[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angels and demons are really annunaki/elohim/nephilim, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Draconian Reptilian Demon.png (183KB, 425x630px) Image search: [Google]
Draconian Reptilian Demon.png
183KB, 425x630px
Angels and demons are really annunaki/elohim/nephilim, right? They can shape shift? The bible derives from the enuma elish etc...
So demon posession is really aliens controlling you? I'm guessing from another dimension.
>>
they are etheric and can possess people. a hot bed of paranormal activity like that is actually in Islam.

that being said i dont believe all of those things are interchangeable.
>>
>>18071619
>nephilim
No.
>>
>>18071619
it is all made up shit to try and explain the world we live in. demons and that are just mental disorders and not some intelligent entity. aliens are a modern interpretation of the same shit.
>>
Hello OP,

The Shape Shifters are Reptilians. They use a Technology to create a Holograph which makes them look human.

If you want to learn about this then you need to read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean.

Thoth was Hermes, Mercury or Ningishzidda.

He was the Son of Ea Enki.
>>
File: 1470153689858.jpg (42KB, 878x905px) Image search: [Google]
1470153689858.jpg
42KB, 878x905px
>>18072497
*Rejects call*
>>
Think of the Anunnaki as the Royalty of their Species.

Their name means those from Heaven to Earth come or the Bloodline Kinship of Anu who came to Ki.

Ki was an old Name for Earth.

Anu is the King of Nibiru. The Father of Enki and Enlil.

The Igigi were the Military and Engineers of the Anunnaki. They were like everyday soldiers and citizens.

Anu of the Anunnaki is El of the Elohim.

El is the Father of Yawheh the same way Anu is the father of Enlil.

These Igigi are Angels of the Heavenly Host.

Part of them Rebelled and became the Fallen when they abducted human females at the wedding of Marduk to Sarpanit against the will of Enlil.
>>
OP

Read the Book of Abramelin the Mage.

Its a book for Magicians of Yahweh / Enlil to call upon demons to bind them in the name of their Lord.

This Magical Grimore teaches how to use the 50 names and Sigils of Marduk the Adversary of Yahweh to Bind him in the name of the "Lord"

I am not a Enlil'ite so this magic wont work for me because you have to devotee your entire life to Enlil to get your Holy Guardian Angel to show up.

Your HGA is an Emissary sent to you from Enlil.
>>
>>18075626
The Elohim remained Ki's will.
>>
>>18075619
Perhaps you need to read the Corpus Hermeticum (if you haven't already). Technology didn't exist before Anu thought the concept. The reptilians were allied through faith, but they mistakingly used their control (much as an experiment). Do you go outside and listen to sounds, much?
>>
>>18071619
>I'm guessing from another dimension.
dimensions don't exist. Demons are demons, not aliens.
>>
>>18075578
>mental disorders
>implying there's such thing as mental order
>>
>>18071619
Angels, demons, ayy lmaos, ten foot tall white rabbits from County Kerry, etc.

It's all the same thing really. Just interpreted differently by different individuals. Try not to take it too literally. You can't put your transcendent Higher Self or its reptilian shadow into a rational box like that.
>>
>>18075706
Take it up with modern medicine.
>>
>>18075966
psychology is not modern medicine
>>
>>18075700

If you think Demons are Aliens then you fucked up.

You probably worship an Alien as your God.

Enjoy groveling at the foot of the Demiurge.
>>
Demon refers to a kind of spirit that comes from the nothingness. They are cocreations between what is and what is not. These two forces are intimately related.

Angels hail from the realms of soul and spirit residing with god. Aliens are beings living in other dimensions. Demons angels and aliens are all diferent things, but an angel or demon could become an alien or human if they incarnated their souls into the right realm.
>>
>>18076335
>between what is and what is not
but between what is and what is not, there's becoming, which is good, not demonic

>if they incarnated their souls into the right realm.
realms don't exist anymore either
>>
>>18071619
angels and demons are Spirit non physical beings from another dimension(spirit realm)

anybody that tells you that angels and demons they are higher beings than us is full of shit the only one more powerful than mankind is god himself
>>
>>18076335
>>18076335
>purporting to know the unknowable
>>
This is probably not the place to ask, but I will anyway:

In our world, if you allow a man to enter you from behind (anal sex) you are being submissive to him, and allowing him to ejaculate inside you, in sexual terms means he has dominated you completely and you belong to him.

What does this same thing entail if what you allow to enter from behind and ejaculate inside is a spirit?
>>
>>18076516
i mean bears are a lot stronger than me so does that make all bears gods since they are more powerful than mankind
>>
>>18071619
Anything foreign in your body is an Alien, so yes.
>>
>>18076570

ask the jews as they enter us all

-/pol/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.