[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you've summoned actual demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 16

File: 300px-RubySummoning.jpg (9KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
300px-RubySummoning.jpg
9KB, 300x169px
Hey guys, I'm a devoted Christian and a soon to be priest, and I'd like to share my story. Please post your own stories if anything similar happened to you.

>be 16 yo atheist, edgy emoy gothy teen, born Christian orthodox
>culture and religion related project at shool
>my time to be edgy
>research occult shit
>decide to do some satanic summoning ritual just for lols
>try to do it as authentic as possible, because I'm also very interested whether it's true or nah
>bleh nothning happens as expected, I just felt some weird shit midway, chanted harder, but ultimately gave up
>go to bed later that night
>dream about being in something similar to fucking Narnia
>snow everywhere
>a naked, beautiful woman levitates towards me and looks me directly in the eye
>I don't panic, I ask her name
>she said in the coldest possible voice "you called for me, my love"
>have a revelation
>say "I understand everything now" and consciously make the decision to wake up
>still completely aware and subconsciously know that if I give into fear she will get to me and ruin me
>I literally say the Jesus prayer and do the cross gesture
>I provoke the demon by thanking it that she's proved to me that God exists
>start reading the New Testament and go to church every weekend, and during summer vacation every day almost
>she haunts my nightmares and gives me panic attacks for like 2 months but my faith was never moved, even until now.

I'll describe my dreams in the next post.
>>
I burned all the drawings I made of her that next summer, but this thread made me want to draw her again, altho I really really really don't want her back.
I remember her image exactly and in every dream she looked the same, except most of the time she wasn't naked
I think I exorcised her myself by keeping my faith in God. At first I blindly accepted Him because I met a demon, but slowly it grew as I read the Bible more and understood God better.
As a little description of my dreams, they went down like this.
>dream normally
>she appears out of nowhere
>always turn away peacefully from her and struggle soooooo hard to not be afraid
>sometimes I'd wake up sweaty, crying and having a panic attack
>sometimes she just wouldn't go away no matter what
>it was always the same cold voice
>she would tell me very beautiful things actually
>she would tell me that she wants to be my wife and that she loves me
>she wanted to baptize me herself
>told me to trust her
>she asked me to beat her or kill her
>she would ask me what I think of her
>she would ask me why I don't kill [person that annoys me]
>she would try to touch me very often, sometimes sexually
>she asked me to call out her name but I didn't even ask
>she would call me her little girl, in a sweet non-mocking way actually, although I am a man
>I would sometimes be a girl in my dreams
What's weird is that she never threatened me in any way. She would just bug me nonstop and ask me stuff, I wouln't respond. She would ask me to do stuff and I'd ignore her. Whenever I'd invoke God she wouldn't get angry, she would simply look at me. What really got to me was the sexual temptation. It's probably the only reason she stuck to me for so long. I was extremely tempted and it was very hard to resist.
I know this sounds like bullshit, and only my family, my priest and one friend believe me, but it's what I went through. I eliminated every posibility of mental illness with time.
>>
Bump. Interested.
>>
What was the ritual, OP? I'll see if I can do the same one and post results, provided I actually have the resources.
>>
>>18068458
I can't really remember. Give me a few minutes to research. I'd advise against it though....
>>
>>18068460
Well provided it isn't sacrificing domestic or something, I'm optimistic. I've had experience with astral projection and the sort, so I'm not too foreign to experience other worldy entities.
>>
>>18068465
domestic animals

Or blood rituals
>>
why didnt you fuck it
>>
Devout Christain here, have had near death experience more than once and come back, been involved in excircisms and bindings, have personal relationship with Ruach Ha'Kodesh, have experienced extrinsic manifestations of demons twice.

Once was on Halloween, was dressed as a horrifying creature with theater makeup. Neighbor recently died next door. Neighbor always creeped me out. You could see into his kitchen window from mine, it was not lit. I sit alone at kitchen table, close eyes, feel something bad next door. I don't want to look but go look into window, see only darkness. Then see two red dots like laser pointers over there in the kitchen and hear a bad voice speaking, not with my ears, but can still hear it. Speech sounds like hide stones being scraped together, like sliding open a stone door assist a stone floor. I close my eyes, look away, say prayers to God in Jesus' name, invoke the Holy Spirit to banish the demon back to hell. Demon goes away and never comes back. I don't remember what it said because inward taught never to engage in discussion with the Devil, but I won't forget the incident.

Flash forward ten years. Out if college, new job, just got my first TV role playing a killer. God tells me not to pursue the path of acting, or I will be tempted beyond my ability to withstand. On final day of the shoot, get offered an audition for "Six Feet Under". Park in parking lot of a mall, and a crow flies to my car and lands on the hood by the drivers mirror. It just stares at me for minutes, never makes a move. I sense that it's Satan, telling me to abandon science and pursue acting, and he will reward me greatly. I say no, tell him to get behind me in Jesus' name, and it flies off. I never go to the audition for what would eventually become a hit show. Somehow, I feel good, like I made the right choice that day, even today looking back at it.
>>
>>18068458
Try joyofsatan website, it's marked as spam here for some reason. (/demonolatry.html)
Something like this, although it was a bit different, and a bit more "spiritual".
It was years ago that I've done it though and I don't expect that site to be up. Can't even remember it.
Essentially, candles, sigil, meditation, chanting, and strong belief.
I started with very weak belief, but gradually felt something and believed in what I was doing completely. After that I just brushed it off as edgyness and gave up. Little did I know I've actually done it.

But seriously, I'd advise against it completely. Demons have no redeeming qualities. If you do this, be veeery careful and know exactly what you're getting into. I'd recommend going to a priest afterwards and confessing this if you actually manage to summon one.
The demon I've summoned, I never gave her a name. It was not a "she", but an "it", but I don't want to acknowledge her power. It was one of those lust kinds that don't act with violence until you let it into you.
If I had let her baptize me, I'm sure it would mean that I'd purge the Holy Spirit out and let her in.
Don't give the demon any attention. Don't listen, don't engage in conversation or debates. I pray you don't get one of those violent demons or ones that use extreme fear and threaten you. Mine was pretty easy to deal with
>>
>>18068490
Thanks OP, I'll try and check it out. It's pretty late now, but I'll attempt this later on, probably tomorrow.

From my experience, demons, thought forms, astral beings, etc., all have their distinct personalities and agendas, just like people. They can be useful sources of information and give you crazy experiences, but they can also be really annoying. They have their own desires and such, and sometimes overstep their bounds. They're not always trying to be annoying, but you've got to let them know when enough is enough.

Keep in mind, these beings exist in a non-physical atmosphere and their morality, ideology and existence are completely different than ours. It's like the ultimate culture shock.

It didn't tell you what it wanted to be called? Was it receptive to you calling it something?
>>
>>18068472
That's exactly what I struggled with the most actually. Had I done that, I'd literally let myself be posessed.

>>18068485
You've done good, my friend. Engaging in conversation with the devil is the worst thing you can do. When you let the demon inside, there's pretty much no going back without getting a proper exorcism. Acknowledging a demon's power and giving it importance is also wrong.
I'm glad I didn't let mine completely in. She was in my head, trying to gain access but thankfully God protected me.
I'm probably going to be one of those priests trained in exorcism as my priest suggested.
>>
>>18068499
I asked her name in the first dream, she didn't respond and I consciously woke up.
After realizing it was a demon, I wanted nothing to do with her. She asked me to call her name several times, but she's never told me it. I didn't want to know her name.
The only problem I have is that I probably knew her name all along and I still have a vague idea of it, but I didn't want to call her out, who knows what could've happened? Some Christians argue that knowing the true name of the demon will make the process of banishing it super easy and natural, but I'm not sure about that.
>>
Sounds like you weren't really an atheist, just a coward who needed a reason to join the flock.
>>
>15
>me and my buddy are little edgters
>decide I want to summon my grandmother, he agrees to help
>we go to an empty room in my house and chant in unison for like a solid 5 minutes, I can feel my perception change during

>that night, sleeping in my room across from empty room
>cat sleeping on chest bolts awake and tenses in fear, turns head towards door
>her gaze follows from the door, along thw wall, over my head and back to the door
>over and over for a few times, cat still absolutely tense
>happens for like a week straight, cat wont even sleep io nmy room, but I can feel something, dont think its g-ma dude

I finally just said alloud after a week or so
>Im sorry for summoning you. I dont know who you are, but please leave me alone.

It actually stopped or good, and my kitty cat started napping with me again
>>
>>18068445
Devoted Christian.

>Stopped reading.

Grow up already
>>
>>18068445
>>18068447
You really should have dismissed her in the proper way via ritual, and then turned to Christianity. She's probably still got ties to you if you didn't complete the ceremony.
>>
I'm in a bit of a bind. Wallowing in my despair I sought aid from God. I've been overcome with a sense that my pleas were heard and that I can work towards my goal by proving my worth. But what if I'm wrong? Could I have been deceived by some kind of demon?
>>
>>18068490
Well there's ya' problem, joy of satan is literally run by rightwing edgetards that bastardize actual occult material and spend all day talking about the nazis.
>>
>>18068694
Go on and prove your worth as best you can. The doubts in your head are the devil. Go on because you have nothing to lose either way. That rationality is Christ.
>>
Dreams are a mysterious thing. It's like they are an altered state of consciousness in which you can connect with 'God' and... Other things. Or, it's just your mind doing whacky stuff :^) Who knows.
>>
>>18068644
I think proper 4Chan form would be:

>Devoted Christian

Stopped reading.

Grow up already
>>
I don't believe this one bit.

If you summoned an actual demon their are ALWAYS bindings, and doing it by yourself would generally lead to posession.

Also, you haven't named who you summoned. Each ritual is different.

I don't even believe in summoning, but you're already 100% bullshit.
>>
I did once, simply by saying "thank you" one morning. That was scary.
>>
OP that's no demon. The fact that calling to god for help didn't work proves it, she's not your enemy. Try calling her name. Trust me.
>>
>>18068884
Don't trust this faggot OP, he's a demon himself! Run away!
>>
Don't think I summoned anything, but there might be something that's watching over me. I just assume it's a Guardian Angel or what have you.

>Be me
>Roman Catholic
>Just got off work
>10:00 at night, completely empty parking lot
>Start fiddling with the radio as I move out of my parking place
>Suddenly hear thought or think "LOOK UP"
>Slam my foot on the breaks, a black SUV goes zooming through the parking lot and narrowly misses my car
>I was staring at the radio the whole time before that, didn't have any real reason to look up other than that stray thought.

