[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you suggest really good radio or podcast talk shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 9

File: good radio interview.jpg (104KB, 700x585px) Image search: [Google]
good radio interview.jpg
104KB, 700x585px
that cover the same stuff that /x/ is talking about.
Thanks
>>
Coast to coast, is the classic show, but your probably familiar with that. There another show, it's a podcast called higherside chats. You might want to check it out. It used to be completely free, now he has the free version, or you can pay and get an extra hour per episode.
>>
File: 1471367511680.gif (431KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471367511680.gif
431KB, 500x375px
>>18066486
Last Podcast on the Left, Lore, Pseudopod and Clarkesworld are all good.
>>
I enjoy Mysterious Universe, and Higherside Chats.
>>
>>18066691
Last podcast on the left sucks dick. The guys just laugh and make fun of everything instead of discussing with reasononable speculations. And the audio quality ain't great last time I listened.
>>
Here Be Monsters is a pretty good podcast. Not exactly /x/ material but it definitely touches on some weird shit.
>>
Lore is a good podcast that goes into the history behind folklore and local myths

>>18066691
Last podcast is really good they actually have a livestream on the adultswim website tonight

>>18066804
It's a comedy podcast what else do you expect? They also have plenty of serious moments and actually put a lot of effort into their research
>>
How's the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodoorootworkhour
>>
Mysterious Matters
>>
>>18066804
Wut. They do a lot of research, they also incorporate skepticism by not taking every testimony as fact. They just have fun with the material. Its very refreshing, considering most other paranormal radio I've listened to are indistinguishable from each other.
>>
I need a YouTube documentary to watch. Conspiracy theories are fine just not that goddamned sandy hook one.
>>
>>18066952
documentaryaddict.com that's a good site
>>
>>18066964
>documentaryaddict.com
bookmarked
>>
>>18066714
I also love Mysterious Universe...excellent aussie bantz with balanced open mindedness and skepticism.
>>
File: 1312944735255.jpg (13KB, 244x200px) Image search: [Google]
1312944735255.jpg
13KB, 244x200px
>>18066804

Yep

It's such as waste because the subject matter is exactly what I want, but they won't shut the fuck up with the riotous laughter and dick jokes. Just obnoxious as fuck.

>pic related, it's them
>>
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
http://www.groundzeromedia.org/
I listen to the show about every other night
>>
>>18066984
>>18066804
>Cave Comedy podcast
>"they just tell jokes!"

It's not meant to be serious you dildos. Listen to your bone dry Lore and STDWYTK if you want straight faced nerds.

Listen to episode 229: Henry Yells at Dave About Ghosts if you want to piss yourself. These fucks do more research than any /x/ related podcast I've found and a lot of episodes talk about similar subjects, so if you didn't hear them talk about a particular detail you like, you're guaranteed to find it come up in 8 others.
>>
>>18067142
Yells at Dave about Aliens**
>>
>>18066486
https://soundcloud.com/yellowsunmatterdriver/x-radio-podcast-episode-1-tulpas
>>
>>18067176

Like the logo
>>
>>18066714
>>18066977
+1 for mysterious universe. Love this show so much.
>>
>>18067142
This desu. Best podcast on the left.
>>
>>18067508
Fuckin filters? Jesus
>>
>>18067142
I was doubtful about this podcast but it really is hilarious. The episodes about Leonard Lake and Charles Ng are my favorite.

Racist
Asian
Accent

Need I say more?
>>
File: Gillian3.jpg (966KB, 3181x3946px) Image search: [Google]
Gillian3.jpg
966KB, 3181x3946px
>>18066486
Just wandered into /x/ because I'm bored with /pol/. When my brain is tired I like this sort of subject matter. Try these:

>Fade To Black w/ Jimmy Church
https://www.youtube.com/user/KJCRFadeToBlack

>Grimerica Show
https://www.youtube.com/user/GrimericaShow

Their format is odd to me as they break their show up into three portions, an intro, main part, and an outro. If you're patient they grow on you.
This one w/ Randal Carlson is particularly good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ZS5oc5j98
>>
>>18067142

The fuck is your problem with reading comprehension m8

We are in heated agreement
>great subject matter
>great insight
>comedy

If that's your style then go fucking ape listening to their podcasts. I just don't get on with the dick jokes and constant half-wit banter.
>>
>>18066977
They drive me up the wall with there dad jokes and there alarm.com stories that go on for 20 mins.
>>
>>18068306
Plus is so worth it if you like the content...gets rids of the shill segments. And in the plus episodes theyre less dad, more crazy uncle
>>
Honestly there's nothing worthwhile. Coast to Coast is fucking normalfag tier to the max.
>>
>>18068437
Coast to Coast with George Noory sucks donkey's dick
>>
The Paracast was pretty good, I don't know how it is now that one of the original hosts left.
I've been going through their archives, but I'm way behind on them.
>>
>>18068804
used to be good but it's turned into a bitch-about-Trumpfest
>>
Is there really a radio station for autism, role-playing and charlatan fortune tellers?
>>
>>18068440
You better not be picking on my georgey boy now
>>
>>18068874
Are you shitting me?
>>
I shit you not. listeners are complaining.
http://www.theparacast.com/forum/posts/243762/

