[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Link Problem Resolved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 37

File: why.jpg (49KB, 622x483px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
49KB, 622x483px
First the link:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

If you've been following us, you know there have been thus far unresolved issues with getting the link to load. After offering troubleshooting advice, folks seemed to say there were still problems.

They must not have actually followed through with the later bits (use the synch app/extension, which requires an account) because I've found a very simple solution to the archive stalling and hanging at decryption.

You NEED TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT WITH MEGA to access the library. I'm unsure if this is a universal solution, or if Mega's changed their policy with respect to how materials are accessed. I've seen others complain about non-working links but every time I log into one of my accounts I have zero issue pulling anything up. When logged out, it just stalls.

So, if you want to keep using the link, all you need to do is make a mega account and follow the link while logged in.

I hope this resolves the vast majority of issues folks have had with the repository.
>>
File: De Vniversit.jpg (155KB, 771x960px) Image search: [Google]
De Vniversit.jpg
155KB, 771x960px
>>18066409
From Postel's Cosmographia, with Dee's marginalia. Even the unfluent in Latin, should be able to see the significance, at least from the POV of Enochian practice. The text is detailed geography with theories regarding how celestial influences affect nations, and ancient etymologies for their names.
>>
File: Cosmographia.jpg (34KB, 589x287px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmographia.jpg
34KB, 589x287px
>>18066420
From Rose Cross Over the Baltic: The Spread of Rosicrucianism in Northern Europe By Susanna Åkerman.

https://books.google.com/books?id=0mxGmeG3mzIC
>>
What do you make of Michael Bertiaux, Ape? I've heard mixed things about the Voudon Gnostic Workbook and am interested in maybe ordering a copy of Ontological Graffiti. Generally, I find Fulgur books to be of high quality. My favorite occultists are Grant, Spare, and Chumbley, so it should be up my alley, right?
>>
>>18066437
I don't mind the guy.

Ontological Graffiti is out. Oh, I see you already noticed. I like Fulgur, others don't.

The VGW is indeed a mixed bag. It works well enough, though, but I'd gently advise that you get some stiff notions of what both sides of those coins actually entail (go through Rudolph's book on Gnosticism plus that html book on African Divination in the Voodoo folder; maybe some of the rootwork too. This will give you a notion of where Beriteaux breaks from standard interpretations into his own wooly elaboration).
>>
File: IMG_20160826_145832016_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160826_145832016_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
This right here, this right here dawg, this was a good fucking read.
>>
>>18066465
Notes from Dee on the origin of some concepts, referencing the edition of materials he used.

>>18066491
I keep hearing that but honestly haven't crawled my usual text repositories for a copy. Not even entirely sure where I'd stick it; I considered doing a folder just for Scarlet Imprint, but the materials they publish are so varied I decided just to put the shit in the context it's supposed to be used (like Red Goddess with Thelema; I guess it'd have to go in the LHP folder).
>>
File: image.jpg (308KB, 1405x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308KB, 1405x2000px
Be honest, Ape: Do you ever buy clothing from killstar?
>>
>>18066522
Nope.
The gf has tho.
>>
Is this what you studied in Uni, Ape?

http://www.masterstudies.com/Master-of-Arts-(MA)-in-Western-Esotericism/Netherlands/University-of-Amsterdam/#lead-form
>>
>>18066525
You have a gf? No wonder they say you're the greatest magus on the chans.
>>
File: image.gif (942KB, 450x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
942KB, 450x570px
>>18066541
>tfw no occult gf
>>
File: 1472069353691.png (1004KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472069353691.png
1004KB, 960x960px
>>18066535
Archaeology with minors in neuro and linguistics, working towards an MPA at the moment.

>>18066541
Had a few since I started posting with a trip. Current is moving up north to get her shit in order while I do the same. In approx. one year we'll be considering a long distance move or something, I dunno, depends on where the jobs are. My location's under the effects of a huge opioid epidemic and economic freefall. I can't fuckin' stay here.
>>
>>18066541

He is the God's librarian
Of course he can materialise a sucubi whatever he wants.
My guess is he got a angel for girlfriend ,he has to know the book whit the recipe on how to make angels.

Any good book on radionics?
>>
>>18066559
No. I don't do radionics.
>>
>>18066496
Honestly it's a pure history, but I'd put wicca in a more general witchcraft folder and stick it there because it deals more with Sabbatic Mysteries and the biblical exegesis thereof than anything else. I once thought of a way to structure the library, but really you're fucked, m8. I mean really, where do you put biblical scholarship of genesis, isiah and revelation in relation to medieval witch hunts by an enochian/wytcha 182 practitioner?

It definitely ends before it actually goes anywhere and makes me thirsty for Praxis to come out to see where it's headed besides where I've already decided to head with it.

>80 dollar book
>margins so wide your loins ache with the thought of writing in it
Suffering.
>>
>>18066409
Any material to check on that discusses breaking vows?
>>
>>18066559
No doubt. He probably learned the secret of how Jack Parsons summoned Marjorie Cameron and applied it to his own life.
>>
>>18066409
It's also worth noting that if you're using private browsing/incognito mode, or presumably any other form of cookie blocker, Mega will not recognize you as logged in if you link to someone else's account.
>>
Is Agrippa's Three Books of Occult Philosophy purely theoretical and meant to be used as a reference or is there practical instructions included therein as well?
>>
>>18066420
>>18066428

Neat.

>>18066465

Who is Helen Kirkby/"Sr NO"?

>>18066541

She's kinda hot, too.
>>
>>18066571
No.
Don't break Oaths you fuckwit.

>>18066576
More like I display a triad of desirability in a college town full of kids sucking on momma and daddy's teat; financial independence, strong personality, and both literal and figurative maturity (in comparison to other options in town).

Unfortunately my interests make potential partners a very narrow subset of the population.
>>
>>18066589
Going on about the stellar altar in the living room must make for some wild parties.
>>
>>18066583
It's both a standard reference as well as offering some mechanics; it's probably best to follow the Golden Dawn's lead and use Agrippa as the standardizing factor through Enochiana, Lemegeton practices, and work with the hexagrams/planets.