Stuff like that's happened a few times

>Stacking crates
>Suddenly think "Get out of the way"
>Step back, heavy fucking box falls and narrowly misses my head

Hell it even happens when it comes to moral things. Just a random thought or command. I assume it's possibly the work of a Guardian Spirit, not sure though.
>>
>and a soon to be priest
>I literally say the Jesus prayer and do the cross gesture

something tells me youre nowhere near "soon" to be a priest.
>>
>>18070242
you dumbfuck he did that as a teen not now. can you even read
>>
File: ebola chan altars.jpg (40KB, 462x300px) Image search: [Google]
ebola chan altars.jpg
40KB, 462x300px
>>18068445
Remember when Ebolachan was the big thing? /pol/ was pushing that and I thought it was funny and since at the time I was an edgy atheist fedora tipper I went full bore with it.

>Made altar like the ones I saw on threads. Someone (was it from /x/?) had a list of things to get and how to summon her.

>Made this altar, cut myself for the blood and masturbated and added semen to this while thinking about ebolachan.

>Did it several times including one time when everyone was to do it at a certain time around the world and think about ebola chan.

>Laughed about this and never thought about it for a while.

>Bad things started to happen to me. At first I just figured that sometimes bad things happen and didn't think much about it.

>Kept getting hurt and bleeding from wounds. Fell down stairs (Felt like someone pushed me but nobody was there).

>Fell and really hurt my leg while walking.

>Tore my groin muscle lifting up a few things in the garage. The pain was horrible.

>Got a hernia and had to have surgery for it.

>Reinjured my groin muscle when I slipped on a puddle at Home Depot while looking for plants.

>Was bit by a dog and had to get some painful shots.

>Homeless guy took a hammer to my car when I wouldn't roll down my window. He broke my antennae and smashed my rear window. The back of my neck was cut from the flying glass.

>A crazy black woman threw scalding hot coffee on me from behind. I had burns on my neck and back.

>Have horrible nightmares from time to time where something is choking me and calling my name in a mocking sing-song voice.

>Feel scratches across my back and neck. Sometimes I wake up and feel the scratches. The scratches usually are like someone or something with 3 claws scratched me.

>There are a bunch more things that have happened to me ever since I did that. I haven't had anything really good happen since.

I don't know how to undo that ritual I did as an edgelord. Blood and semen rituals are no joke.
>>
>>18068447
I've seen this before when a demon reads secret deep within your heart and tries to tempt you with it.

If you are possibly transgender, make sure you take that path yourself, and don't take it with her.

I am sorry if that makes you feel uncomfortable, I just want you to be able to be happy without giving her ammo.
>>
>>18070637
speak more about this more anon, pls

are you a Christian?
>>
>>18068490
>it's marked as spam here for some reason
There was a time when it was posted here several times a day
>>
I've summoned 4 in the past 6-7 years, and I haven't really "purged" myself in one way or another? So is it like not taking a bath so the filth just accumulates until it becomes unbearable? Or am I fine as long as I don't acknowledge that they hold more power than I ever will?

I'll start with the earliest summoning (I have the info for these all recorded on a notebook):
>13 years old
>Getting into stupid occult shit just to spite Christian parents
>Do some subpar research, find a small group of people interested in the same shit
>Shortly after meeting them, find out they're all wimpy fucks who haven't actually done shit
>These are people in their mid-20s, I'm fucking 13
>They show me a book they apparently read from sometimes, claiming it makes them feel connected to "him"
>They manage to convince me to stay for their reading ceremony
>They take turns reading from it
>My turn comes
>"Oknal, o woljun oknal, something something" (I wrote this shit down as soon as I could, but could only remember the first few words of the part I read)
>Nothing interesting happens in the ceremony
>It's when I go to church the next day
>Everything is going fine, family listens to choir while I draw
>Pastor does a whole spiel about respect and obedience and shit
>Then he starts reading from the Bible
>I'm suddenly lightheaded, can't focus on drawing
>I try not to let it show
>Apparently I didn't succeed
>I drop pencil and sketchbook as I stand up, propping myself up on chair
>"I don't feel good"
>The next thing I remember is waking up in the hospital
>Man is looking down at me
>"You'll be fine. Just don't do that again. Listen to me. DON'T do that again, alright?"
>I then pass out
>And wake up later, to my family all looking at me concerned
>I rationalize it as me having a sudden panic attack or something maybe
>But it's hard not to put 2 and 2 together after the next few summonings that I do (this is the only semi-unintentional one, the rest I dove into fully aware of what I was doing)
>>
Hi guys, I was raised in the Deep South as a southern baptist Christian and also took an edgy teenager turn into some serious shit. If anyone is interested in a story
>>
>>18070756
Go for it, man. We're here for that shit, aren't we?
>>
>>18070483
Catholic here, you may wish to consider consulting a priest for an exorcism. Barring that..

>Begin to pray the Rosary, when you get to the "Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus." Part, add your request, but say it in the past tense as if it already happened; "Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Who protected me from the evil I summoned."

>Get a Saint Benedict medal and keep it with you at all times, pray Vade Retro Satana with it.

>If you can, I'd consult a few other occultists, see about destroying your Shrine then perhaps pouring holy water on the ashes, pray whilst doing so.

>If things get really *really* bad and you've tried the above, perhaps see about a custom summoning ritual using established occult practices whilst demanding whatever spirit afflicts you to leave you be and never enter your life again.

As for the Rosary, a few things to note, and this comes from an actual exorcist. If you pray it and notice an INCREASE in activity, then it's an evil spirit being tormented by hearing you recite it. Don't let up, keep doing it. If things seem to be relatively silent (granted this is mostly the rule in haunting) then perhaps it was another spirit trying to get your attention.
>>
File: 1458694891831.jpg (563KB, 2244x2859px) Image search: [Google]
1458694891831.jpg
563KB, 2244x2859px
>>18070756
Reminds me of when I went through my "Edgy Teenager" phase.

>Be me
>Catholic, in highschool
>Start to be intrigued by neo-pagan stuff
>Eventually decide to spend a week as if "Asatru" was my religion
>This translates into not praying to God before I eat
>Made a shitty "Sacrifice" to Odin involving apple slices. In my backyard. Stumbled over the words.
>Felt more awkward than "Cool"
>Eventually went back to Catholicism.
>A week or so later, browsing through some old Asatru blogs I was reading before
>"Man, fuck that Odin shit."
>Suddenly get *immense* pain in my left eye
>It's intense, bad enough that I put my palm to it and put pressure on it.
>Pain eventually subsides
>MFW I might've pissed off a Norse God.

Eh, I've got Christ on my side now at least. I hope I do.
>>
>>18068445
Anyone know anything about Ars Goetia?
>>
>>18070876
The grimoire? Or the other one?
>>
>>18070483
>The scratches usually are like someone or something with 3 claws scratched me

That is demonic. The 3 is mocking the Trinity.

You opened a door. You are not the only one to do that.

Blood magick and sex magick are two of the most powerful types of magick. Whatever entity you gave that to continues to feed on you. It won't go away unless you repent.
>>
>>18070483
lol enjoy your demon rape faggot
>>
>>18068445
You really curse a lot for a priest.
>>
>>18070813
Sorry, cant be Odin, he is still sleeping.
But if this is true, maybe ragnarok is coming :^)
>>
>>18071010
cut anon some slack. You remember what it was like being an edgelord growing up. We didn't have access to the things that they do today.

So we couldn't do the stupid shit that kids today can do.

I feel sorry for anon. I know when I was young and really dumb I probably would have done shit like that. I am just glad I grew out of that phase before I could do some serious damage.
>>
File: 1472352961648.jpg (385KB, 800x938px) Image search: [Google]
1472352961648.jpg
385KB, 800x938px
>>18071094
Well if the old teachings about Pagan gods essentially being demons in disguise is true, I could've pissed off a demon using "Odin" as an alias.
>>
>>18070738
CONTINUE, FAGgot.
>>
>>18070225
you mightve even misheard that car one
it could've said "LOOK OUT", but something from the radio interfered.. or you just misheard it

anyone close die prior to that? someone you looked up to or admired?
>>
>>18071293
Nah, the radio's volume was down, I was just trying to make sure I didn't set the same station to two different channels.

It was pretty clearly a "Look Up". My Grandmother died some years prior to that, but I doubt it's her. Like I said, it'd sometimes be about morals too. Like say I wanted to do a whole "Nofap" marathon. I say "Eh, maybe next week." The voice would then respond with "You know God dislikes that, why not now?"

That sorta thing.
>>
>>18071300
it's a demon. Summon lilith, and she'll laugh, admitting it was her.
Then repent.

Thank me later
>>
>>18068507
Her true name is "Lust", or "Jezebel", or some other such moniker; the name she wants you to call her is a pretty lie, a name that distracts you from the false deeds she represents.
>>
>>18071311
Honestly I doubt it's any demon, especially one that has my safety and moral upstanding at heart. Not going to try and summon some early human from biblical apocrypha to ask if, for some reason, she took a reason in little old me.
>>
File: Jezabel.jpg (111KB, 650x863px) Image search: [Google]
Jezabel.jpg
111KB, 650x863px
>>18071346
Jezebel was thrown to her death from the palace and eaten by dogs. I don't think any entity would use her name.
>>
File: byrne.gif (314KB, 337x230px) Image search: [Google]
byrne.gif
314KB, 337x230px
>>18071361
>Jezebel was thrown to her death from the palace and eaten by dogs. I don't think any entity would use her name.

Demons are sensitive things that like names such as Daisy or Sunshine.

