paralyze you at will. You will be wide awake aware of surrounds but unable to move anything. They are different then anything else. You know they are real and they dont belong here, you know this from the first time you see them. I dont know what the fuck they are but they are terrfying and not any part of me or my imagination, you know this beyond any doubt from your first encounter. They have never touched or hurt me; they seem more curious in me then anything else.
>>
I see them

They don't have hats

Sorta like Predator when cloaked, but it's black smoke/hairy where the distortion effect is; quite solid, though, with spiky hair jutting out from the head, shoulders and arm

About 5-6 and heavy built
>>
>>18075016
Because the patriarchy or some shit
>>
When I was somewhere in the vicinity of three years old, I was in my grandparents' backyard collecting chestnuts when I looked up and saw a figure pretty much exactly like the one on the left in OP's pic walking across the yard. I remember one particular additional strange thing about it, that it wasn't making any noise with its steps despite it being autumn and the thick carpet of dry leaves covering the yard. I was afraid, as I often was at that age, and ran inside the house. I looked back once when I reached the deck and it had come around the side of the shed and was moving towards the driveway. When I got inside, I looked back again and couldn't see it anywhere.
>>
>>18075016
shadow women wouldn't scare anything they'd probably ask why you don't pay attention to them anymore and demand you buy them something
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.