>>18066577
I sorta figure folks already knew this but given how few folks follow the handholding advice for troubleshooting, thanks for the info.

>>18066584
I have no clue. Strange folks have been crawling from the woodwork on my end too. RE: hot, yes, but goddamn this area's toxic. She has to leave for the same reasons I described but I simply cannot due to the residency requirements for the degree. We're going to cool off and try again, hopefully, when I finish the degree off and we build our savings up again.

>>18066592
I have my Sabbatic and Thelemic altars in their own private room; though one of the femurs tends to stay in the normal quarters due to reasons.
>>
File: GooseThighBonePipe04.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
GooseThighBonePipe04.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
>>18066603
>due to reasons.
>>
>>18066603
Do you have an altar for Lord Shiva? A lingam and rudraksha is a must.
>>
>>18066603
>goddamn this area's toxic.

Yeah and it's too bad. I like her sense of humor, too.

NO penned this little jewel:

"And how does one defeat the Mighty Lord Choronzon in a place where he reigns? The Thelemite maketh Love to him, because that is what Thelemites do. Love is the LAW; the Law from which shine Light, Life, Love and Liberty."

Says she's crossed the abyss, but doesn't live there.

Perdurabo wept.
>>
>>18066620
Nope, but I have been pricing lingams, mandalas, and butter lamps.

I really want a nice trishul and tritrishul mandala, but I don't have the space for them and given I already have a trident I can at least do the outer worship as described in Tantraloka and Paratriskavivirana using that.

I've done the Kali Pujas in the library a few times tho, the physical requirements are pretty lenient given it's a non-initiatory practice.

Mostly I've been assuming the godform of Heruka for contemplation on Shiva and guidance on what to do about my lack of proper initiation...which is odd given I have a few unpublished mantras which would otherwise indicate interior knowledge; I'm obviously still missing the vast majority of mantras used in the Kula rite.
>>
Anyone have tattoos with occult significance? Thinking of getting the ONA sigil on my chest
>>
>>18066589
>No
No intention to do so, but I'm in a fucked up situation, and suppose I'm attempting to employ the worst mental gymnastics despite knowing better.
>>
>>18066667
The Word that Binds the True in Chumbley/Cultus Sabbati goes into it.
>>
>>18066629
We've both lost four friends each to the White Dragon. Most of my socialization's arising out of professional ties at this point, which is just as unfortunate, as my two favorite folks in the office have been cut, leaving three people to steward an 80k object collection.

Good news is I'll probably wind up with experience through the registrar practices given the faculty gaps.

RE: The comment on Mr. C, I dunno that I'd fundamentally disagree but it's going to take more than the statement "I dun it" to convince me that someone's crossed.

>>18066655
Nope. Dunno why I'd advertise that hard. I don't wear my rosaries or other pendants, necklaces, or rings in public. However, been considering of getting a nice rose-cross so the Christfags at least *think* I'm adjacent to them.

>>18066667
Brotip: Don't get yourself into fucked up situations where Oaths are involved; keep them simple and easy to skirt around if you're going to employ them at length.

Most of my Oathing has to do with simple and fast goals of the practice I'm preparing to undergo. My only advice is to git gud with legalism and jurisprudential interpretation.
>>
>>18066672
I'd never heard of that article/piece.
The only digital link I'm finding appears to be broken. You know if there's further comment in like Lux Haeresis or Viridarium Umbris?
>>
>>18066690
It's in the library. blob file, open it in wordpad.
>>
>>18066704
Shit, those files with the underscore were dug up by Benedict and I'd not gone through them as I privilege Chumbley over Schulke for reasons.

Still not seeing the problem, though, seems just to be a general comment on oathing.

>If an oath is easily broken, it is often the case that the strength and power of its bond were of insufficient integrity to begin with. However, as with all forms of mundane commitment, one’s honour, both among the gods and men, is the issue at stake. In the case of breaking magical oath, the erosion of one’s honour before the spirits may result in a self-invoked curse or the spirit-allies forsaking the practitioner. This was well understood in ancient Mesopotamia, for the spirit of oath was mamitu, sometimes regarded as a demon, and other times a goddess, having the power not only to threaten retribution upon oath-breakers but also to deliver them a curse.

Interestingly, I have a text on Lamatsu on deck for the next update.

>Note, however, that very similar instructions can also accompany the manufacture of other female figurines, as, for instance, the one of māmītu in BAM 234, 13–21. For similarities between lines 6 and 8 and the other ritual texts from Boghazköy to which the fragment might be physically and textually related, see Schwemer 1998: 136.
>>
>>18066678

That's a lot of tragedy.

>RE: The comment on Mr. C

Struck me as word salad: fitting, given the subject matter.
>>
>>18066733
>māmītu in BAM 234
Although the Babylonians seem to have a healthy open mind about the causes of obsessive compulsive disorder, phobias and psychopathic behaviour and they did not blame deities, demons or physical forces, they did unite all three diagnostic categories around a concept of the māmītu idea. The word māmītu means ‘oath’ and it appeared to them that the behavioural habits were so unbreakable that the observed action was as if the subject had sworn an oath to do or not to do the action involved

http://brain.oxfordjournals.org/content/137/9/2611

>>18066734
IJS, we all know what happened at the "point of the sword" between Neuberg and Crowley in the Tenth Aeythr, and as such some notion of the sexual processes are implied therein.
>>
>>18066744

Do you know anything on involuntary clairvoyance?

I'll probably go more into detail about this question later as its 4 am and I don't know if you are the real deal but any shot is worth it at this point for me, I am desperate.
>>
File: Oscar R Schlag.jpg (110KB, 730x577px) Image search: [Google]
Oscar R Schlag.jpg
110KB, 730x577px
Did you guys know Oscar R. Schlag ?
http://www.parareligion.ch/sunrise/schlag1.htm

This guy was a very interesting fellow in Swiss occultism & Post-Crowley Thelema circles, etc. OTO. He had one of the biggest occult libraries of Europe, original manuscripts of Eliphas Levi, Paracelsus. etc. He also wanted to get his hand on all Crowleyana possible, extremely rich and connection to many Freemasonist lodges and even Israeli zionist organizations. Very tinfoil-stuff, but all documented.