My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts . The Jezebel Spirit :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWQdKkk4Xr0
>>
>>18071388
I will watch that tomorrow. I am going to bed now and don't need to see something like that before I close my eyes!
>>
>Just turned 16 years old, atheist looking for proof of the paranormal
>Decide to summon something, choose Succubus
>Do the Ritual in my room burn a piece of paper and pray to Lilith
>Lay down afterwords and all my muscles spasm
>Feels like I'm having a seizure, after it stops feel a presence
>Afterwords start seeing black orbs, feel pressure on me when I sleep
>Start Lucid dreaming, having some nightmares and some erotic dreams

Continue?
>>
>>18071542
continue faggot
>>
>>18071542
>In one of the lucid dreams it feels as if I'm being dragged out of bed.
>Feel a very warm and loving presence, still freak out and flail everywhere
>Have other Lucid dreams where I feel someone on top of me, one where I saw half of a face
>This continues for awhile, it deeply scares me as I thought nothing would happen when I first did the ritual
>When I laid down a few times I felt a very physical touch, once I felt someone tongue my ear as I slept, very real not all ghost like as you would expect
>And other times where there was touching
>Other odd things also happen like the feeling of being poked when I'm playing games or someone trying to get my attention when I'm at work
>Feel Like I'm a bad person or that I have done something wrong so I decide to get rid of the Succubus after a few months
>Get in contact with different people who have had experiences with Succubus online, shamans, all seem to not really understand what I'm going through.
>>
>>18068445
you know, the existence of demons doesn't validate the Christian religion as the one true faith in any way.
>>
>>18071726
>I eventually start going to church as I'm afraid of going to hell at this point for praying to Lilith
>Tell the Pastor everything that has been happening, well except that I had summoned it
>He talks about his beliefs of their being real evil in the world and all that and some experience of him touching a bible to someone and them having a seizure or something strange like that
>Seems like a nice enough guy
>We end up going out at woods coffee for a drink, we talk a bit. He then prays with me and tells me to accept Jesus into my heart. I do so.
>We do this a few times also when I attend church, when he does do it I feel odd. Like something is swirling in my brain.
>Tell him I'm interested in getting baptized
>Eventually we get around to doing it in a public pool after going to church for awhile
>Feel like the Succubus will be gone after I get baptized after all its supposed to cleanse you of any previous sin.
>I still end up feeling the presence afterwards along with the pressure, try telling the Pastor afterwards and he asks questions about my mental health and just prays with me again.
>Still not sure what to do I try everything from salt, to asking people on yahoo answers
>>
>>18071742
Found the Original Post I made on Yahoo https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AwrXgSJIp8JX2kYAlQBPmolQ;_ylu=X3oDMTEyM21oNm91BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwM5BHZ0aWQDQjI1NTlfMQRzZWMDc2M-?qid=20130201065221AA1p0aF

>It's been quite a few years since then, after a year or so of blocking it out I think the Succubus left
>Still feel a presence sometimes, but nowhere near what it was compared to when I was younger
>In the end it feels like getting baptized and praying didn't do much.
>>
I had a similar situation a couple nights ago. i was desperate for companionship. tried to pray to Lilith heard a woman's voice in my ear said something along the lines of 'Burn now in heaven' my whole body felt light and it was like something was trying to push it's way in. I was sitting in the dark and all i could see was white even when i closed my eyes. eventually i grounded myself by thinking about stuff around me instead of what i felt like and it went away should i be scared?
>>
I don't know if this counts. And I can't provide a lot of info due to my age at the time and the fact that I don't want to bother my mom about this given how bad everything was at the time.

My father was a heroin addict. He became obsessed with the occult at some point and very paranoid. My mom told me that at one point he and a friend of his stole a body from the morgue for some kind of ritual. Some days later the friend asks his wife to come upstairs because he has something he wants to show her. When she gets to the bedroom he takes out a gun and shoots himself in the head.

My mom also told me that at some point he made a voodoo doll of me and might have tried casting spells on me. However I was never molested or abused in any way by him. I am female is that means anything in regards to this story.

He became increasingly paranoid after this that the devil was going to get him. He would sit in some sort of magic circle with the door hanging open. The idea was that the devil could not trespass the circle and would be exorcised out the door. I don't know where he got this ritual from. I'm not well versed in this type of thing.

Now this could have been his paranoia due to rampant drug use. What I do know is that he had an affair with a priest. This priest was the brother of my second grade teacher and I think she knew. I always felt like she treated me strangely or maybe even disliked me. Although towards the end of the school year she was much nicer to me. My parents had been divorced for about four years at this point.

My father died of AIDS when I was 16. I had not seen him since I was around five years old. I did not attend his funeral or reconnect with that side of the family because they pretty much abandoned us to poverty after the divorce. They were rather wealthy.

But I do know that he requested to be buried above ground in a mausoleum because he was afraid if his body was buried in the ground the devil would drag it down to hell.
>>
>>18071770
So how are you doing now? Going from atheism to where you are now, because of bad shit happening that you may or may not be able to explain?
>>
I did this game once.

Don't remember much, but they were a snarky asshole who just asked me why I was tapping into crazy shit for some answers and left.
>>
>>18068700
You could not be further from the truth.
>>
>>18070738
>>18071277
The second summoning was, as I said, intentional. This is where I started realizing that maybe there's something more to this demon thing.

>Fast-forward 3 years (that means I was 16 for all the bad-at-maths out there)
>I still remember what happened when I was 13
>I tell my girlfriend (we'd been together for nearly 2 years at the time) what had happened that day
>Tell her about the demon-summoning group I had joined for one session
>She just laughs it off and tells me that demons aren't real
>I laugh with her and say she's probably right
>Couple of days later, I'm going to the store to grab some snacks
>Someone recognizes me
>"Hey, (Anon)!"
>I turn to see who it is
>It's one of the fucks from the demon-summoning group when I was 13
>Barely recognize her if it wasn't for her voice
>She used to be this full-on nerdy chick, sweaters and ratty hair and glasses, the full set
>Now she's cleaned up a bit, and lost a bit of weight, way cuter than she used to be
>Don't know why, but I feel weird as soon as I look at her
>Me: "Hi."
>She walks up to me and gives me a business card
>There's just an address on it
>Her: "If you're still down for it, some of the old group are meeting up later today."
>I look at the card, then at her
>Her: "We'd all heard what happened, (Anon). We want to help."
>For some unknown reason I feel compelled to accept the invitation
>Cancel plans with some friends that day
>I go to the address on the card
>Surprised to see it's just a couple blocks from my house
>I open the door
>Cutie from store answers
>Her: "(Anon)! We're so glad you could make it."
>She pulls me in and closes the door

End of Part 1. I'm sorry for the details, but this one is the one I could remember the most because of everything that had happened.
>>
>>18072211

>Inside are four people (not including cutie), lights are slightly dimmed
>One is a guy who used to be a fat fuck that smelled like sweat and shit (just generally nasty as hell)
>He's now wearing an expensive-looking suit, and he looks like he's been going to the gym
>I don't recognize him until her introduces himself and explains who he was at the time we "had summoned him"
>Second one is a girl
>This one I immediately recognize because she was the only hot one back then
>Like, solid 10
>She says she's glad I could make it
>Third one is a dude
>I don't recognize him, he doesn't introduce himself, nobody else does it for him either
>He's wearing a hoodie and jogging pants
>Fourth one is another girl
>She's tapping away on her phone (I think it was an iPhone)
>Like, her fingers are just going crazy
>She barely manages a "hi" before going back to typing
>Cutie next to me (let's call her J) claps her hands
>Her: "Everyone who needs to be here is here now, everyone focus."
>Everyone immediately stop talking, typing, whatever
>Her: "As we all know, our lives changed three years ago. When we successfully summoned him."
>Her: "And yet, in the past 3 years, we have been unsuccessful with every summoning after that initial one."
>Her: "And we have racked our brains day and night, gathered everyone we could, and nothing seemed to work."
>Her: "Until a friend of mine mentioned you passing out, (Anon)."
>Her: "I wouldn't have cared if I hadn't recognized your name, and if she hadn't told me it had happened 3 years ago."
>Her: "You were the only one we didn't have that was there in the initial summoning."
>She takes a book from a table I didn't notice was there
>I recognize it as the book we used 3 years ago
>She hands it to former fatty
>He opens to a page and turns it to show it to me
>Him: "We're willing to give you a choice. Help us summon her. She will help us. He told us so."
>I finally speak up
>Me: "Who's 'she' and 'he'?"

End of Part 2.
>>
>>18072195
I was on the mailing list around 2008 and that is practically all that was spammed in my inbox. Enlighten me if you wish.
>>
>>18072229

>They all get quiet
>Cutie from store speaks up
>Her: "We don't know. We see them in our dreams sometimes. But we've tried everything. The internet, books, foreign places. Nothing came up. But we know they can help us."
>Me: "Help with what?"
>Her: "Are you blind? Everyone likes me now, (Anon). I used to be a nobody, and after that day, three years ago, something took over me and I started taking care of myself more, and I'm HOT now! People have FOUGHT each other just for a chance to get a date with me."
>Former fatty also pitches in
>Him: "I have a small business selling headstones near the Walmart. I don't know why, but we get orders from a lot of people, even from out of town. I started it three years ago, after the summoning. Idon't know, man. Something happened to me that day. To us."
>Hottie from 3 years ago
>Her: "I don't have a business. No sudden success story. But a couple of weeks after that summoning, I married my boyfriend. We have a farm. We've never, EVER been affected by any droughts whatsoever, even this really big one we're going through right now. And I think it's because of him."
>Phone Tapper
>Her: "I got accepted by (university a couple hours away from our city). I'm studying to become a doctor. My professors say they've never met someone as gifted as me. Guess when I got accepted?"
>Guy in hoodie stays quiet
>Cutie from store
>Her: "Surely something happened to you after that day, (Anon)."
>Me: "Other than passing out? No."
>Former fatty hands me the book
>Him: "Help us, please. You can leave if you want, but we also really want you to stay and help."
>Feel something pop in the back of my head
>Sudden urge to help these poor fucks
>I wordlessly grab the book
>A small part of me didn't want to take it
>But I did
>I begin reading
>Can't even remember what I read
>They all remain quiet
>After it's finished, I drop the book
>I walk to the door
>Guy with hoodie grabs my shoulder

End of Part 3.
>>
>>18072265
>Guy with hoodie grabs my shoulder
oh shit here we go its getting intense
>>
>>18072265

>He starts speaking. His voice... jesus, it's silky smooth, and he just sounds like someone you'd listen to for hours before you decide to do something else. He also sounded really calm.
>Him: "What did I say to you 3 years ago, (Anon)?"
>Me: "Get your hands off me, dude. I did what you told me to."
>Him: "Not what i told you too. What THEY told you too. I said to never do it again."
>I remember the man in the hospital
>Him: "You've chosen this path. I was sent to protect you."
>Figured he was a whackjob
>I shove him back and run out the door
>It's already dark outside, despite it feeling like it's only been an hour or so since I came in (it was like 1 PM when I went into the house)
>I go home
>Go to sleep
>Have a dream that night
===
DREAM
===
>Me standing in middle of field
>Nude lady in front of me
>She's taller than I am
>She's looking down at me
>Her: "Come with me, (Anon). I'll show you things you've never even thought of. Join me and we can show them your true self. I have stayed hidden until now. You've shown your interest. And now I am showing mine."
>I don't say anything, I feel terrified
>I try to move
>Can't
>I look down
>There are pitch-black hands grabbing my ankles and wrists
>They're coming from the ground
>I can feel them pulling me down
===
END OF DREAM
===
>I wake up in a sweat
>Decidedly not in my room
>I'm in front of the house we met at again
>It's like the middle of the night
>I start the walk back home
>Guy in hoodie comes out of nowhere
>Him: "Good choice, (Anon). Your will is strong. Keep it up. He chose you well. You will meet the others when the time comes."
>I pretend he's not there as I walk home
>All doors are locked
>I had to wake my parents up and they don't question why I was outside in the middle of the night

End of the second summoning. At the time, I was just so out of it and just so scared because I wanted to just be left alone. The last 2 get even crazier, and this guy in the hoodie plays a huge role in them.
>>
>>18072286
I need to go for a couple hours because of work, but I will post the rest later. As well as something that happened last night that seems too have happened too close to the posting of my story to be coincidence.
>>
>>18071730
/thread
>>
4 demon please tell us more
>>
>>18072289
Bump
>>
>>18071094

If any of the visions I've had are true, trust me, Odin is awake by now. The Norse Gods are proud and powerful, but they have a lot to make up for due to what happened during Ragnarok. I would say respect them whether you believe in them or not.

