[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Rooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Trap Door 1_OTIS.jpg (112KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
Trap Door 1_OTIS.jpg
112KB, 650x433px
'sup /x/, this is a thread for secret rooms, passages, and tips on finding them.

Posting because I just woke up filled with a bizarrely certain feeling that our old family house in a foreclosure-riddled suburb of Las Vegas had multiple hidden chambers in the basement (oddly, the house didn't HAVE a basement that we knew off) that I needed to drive cross-country and find NOW, which struck me as odd.

Like, for minutes after waking up I was dead certain that secretive cult whose members weren't entirely human had stashed valuables, including full automatic weapons, gold, and people in suspended animation, in caches behind the walls for the coming apocalypse, when they could rise into the open and take the ruined and vacant city as their fortress-hive. Probably won't be driving hell for leather for the desert just in case it pans out, but it was extremely weird. if we go up there again this year I'll check it out and give updates.

Your stories?
>>
>>18068950
OP, you sound schizo.
>>
>>18068961

What makes you say that? Do you work for THEM?

But in all seriousness I don't have symptoms, and I would know because I'm terrified of mental illness.
>>
>>18068961
what are dreams?
>>
>>18069048
Usually when you think you're normal, or not displaying symptoms, you are in fact crazy.
>>
>>18069067

So literally everyone is crazy then?
>>
>>18069118
No, I know I'm crazy, which makes me sane....Which makes me crazy???
>>
>>18068950
Op you're just a fucking Shinzo schizo. Supernatural ain't real you emo fuck grow up
>>
>>18069130

Of all the threads on this fucking board where the autism is nearly unbearable, like goddamn Succubus summoning and that guy who memorized everything about Allister Crowley, this is the schizo one?

I mean yeah, it's dumb as fuck, but this entire board is so goddamn stupid.
>>
/X/ is just shit. Pure shit
>>
Nothing about the op sounds schizo.
>>
Seriously, you guys have never had a weird dream that lingered for a little after you woke up? Actual schizophrenic people think that passing bikers are flashing them coded messages from their estranged spouses.
>>
Trying to get back to the actual topic of secret rooms and shit.

I actually lived in a house with many of them. This is relatively common in my country from the times of the civil war (Spain), when people used to hide loved ones there in hopes they didn't get caught.
You need to look for specific places, for example between rooms, where the walls don't totally match, the space is too big for just a simple wall, and this isn't common in all rooms of the house (hey some houses have wider walls than others).
Another thing you can look out for is a place where a window normally would be but there isn't (two or three windows on a row, but on another floor one is missing, that kind of oddities), or you can see the outline but it's closed with actual bricks. Then you need to do the same thing as with the walls, but it's a little trickier this time as you need to measure both floors to be sure.
Oh, and fireplaces! Fireplaces can actually act as a passage to outside the house or to a hidden basement. I've never seen one of those in person tho, but I know people who had been to one.

I don't really have any spoopy stories from the time I lived in the house with the secret rooms, but upstairs there was a place where no one liked to stay, it was a... Like a little room, with a lock (a bit heavier than those on bathrooms), but it was on the outside of the door, as if used to lock people on it so they couldn't get out or something. Weird vibes.
>>
>>18068950
sounds like someone's been playing some Fallout, maybe too much Fallout :)
>>
>>18069232
Very nice. Most modern American homes don't have these possibilities, sadly. Victorian homes do, though. Crawlspaces everywhere.

How old is the house, OP?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvWY3JOVwX0
>>
>>18068950
Vegas would be a terrible fortress-city, for two reasons. One is that it's in the middle of the goddamned desert with no natural water sources around, save for the Colorado River, which is too far away to fortify.

Second, it's surrounded by miles and miles of flat nothing. A fortified city relies on natural barriers to help with the actual fortification.
>>
>>18069232

OP here, my parents used to live in a shitty Las Vegas rental house when they were young with a room like that. Their dogs never liked the room and refused to go into it, and no one liked spending time in there. Turns out the prior owners had been horribly abusive parents.
>>
>>18068950
I knocked on your head and it sounded hollow so maybe there's a secret chamber in there.
>>
>>18069578

If I'm remembering the logic of my dream correctly, they were weird tunnel-dwelling rat-people who were few enough in number, even counting their human servants/breeding stock, to survive off of deep underground water sources only they knew about and use the uninhabitable state of the city after a collapse in infrastructure to their advantage. Why trek through hundreds of miles of desert to fight a freakish guerrilla mutant cult for control of a strategically useless city? No post-collapse faction would bother, if they even believed the stories about Vegas were true in the first place.