Motta, Germer and many others believed this guy was a genuine "Black Brother"
>Schlag, albeit Motta would have been totally unable to perceive this at the time, was a triple agent: he worked for the Israelis, the CA. and the Vatican: but primarily for the Israelis, as do all Jews who are in this line of business...)."

>Motta asked, 'Was this "information" furnished by a man called Oskar Schlag?' 'Oh, you know Schlag?' the captain replied in surprise. 'No, we had it through channels. Schlag does odd jobs for the CIA. sometimes, but he is not CIA. He works for the psychological warfare section of the Shin Beth. We don't trust them very much.' Motta asked, 'What's "Shin Beth"?' His friend (or, alas! ex-friend) explained that Shin Beth were the initials of the Hebrew name of the Israeli Intelligence Service." [42]

>"Mr. Germer wrote me that he had Schlag's dossier from Swiss intelligence, sent him from Switzerland by Metzger, whose father was Chief of Swiss Intelligence (according to Mr. Germer, you understand: all this is hear-say to me)... The man travels extensively in South America, Europa and North America: his contacts are mostly Jewish, but sometimes German. He is in touch with the great majority of Jews working in publishing houses and he constantly feeds them false information about Crowley, about me, and about anybody whom he has any reason to believe might be a legitimate Thelemite. He tells them outright lies about us.
>>
Im asking in here because this is one of the only threads where people know anything about anything.

Anybody who has a background in mexican or south american herbalism know the traditional uses for Jalapa? (Yes I know I. Jalapa is high john, Im not talking about the root). Also if you know WHICH Jalapa the traditional medicinal one is (i. m. whatever...) I could use that information too.

Ive scoured all my books and Im having trouble finding any information on it.
>>
>>18066755
Jane Wolf, Crowley's ex-student, thought he was "Secret Chief" or something, but Germer was suspicious from the beginning
>>
>>18066751
>involuntary clairvoyance
Colin Wilson speaks about this, at length in "The Occult", as does Rupert Sheldrake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtPuKSwP1mo

>>18066755
I know of him but I think our regulars are young enough to have never known him. I've used his pics of Motta before in the threads.

If you wanna know more, you can analyze the depths of Motta's paranoia in "Intelligence Services are not Intelligent".

>>18066757
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirabilis_jalapa
>>
>>18066771
>I know of him but I think our regulars are young enough to have never known him. I've used his pics of Motta before in the threads.

One thing that interests me is the reason why such apparently rich guy, a genuine man of leisure, would travel all the way around the world to meet nutcases like Motta.

This guy was no joke, I read article that the local Swiss national museum bought his collection and it had like 20,000 volumes of extremely rare manuscripts from alchemy to classical treatises on theurgy etc.

Motta was just one the Thelemites he "interviewed" sorts of, he visited Agape Lodge in America etc. visiting Wolfe, Seckler and others.
>>
File: 102.Heruka-heyvajra.jpg (489KB, 925x1325px) Image search: [Google]
102.Heruka-heyvajra.jpg
489KB, 925x1325px
>>18066777
>why such apparently rich guy, a genuine man of leisure, would travel all the way around the world to meet nutcases like Motta
Because that was his interest?

Also, Motta may be a nutcase but the guy was the stiffest Thelemic intellectual in public view at the time. Hell, the OTO claims that Motta's A.'.A.'. seniority was without question, and is the reason Gunther is considered the world teacher, they feel Gunther's authority activated when Motta died.
>>
>>18066771
thank you Ape, don;t mean to stroke your ego but you are honestly a valuable member of this community.

I mean Ive already read the wikipedia articles on basically everything with 'jalapa' in the name already, i guess Im actually just looking for the id on what a traditional mexican herbalist would call "jalapa", besides the city in mexico.

Are you confident that it is the mirabilis and not the ipomoea jalapa?
>>
>>18066789
>Are you confident that it is the mirabilis and not the ipomoea jalapa?
>relaxes muscles
>strong antimicrobial properties
>moderate purgative and diuretic
I'm pretty sure, man. I can't say for certain because I'm not a traditional Mexican herbalist, but if I were a betting man I'd put my money on Mirabilis.
>>
>>18066787
Whole O.T.O is a joke, it is funny to read Koening's stuff on parareligion. McMurty having diabetes and insulin problems getting too drunk on few beer because of liver failure initiating people to IX with a actual towel folded on his head as to imitate a Turban. I shed some tears laughing imagining the whole deal. It's a fucking circus.

>Because that was his interest?
I really recommend you to read all material on Schlag, you won't believe how "far" his tentacles actually go in German occultism. Too bad most of the "goody stuff" articles are written in German, if you find something in the web. This guy was James Bond -super villain type of armchair occultist. I personally always regarded all Freemasonist-Illuminati-Catholic conspiracies kind of funny, but guys like these really make you think maybe Motta and other paranoia freaks were onto something.
>>
>>18066805
>Whole O.T.O is a joke
I don't disagree.

I do think that Motta was on to something. We have FBI files about Germer and Parsons (likely fed by Hubbard); there's zero reason to think that they weren't keeping tabs on other okkvultniks active in America.
>>
>>18066802
that was basically my thinking however I just wanted a secondary opinion because Im incapable of being self-sufficient today thank you.

(that offer regarding bone cleromancy and sortilage still stands by the way if you ever want to pick a brain on the subject)
>>
>>18066437

Even if you want to be a "Big Lucky Hoodoo" Bertiaux is not your best source. He pulls more things out of his ass than Goatse Guy puts in.
>>
>>18066819
Images of the result of oracle bone incineration are all over the web.