I never get the chance to do this without looking crazy, but here's what happened during my first dreams/visions involving Norse mythology. Keep in mind I knew next to nothing about this mythology when I had this dream, only that there was Odin, Thor, and Loki, and I knew that Ragnarok was basically an apocalypse story where the Gods died, and that Valhalla was Viking Heaven. That's it.

The dream came in three parts.
Part 1:
>Me and Loki disguise ourselves as children and try to enter Valhalla
>I forget where we're going, but I remember that Loki is Loki
>Ask Loki where we're headed, he's surprised I forgot
>"Nevermind, let's just go play"
>We're chasing each other in a huge field, all I can see of other people is their legs because I'm so short
>Look at hands
>Realize I'm dreaming, and why the fuck am I child?
>I shout "Loki" and start pestering him, asking how old I am
>He's nervous at first and says he can't tell me
>I yell his name again and demand an answer
>"YOU'RE 5000 YEARS OLD!"
>"You just blew our cover. You're on your own."
>I grow up on the spot
(End Part 1)
>>
>>18068447
Draw her for us !!!
>>
>>18072428
Part 2:
>I'm surrounded by all kinds of warrior, all male
>Try to count them but there's way too many
>They're ALL incredibly pretty (I'm female)
>At first they're shocked and speechless
>Then their expressions start to change
>Some look scared, some look furious, and some look sinister as fuck
>I almost start to panic
>"Hey darlin', fancy seein' you here"
>Thor approaches and it's obvious it's him, blonde hair, long braided beard, armor, helmet
>Warriors go back to what they were doing before they saw me (Thor's here, everyone look busy)

>Me: "Oh... I know who YOU are..."
>"Of course you do, everyone does. Contain yourself and try not to flirt so hard. Since that was Loki, and now I'm here, they think you're a goddess and they won't touch you."
>He helps me up and sits down with me at a ledge
>"Welcome to Valhalla. Think of this place as a spiritual mental hospital for men that died fighting to the last breath."
>"Whether they died in an actual battle, during a brawl, while fighting an illness, or in battle with themselves, they were all welcomed here to be healed."
>"Some are only here for a short time. Some are actual living warriors that visit during their dreams."
(think out-patient therapy)
>"And sadly, some have been here for ages and can't seem to find a way out"
>"Sometimes child spirits stumble upon the entrance, but they are safe and can't be touched."
>"They are allowed to play until they are exhausted, then they are escorted out and told they can never come back."
>"Female energy is not allowed here because it would distract them from healing."
>"Sometimes Goddesses show up with a prestige or they come to cause a scene, just to prove they still exist."
>"As long as I'm talking to you, they won't touch you, but believe me you don't want to know what some of these men would do to you..."
>>
>>18072470
(Part 2 cont.)
>"Particularly THAT one."
>He points off one of the pissed off warriors, one that was blacksmithing or something
>He's the only one that didn't go right back to work, he's just staring at his tools, shaking, trying to control himself
>Thor takes out a toolbox hammer and taps me lightly on the hip
>Slap on the wrist
>"It's just a scratch... But you'll feel it in the mornin', and you'll get it. I'll have to deal with Loki later."
>He starts saying other stuff but I stopped paying attention
>Too busy looking at all the handsome warrior guys at this point
>Thor notices I'm not listening, gets kind of annoyed
>He stops trying to talk to me and leads me out

>I wake up, my hip hurts just a little bit
(End Part 2)
>>
>>18072286
why would they let someone that didn't want you to read it again in?

>dream
>wake up
>not in room
nah, you read that- now you're in the dream. welcome to this plane, brother.
>>
>>18068447
It sounds like you want to be a girl so you have dreams about it. It upsets you on a deep level.
>>
>>18070225

>I was staring at the radio the whole time before that, didn't have any real reason to look up other than that stray thought.

How about the fact that it's fucking stupid to stare at your radio instead of the road?

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>18072472

Part 3
>The next night I go to sleep and start dreaming, I know I'm dreaming immediately
>I remember being in something called "Valhalla", vaguely that Thor was there, but I forgot the rules
>Remembered being surrounded by pretty warrior guys
>I'M GOING BACK!
>I put on the fake, crappy fantasy armor I find in some plastic treasure chest toy box thing
>Sword and shield, cheap toys though
>I run straight for the gates
>Spirits that hang around the gates have a huge reaction
>A lot of them cheer, some shocked and just staring, some quickly leave the area ASAP
>"THAT'S IT BITCH, I'M COMING FOR YOU!"
>I hear huge footsteps booming towards me from the distance
>OH SHIT, IT'S THOR
>He's as tall as a building now, all I can see is his head and his giant hammer, his body is made of these little blue and white lights
>HE IS PISSED
>"I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TELL YOU TWICE!"
>"Infiltrated the armor, if I ever! What are you, Juggernaut? Marauder of Male Flesh?!
>"YOU STILL DON'T GET IT!"
>He knocks off my armor piece by piece with the hammer, criticizing each piece
>"They use the horns to make fun of us!" (horned helmet)
>"No shoulder pads? You'd go down in a second..." (leather bra)
>"These are Roman, missy!" (strapped sandals)
>"Chainmail underwear? That's cruel... you're a tease..." (yeah, chainmail underwear)
>"With pigtails? You little pervert! The urges you'd awake in some of those men!" (braided hair, he rips out the ties)
>"Do you have ANY idea what these men would do to YOU?"
>He starts tossing me around and beating the crap out of me, concentrating on my left hip more than anything else
>THEY WOULD! RAPE YOU! RAVAGE YOU! CUT YOUR TITS OFF! CUT OFF YOUR LEGS! TEAR YOU TO PIECES!"
>"RIP BRAND NEW HOLES INTO YOU! FUCK 'TIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT!"
>He throws me far away from the gates and starts to walk towards where I landed
>As he's saying these things I can see it happening to me in third person, and those men are like living zombies
>>
>>18072509

(Part 3 cont.)
>"Some would bash your head in and it would be over quick..."
>"Some would strangle you, and oh YEAH, you'd LIKE that at first... but they would strangle you within an inch of your life, show you mercy for a minute, and keep doing it again. And again. AND AGAIN, until you stop coming back."
>"Some would even go so far as to... Drain your blood, LITERALLY boil it, cook their food, and drink every. Last. DROP."
>I was bawling before he said that last part, then after he said it, I was pissed
>South American tribes are part of my ancestry, I knew a lot more about their mythology and the blood thing is definitely something they would do
>MOTHERFUCKER INSULTED MY FAMILY.
>I stop crying, some light blue long dress I wear a lot in my dreams fades onto my body
>I get on my knees and face Thor
>Some white fire stuff forms around my body and I start throwing fire balls at him
>He just laughs, the white fire doesn't do shit to him
>"Look aht yeh... Now that you know, you don't want to play with these men anymore, but now you want to fight them."
>"You're even willing to challenge ME to get to them."
>"You don't want to do that... They'Ve seen that already. That alone would scare off a few... No wonder you like them so much..."
>"ALTHOUGH... YOU'RE WEAK."
>I stop trying to fight him and look at my hands, the white fire dies down and I try to wake myself up
>"...and you won't make it far anywhere with an attitude like that."
>I start crying like a little bitch
>"But don't get me wrong, don't ever get me wrong..."
>I think he took pity on me, he softened up and helped me get up again
>"I admire your spirit, and I must say I can't blame you."
>"You're about to wake up."
>"But before you do, here's a message from someone in Valhalla. HE knows why you were there."
>Thor says it, but his voice changed from something deep and booming to kind of soft, "Now, you better go tell my son how you REALLY feel about him, or I'm never giving you a hint again."
>>
>>18072509
I would never respect those people if they would do that and I'm sure Thor has probably done the same in the past. Other than that you probably shouldn't go back to that place ever just sayin
>>
>>18072535

(End Part 3)

I tried to yell at Thor at the VERY thought, because I knew who I was talking about and telling THAT guy my feelings was the very last thing I ever wanted to do. I woke up out of that dream saying out loud, "Fuck you, THOR!" then turned the the guy I was dating at the time in my bed and said, laughing, "Motherfuckin' Loki..." because I was still loopy from the dream. The guy must have thought I was insane. But he was abusive in every way possible. I broke up with him shortly after.

My hip hurt like HELL this time, I could barely even walk on it. The "son" Thor mentioned, I knew, was this guy who grew up in Norway that I knew and had a huge crush on. I kept my feelings a secret although they were VERY strong.

I was still scared to tell him flat out, so instead I gave him my private journal that tells all about it at some part in the middle, and told him he was welcome to read it.

I couldn't tell him right away, so I still had some visions about Norse Gods and Goddesses, not dreams, wide-awake visions not long after.

I don't know if anyone was reading that, but if anyone wants to hear I will gladly post what else I've seen.

Anyway, if Thor ever tells you anything in a dream, you better listen, because if he has to tell you twice, he's telling you with Mjolnir.

Demon or not, real or not, whatever these beings or subconscious creations are they need to be respected and anybody that has experienced anything similar should appreciate it, consider yourself lucky. If you can see/feel them at all, the Norse Gods are on your side and they are VERY powerful.
>>
>>18072558
>>18072536
Never again. I don't belong there, plain and simple.

War is hell, and it makes no sense. You see a disabled vet or one with PTSD, you know he's most likely done horrible things. But when it comes to war, it's an insane situation that escalates quickly. You can't imagine what they've seen or what they had to do. You don't fuck with the vets, but you respect them. Same with the guys in Valhalla.

Shit, I'm even sitting next to a guy that has actually done one of the things Thor said would happen in his lifetime, and I met him long after this dream. His entire life is spent trying to redeem himself for what he did, but he realizes that there's nothing that will ever justify or make up for it.
>>
>>18072558
DID YOU EVER MEET THE GUY AGAIN AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DATING?

seriously though. a norse god told you to go tell this guy your feelings. did he read the journal? did he say anything about it?
if you're going to be staying with abusive biker gang fags because of your daddy issues then i weep for you.
>>
>>18068606
*tips you-know-what*
>>
>>18072571
I went back two or three years after the journal and we talked for like 5 days straight about all kinds of shit.