If I'm remembering it right, the fortification was also going to be more along the lines of building a city-wide Viet-cong style network of tunnels and concealed bunkers from basement to basement, with the only entrances into their deep hive under heavily barricaded buildings on the Strip. Any gangs who tried to stay would either be picked off one by one, migrate out with whatever they could carry, or hire themselves out to the rats as perimeter security in exchange for water and scavenging rights on the edges of the city.

Basically turning a vacant ruin into a rat-infested guerrilla nightmare that no one wants to go anywhere near, which is exactly what they want.
>>
>>18069589

top keks m8
>>
>have job doing indoor air quality
>construction company removing outdoor window caulking
>I have to take air samples in all the rooms that the windows lead to
>having trouble trying to find window on the 3rd floor of an auditorium
>no way to get to it from the rest of the 3rd floor
>should be in the back-right corner, to the right of the stage
>there is an office there, but how do I get above it
>there is a very tiny closet in the corner, maybe it actually leads to a hallway/staircase behind the stage and office?
>open tiny closet
>there's a spiral staircase
>go up find the room with the window
>there's a toilet and sink in the corner, some shelves with cleaning products, and otherwise the room is totally empty
>there's also a ladder leading up to the attic
>>
>>18068950
This started sounding interesting until you got to the third paragraph where you went full roleplay.
>>
>>18069867

No, it really happened. Most likely nothing will come of it.
>>
>>18069819

>spiral staircase

Someone had to get fancy when they put in access to their secret bathroom.
>>
>>18068950
How big were the chambers? Were they big Did they have anything in them? Did it like the walls and floors inside the chamber look like they were patches up. Like there was more to the chambers
The could of been doing freelance experimentation/research there. The type that they want to hide from the general public and government. I actually read about stuff like that going down in that area. I read one person's claim who also had a house in las vegas with some hidden rooms. The walls inside the hidden rooms looked like they were patched up He claimed he heard a sound coming the walls. It was like the sound of humming and blowing wind. Along with it there was also clicking noise that was in a 3 pause 3 pattern.

He said that when he originally bought the house he was told that the people who owned it before were very odd and had multiple associates living around the neighborhood who supposedly worked on bizarre experiments. It also went into foreclosure and was in a Las Vegas suburb were allot of houses did.
>>
>>18069867
theres only 2 paragraphs
>>
>>18068950
Kinda related story

>be me, 5 year old
>family moves to an apartment, small building, built in the 50's
>couple of months after moving there I star having dreams about the building "basement" and an underground river/lake
>talk to my dad about that but he just told me that there wasn't a basement on the building
>some years later (I was about 10) my dad was retired and helped the building's owner with remodelling some other aparments (dad contacted contractors he knew, supervised the work, etc)
>they started working on a ground floor apartment, the floor was damaged so they changed the original wooden floor and they found an entrance of sorts
>our building had a concrete foundation of interlocked structures making "cells" (like pic related but underground)
>some of this cells had water on them, others were conected between them and had garbage like old furniture and water damaged newspapers and stuff (but nothing valuable)
>and rats, lots of rats
>the workers just filled those rooms with sand, dirt and the debris from the work on the other apartments
>and closed the entrance, burying it again
>>
interesting thread
bump
>>
>>18068950

Vegas fag here we can go on an adventure
>>
I don't think I'm going to find anything, but there is a wooden board on the ceiling in my closet, like an entranceway to the attic. I think this inspired me to have a look. My house is pretty old and we just moved in like a few years ago
>>
>>18070290
Your image explains what you saw though, it's just the foundation.
Not sure why you'd throw trash away in it, anything rotting could potentially smell in the housing.
>>
I live near a lake called Lake LBJ and there is a fucking metal entrance-way in a secluded region of the lake leading into a massive mountainous base where a bunch of psychotic douchebag extraterrestrials reside. The fuckers are always going in and out of the base, flying by my house to taunt me.
>>
>>18074594
Look:
http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2015/11/alien-entity-caught-walking-on-water.html
>>
>>18068950

I used to have a small door in my closet as a child.
When you'd open the door there would be a gush of wind and silence inside. At night I would hear this door open and shut. Seeing dark figures and glowing eyes moving about this tiny door.
I told my parents one day about this. They bolted it shut and the goons stayed locked away. Quietly.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.