I've been sigilizing my results of the toss, when needed. It's mostly a factor of time, and the fact I tend to have to keep my ritual pyres burning until they're completely reduced to cinders, that I've not made the praxes more sophisticated.

Also, I'm behind on my Yi King studies. Also also, I'm REALLY fuckin' enthusiastic about trying to find someone with a steady supply of goats for Haruspex. It'd be real nice if I still lived in an excessively rural area like where I went to high school.
>>
Any interesting discussion forums on the internet that would have somewhat more "deep" or interesting debate on Thelemic matters instead of lashtal.com or heruraha? Heruraha is basically a fruitcake factory full of teens with Harry Potter wands weaving daggers in air multiple times a day and getting into technicalities of some totally irrelevant passages.

Lashtal is basically old guys fapping to old pictures and articles of Crowley, no genuine discussion.

Even /x/ is way too full of memes
>>
>>18066854
>Bertiaux is not your best source
Hence:
>>18066465
>I'd gently advise that you get some stiff notions of what both sides of those coins actually entail (go through Rudolph's book on Gnosticism plus that html book on African Divination in the Voodoo folder; maybe some of the rootwork too. This will give you a notion of where Beriteaux breaks from standard interpretations into his own wooly elaboration).

>K418 lectures on Beriteaux's concepts
>but hates anyone associated with Grant because anyone connected to him is poisoned with madness
>he also doesn't like people without advanced/formal degrees
>which Beriteaux doesn't appear to have
>but Chumbley does
>but Chumbley's a moron
>and Beriteaux's fine
>>
File: MichaelBertiaux.jpg (66KB, 498x515px) Image search: [Google]
MichaelBertiaux.jpg
66KB, 498x515px
>>18066437
Pic related. Michael Bertiaux infamous "AIDS NOTES" concerning the abuse of the (magical) formula of XI. Notice the sequence! He was truly onto something

>For one thing the F-H [franco-haïtian] OTO is pre-Crowley - it is
concerned with RAW Energy! We are not a history club or a
nostalgia-buffs' coffee shop by any means -
We are out for sheer power + good times - I say - CHORONZON!
The purpose of the CHORONZON CLUB is to destroy the OTO + make
sodomized mutes out of its members! It operates here in Chicago
because everybody else wants to tone it down + that is where they
fail to understand it - it is supposed to be the way it is not the
way they want it to be.
Originally Russel + Culling were big-shots in the CHORONZON CLUB +
"tried" to keep it under their control! They failed + moved in
1931 to California. The CC which began in Chicago started their
own order known as the G.·.B.·.G.·. etc. They thought the C.·.C.·.
would die out - However it survived! + it is very busy + if you
are interested in it you will have to write + ask more specific
questions. The C.·.C.·. is however a magical society + it does
have a "short-cut" method + it couldn't give a shit about the OTO
- including the Franco-Haitian - its nearest neighbour! [...]
The Franco-Haitian OTO is open to blacks + persons of French
ancestry. It is pre-Crowley OTO + different from K. Grant +
McMurtry. I do not know what K. Grant does at all. We are in
Communion with the English branch of the CHORONZON Club, which is
the O.·.O.·.O.·. + they have the "English Gnostic Church." I have
found K. Grant's people very unsatisfactory + highly unsuitable
for our approach to the Field of Magic(k?).

Letter from Bertiaux to G.M Kelly

How the fuck you guys can take anything seriously from these guys? I personally have not read any of Bertiaux work, but this guy seems absolutely nuts
>>
>>18066861
Barring places unseen like usenet or irc which ebb and flow in ways I have never understood as I don't have a name and don't make friends online, this is it. We're back to an age where you get better notes on spiritual development from a portuguese fisherman than an organized group.
>>
>>18066409
Hey Ape, I have a question regarding tantrism. Recently I read an article by the guy who wrote Tantra Illuminated (Wallis or whatever his name is), where he basically took a dump on the modern conception of chakras. His point was that most of the modern people that talk about chakras and kundalini are using John Woodroffe's translations (Serpent Power, Shakti & Shakta), which are flawed because they are based on a 16th century book that has numerous problems with it. Everywhere else I've looked, I can't find any criticism of Woodroffe's works, nor of the Shat Chakra Nirupana. All I see is a bunch of new agers masturbating furiously over both of them.

My question is, is Wallis right? How legit is Tantra Illuminated? Worth a read, or is there something better. Should Woodroffe be avoided?
>>
File: 1472170871212.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1472170871212.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>18066861
This is probably the best you're going to get.
You're not going to find discussion on the Yorke microflims, Sloane MSS, or the unpublished Thelemic materials I present on either of those sites, as Lashtal's an extension of the Caliphate, largely, and Eschelman's got a personal interest in seeing those documents redacted from public discourse, being a lineage holder.

>>18066873
Beriteaux is not the holder of the Choronzon Club's legacy.

>How the fuck you guys can take anything seriously from these guys?
see
>>18066871
>>18066465

To dismiss all claims because some claims are stupid is itself stupid. Compartmentalize, and take each assertion or practice as an isolated phenomenon.

Also, it's not like Kelly isn't a histrionic nutcase too.
>>
>>18066871

I'm not sure what you're prattling on about here but Bertiaux is garbage, plain and simple. If it weren't for Grant (who is, honestly, not much better) writing him up as some kind of Keeper of Cosmick Mysteries he wouldn't even be a footnote in modern occultism. Comparing him with "standard interpretations" is a waste of time and energy that could be better spent elsewhere.
>>
>>18066882
>Everywhere else I've looked, I can't find any criticism of Woodroffe's works
There's been much squabbling inside the walls of the Ivory Towers of academia.

I tend to agree with the criticism, as Kaulajnananirnaya is a primary source of the Kaula cults' view of chakra activity.

Avalon should NOT be avoided but read next to unredacted texts to come to a synthesis of ideas (Kularnava Tantra is the best example of this).

Tantra Illuminated is pretty good but no substitute for the primary materials.
>>
>>18066885
>To dismiss all claims because some claims are stupid is itself stupid. Compartmentalize, and take each assertion or practice as an isolated phenomenon.