He constantly appears in my dreams to encourage me or to let me know I'm fucking up.

He has since gone completely insane and I can't say whether or not he returns the feelings, and I'm not sure if it would be a good thing if he did at this point. Luckily he's been doing much better since I left two months ago and I'm welcome to visit again once I'm not 3000 miles away.

>Google Edwin Borsheim, Dead Hands Dig Deep

Trust me though, he's been doing way better recently.

That abusive asshole is history in my life. The guy I'm next to is a good friend and we're helping each other with all kinds of shit because we both need it.
>>
>>18072586
your crush went insane?

shit. you need to go help him get through it, he might need you- and after, you can both live a happy life together
>>
>>18071222
What kind of demon would call himself the Allfather? Fucking Beelzebub?
>>
>>18072589
Yeah, I'm going to make sure I call him next time I get a chance.

Going back there by the end of September anyway.
>>
>>18072598
you must
>>
>>18072592
One with an absurd degree of pride I imagine.

Let's not forget that in Christian Mythology, the "Allfather" doesn't exist, which leads any action from him to either be the work of Demons, or actions by God that the Norsemen misconstrued as coming from "Odin". Under a Christian worldview, there's absolutely nothing keeping a demon from claiming himself to be "Odin", as Odin wouldn't exist to do anything about it.
>>
where is 4demons?
>>
File: 1461538883716.png (728KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
1461538883716.png
728KB, 1057x611px
I summoned a succubus, fuck if i know how. But she's here and has been with me for years.
>>
>>18070813
During that sacrifice did you make an oath? Because if so you broke an oath. To a Norse God. You shouldn't do that.
>>
>>18071726
Ahh shiet maybe the demon that came at me once was lillith, very similar to what you described. Felt her hugging on me from behind, then she held me down with a hand on my shoulderblade and whispered in my ear. Weird since she appeared as a blindingly briight white light silouette. Demons can look like that i guess.

Anyways never summoned a demon on purpose but plenty of other shit. Had lots of demons come to me though. Two different times my dreams were invaded.. luckily i saw them before the dreams started so i knew it was them. Thank fuck i have the sight. Anyways first time my dreams started out good then went horribly awry. The other one.. fuck. They put me through painful torture and i felt it like it was real. Ever been balanced on a narrow poles from your taint and armpits? Would not reccomend.

Another time one came around and made my eyes see things in slow time. Another made me full schizo. Banishing spells ftw though, cant imagine being helpless against them. Fuck that.

Anyways it all stopped when i asked michael for assistance. Nothing since. Still not a christard though. Still occasionally use magick.
>>
>>18071222
That's backwards. It's demons being pagan gods in disguise, and that has to do with the Sumerian ilk and not Nordic.
>>
>>18071094
>thinking the Allfather is sleeping
>>
>>18073052
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SISTER, STOP SPAMMING IT IN EVERY THREAD
>>
>>18072286
>>18072476
this.

>he doesnt realize we've all been trapped here for years
>>
Not sure what it was, but I think I called out to something and was answered:

>Be me, 14 years old or so
>Obsessed with paranormal shit since I was a small child (fuck I miss old /x/)
>Be in scouts, we're going to be camping in Gettysburg IE what is probably the most haunted place in the US
>Oh fuck yes time to bullshit with some people
>Fire up the early internet and navigate across a black background angelfire rotating gif tier shit
>Come across a "summoning" guide for shamans or whatever IE spirit guide trash for hippies
>Haha this is fucking rich, print out how to summon a "spirit of the night" or something close to that (been a long while) because I am an edgy teen and this will be hilarious
>Day of trip, Scout master happily announces that there's a surprise, two paranormal investigators
>We sit down at twilight and they show us pictures of the TNT area in West VA (Mothman, one of my favorite legends)
>Interest immediately peeked
>Giant lily pads, awkward looking herin birds, purple polluted water, etc
>They close photo book and say we'll be taking photos of "spirit orbs" today after it gets proper dark
>Ask Scout master if I can take the guys out to an old house we saw that surprisingly wasn't locked
>Say fine and to be back in an hour
>We all head there and it is surprisingly empty of squatters and other bums
>See old doll in the corner
>Oh dis gunna be gud
>Place it at center of circle
>Tell everyone to sit down and begin Séance, lighting candles, calling out to the spirit, spilling a bit of blood, etc
>Take it super seriously even though I'm laughing inside at how spooked everyone else is getting
>Draws to a conclusion, cold gust of wind rips through the house causing the few candles to go out save two (which we established was a yes)
>Everyone screams and says they saw a white "mask" floating over my head before disappearing as everyone books it out of the house even older scouts

CONT.
>>
>>18073252

>Stride out of house smug because I am le epic story telling master of woooooooo woooo world and my ruse is the ruse of the century.
>Get the feeling that something isn't quite right
>Family has a history of "ghosts" on my dads side, figure maybe it actually worked
>FUG
>We get back to camp, everyone seems a little shaken but most are just shaking it off
>Smaller scout cries (quite literally) about it to scout master
>He gives me a stern lecture and I get pulled off by my dad who looks furious and tells me to cut that shit
>Two paranormal investigators waddle up with their cameras and say it's time to go
>Feeling of being watched dissipates
>We start walking the old battleground as the paranormal investigators tell us different ghost stories for the area while snapping photos, guide tells us history
>We get to a rock where there are initials carved into it (clean like with a chisel)
>Guide that was with us tells a story that goes something like a woman who saw her husband killed on the battlefield returned from the dead and carved his innitials into the stone with a burning hand and all who trace the letters are doomed to misfortune
>Naturally crybaby scout traces it
>We go on our way
>More stories
>More photos
>Older scout falls down and screams
>His ankle is twisted, clearly broken from a rabbit hole
>Crybaby scout starts losing his mind and crying
>Feeling of something watching just behind my shoulder returns
>He blabs about exactly what I did in the house, embellishing parts as children are want to do
>All adults super pissed at me because pissbaby can literally not hold his piss as evidenced by his stained jeans
>We all head back to camp and everyone ignores me as they mull about before taps
>Whatever, solitaire I guess
>Older scout driven to hispital as other scouts pow wow about how I am a satanist or something
>Hear weird screaming from the deep woods
>Chill runs down my spine
>Dad says It's just a fox, they make weird noises
>Ok sure

CONT.
>>
>>18073256

>Night goes on
>Camp lights seem to be fading in and out
>All kerosene lamps die at near the same moment
>Scout master laughs and says he guesses it's lights out
>We go in our tents
>Try to sleep
>Constantly sounds like someone is heavily sighing just outside my tent
>Ignore it
>Wake up late to the sound of pissbaby scout screaming saying "She's gunna get me!"
>Anger towards me reignited
>Just like our campfire
>What?
>Scout master himself put that out after drown, stir, drown, etc why is it still smoldering?
>Dirty cloth doll next to log near fireplace
>Same as the one from the house
>Other scouts visible nervouse
>Can see something in the treeline
>Shine light
>Fox sitting and watching, darts off when light hits it
>neat.jpg
>Next day is filled with a lot of scouts injuring themselves like the scoutmaster cutting his hand, several scouts being burned, etc
>Usual stuff just more of it
>Gloomy day with lots of clouds, looks like rain
>Paranormal investigators return with the photos
>Every single one I'm in has a large white oval orb just above my right side or behind me
>Every. Single. One.

CONT.
>>
>>18073258

>That's neat, but I'm getting a bit spooped
>Scout coolguy (everyone has one of these tryhards) comes over to the table and slaps the doll from the night before on the table asking who put it in his tent
>No one did, obviously a low tier prank attempt
>Scouts start telling investigators what I did
>Oh boy here we go
>They get serious and start asking me questions, are confused when I tell them about the Séance in the house but concerned
>Are you chumps serious?
>Say I should see an exorcist or something
>Scout master yells at us to pack it in since it looks like it's going to be a massive rainstorm and he doesn't want to deal with that shit in the morning
>We all pack it up and head home
>Dad gives me a stern lecture in the car all the way back
>Tells me his own stories and how his ghost was friendly and to knock off this edgy shit
>Sure whatever old man
>Arrive home as storm hits
>Hard
>Lights go out
>Creaking starts in the house
>From all over
>Scratching from inside the walls
>Family wuts and mom starts getting spooked
>Little sister and I remain skeptical and insist it's just more field mice again
>Hear another fox call
>Look out window
>Fox is sitting in the middle of yard, looks up to the window the family is peeking from then trots back into the treeline
>Unpack my bags
>Dirty doll is there
>Lol wut 4/10 revenge prank guys.

CONT.
>>
>>18073270

>Night is filled with the sound of raging storms and fox calls
>Have dream of a large figure in a black twisting cloak floating over my bed, white face mask like a porcelain doll, it reaches out with long branch like fingers and points at me before I snap awake
>Go downstairs and get myself breakfast
>Another gloomy day
>Go to turn on light, bulb explodes
>Turn on other lights, none work
>Probably came back on it the night and I blew a fuse
>Go to basement and flip open box, feels like somethings watching
>No fuse blown or anything out of order
>Head back upstairs feeling of something just behind me does not go until mom appears
>Rest of the day is normal as does life
>Years pass with little things here and there, start getting night terrors as I get into my late highschool and college years
>Wake up with scratch marks on my body all the time
>Whatever probably just had an itch
>One day I wake up and there's a mass of blood around my crotch (slept on belly)
>Panic and wash sheets without telling anyone
>Going down stares and look out window, fox is there again watching
>Shiver runs up spine
>Putting sheets in wash, look in bin to see if anything else needs to go
>Pulling other things out
>Doll is in the bin
>Feeling of not being alone returns

CONT.
>>
>>18073271

>Take doll out to the back yard in the woods and set it on a cut tree stump that night
>Prop up umbrella over it
>Apologize for disturbing the spirits
>Walk backwards keeping my eye on it for a short time
>Fox shifts through the treeline, sits and watches me
>Think this thing maybe just has rabies and I'm going to get bit
>Just sits there as I leave
>Take my sister out to the forest after a few days to do target shooting with my new bow and explore
>We come across the stump and the doll is gone, the umbrella is still there
>Sharing stories about my childhood with dad one day
>Laughs and says if I remember waking him up all the time about the shadow lady
>Don't remember ever telling him anything like that
>Light over the kitchen table flickers briefly
>I laugh nervously and look to the back yard scanning the tree line

And that was the last of that adventure. I still occasionally have night terrors from time to time.
The moral of my life experience is: Don't fuck with spirits and things you don't understand even if you think it's all just bullshit.
(also write it all out at once then post)
>>
bump for awesome thread
>>
>>18068445
>>18068447
Should have fucked The Lord back into her. Spread His will through your dick my friend
>>
>muh dreams
>>
>>18073252
bump coz imma read this
>>
>>18073278
Yeah, that was a stupid thing. You probably attracted some kind of demon if your story's true. I'm guessing something about your mom drives it away since the feeling of something else being there left when she appeared.
>>
>>18070225
It is either a guardian spirit or a roaming spirit that has taken a liking to you.
My suggestion: try and say something to it (or think at it, considering it's most likely talking to you telepathically) when it warns you about something, Who knows? You could become friends!
>>
>>18073223
> STOP SPAMMING IT IN EVERY THREAD
Literally first time posting on /x/ in 6 months, i can hold a better conversation about paranormal shit on /b/. This board is actually really funny because when someone who genuinely has experience with demons posts in a thread about demons you get posts like this.
>>
>>18073419
Wholly agreed in hindsight.
Spirits are totally off limits for me now. I don't use tarot, scrying, ouija or anything like that any more and any time someone says something like "lol lets summon X or Y" I NOPE right the fuck out. Every time I see a succubus or Tulpa thread my hair stands on end because someone is going to do what I did and call upon things they cannot understand or comprehend if it works.

