[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultists in power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15

Who here thinks that all of our highest ranking leaders around the world are devoted occultists?

If so then wouldn't that prove that magic and rituals work?
>>
>>18071398
no
still no

If all the leaders were pagan, would it prove thor throws lightning or whatever?
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x211px
>>18071415
my rebuttal sir...
>>
File: 1471979947939.jpg (190KB, 1170x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1471979947939.jpg
190KB, 1170x1284px
>>18071398

Not sure what to believe tbqh. All I know is that it's odd af that a sizable portion of the most well-educated, powerful and connected people on the planet indulge in /x/-tier 'I'm a Vampire AMA' LARPing autism like prancing around in front of giant owl statues in the woods and mentioning shit like Moloch in personal correspondence when that shit would make a lot of normal people lose their jobs
>>
>>18071398
Not the leaders themselves. The American government has done its share of research into psi phenomena such as remote viewing, and although they officially deny results, do you really think they'd just come out publicly and say, "Oh yeah guys, we have psychics now." No, they'd keep the secret on pain of death to maintain their monopoly.

Government psychics occupy the same place in our time as the court magicians of old, but even more removed from the public eye.
>>
or maybe our leaders like to think they deserve the most power they can get and think the occult is somewhat real
>>
From the latest Hillary e-mail leaks:

"...with fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch ."

He was joking obviously, but he didn't need to explain who Moloch is...
>>
File: 1463549212440.gif (499KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1463549212440.gif
499KB, 500x341px
>>18071711
>>
File: 1469583377770.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1469583377770.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>>18071711
>>
>>18071398
Hate to be that guy but hillary+moloch=from the horses mouth. Do you really need to see a 1st hand cermony of evil to believe, holy shit u guys are sleep.
>>
File: 1426061705608.jpg (127KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
1426061705608.jpg
127KB, 640x736px
>>18071711
let it be known
>>
>>18071788
>Do you really need to see a 1st hand cermony of evil to believe,
You mean like that shit that just happened at CERN?
>>
>>18071398
Well, I think they are.

But I think that because I have proven to myself that magick works (believe me it wasn't easy to accept it). And so, it wouldn't make sense for them not to use such a powerful tool.
>>
>>18071891
You mean that obbiously fake ritual done by a bunch of gradstudents in black sheets?
>>
>>18071709
it was Chery Mills...a she.

Please explain to the class who Moloch is proffessor
>>
File: gl5wGm.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
gl5wGm.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>18071908
Plus wouldn't it make sense the demonic grant the power in this world.
>>
File: tumblr_m4hwvpv8BN1ruqc1ro1_500.gif (454KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4hwvpv8BN1ruqc1ro1_500.gif
454KB, 500x385px
>>18071788
half the rituals are designed to make us blind demonically...9/11 was a world wide illusion.
>>
File: tumblr_nixbnvVsoq1qb0wv3o2_500.gif (2MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nixbnvVsoq1qb0wv3o2_500.gif
2MB, 500x240px
>>18071925
yeah but the more interesting question is why did they do that?????
>>
>>18071717
>1717
>>
>>18072130
To fuck with you.
>>
It's this kind of shit:http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=1534

Another revelation details how Blair himself always keeps a gray velvet pouch in his breast pocket. It contains a small piece of red ribbon and a piece of rolled up paper. Even his closest advisors do not know its significance, but he cannot operate without it.

In 2001 The London Observer (5th Paragraph), the London Times (2nd story) and the Edmonton Journal among others reported on the Blair family holiday on the Mexican Riviera, during which the Prime Minister and his wife went through a hybrid New Age/Mayan "rebirthing ritual."

The Blairs stood outside a brick pyramid on the hotel's grounds and bowed toward each point of the compass while chanting to each of the four winds. The Pyramid and the compass are of course both ancient elite symbols that have been adopted by secret societies such as the Freemasons in more recent times.
>>
>>
boomp
>>
>>18071398

Ok I got something to tell about this.
You are green young ones ,
A bunch of kids
I saw you u guy's
You are badass , edges.
That's good, learn to used
But in the tao there is always balance
I belive earth awoke you to fight locusts.
Remember the 10 plages of Egypt,
It can be read in several ways
How to find balance for survival
You ,the frog's are not to arise against the owl,
But to live with it,
Beware that you frog's were raised by memetic ,genetic, or criptic culture whatever, it doesn't matter,
The inteligence that runs the universe like us , allowing us to keep this bits of vital condense information in all our history,
Now we got the whole picture and if whe want to survive we need to take our place in the ecosystem not see it as a competition but as coperation.,
When the plage of locusts arrive and or arise ,
I advice to take the insects down whit the help of the owl,
The insects could be of any fucking memetic nature si I don't know what could be.
If we Learn to evolve, we could find actual balance and make ecosystems instead of fighting senseless one to another.
Lest not see this as a us vs them but that whe got another enemy in commun and in real life insects never leave I guess memetic ones neither.
Train and learn for the insects, whe never know from were they will arise.