I had a long time same disdain for Kenneth Grant. His gematria is lousy, he goes way too far in most of his thesis, but through the years I've actually changed a bit of opinion of him and "Ninth Arch" and "Nightside of Eden" are genuinely good works and inspirational to say the least.

At the moment I am more interested in the "Aeon" aspect of Thelema, 2015 was 111 years after the Book of the Law was published. Would this century be actually the time we will see "Child Horus" actually manifest on current civilization? For me that would probably imply World War III, if we are to believe Crowley's understanding of Liber AL "to prophecy" so to speak WW I & WW II and the aftermath.
>>
>>18066860
>goat guts stuff
have you considered inquiring with an abbatoir or a butchers/carneceria?

I mean I know you probably need the whole goat still bleating before you can pull their guts out, but there may be other relatively convenient avenues to obtain it. I mean most people who have a steady supply are probably already paying someone to get rid of it. Theres got to be a solution.

A side note on the scapulimancy I should have mentioned is that only some methods involve inundating the thing in fire, other methods involved heating an iron rod in the fire and then placing it to the scapula. Considering a firey hot metal rod, this has got to be incorporateable (not a word, whatever) into other western tradition stuff.

>>18066871
>>18066873
>>18066854
regarding hoodoo and the vodoun gnostic workbook and all that. It really depends on your opinions on religious and magic(k)al traditions.
Voodoo is an initiatory order and religion, there are certain spirits from the diaspora that (according to voodoo/vodun) will work with anyone, but the rest of them are behind the initiatory "wall". Of course if youre more of a chaote/modern sorceror none of this means shit to you, and thats fine too if it works.

Hoodoo is just the practical low magic shit, and the best information youre going to get about that is in the old dimestore pamphlets like "protection against evil" "secrets of the psalms" "6th and 7th books of moses" and of course the fucking encyclopedic works of Harry Middleton Hyatt.

This is probably old news to most of you but thought Id share since it's sort of my area.
>>
File: Kanaima.jpg (149KB, 400x547px) Image search: [Google]
Kanaima.jpg
149KB, 400x547px
>>18066888
It's not my job to tell people how to spend their time and energy. If you wanna syncretize Afro-Carib concepts with most historical interpretations of Gnosticism, I'm not sure why one would avoid Beriteaux; if nothing else he can serve as an example of what NOT to do (and the same can be said of Gunther, et al.).

>>18066897
I like the first few books in the Typhonian trilogies but I really do not like Ninth Arch at all.

Interestingly, it's my understanding that the Guntherfags are holding back from republishing L with the fill/kill change because Wasserman and his sychophants are terrified that to do so would unleash the third world war.

>>18066899
Provided I had the time and land I'd raise 'em myself. Not like I've not spent time around stock animals before.

>This is probably old news to most of you but thought Id share since it's sort of my area.
I feel ya.
Honestly I'm more interested in the Afro part of Afro-Carib practices, save as it applies to the foes of the Alliluia religion (Kanaima).
>>
>>18066910
>I'd raise 'em myself
get GOOD fence, theyre fucking escape artists.
and keep them entertained because theyre smarter than people think and they will entertain themselves (read as: fucking wreck shit).

> the Afro part of Afro-Carib practices
some search terms:
Egbo, Ekpe, Ngbe, Ibibio that might turn up some interesting stuff.

I wish I had some book recommendations but anything I could recommend is in the library already probably.

The truth is the entire diaspora all the way back to and including, purely african practices has always been a hot confused mess of syncretism, borrowing, outright plagiarism, and muddled oral history. Unhelped by the events of the 19th and 20th centuries sticking it all in a pot (see what I did there?) and just calling it "afircan devil magic") further confusing the whole thing and seperation of beliefs and practices.

Ive found that the best way to work with the afro-carribean tradition is to basically say "fuck scholastic pursuit" and just get in to the elbows. There's been terrible record keeping and history tracking, so the most "legitamite" forms of any diasporic tradition is whatever the current ones are.

These are traditions which lend themselves to innovation and "jazz" much more than dogma and prescribed ceremony.

Again you probably know ALL this shit, but for anyone following whos also interested, maybe it will keep them out of reading total bullshit and exacerbating the problem by thinking theyre doing "voodoo".
>>
>>18066940
>get GOOD fence, theyre fucking escape artists.
I know.

>keep them entertained because theyre smarter than people think and they will entertain themselves (read as: fucking wreck shit).
I also know, I used to chill with folks who raised them.

>Ekpe
One of my Anth instructors has an Ekpe initiation, complete with Ukhara(sp?) cloth, palm wine parties, and inner-chamber revelation.

Did a few papers on Ekpe burial protocols (masquerade, use of the chrysalis, etc.).
>>
I'm looking for the book "kabbalah magic and the great work of self-transformation"

Is it in the list?
>>
>>18066967
Lol, no.

Knock yourself out:
http://bookzz.org/book/911574/3d86d5
>>
File: 1469194421115.png (29KB, 668x281px) Image search: [Google]
1469194421115.png
29KB, 668x281px
>>18066972

Wow.

Thank you.
>>
The things I want from magic (will, attention, concentration) seem more the fruit of preliminary practice than any sort of result. What do here? Is there a goetic spirit for not being a product of the 21st century?
>>
>>18066972

Yo Ape, if you don't mind me asking how long have you been studying the occult?
>>
>>18066978
Turn off the computer (or not) and read.

>>18066980
Fifteenish years.
>>
File: 1470161744611.jpg (79KB, 301x312px) Image search: [Google]
1470161744611.jpg
79KB, 301x312px
>>18066978
Yes his name is something gay like asmode or some shit
>>
>>18066990
15 years?! Damn, idk why I'm surprised. Again, feel free to not answer but where did you originally start? What got you into it?
>>
>>18066990
Already do that, there's just some shit I don't care to read but have to. Sitting in repose is occasionally enjoyable, suffocating myself through ida and pingala for an hour is nothing. Reading a book is the easiest thing in the world most days. Reading critical theory is none of those things.
>>
>>18067002
>where did you originally start
Hard to say; LaVey, Lovecraft, Agrippa, Regardie, in short succession. I was working out of Tyson's Enochian for Beginners before I dropped out of high school.