Ghosts and things of that nature where one of the paranormal things I was sure was just a joke like faeries, gnomes, etc and now I know that if anything is real it's spirits. Funny in a way.

Cryptids, innawoods, aliens, etc are all still bread and butter to poke fun at or have a good laugh, but never again with the spirit world.

As for my mom chasing it off, no clue, it seemed to fade away when "safety in numbers" was in effect too or at least dull it. If anything I want to say that damn doll was cursed or something or that's what the spirit tethered itself to, however I don't believe it was a demon.
>>
>>18068447
Mea culpa aptly applies to your situation. You're facing a trial no average man, of faith or no faith, would be able to withstand. This entity has found your one and only chink, and she will continue to exploit it. Do not give in, a moment's can literally lead to eternal torment. I'd refrain from calling it a "she" and "beautiful". This only reinforces the one advantage she has over you.
>>
>>18072211
Here is the third summoning ritual/reading I was part of. Same people. And as a reply to the question posed by >>18072476 , you'll see why the man in the hoodie was in there in the first place. I wondered the same thing for a long time after the second summoning and the whole shebang about having a dream then waking up outside.

>I'm 17 years old
>My family moves about three months after the second summoning, my dad had gotten a really good job opportunity in another state
>For the next six or so months, I live a pretty normal life, I've put everything weird behind me. No more occult shit, I stopped going to church with my family, I just decide to live life on a day-by-day basis
>Weirdly, family has no problem with that, despite being usually super adamant about the whole "going to church as a family" thing they have
>It's a Sunday (family was at church at the time, I think mid-summer because it was really hot)
>I discover we have no ice cream left
>I decide to make a quick run to the store to buy some
>I go to SaveMart (took the bus, free rides that week as a promotion, I remember)
>Buy my ice cream
>Then I walk out
>I bump into someone and almost drop my ice cream, I apologize out of habit
>"Oh, hey, (Anon)."
>Shit
>I know that voice
>It's the aspiring doctor/phone tapper from the last summoning
>Me: "Hey..."
>I look around
>Her: "Dude, weird we meet again, right? How have you been? We should really have a way to keep up with each other, kinda awkward being part of something so big and not meeting up other than bumping into each other, right?"
>Me: "Yeah, haha..."
>Her: "Hey, if you're in no rush, you wanna grab some coffee? My treat."
>Me: "My ice cream's gonna melt."
>This is where shit gets weird
>Her: "Oh, I can give you a ride home to drop it off, then we can get coffee."
>Me: "Thanks for the offer, but I really gotta get home."
>She suddenly looks angry and spiteful
>Her: "I know your family's at church, (Anon)."

End of Part 1.
>>
So there is the one, maybe multiple angels, who are obsessed with my lips. They want to kiss them and have stolen kisses from them. If you're wondering what its like to kiss and angel I suppose its like kissing a werewolf in that they are very warm. Being within inches of them you can feel this intense warmth.
>>
>>18073971

>Me: "Dude, lady, back off. Seriously."
>Her: "Come. With. Me."
>I'm suddenly overtaken by this sense of dread, so I just nod and barely manage a small "ok"
>Keep in mind this shit would terrify a grown man, and I was just a 17-year-old kid who wanted ice cream
>I open door to back seats
>She glares at me
>Her: "Passenger seat."
>I comply
>She grabs the ice cream from my hands and throws it into nearby trash can
>She's suddenly all smiles and friendly again
>Her: "So, you like Starbucks?"
>I nod
>Her: "Good, good. I really don't know any other coffee place around here, but some FRIENDS told me to check the town out, said I might find a few HIDDEN treasures."
>She makes eye contact with me when saying "friends" and "hidden"
>I go to grab my phone, only to find it missing
>She just laughs as she holds up a phone that looks like mine
>Her: "It's rude to be on your phone when hanging out with friends, (Anon)."
>I stay quiet the entire car ride
>I quickly notice that we're not going anywhere in the direction of the local Starbucks
>She turns into parking lot of a motel
>She steps out of the car and motions for me to follow her
>I'm too scared to even try running away, for some reason I knew that would be the worst decision I'd make
>She opens door to a room
>She makes me walk in before her
>Her: "Make yourself comfortable. The others will be here shortly."
>I take a seat on the only bed in the room
>About an hour passes before there's a knock on the door
>Her: "They're here. You better behave."
>I nod, then I look at the alarm clock on the bedside table
>11:02 AM
>I figure my family will start looking for me once they get home and see I didn't leave a note

End of Part 2.
>>
>>18074011

>Phone Tapper opens the door
>It's Cutie from the Store, Former Fatty, and Hottie
>Cutie from the store (CFTS) smiles when she sees me
>Her: "I'm glad you could make it, (Anon)."
>Former Fatty (FF) just nods in greeting and Hottie (H) hugs me like we're old chums
>I'm too scared to even have a boner from the sudden contact with a 10/10 goddess
>Phone Tapper (PT) takes book out of a backpack on the table
>Her: "Let's not pretend you don't know why you're here."
>I thought I'd manage to leave the weird shit behind
>Apparently weird shit didn't want to leave ME behind
>I shake my head
>Me: "I don't want to. Something weird always happens when I do this with you guys."
>PT slaps me on the face
>CFTS grabs her hand and warns her not to lay a hand on me
>FF points out that at least there's no mark
>I look around
>There's someone missing
>The man in the hoodie
>Me: "There's only four of you. Where's the other guy?"
>FF: "What?"
>Me: "The guy in the hoodie from last year."
>FF: "What the hell are you talking about?"
>CFTS stands between me and everyone else
>She's all concerned and shit
>CFTS: "Look, (Anon), we just need one last reading from you. Really. If we could find someone else to do it for us, you wouldn't be here. But he said you're the only one who can, and he led us to you. So please, don't waste any more of our time."

End of Part 3.
>>
>>18074023

>I just grab the book
>Feel sudden searing heat and I try to let go of it
>I can't, something has my hands clamped on it like a vice
>So I open the book to a page that's been marked with one of those post-it bookmark things
>It's in perfect English this time
>CFTS: "He said you could read this, (Anon)."
>Me: "Who's 'he'?"
>CFTS: "What?"
>Me: "WHO'S 'HE'?"
>CFTS: "I'm sorry, I can't understand..."
>FF: "Stop wasting our time with your babbling, kid. I have to get home before the new orders come in tomorrow. Hurry up."
>I look at the page and read
>The book falls from my hands onto the floor after a certain point, and that's when I notice I wasn't even holding it tightly when I was reading
>They all walk out of the motel room and quickly leave in their cars
>I stay in the room for a bit before walking out, I could barely move with how scared I was
>See that the sun is still up
>I go to the front desk to look for a phone to call 911 (I never got my phone back from PT)
>That's when I see the time
>It's barely 11:45
>It felt like I was there for days, it didn't make sense in hindsight, but it honestly felt like I was reading for days before it was over
>Front desk attendant asks me if there's anything she can do for me
>I ask to use a phone after claiming that some friends had left me behind
>Just when she's about to say something, another familiar voice reaches my ears
>It's the guy in the hoodie, that voice could belong to nobody else
>Him: "(Anon), I'm so glad you're safe. I'm so sorry those rascals left you behind, they can be so forgetful sometimes, I don't know why you're still friends with them."
>I can't even say anything before he has me out the door
>The attendant apparently didn't find anything weird about this

End of Part 4.
>>
>>18068633
Cats are such an excellent tool when it comes to working with spirits. I had a kitten for a day and it would chase "Something" low on the ground up and down the hallway. Another guy's cat we up to him for pets when he had his first out of body experience. I wonder if any other kind of animal is as tune into the spirit world as a cat. Maybe a gerbil or something.
>>
>>18074049

>Guy in hoodie (HG), leads me to a silver car
>HG: "Now do you see why I warned you, (Anon)?"
>I'm about to say something, but then he slams his palm against my forehead
>Last word I hear
>HG: "Sleep."
>I wake up, and the sun's still up
>I'm in my room
>Parents still aren't home from church
>I check the time on my laptop
>It's barely 12:45 PM
>I'm too scared to stay in my room, think maybe bigger spaces will be better for me
>I go downstairs to living room
>Turn on the TV
>Can barely hear it
>Check volume, it's at 5
>No wonder
>Jack it up to 10
>Same volume
>I increase the volume, up to the maximum, and it still seems like it's at 5
>Suddenly hear some hushed whispers
>I look around
>Me: "Who's there?"
>Hear a multitude of voices answer in unison
>Them: "Hello, (Anon)."
>It's terrifying, like you know how in a concert everyone screams "YEAH!" in unison? It's like that, but more constant, and a lot louder
>I don't remember their exact words
>But they basically lecture me about how I was stupid for demanding nothing from them despite giving them a physical hold on this world, about how I was more worthy of their blessings than my "friends" and how I should remember this the next time I come to speak with them
>And especially emphasizing that they owed me
>I somehow feel like it's all just them trying to get some form of demand from me
>They start mocking me, calling me names my bullies used to tell me, trying to get a reaction out of me as I try to tune them out
>They stop as soon as the doorbell rings
>I go to check
>It's my family
>I open the door and almost immediately break down as I start babbling about demons and summonings and how I was kidnapped
>Dad thinks I had a super vivid nightmare
>I try to show them my hands for proof when I remember the burning I felt when holding the book
>My hands are clean
>No burn marks, nothing

End of the third summoning. My family put me on medication after they consulted a psychiatrist friend of theirs.
>>
>>18068447
> Do ritual all wrong, nothing happens, you don't even get any spirit's attention
> you have a random, unrelated wet dream that night, but you cockblock yourself thinking it's a demon
> Your brain still wants you to get up in that pussy, so it still keeps putting this perfect dream woman in your dreams
> you eventually cockblock yourself so bad that your brain's apparition friendzones you and never talks to you again

That's what actually happened senpai.

