[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murder Farm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I just reediscovered these pictures i had taken 2 years ago

>There was this abandoned Farm and there were rumors that theres an tub with filled blood as 16 year olds we climbed throught a smal door in >the hayloft to explore the building. on the backside of the loft was another door that lead >to a smal transition attic the next door to the house was nailed shut so we didn´t go further

but in that smal attic we found a smal tub pic related wich indeed looks weird, there were also canisters with accid signs on the outside
can someone tell me if this is what a desolved human looks like
>>
File: 1471421538025.jpg (98KB, 761x732px) Image search: [Google]
1471421538025.jpg
98KB, 761x732px
Hoo boy, that phrasing's just a tad bit on the rough side.
>>
>>18069728
sorry im not from an englisch speaking country
>>
File: 2.jpg (105KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
105KB, 612x459px
>>
File: 3.jpg (160KB, 551x612px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
160KB, 551x612px
>>
File: 4.jpg (47KB, 408x306px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
47KB, 408x306px
>>
Looks like either old fry oil or blood
You might've found a real spoop. Do you remember how it smelled?
>>
>>18069758
i didn´t smell anything
>>
Maybe an animal fell into it and died/decomposed?
>>
>>18069761
the fuck you mean you didn't smell anything? Even if that tub isn't filled with blood or some weird chemical, it should have SOME kind of stench. Especially given your proximity to it and the amount of it.

roleplaying/10
>>
>>18069763
t. professional chemist
>>
>>18069763
the room smelled like attic or barn not very strange
>>
>>18069763
i stired a litle bit with a stick and there was a gelatin like skinn floating on the liquid

could it realy be realy gelatin from desolved bones or skinn
>>
>>18069783
>skinn
Reptilian detected.
>>
>>18069783
tip the tub over
>>
>>18069783
If it didn't smell, then no. It cant.
1/10 rp thread
>>
>>18069799

i dont know if the farm is still abandoned and a guy from our group encountered a person there.
the last time we were there someone locked a few doors that where open the first time
>>
>>18069816
not roleplaying
>>
>>18069719
Impossible. Can't be a person.

Dissolving organic matter in acid doesn't diminish the total mass of the dissolved matter. There would have to be a barrel.
>>
>>18069783
No but it definitely could have been blood it does coagulate like that even outside the body.
It could have been an animals blood though, probably a cow or pig.
>>
You could, ya know, call the police like any normal human being and tell them you think there's a dissolved body in there.
>>
File: 1472326189951.gif (537KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1472326189951.gif
537KB, 256x192px
>>18069889
>implying that one couldnt cut the body up and put it in other vessels
>>
Very creepy indeed, OP. Which country is this, if you don't mind asking?
>>
>>18070868

Maybe Mexico (renember "el Pozolero"?)
>>
>>18071024
shit. forgot about it till now. no way I am ever going to live in Mexico
>>
>>18069719

Nazis m8. Fucking Nazis I tell you. Experiments and whatnot. NAZIS!
>>
>>18070868
>>18071024
no Germany
thats why im not sure about it
>>
>>18072000
I see, thanks for the information. Care to explain more about the "rumor"? When did you first hear about the creepy blood tub story?
>>
other photo?
>>
>>18072215
some guys were there inside before us
>>
>>18069719
It's not unusual that leftovers of animals are left, badly stored and forgotten. If it was anything but a farm, I'd be concerned but this looks normal. Doesn't look really dissolved to me, too much structure left for actual fluoric acid solution. On the other hand these tubs are acid-resistant and I'm not an expert on dissolved animals/humans.
>>
If you didn't smell anything unusual, it probably wasn't dissolved flesh, human or otherwise. Probably it's just water that got nasty from sitting around too long.

And even it if was dissolved flesh, my first thought would be of animals rather than humans. Maybe someone was doing some amateur leather tanning? Not everything has to have some sinister secret.
>>
That's pretty creepy and really fucking gross looking, but if you didn't smell anything AT ALL then it definitely is not remains. If it was blood, the stench would be unbearable. Trust me, the odour of a tonne of spilled blood is unbearable once it begins to decompose. Also, the "skin gelatin" would be as equally as vile smelling. If it was older than a couple days and dead tissue it would need to be preserved, so everything would be extremely chemically smelling. I've been to some fucked up scenes and the smell is always the first indicator. Always.

The closest thing I could think it to being would be perhaps industrial coolant or perhaps gross old industrial lubricant. Odour is always always a big key to identifying whether it's something deceased or not.

t. Detective.
>>
>>18069719

So what did it taste like?
>>
>>18073614
maybe they killed the last cat or something when they gave the farm up
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 421x500px
bump
>>
>>18069719
humans do not dissolve in acid. to dissolve human flesh you need a strong base.

only the bones of a human dissolve in acid. the damage done to the other portions of a person by a strong acid are simply cell death due to denatured protein.

so, if you are sure that the canisters were marked as acid, you can be sure that that is not a dissolved person.
>>
>>18069889
>implying that children aren't people.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.