>>18067003
IJS we are when we are. We can accept this or rail against it, though I see no point in the latter.
>>
>reading yoga sutras
>it's all about meditation
At which point did Yoga become more than mental masturbation? I mean, when did shitskins discover the power of asanas?
>>
>>18066893
Thank you first the answer, lord ape.
>>
File: 4_Flying_Dutchman_Pyle.gif (62KB, 260x392px) Image search: [Google]
4_Flying_Dutchman_Pyle.gif
62KB, 260x392px
>>18067003
What about your story gat?
Whatchu dream about at night?
>>
>>18067010
I shouldn't dignify this with a response but it looks like asana was a native Dravidian/Indo-Harappan practice.

Generally speaking Hatha and Raja yoga don't comment on asana due to the fact that the postures were either already very very well known or taught by a guru. Moreover, the modern reliance on things like Solar Salutations were a melding of British gymnastic fad exercises for fitness alongside older praxes.
>>
>>18067014
Subterrae winding through the abyss and rooms brimming with tchotchkes. The dead and those not truly alive.
>>
>>18067018
I'd imagine that traditions like Raja Yoga don't mention asanas because there is an underlying assumption that you should already be doing all that foundational shit before getting into Raja yoga.
>>
>>18067009
Interesting, what was your first experience that made you sure that it was worth it to keep studying? Sorry to ask so many questions lol.
>>
>>18067025
>>18067018
>due to the fact that the postures were either already very very well known or taught
>>
File: 1467780616420.jpg (59KB, 708x527px) Image search: [Google]
1467780616420.jpg
59KB, 708x527px
>>18067020
In my dreams I live a life which transcends the flow of time and space
The story winds on endlessly, and each day I wake up with the thoughts of exhaustive exploits, only to forget them entirely

but nevertheless, I know the story well, and the souls which swell in the dream know me just as well

What about you? What about your story? Is that not important?

(but apparently not as important as, will, attention, concentration)
>>
>>18067033
What, I'm not allowed to agree with you? Pls no bully, I'm a molestation survivor, I can't take more cucking :(
>>
>>18066954
>One of my Anth instructors has an Ekpe initiation
jesus is there any practice or rite you havent dabbled in or seen? Youre like a super-wizard or something.
>>
>>18067030
Satanic retribution ritual ending in hospitalization of the target with many crushed bones.

Afterward I figured I should start to look into non-psychological models.
>>
File: 1467788934188.jpg (277KB, 813x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1467788934188.jpg
277KB, 813x1205px
>>18067030
>Sorry to ask so many questions lol
How is it that a teacher resides here every day and yet neither he, nor not even one of his students has even an HOUR to help an ailing spirit

Oh, but he has PLENTY of time to dole out hoity sarcasm to anyone he disagrees with
>>
>>18067043
Current 218?

>>18067040
lyl
>>
File: 6a2.png (44KB, 125x127px) Image search: [Google]
6a2.png
44KB, 125x127px
>>18067043
>is there any practice or rite you havent dabbled in or seen
does anyone else smell smoke
>>
>>18067044
Not sure what that is but that can be said about most of the things you say lol. (I mean that in a positive way)

Anyway, thanks a lot for answering, there's not many people as clearly knowledgeable as you are to ask these kinds of questions to.
>>
>>18067050
>current 218
I meant REAL rites and practices.
*rimshot*
>>
>>18067059
God, um, Martinism?
And I'd like to dabble in that one as well, just never had the opportunity.
>>
>>18067018
>asana was a native Dravidian/Indo-Harappan practice.
Based on what? Afaik, we don't know shit about what they did 5,000 years ago before the non-brown people came.

Also, when did Kundalini Yoga develop? It obviously must have come a lot later.
>>
>>18067051
every single time Ive ever needed a resource, a book, or an answer to an obscure question, AoT has answered it for me without fail.

I may be blowing smoke and sucking his cock, but if anybody deserves it its AoT.

Contribute as much as he has and Ill blow smoke up your ass while I jerk you off too.

>>18067062
>martinism
that actually kind of surprises me, then again isnt martenism mostly just recycled concepts of qabbala masonic and other christian finger wiggling? Are you missing out on anything?
>>
>>18067063
>when did Kundalini Yoga develop
Modern notions of Kundalini Yoga come from a spurious source who forged lineal claims. That said, the concept of the Kundalini Current as such appears to have origins in Babylon/Mesopotamia rather than with the PIE peoples, but we're not exactly certain as the Greeks had an identical concept of Nadi channels and the biology thereof (semen is equivalent to cerebrospinal fluid) shared with later Tantrik/Mantrayana concepts.

Our best evidence of asana being a native practice is from images of the Harappan Horned God, as well as stone, clay, and metal statues showing people seated in what appears to be a full lotus; Fries' Kali Kaula covers the basics on that matter, though has the good sense to understand it's an inference rather than direct evidence.
>>
>>18067063
The Chakras and Kundalini get mentioned in a few of the Upanishads, but not in any of the principal ones. I can't remember when those Upanishads in particular were written, but probably sometime after 300BC, if not more recent than that. I'd venture to guess it's probably sometime after 100AD, but that's just my impression based on what I've read.

That's just for the earliest writings. As for when the theories came into being, I am not sure.
>>
What would I need to cast a spell on my lover to give them good luck?
>>
File: blowing smoke up the ass.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
blowing smoke up the ass.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>18067051
i do.

foggy as fuck and cloudy as rain.

this ape of faggots is cancer and this thread cements it.

muh great magus and teacher that browses 4chan all day when all he has is a library and might write a section for a temple here and there?

just top cock-sucking and ego-stroking for a grimoire pushing fundie
>>
>>18067071
>Modern notions of Kundalini Yoga come from a spurious source who forged lineal claims.
You mean Yogi Bhajan? Because his techniques work wonders regardless of any lineage.