If you got another reading of the situation or criticism let me know.
>>
>>18071398
i think they are to some degree. some more than others. and no it doesn't prove that magic and rituals work because you have to prove magic is a real phenomena and not just performance psychology and confirmation bias.
>>
>>18072991
That kinda makes sense to me but think about this, the locusts were there to make the powerful egyptians realize they were treating others like shit, to free the jewish slaves.
So in that sense I think it's more like WE are the locusts. We are the swarm that roots out tyranny, we've been building pyramids and palaces for these people for too long and now they need to suffer some consequences. I know this kinda of perpetuates a we vs them mentally but if this idea is not taken upon then the "balance" they created through whips and occult pratices will maintain itself and so will injustice, in that sense we can't help each other because we have different interests.
>>
>>18071398
umm because murder
>>
>>18072293
That "nurse" really does look like a sadistic matron, the most cliche "evil satanic matriarch" you could imagine. So severe, yet demonically sexual, eww.
>>
>>18071398
Investigate 311.
>>
>>18073260

The frog's are a sign, not send by anyone but rise themselves in response to the environment pressure

The locusts are the answer of nature to balance this
tao in action, self rising

To live in the kingdom, you need kings and vassals,
balance .

Usually the food (locusts ) arise first
But we are aware of this in a subconscious level
We are little more than animals becose of language, our way of coding information
Like predicting the next season is possible because of language.
All the history whe got from the ancients are heavily codified multilayer of informal gold

The 10 plages of the kingdom can be read in a jungian way , fairly tale of freedom, historical way ,
And in this case a ecosystem way ,

Blood rivers = massive dead , in this case we are talking about the 6 extinction, wich is going on.

Locusts and frogs are next plage

Plage and solution,
balance

the last time some fantastic faggots name the jews
decided that break the ecuations could make them look like some great gods and chosen one's.

They got freedom by killing the Kingdom
and them go to pay for his sociopathy by going 40 years onto the desert ect,etc

My ting is I see a pattern here
and I want to break the cicle of violence and see if we can move a little further without strangulated ourselves.

It's happening and can be stoped by doing nothing.
The laziest revolutionary act ever do nothing to break the cicle and make the ecosystem bigger in a memetic way

I don't want to know what it means will animals
and pestilence, fuck that .

Locusts/insects will appear on anytime soon, if they aren't already here.
>>
they all worship the black cube the kabaa. look into that.
>>
>>18075023
I know Saturn...but why?
>>
why do the worship Saturn? I thought Zeus was Jupiter
>>
>>18072186
That was quite the elaborate prank, but if I was in that situation I would have done an actual ritual just fuck with the world. That would have been entertaining.
>>
OP

Occult means secret.

The big secret of the Occult is that all the gods are Aliens.

The world leaders worship the Anunnaki and they were put in power by them to carry on the Bloodline Kingship.
>>
>>18076230

Saturn is the Father of Zeus who is Jupiter.

His father is Cronus. and his brother is Neptune or Poseidon.

These are the same as Anu, Enlil and Enki.

Anu of the Anunnaki is El of the Elohim.

The jews worship the Father and the Son of this Pagan Pantheon.

El and Yahweh. Anu and Enlil.

Asherah is the Wife of Anu / El and the Mother of Yahweh / Enlil.
>>
Saturn IE: Satan is the Planet of the King.

Yahweh / Enlil is the Prince or Heir to the Throne.

Eventually the son always takes on the role of the father.

Yahweh becomes Saturn and Marduk them becomes Jupiter.
>>
>>18076711
thank you
>>
Canada's Ex Prime Minister of Defense is a firm believer of Aliens. He's probably not Occult himself but he believes in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDGxq0Gzmj8
>>
>the Father of Zeus who is Jupiter.
>His father is Cronus.

huh?
>>
>>18077009
Jupiter is the Roman name for Zeus. Saturn is the Roman name for Cronus. The Romans were not very original people.
>>
>>18077009

the Father of [Zeus, aka Jupiter]

not

the [Father of Zeus] aka Jupiter
>>
>>18076690
People like you aren't in those scenarios, it seems to be evidence of some causal link or something...
>>
File: CBOSK1f.jpg (63KB, 550x481px) Image search: [Google]
CBOSK1f.jpg
63KB, 550x481px
>>18076703
>>
>our highest ranking leaders
>devoted to anything but themselves
>>
No, it would just show that they are occultists.
>>
>>18071398
>all of
No, but some of them sure do.

>If so then wouldn't that prove that magic and rituals work?
Doesn't prove it outright, but it does make it seem more likely.
>>
>>18076703
>The big secret of the Occult is that all the gods are Aliens.
And the big secret of alien conspiracies is that all the aliens are extra-dimensional beings (read: gods)
>>
>>18080811

No, that is the Secret of the Aeons.

The Aeons are Above the Archons. They live the Pleroma.

Our Universe is a Shadow of their realm.

The Demiurge wants you to think that his servants are "Angels" and that he is "God"
>>
File: IMG_6474(1)_lit.jpg (19KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6474(1)_lit.jpg
19KB, 225x300px
>>18080811
lol this is a secret? to who?
>>18081855
<mfw m8s with a spirit claiming tobe lord of aeon
>>
>>18081868
O lion serpent sun!
>>
It's pretty much well documented that the world elites are heavily into the occult. Even if you don't believe in spirits, magic, etc., what matters is that THEY believe in it. It's their mindset that matters, and their mindset says that the non initiated are cattle and the initiated should rule over and herd them. They also believe that they are not subject to the restraints of petty morality like the rest of us are.

Now you don't need any magic or demons. That kind of mindset alone in the minds of the world's most wealthy and influential elites is reason enough to worry. And the occult empowers just this kind of mentality.
>>
File: Occult.jpg (15KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
Occult.jpg
15KB, 217x232px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4MmrwUXAnA

Shocking occultist reptilians run the home entertainment industry
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/#q86959981

Did /x/ talk about this? Why don't we do /tinfoil/ anymore? Have the mods been co-opted?
>>
>>18071658
T h i s
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.