Also, your brain's trying to get you to kill people, I'd go talk to a mental health person about that kek
>>
OP is fucking with you guys. Story is bullshit, no one has ever summoned a demon. It's all fake
>>
>>18074080
Part 4?
>>
>>18073252
>>18073256
>>18073258
>>18073270
>>18073271
>>18073278
This does not sound like a druidic or wicca spirit. It doesn't seem malevolent though.

>>18074184
>Friendzone yourself
All of 4chan really

>>18074208
Read the non green text, he's finished. Still going through it all myself.
>>
>>18072488
I have dreams where I fuck a bowl of cheerios but that doesn't mean I want to be the keebler elf

Get this shitty Freudian psychoanalysis shit out of here

>something happens
>that MUST mean he's repressing something

Fuck off with that literal jew logic
>>
>>18073895
YOU DONT KNOW ME
YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO
FUCK YOU DAD
>>
Well I have a repeating dream but I've never had a real good spook consciously.
>pull up to what I know is a school for children
>picking up my sister
>everyone's gone except a few kids
>they're scared shitless
>I walk across the parking lot to another building
>see a dark hallway covered in leaves and vines to the left (south to north)
>leads to a dark hallway going east to west
>see the back end of a massive bird dash across the hallway from east to west
>kids start screaming
>I look behind me down the hallway going south to north
>dark figure, long hair, yellow eyes, slowly raises from a crouched postition and stares at me
>think to myself, "try to have some originality" not even scared
>suddenly a child runs past me and falls down a trap door
>there's a rope hanging down
>I start to climb down to help her up
>she sees something and screams bloody murder
>I reach down and pull her up
>check my surroundings
>hear screeching from the larger-than-human bird
>never have any emotion but perfectly calm
>always wake up after the screech
Not really sure what it means. But it's really vivid, thought I'd share.
>>
>>18071397
It's a piece of music by David Byrne and Brian Eno you fucking plebian
>>
>>18074468
I'm not saying it was demons....but demons
>>
>>18073971

The fourth (and last) summoning ritual/reading I've ever been part of. This one was a (spoiler alert) futile attempt at containing and defeating a lower demon that claimed to have the answers I sought out.

>About a year ago, my birthday (I was born September)
>I'm 18 years old
>Off meds, not that I ever took them in the first place (I threw them out after I convinced my parents I'm all for taking the meds)
>I haven't heard from my "friends" in about a year
>I'm having fun with friends and family
>Everyone's in the backyard, chatting and enjoying themselves
>My girlfriend is there (she moved in with us after turning 18, my family is surprisingly okay with it because she sleeps in my sister's room)
>Life is going great
>I go into otherwise-empty house to get some cups, and doorbell rings just when I'm about to go back out
>I figure it's some more of my parents' friends coming to wish me a happy birthday
>It's the cutie from the store (CFTS)
>Me: "Oh, hell no."
>Immediately go to close the door
>She stops it with her foot
>Her: "We're done, (Anon)."
>Hear back sliding door open (front door is out of view)
>My mom: "Sweetie, where are you?"
>Me: "Out front, Mom! Cups are on the counter, I'll be out in a bit."
>My mom: "Alright!"
>I hear her walk in and grab the cups, then walk back out and close the door
>CFTS: "I just needed to make amends with you before I leave."
>Me: "Just make it quick. It's my birthday and everyone's waiting out back."
>CFTS: "Everyone, except for the two of us, is dead."
>She explains that Former Fatty committed suicide after losing his company. Phone Tapper apparently contracted some disease from a rat bite and left it untreated, which caused her death ("I thought she was studying to be a doctor?" "She quit school after the third summoning, (Anon)." "Oh.") And apparently Hottie went hiking with some friends and got lost. Her dead body was found a couple weeks later, apparently starved to death.

End of Part 1.
>>
>>18071786
That's weird. Heroin isn't a psychoactive drug, in that it doesn't really affect your "sanity". I mean, it's a CNS depressant but it's action is the opposite of drugs like LSD or even methamphetamine. Was your dad a poly dryg abuser? Or did he just stick to the heron?
>>
>>18074490

>CFTS: "I think he's finally cashing in on everything we owe him, (Anon)."
>Me: "Who's 'him'?"
>CFTS: "Him. I can't say his name. He'll find me."
>Me: "You said you were leaving?"
>CFTS: "I'm going to Israel. I found Jesus. I'm hoping I'll be protected by His people."
>Me: "Okay. Yeah. Bye."
>CFTS: "He'll come for you too, (Anon). After he's done with all of us."
>I close the door on that bitch
>Go back to my birthday party
>Rest of day goes well
>I go to bed that night
>Bam, dream
===
DREAM
===
>See CFTS
>She's in some Middle Eastern-looking place (I think Israel, but only because that's where she said she was going), I think a restaurant
>Hear familiar voice(s) behind me
>It's the demon from the third summoning, the one who spoke with multiple voices
>Them: "We have been sent to retrieve her for our leader. What you see will come to pass soon."
>I'm too terrified to do anything as two masked men enter the place, both equipped with an assault rifle
>They yell something in some foreign language
>Then the shooting starts
>Everyone survives, though some did sustain some bullet wounds
>Everyone except CFTS
>She's just a mess of blood and meat on the floor as she lays bleeding
===
END OF DREAM
===
>I wake up
>Again, not in my bedroom

End of Part 2.
>>
>>18074490
MOAR PLEASE
>>
>>18074519

>I'm in a van
>Surrounded by 3 people I've never met before
>One is a girl around my age, she looks scared
>One is a bouncer-looking black guy wearing a button-up shirt and a tie, he's holding a Bible in his hand, and I can hear him praying for protection and guidance
>Third one is another girl, a bit older than the first one, she has a familiar-looking book in her hand
>That's when I hear him
>The guy in the hoodie (HG)
>HG: "Hello, (Anon). It seems I wasn't told everything about you."
>HG: "You like reading, don't you? Quite a lot."
>HG: "Reading the Bible daily at 4 years old. That's an impressive feat."
>I have no idea what he's talking about
>Then I remember that my dad used to say I had always been a child of God, that I read the Bible at an age that most people wouldn't have heard of it yet
>Oh, that's what he meant
>HG: "Do you remember what happened when you were born, (Anon)?"
>No... wait, yeah I do, my mom mentioned it in my birthday party
>I was born with a hole in each of my lungs
>My doctor said I was dead on the spot
>Yet apparently, I held on
>I was "dead" for nearly half an hour when I started breathing
>HG: "Your parents prayed to every god they could think of that day, (Anon)."
>HG: "It's when they had just finished praying to Jesus that you woke up."
>HG: "Only reason they became Christians, really."
>HG: "But it wasn't any divine, benevolent being that brought you back to 'life'."
>HG: "It was him."
>Me: "WHO THE FUCK IS 'HIM'?"
>HG: "Your friend said she couldn't say his name or he'd find her. The same goes for me, sadly."
>That's when he lowers his hood
>I don't remember anything immediately before or immediately after that, it's just blank space

End of Part 3.
>>
>>18074548

All of HG's dialogue there was paraphrased from what I had hurriedly written down as soon as I got home.

>The rest of the car ride is exposition to some underground shit he's been doing, keeping track of me nearly my entire life
>Apparently his name's Reuben, and he was an old family friend
>I cannot remember his face, at all
>And my parents never mentioned someone named Reuben
>AND this dude sounded white as fuck
>So why would my parents (native Filipinos) know some white dude with a black guy's name
>It just doesn't add up
>Reuben (R) speaks up
>R: "Don't worry about the details. Tonight, we get some answers. It's almost poetic, being revealed to several truths at the same day you become a man."
>Those were his exact words. I'm haunted by those words until now. Those were the last words I ever heard from him
>The older girl hands me the book, turned to a page near the beginning
>The van stops
>Bouncer-looking black guy (BLBG) speaks in a deep-ass voice
>BLBG: "Read. We'll be here."
>I start to read
>It feels like I'm slowly being squeezed as I move down the page
>The feeling quickly stops as soon as I finish
>Feels like months since I last slept, I'm fighting to stay standing
>Younger girl (YG) holds me up
>Me: "Reuben..."
>YG: "Who's Reuben?"

End of Part 4.
>>
>>18071742
>Tell the Pastor everything that has been happening, well except that I had summoned it
There's your problem
>>
>>18071777
tell a priest what you did
>>
File: faint_burn_mark.jpg (108KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
faint_burn_mark.jpg
108KB, 716x960px
>>18074604

>For the first time, I see a demon in physical form
>It's almost child-like in appearance, dressed in a shirt and jeans, like any other kid that goes to elementary school. Blue eyes, black hair, fair skin. This little shit was grinning at me
>But his eyes and teeth are what got me
>His pupils are huge, to the point that his blue irises are just borders around black dots
>His teeth were uneven and pointed
>He opens his mouth to speak
>Him: "Hello, (Anon)."
>BLBG recites something in a foreign language, but before he finishes he's bleeding out of his nose, mouth, and ears
>The younger girl and older girl follow suit
>I turn to Reuben, but he's not there anymore
>The demon snarls at me as he swipes at my right arm, his hands on fire
>Him: "You'll eventually give in. You'll ask us for something, (Anon). And on that day, I'll be there."
>The van, the bodies, everything, just disappears as I finally give in to exhaustion and pass out
>I wake up the next morning in my bedroom, feeling refreshed
>Would have dismissed it all as one weird dream
>Until I noticed a faint burn mark on my arm
>I immediately write down everything I can remember

That was the last time I ever participated in any sort of summoning ritual. It may not have physically affected me as much as the other guys in this thread, but it was still terrifying. Picture related, it's a picture of the scar I just took. Sorry for the quality, I still use an iPhone 4 because I broke my last phone a couple months back. But it used to be more prominent.
>>
Ive tried to summon spirits via Ouija board but I fail every time
>>
>>18074622
Want me to do a reading on you? To see what it might be.
(By reading I mean, of course, tarots)
>>
>>18073895
the reason you get shat on is because you did not provide an explanation of HOW you did it.
with out explanation your story has NO credibility.
also, that is a shitty image.
>>
What are the repercussions of Demonic magick in terms of summoning and communication, if one is God fearing I believe they can easily become a target for demons, for that is their purpose, to blaspheme. On the other hand, Lucifer is seen as a sort of Prometheus giver of Light and Hope to humanity. I suppose in the end it is about perception.
>>
can someone screencap these so I can save and read later?
I'm going to be stuck on my tablet for the forseeable future so I don't have a way to really save and store them otherwise
>>
Don't want to derail the thread, but anyone ever tried summoning angels?
I fell like it could be nice to be someone giving me a bit of a helping hand and demons seem to be too temperamental.
>>
>>18068500
It would have been worth it, I bet demon pussy is bomb
>>
>>18077013
I don't know why with the sheer length of time that summoning demons has been a thing, no one ever thought to try that?
>>
>>18077051
Should have been a part of the Succubus thread a couple days ago.
>>
>>18077064
Funny you should say that, this is my first time on /x/
>>
>>18077058
Is this sarcasm? I can't tell.
>>
>>18074622
Go get exorcised
>>
>>18077125
I've gone this long without any sort of "supernatural" shit happening, and I haven't been exorcised, or really "purged" in any way. I don't want to mess with that, just in case it's some sort of delicate balance. I'm content with what I have. Nobody will believe my story, but at least now it's somewhere other than my notebooks, you know?
>>
>>18077162
Yeah I get it, i haven't ever tried shit like this because im scared of ending up in your situation, because recurring dreams are literally hell, especially if theyre good dreams
>>
>>18077162
It's a good book. Maybe you should finish it someday.
>>
File: 1453761636107.jpg (246KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
1453761636107.jpg
246KB, 300x419px
>>18070483
/pol/tards are fucking stupid. They got some funny memes and its a good board if you want to keep up with current events and Soros tricks but they are dumb and ignorant as fuck, always trying to summon that old Egyptian chaos god to.