>full lotus
That's evidence that they meditated, not that they did weird poses, which could have started doing way later. The total lack of evidence is what sparked my curiosity.

>concept of the Kundalini Current as such appears to have origins in Babylon/Mesopotamia
Large masses of people left India around 1900 BC and probably transferred their beliefs west, not the other way around.

>>18067125
>The Chakras and Kundalini get mentioned in a few of the Upanishads
I'll look into that. I'm more curious about the exercises they did tho.
>>
>>18067132
ITT: the mentally and socially deficient are BTFO over someone showing appreciation to someone who's contributed more than they have because they are only capable of shitposting.

Stay pleb friends.
>>
Could someone pleasse tell me whether Ceremonial Magick or Chaos Magick is more suitable for someone just starting off in the occult? Any materials you'd recommend concerning the subject in thoths library that I should read? Or are there some things I need to get right/learn before diving into this?
>>
>>18067213
Four things you need to know b4 going into the cult

1. Animals
2. Insects
3. Plants
4. Mushies

As long as these 4 things are ok then you will be totally fine
>>
>>18067132
Your stupidity is amusing.
>>
>>18067069
>Are you missing out on anything?
Dunno, I'd need initiation into the third degree to come to any sort of serious conclusion on that matter.

I hear they traffic with angels with the same, or greater, efficacy as Enochian. It'd be interesting to explore that concept, if it's true, alongside Ida Craddock's elaborations in Heavenly Bridgrooms or Psychic Wedlock.
>>
>>18067153
>Because his techniques work wonders regardless of any lineage.
I don't think I implied they didn't; I thought we were talking about historicity.

>meditation, not weird poses
Again, the weird poses are a late development. Also, 9/10ths of what people call meditation is actually yoga. Yoga's not about poses, it's about contemplation.

>diaspora
The gymnastic practices were pretty well a part of the colonization process; they did indeed migrate west but after a period of internal incubation. I'm trying to find my textual source at the moment.
>>
>>18067213
Chaos is more of a goal that comes from working through other things and seeing what works for you. It's a distillation of something more, which done from the outset leaves you with the same thing you get going into any system only with no foundation to back it.

Starting out, Crowley is actually right about something and even that took years of experiments. For the first year just do yoga and read widely until something catches your interest. Also dig into whatever really doesn't catch your interest at all for reasons that aren't clear at the outset and amount to it being better to have mediocre knowledge and poor skill at a thing you didn't like at the time than being completely ignorant of it. Hence why herbology and calculus are creeping up my list and astrology is something I wish they had taught in middle school.
>>
File: 2002.gif (645KB, 770x575px) Image search: [Google]
2002.gif
645KB, 770x575px
any reccomendations for quieting analytic thinking and healing intuition

an obsession with computer science and programming has my logical mind yelling all the time
>>
>>18067419
Get a bike
>>
>>18067419
Yoga.
>>
>>18067423

which poses or asanas, breathing techs etc
>>
>>18067431
Any/all.

Hathayoga, Raja Yoga, Liber O, Liber RV, etc.
>>
>>18067436

what techniques do you use while browsing this ayamaran jaguar rutting forum
>>
File: 1470911245105.gif (390KB, 360x560px) Image search: [Google]
1470911245105.gif
390KB, 360x560px
>>18067441
Wouldn't you like to know
>>
>>18066409

Hello again Thoth-all, it's an anon who has a pretty typical interest in Crowley. I've had some pleasant exchanges with Thoth on same.

I've got onto Crowley's spoken word material, and two things turn out to be the case. First, a remarkably "standard" collection of his spoken word recordings has been incessantly re-issued again and again since the 80s, when Current 93 popularized them. Discogs helpfully summarizes the various editions of this (pretty much the same) material:

https://www.discogs.com/artist/58560-Aleister-Crowley

Second, although much of the spoken material is readily available in the form of "lyrics pages", crowley poetry archives and such, no one has built an exact textual reproduction of the spoken word material as-such, a "lyrics sheet", as a single document. I therefore propose to pull same together as a simple exercise for myself.

Funnily, many lyrics websites seem to be aware that the tracks exist (an automated process?), but in many cases no one has filled out their entries on a given lyrics website. Even certain occult-related websites do not seem at first search to contain textual reproductions of certain selections.

Two other things stick out, listening to it: Crowley is a lurid, and even usually mediocre poet, doing the ABAB - ABBA type thing, often enough. But he is a quite good /reader/, and that shines through the deprecated wax hisses and pops. I suppose that's to be expected.

Observe the calls of the first and second aethyrs, (each in enochian and then next in english), which are the standard opening items in the tracklistings. This leads me to my first question. Where do these spoken word recordings derive from, exactly? I'm still in the process of looking for the answer for myself but maybe one of you knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2RWA-Yp5QE
>>
>>18067848
>Discogs helpfully summarizes the various editions of this (pretty much the same) material:
>https://www.discogs.com/artist/58560-Aleister-Crowley
Missing one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa07KWJB4sU

>Crowley is a lurid, and even usually mediocre poet, doing the ABAB - ABBA type thing, often enough
Depends on the material; his most well known poetry is shit, his lesser known is p. good. His 'revealed' texts contain a quality of poetry that I don't think the man truly had in him, which only strengthens the claims of transmission.

>Where do these spoken word recordings derive from, exactly? I'm still in the process of looking for the answer for myself but maybe one of you knows.

>In the early 19900s, a collection of Crowley’s songs, incantations and spoken word pieces were recorded onto wax cylinder. Having been transferred onto 78 RPM down the line, they were collected and issued by Current 93 lynchpin David Tibet in 1984 as Original Wax Recordings, and have subsequently seen release in various forms on labels like Transparency, Qanat and Almafame.
>>
>>18067883

Ah. I am referring not to the recent history of the spoken word recordings, but rather their original relationship to Crowley's literature, whereever such exists.