Seems like every paranormal show feels compelled to talk about politics
>>
>>18068992
>Gene (((Steinberg)))

How shocking!
>>
AM640 in Toronto broadcasts c2c from Sunday thru Friday @ 9:00 pm est but on Saturday night they put on a little known show called "A view from space".
The host is a guy called "The Spaceman" and he talks about the illuminati, aliens, biblical prophesy and much more. It's a pretty good listen and it should be on tonight. It may start around 8:00 pm est and go until midnight.

http://www.640toronto.com/
>>
>>18068909
George Noory is a natural born moron who has no talent to be a talk show host.
He is only good to sing Elvis at geriatric events,like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezI74z9RD4g [Embed]

George's questions are shallow,no follow up,no interest to dig deep into the topics.
Total bullshit talk show hosting.

His nick name is "boyWade" since he is a male version of another no talent and equally stupid talk show host Heather Wade,
who's nick name is "girlNoory" since she is as stupid and as bad as George Noory.
George should fuck Heather and they should have a son and name him Art.
And his nick name should be "stupidArt" in honor of Art Bell who is responsible for putting both of them,George and Heather,on the air.
No wonder there is a saying 'dumb as a bell, dumb-bell',and Art Bell is a perfect example of that.
>>
>>18069100
That guy is a complete fucking nutcase.
>>
>>18069178
I would love to see you strung up by your 3 inch chode, theONE.
>>
>>18070109
i think you confused me with some other fag
>>
>>18066486
The Joe Rogan Experience
>>
Late Night In The Midlands/Open Eyes.
>>
>>18070221
haha, I guess theONE owns that fucker big time that he is so butthurt
>>
>>18070221
>>18070331
No, you are the correct fag because only theONE says stupid shit like this>>18069178
and brings Art Bell up every fucking chance you get.
>>
>>18070352
there is many more people who hate art bell than theONE
art bell has many many many fucking haters.
art bell pissed off many people
many people lost jobs when art bell quit Sirius for no fucking reason,and they still remember how art fucked them
and will remember till his last fucking breath.
you are under theone's spell the way you following his ass
>>
File: Scumbag_Gravity_Sucks-naZZ.jpg (163KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Scumbag_Gravity_Sucks-naZZ.jpg
163KB, 750x750px
>>
Where Did the Road Go is pretty good generally. I first watched some David Paulides stuff on there a while back and have been listening pretty frequently.
>>
>>18070379
That's why that fucker was prevented from doing MITD.
The stalker was real.
>>
>>18070657
Bullshit, there was no stalker. Art just wanted to quit again and he thought creating the story of a stalker would save him from getting shit on for being a serial quitter.
>>
>>18070667
You obviously don't know the story about how many people lost jobs because of Art quitting Sirius.
That is the story that stupid bellgabers never had a clue about it.
Follow the money you idiots at bellgab.
Art was telling the truth about the stalker but he never told you the truth about why there was a stalker.
>>
in next two weeks there will be 3 very dramatic announcements on Bellgab.
mark it.
>>
MV realized that bellgab is dying so he announced tonight that is OK now to post Falkie's videos.
Falkie won.
MV finally sucked Falkie's fat dick,lol
>>
>>18070871
I don't know what any of this means and I don't give a shit.
>>
>>18070897
it means that few months ago MV thought that he will hurt Falkie George Sanda by restricting his youtube videos from being posted on bellgab forum
but Falkie survived and MV capitulated and that is very fucking funny.
Conclusion from all of this is that MV is a no spine pussy.
>>
>>18066999
I used to listen to Coast To Coast with Art Bell and I tried to like Noory when he took over...but George is SO boring, SO dense, NO enthusiasm, NO passion for what he's talking about...it's hard to listen to...then I found Clyde Lewis. Love his shows. Don't always agree with him, but he believes in what he's doing and is an expert in weaving the paranormal with politics, history, and science, with a bit of creative showmanship. Great shows.
>>
>>18070897
Yeah, I can't follow this shit either. It's like watches Housewives Of Para-Radio. Who fucking cares?! Behind the scenes drama, due to a lack of On Air Content. I'm out.
>>
>>18071881
come back
mystery drama is just starting
>>
>>18066676
How can we listen to Coast to Coast without Flash? And is it necessary to subscribe?

