[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija Board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: board25.jpg (150KB, 894x585px) Image search: [Google]
board25.jpg
150KB, 894x585px
Care to tell me, in great detail, your experiences with the Ouija board? Anything from a simple conversation from a deceased relative to near fatal encounters with demonic entities.
>>
once got a phone number, it just repeated everything i said back to me...
>>
>>18070708
Got scammed $25 by some gypsie cunt who told me oujia boards had legit paranormal properties. Burned my shit about 10 years ago when I was 12, still nothing out of the ordinary. I guess I deserved it for being naive a faggot.
>>
File: 546564564.png (758KB, 617x616px) Image search: [Google]
546564564.png
758KB, 617x616px
Nothing triggers the fedora like a Ouija thread, stand back and wait for a zillion replies saying "TOY COMPANY FAKE TOY TOY CARDBOARD!!! PENN TELLER EYES CLOSED!!!! MOTOR EFFECT!!! TOY!!!"
>>
>>18072454
>if I take facts and make them in all caps and repeating then add a picture of a fedora then that counters them
>>
ouija boards don't real but this board has like eighty "i summoned a demon" threads a day so whatever.

everyone who comes in these threads and claims to have had an actual experience of note with a ouija board is roleplaying. this board is pathetic.
>>
When I was in RASP on Halloween someone bought a ouija board and we played it that night. We asked ghosts to come then we looked up everything you're not supposed to do(ask for a demon, insult said demon, spell out ZO over and over, count down from 9, ask how we're going to die) and did all of it, then when still nothing happened we burned it and threw it away.

Literally nothing will ever happen with a ouija board unless you're with an asshole that moves it and lies about it.
>>
I used to play with one as a kid. It didn't fucking work.
>>
>>18072469
>facts

I TIP MINE FEDORA 2 U.
>>
it works, only when you smoke marihuana.
>>
this is what I found on ouija boards. http://youtu.be/221lInw7Wj0
>>
>>18072469
>I just realized I left the macaroni in the kitchen earlier, are homeless given mobile phones contracts, does it change if they carry camping gear?
>>
I miss the ouija board section from digyourowngrave.com....
>>
>>18074458
>Laci Green in the thumbnail

No.
>>
>>18074438
Everything works when you smoke marijuana...
>>
>>18070708
>ouija boards
>they don't really work
there are no demons, because the ouija board moving can be explained neurologically
>>
Waiting for all these "le ouija is fake" faggots to get out. This is a paranormal board for a reason. I have also used an ouija board before.
I knew something was trying to get through, but it didn't have enough energy. Me and my friend both felt very transfixed and uneasy. We heard scratching at the door.
Once we ended the session he told me he saw a figure of a grey lady walk outside from my room and go down the stairs. He doesn't make shit up, I've known him for 5 years.
I've never felt the same since
>>
>>18075389
>Ouija boards
>paranormal
Nice meme toy. Also, I wouldn't consider a confused dementia patient trying to get in your room as a paranormal event.
>>
>>18070708
Please Do Not Adjust Your Television Set

There is nothing wrong with your television set.
We are in control of the horizontal, & the vertical.
We control of all you see & hear.
>>
Not my story but my brothers

>Probably about 16 or 17
>Gets bored with his friends and decides to get a Ouija board
>a few days later
>him and his friends choose to contact Madeline McCanne
>whythefucknot.jpg
>They ask where she is
>nothing
>they ask again
>board slowly spells out "dad"
>they all spoop out and call it quits
>as they're all finishing my brother checks his phone
>The bit that usually say what network/provider you're with has something random in Latin
>very spooped

Only story I know
>>
Tried it a bunch of times alone like youre not supposed to because of the likelyhood of being easily posessed and a few times with a friend and got nothing.

Threw it in the bin.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.