Profane heretics most of them.

Repent and get yourself a priest.
>>
>>18068445
>>18068447

Sounds like your a dickhead.

t./sum/
>>
Great thread, enjoyed reading
>>
>>18074075
I've always wanted to tame a crow. There is a flock that nests near to my house, and we frequently see fledglings around the neighborhood.

I'd imagine these would be easy to befriend, and corvids have a rich folkloric history.
>>
So say i wanna kill a demon, how can one go about doing that?
>>
>>18077013
Angel's are capable of just as much, if not more destruction as a demon.

There are old stories of Angel's levelling entire villages. I am unsure they would be too fond of answering a summon, and it's a grey area on if God would stand by while letting us use a summoner power on his angels.

I could be wrong though. Color me interested.
>>
I grew up in a home built over a graveyard with unexhumed bodies. Not much spooky stuff, stuff would fall out of shelves when i was playing as a child. my mom mentioned i had a purple elephant? or Octopus as an imaginary friend, my memory has decayed over the years. We moved out when i was five and i occasionally would go back and visit my grandparents who stayed in that house. I didnt interact much with the bodies except digging down to a coffin and crushing a skull i found among rocks. As i grew up my parents divorced and sickness fell upon us both mental and physical, mom got cancer dad never told me, they both were more worried about me. I feel pain that is unexplained by medicine and quite a bit of memory loss. and i used to feel as if my mind was open and i would notice things others would not until i pointed it out. At age 14 I got mad and tired and began to force myself to steel my mind. I put pressure on my mind and sought experience from the elderly, they are the ones i am most comfortable talking to even now. I grew up turned 17, and learned enough about myself and my nature to close my mind, as i felt it. since then my mental illness disappeared and i was fine mostly. recently I spent the weekend over at my friends place, and i told him these stories. late at night as i tried to fall asleep, i remembered how my mind used to be open. curious as i am i fell into the meditative state i used to introspect in. and i opened my mind. (an aside: in the weeks prior to this as i would fall asleep i would hear the screams from my dreams of the past. thats how i began to remember open) I immediately felt the pop of my mind opening and percieved several presences most came and left some laughed others ignored me i called out to no one in particular and a familiar ancient came and tried to talk to me i instinctively tried to close my mind and mostly succeded i felt his annoyance he tried to keep chatting but since i was no longer responding he left 1/2
>>
keep in mind, that up until the old guy came nothing happened but as i spoke with the old guy my friends dog started barking as time went on he became more agitated running around the house. I fell asleep after that and havent tried that again my memory has gone to shit along with other cognitive functions and my body hurts so much. Another time some thing similar happened was when i was 15 in the time before i managed to close my mind i kept on experiencing sleep paralysis and a shadowy woman kept appearing in my door moaning about how sh was lonely and how she wanted to stay with me, I eventually agreed but said she wouldn't be my only one, she agreed? i think, I noticed her company up until i closed my self off, dont know how else to describe it. Today my dream suddenly shifted to utter darkness. I felt a womans embrace from behind telling me to be careful that she would take my father soon, and the she said god bless you. i then woke up feeling like i was caned all over and i felt icy cold where she had touched me in my dream. what happens to me doesnt worry me but i dread for my father. if he suffers ill resent her. What do guys? 2/2
>>
>>18080118
>>18080158
>mental illness disappeared

Right...
>>
>>18080217
psych docs cleared me
>>
>>18068447
>>18068447

I believe you anon. I know it for first hand experience. Sadly I wasn't that strong and I was forced to give up my faith.

I now understand everythong that happened that night.

I have some questions that I hope you are still lurking and can answer.

>Was she white? Blonde/redhead?
>Where there cats or other animals in your dreams?
>Was the ritual performed on a Friday? Full moon?
>>
>>18077051

It's intence but probably not what you expect.

Imagine possession of your body and a profund sense of ecstasy and you would have the right idea. It comes to a price and OP was right by refusing.
>>
>>18068445
SURPRISE! She was nothing. A.k.a. None. A.k.a. Zero. And FYI- she's as real as Glass.
>>
Why are so many summoning threads being posted outside of /sum/?
>>
>>18080302
/sum/ is for practice. You only write greentexts there if you dont want anyone to read them ever.
>>
>>18068700
>rightwing
Are you high or just a teenager? They're literally gypsies.
>>
>>18080118
>17
Underagebanned please leave.
>>
File: 1410206612780.jpg (75KB, 960x598px) Image search: [Google]
1410206612780.jpg
75KB, 960x598px
>>18077058
Angels are more powerful than demons, generally. Archangels are more powerful than any demon but the big guy himself. The reason it's difficult to summon angels is because of how much higher they are up the ladder. Summoning an angel would be the equivalent of summoning a King of Hell, as I understand it. I'm still hovering between dabbler and scholar right now, so maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>18080659
and there's totally non christian species that the christian god is merely a skincell of
>>
File: banana10.png (90KB, 572x505px) Image search: [Google]
banana10.png
90KB, 572x505px
I summoned kek. the meme god of chaos and dubs
>>
>>18074787
That's because it's a board game made by hasbro
>>
File: 1472479362152.gif (1MB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472479362152.gif
1MB, 300x250px
>>18070637
>If you are possibly transgender
LOL typical /x/ tard making shit up
>>
File: 1367825138146.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1367825138146.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>18080680
Actually, there's a belief that Yahweh is actually just a middle man between angels and the Creator.
>>
I had a dream about playing chess with a getic spirit. It was rather pleasant? I dont remember him making any offers and such, but something did feel off.
>>
>>18080894
*goetic.
>>
File: 1472514294748.png (143KB, 547x274px) Image search: [Google]
1472514294748.png
143KB, 547x274px
>>18068606
>>
>>18068759
x is roleplay anyways

not like anyone here has actually done anything but shitpost and make up stories all their lives.
>>
>>18074011
>phone tapper
>"It's rude to be on your phone when hanging out with friends, (Anon)."
What a hypocritical bitch.
>>
>>18068756
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>18068644
>>
>>18080282
storytime
>>
>>18081802

I have tell my story many times on /x/.

>Be me
>Used to be a devoted Christian
>Give tribute to a goddess whom i will not name out of respect.
>I wanted to gain her favor for divination related practices.
>Last night give final offering and go to bed
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>Feel something inside my body, as what i would think is what a possession feels like
>Whatever is whit me i can feel its presence too.
>A feeling of ecstasy starts going through all my body
>I cant breath, yet the ecstasy starts going more intense, i think ill go mad.
>My body starts moving in weird ways, although nothing creepy. I have no control over it
>Suddenly for some reason i say some words (in my mind) and everything stops
>Although i dont remember what i said, i know it was related to making a pact.

My questions are related to the goddess and previous dreams i had. Want to know if it was the same spirit although i doubt it. At any case i understand how OP feels.
>>
>>18071542
Wait. Black Orbs?

Anon, a few years back I had this weird dream, but all I can remember is a set of black orbs floating above me, and a woman's voice whispering in my ear. I've never done any sort of summoning before, was my experience just a weird dream?
>>
>>18074199
Welcome to /x/ where gullible retards will believe in just about anything and ignore any objective truth that conflicts with their distorted worldview (because their lives are boring as shit and require an escape from reality).
>>
I'm just stupid enough to almost believe some of this shit, but then there are the ones that you just know are bullshit fanfic tier stories.

I wish this shit were real man. At least then there would be something to look forward to in life.
>>
>Be born into Christianity, protestant
>Get sent to Catholic school because our town was mostly Mexicans
>Become "atheist"
>From there go down my edgy phase and become Satanic.
>Realize it's the same stuff I disliked in Christianity but with an edgier coat of paint
>Become agnostic for several years
>Still pretty into the occult
>Still do lots of /x/ shit
>I feel no connection to Christinaity but I feel like "something" is out there, so atheism wasn't my thing.
>I have my own views and think I may be a special snowflake
>One day for funsies I read into Celtic religion
>"Well holy shit"
>I share like, pretty much every core belief.
>Decide to pick a god to "test the waters"
>My /x/ related stuff where I used Goeatia sort of gave me an outline of who I was "close" to.
>Cernunnos pops up
>Do small ritual
>Have weird dreams.
>Wake up to a fucking deer in my yard
>"Ok, I'll take that as a sign"

So I got deeper onto Celtic Paganism, and eventually just Druidism. My life has gotten much better honestly. I just feel like my spiritual "void" if you ill has been filled.
>>
>devoted christian
>summoned a demon
I'm going to throw all skepticism out of the way for a moment and take you seriously for a moment.

Why Christianity? Why believe the bible when it says god is all powerful? What if the demons aren't bullshitting when they say god is a cunt and a liar. What if god -isn't- all powerful and is simply powerful -enough- to name himself so and be uncontested?
Do you not see the problem with worshiping a possible pretender that has no qualitative difference from any other spirit other than powerlevel?
I know if I was omnipotent, the world would be a very different place. But if I wasn't, but merely incredibly powerful relative to other spirits it's suddenly very understandable why the world is in it's current state.
>>
>>18081931
Some of them are real anon, I know mine is (not OP)
>>
>>18068445
So you were and to this day still are an edgy teenager who is scared of his self induced nightmares?
>>
>>18074622
yeah this story even if it's made up is pretty catchy. it would make a good horror movie.
>>
>>18082420
For a while it felt like the opening plot to a SMT game.
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.