Non-American who has never heard of this station before
>>
>>18073996
go to coast to coast web site and see if you can find anything under the "STATIONS" link,
there is 3 or 4 international listings plus SiriusXM Satellite Radio.
Other than that I don't know.
Maybe others will help you.
>>
Art Bell murdered Ramona so that he could marry an underage child bride from the Phillipines. He was already chatting with her online while Ramona was still alive and married her a month after her death. Allegedly.

Art raped his son, Art Jr., from his first marriage and pimped him out to a Satanic Sex Cult. Allegedly.
>>
agreed Art is a big disgrace to talk show radio and
that's how he will be remembered after he dies.
>>
>>18070440
Post this on ballgag.
>>
>>18074976
I hope someone will
>>
Darkness Radio.
>>
The Sorcerer & Magician podcast is fun to listen to if you want to hear about tarot cards.
>>
Anybody know any good podcasts that talk about shit like urban legends and folklore?
>>
Why does Sandra whore hate the Turkish people?
>>
>>18075103
she used to work for them
>>
>>18075084
That sounds pretty gay
>>
very interesting that on Bellgab Forum on the "The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)" thread,
both norland and Sandra Empress called that forum a "shithole".
LOL

I'm sure MV (owner of Bellgab Forum) is too big of a coward to react to it like a man with balls would react to such an insult.
>>
>>18067513
YOU NOT KNOW WHAT I BRING TO FRIENDSHIP.
>>
Last podcast on the left is absolutely fucking abysmal. That is all.
>>
>>18076255
Only if you're a bitch.
>>
>>18076255
>doesnt provide any reasoning
kek, nice opinion. Last Podcast is fuckin excellent, they entertain and give info on good subject topics. Sure it's dark humor but it makes some people feel better that others are able to joke about some of that bad shit too. They also go into a lot of detail and aren't fucking annoying like Bizarre States etc
>>
File: cFvLwXiu.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
cFvLwXiu.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
Not sure if it's been said but I highly recommend Unexplained. It's a fantastic blend of paranormal, mysterious, psychological, and philosophical elements. First season just ended so it's quite easy to catch up on.
>>
LOL. KOK has everyone in the OSM thread thinking that he's Darren.
>>
>>18075910
S&M can get pretty gay, but it is funny
>>
>>18066486
You should check out Rune Soup for a completely serious and thorough discussion of Magic by actual magic practitioners of all kinds.

For a fictional spooky ride listen to Alice isn't Dead.
>>
>>18066714
second mysterious universe. so great.
>>
>>18077431
MU is better when they are interviewing other people. They stop acting like shit flinging tards for those bits.

when its just them they tend to shit the show up and focus more on taking the piss out of each other during the free hour. you are literally listening to Australian shitposters for a good 40% of the show, 20% is ads for audio books and fucking home security systems and shit. then they just read news to you with minimal research/insight. i'm pretty over them if you couldn't tell. I really miss when Ben did the show himself. so much less BS.
>>
>>18076301
I started the first ep of this last week, it was pretty good. definitely planning on continuing it.
>>
An anon recommended Expanded Perspectives some threads ago. I've like the episodes I've listened to.
>>
File: All hail glowcloud.png (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
All hail glowcloud.png
92KB, 1920x1080px
>>18066486
Welcome to Nightvale is really fucking good if you like Lovecraftian weird shit, also if you're a fan of john dies at the end. They also have a novel thats worth checking out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ldQLfHxH9M
>>
File: Best-Dem-Screenings1.jpg (143KB, 1120x373px) Image search: [Google]
Best-Dem-Screenings1.jpg
143KB, 1120x373px
Just listening to perhaps one of the best shows on Coast To Coast tonight.

Guest: Greg Palast.
"After two decades as a top investigator of corporate fraud, Greg Palast directed the U.S. government’s largest racketeering case in history–winning a $4.3 billion jury award and he also conducted the investigation
of fraud charges in the Exxon Valdez grounding.
Now working as an investigative journalist, he will discuss the dirty tricks being used by both parties to sway the outcomes of elections."

This guy is a dynamite,he has a movie DVD coming out 20.Sept.2016 (picture related).

http://www.gregpalast.com/

The stuff this guy is covering and the details are totally freaking.
I'm so glad I turn to Coast tonight, must say that even George Noory is doing great job tonight.
As much as I don't like George on 95% of the nights, but must give him credit tonight for great job,good questions and good interaction with the guest.

This guest is only in the first part of the show,(first 2 hours).
If you have chance to listen to this show highly, highly recommended.
I'm going to explore his web site to listen to other interviews he did. http://www.gregpalast.com/

And he is doing some of the stuff in comics format as well, (Free downloads).

I'm seldom this exited about topic and guest.
In my opinion this one is a gem.
I hope some of you will like it as well,anons
>>
>>18077950
Die already, JJ.
>>
>>18077966
norland and Sandra Empress you guys die in car accidents or in fire.
>>
I got kingofkings and Imconfused banned. We just need jesusjuice and mikuthing gone. I know how to do it easy. Help me please.
>>
>>18077950
nice try greg palast.
>>
>>18078159
not him.
I just really enjoyed the show.
If I was him (Greg Palast) and I was promoting the show/interview I would post it before the show started not 8 minutes before the interview was over.
>>
>>18075091

Astonishing Legends
https://www.astonishinglegends.com/podcasts/
>>
>>18066486
>it's almost as if /x/ should make its' own podcast

srs though Thinking Sideways is great, good production value, solid backlog, regular upload and likeable cast.
>>
Spaced Out Radio. It's a pretty good podcast out of Canada.
>>
>>18076265
>>18076294
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>18078439
Someone tried that and they failed.
>>
>>18066486
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFarsidePodcast
>>
>>18077523
>Welcome to Nightvale is really fucking good
No it isn't. The ham handed pandering and shitty community make it an abysmal shitshow.

>Lovecraftian weird shit
More like "lol so randum xD" shit.

>[...]if you're a fan of john dies at the end.
I wish I could slap the fucking taste out of your mouth right now, jdate is orders of magnitude greater than the dumpster-fire known as nightvale.

>They also have a novel thats worth checking out.
Nice job shill, they got a patreon link too? Fuckwit.
>>
Are there any recommendations for paranormal podcasts that aren't hosted by old guys? I like listening to them but it gets boring after a while considering most also don't have good sounding audio either
>>
>>18067176

Nice show, we've liked and reposted it on our /x/ radio page.

https://soundcloud.com/the_x_radio_show

Also the latest episodes are podcast versions of The Editor's news roundup. At the end it lists /x/ relevant podcasts and provides a short description of each.

The text and up to date version is here. >>18072962
>>
>>18078514

If you mean the original /x/ radio show, we're still plodding along! See >>18082845

There's also another guy doing an /x/ themed podcast ITT, see >>18067176
>>
>>18076247
IS JUST JOCURRARR TYPE TALK
>>
Last Podcast is the fucking best. The faggots saying "ohh all they do is make jokes" don't have a clue what they're talking about, and probably got shoved into a lot of lockers when they were kids and ended up as humorless aspie cunts.
>>
Deep inside the rabbit hole
>>
Wiretap is a good /radio/ show
>>
>>18066486
I think Skeptiko is pretty good. Don't let the name fool you - it's pro-paranormal. They mostly talk about things related to consciousness and spirituality, but there's other stuff every now and then.
>>
last podcast on the left fucking sucks, the story starts to get interesting and the faggots wont shut up with unfunny jokes.
coast to coast created the perfect environment for /x/ type radio.
Not too serious, but never mocking the crazy people who call up or that are guests, humor them and let them tell their story about cavemen on mars.
>>
>>18083226
Go back to bed, Henry. You're the worst part of the show.
>>
>>18066691
Lore was great. Do you recommend anything else similar to lore, I listened to all the free stuff at work and I'm not sure what to get into next
>>
>>18083226
Jesus Christ why are fans of this show so defensive?
>>
>>18083374
>"I'm tired of getting made fun of on /x/: The Post"

>>18084494
Ben is easily the worst part.

>>18087097
You think this is bad? Say something negative about Lain on /x/. Go on, make a thread. I double dare you.
>>
>>18087213
Marcus is literally the worst part of Lpotl. He's incredibly self absorbed and incredibly stupid for his level of confidence. He laughs at fucking everything, he gives passionate mental health advice despite being a bipolar alcoholic, and proceeds to scream during the recordings too often to Be bearable--AND he's the one on the audio mixer.
And he's the fucking producer, so there's no way there'll be an episode without him.
Fuck Marcus parks, that lazy asshole sucking off good talent and acting like he contributes anything.
>hay let's have a live show where I just show YouTube videos and we laugh about them
>charge headliner booking for tickets despite being 100% crowd funded

>someone brings up weird childhood story
>Marcus always and immediately pipes in with weirder, one-upper story about how he's more weird and edgy.

Fuck Marcus parks. I seriously fucking despise that asshole.
>>
>>18080180
Pretty much this. I actually enjoyed it up until the end of the strexcorp story arc, and then it lost direction and was inundated with pandering to tumblresque SJW bullshit. The novel was atrotious. Don't even bother going to a live performance or a panel.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.