I can now attempt a helpful transcription of the very short "introduction" track. I suppose that it is even Crowley speaking here, something that had somehow escaped me on a first listen.

"These are the first few invocations calling forth the cabinet(?) of spirits in the system of Doctor Dee and of Sir Edward Kelley. See Equinox Volume One, Number Seven, and Number Eight."

So there's a big fat clue right at the top, but I'm still not finding it by searching phrases I can pick out. Also the Aethyrs suggest Vision-and-Voice, but after skimming through same I'm also not finding comparisons immediately.
>>
>>18067904

22:22

oh nice. When I pulled in my car after finding a CD copy, I noticed the mileage ended in 222. But never mind that.
>>
I don't really believe in this, but have any of you actually got something out of magick? If so,what?
>>
>>18067920
>If so,what?
I can effortlessly see my aura every time I glance at my hand of the mirror.
>>
Aha! I find it!

http://the-equinox.org/vol1/no8/eqi08012.html

OL sonuf vaoresaji, gohu IAD Balata, elanusaha caelazod: sobrazod-ol Roray i ta nazodapesad, Giraa ta maelpereji, das hoel-qo qaa notahoa zodimezod, od comemahe ta nobeloha zodien; soba tahil ginonupe pereje aladi, das vaurebes obolehe giresam. Casarem ohorela caba Pire: das zodonurenusagi cab: erem Iadanahe. Pilahe farezodem zodenurezoda adana gono Iadapiel das home-tohe: soba ipame lu ipamis: das sobolo vepe zodomeda poamal, od bogira aai ta piape Piamoel od Vaoan<>! Zodacare, eca, od zodameranu! odo cicale Qaa; zodoreje, lape zodiredo Noco Mada, Hoathahe I A I D A!

I REIGN over ye, saith the God of Justice, in power exalted above the Firmament of Wrath, in whose hands the Sun is as a sword, and the Moon as a through thrusting Fire: who measureth your Garments in the midst of my Vestures, and trussed you together as the palms of my hands. Whose seats I garnished with the Fire of Gathering, and beautified your garments with admiration. To whom I made a law to govern the Holy Ones, and delivered ye a Rod, with the Ark of Knowledge. Moreover you lifted up your voices and sware obedience and faith to him that liveth and triumpheth: {103} whose beginning is not, nor end cannot be: which shineth as a flame in the midst of your palaces, and reigneth amongst you as the balance of righteousness and truth!

Move therefore, and shew yourselves! Open the mysteries of your creation! Be friendly unto me, for I am the Servant of the same your God: the true worshipper of the Highest!

subtle differences between the spoken word and this textual selection.
>>
>>18067928
>>18067933
>>18067904

ADAGITA vau-pa-ahe zodonugonu fa-a-ipe salada! Vi-i-vau el! Sobame ial-pereji i-zoda-zodazod pi-adapehe casarema aberameji ta ta-labo paracaleda qo-to lores-el-qo turebesa ooge balatohe! Giui cahisa lusada oreri od micalapape cahisa bia ozodonugonu! lape noanu tarofe coresa tage o-quo maninu IA-I-DON. Torezodu! gohe-el, zodacare eca ca-no-quoda! zodameranu micalazodo od ozadazodame vaurelar; lape zodir IOIAD!

CAN the Wings of the Winds understand your voices of Wonder? O you! the second of the First! whom the burning flames have framed in the depth of my Jaws! Whom I have prepared as cups for a wedding, or as the flowers in their beauty for the chamber of Righteousness! Stronger are your feet than the barren stone: and mightier are your voices than the manifold winds! For you are become a building such as is not, save in the Mind of the All-Powerful. {104}

Arise, saith the First: Move therefore unto his servants! Shew yourselves in power, and make me a strong Seer-of-things: for I am of Him that liveth for ever!

Once I've reviewed it, the above should be a satisfactory transcription of the spoken word recordings. They both derive from "A brief abstract of the symbolic representation of the universe derived by Doctor John Dee through the Scrying of Sir Edward Kelley", also known as Liber LXXXIX Vel Chanokh. Equinox I.7. (and not vision-and-voice). There ought to be a pertinent attribution to number eight however, per the above.
>>
>>18067904
Dude, he's reciting the Enochian keys.
>>
>>18067928
So nothing? Got it
>>
>>18067933
>subtle differences between the spoken word and this textual selection.
>>18067952
>>18067953
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/crowley/liber/libers/liber084.pdf
http://hermetic.com/crowley/the-vision-and-the-voice/
>>
>>18067928
>>18067955
I believe in magick and I want to practice spells and curses but these hippies/I can see chakras and reality doesn't exist types sicken me

What do?
>>
>>18067952

Ah, I seem to have goofed the 7-8 thing just now, never mind. looks like that item was produced in two parts over the two numbers.
>>
File: RickJamesAura.jpg (19KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
RickJamesAura.jpg
19KB, 400x288px
>>18067928

>>18067953

Dude, I'm a casual.
>>
>>18067971
Chaos magick. Spiritual materialism (not the bad kind). Naturalism as per IAO131.

>>18067920
Define 'get something'. I've managed to turn over a few k worth of cash when in dire need but it's not exactly reliable try to wrestle all your income from the spirits.

Art of Memory contributed to my GPA. This knowledge base has been something I can build a career out of inside academia, and I think the phenomenology of the religious experience is worth pursuing. If nothing else, deep and careful study of the occult can bring you to an immense historical and theological knowledge, and if you're lucky you can get some material and cognitive benefit as well.

>>18067983
Obviously.
>>
>>18067955
>So nothing? Got it
lol suck my cock. If you can't see auras then you're literally a subhuman.
>>
>>18067992
>Something that most humans are not capable of doing makes them less than human.
>>
What is the difference between Kaula and Pratyabhijna?
>>
>>18067990
I'll try to keep note of that. I'm also wondering whether since there's such thing as black and white magic, is there also blue and orange magic, like how there's blue and orange morality?
>>
>>18068014
>being a spiritually blind degenerate makes you subhuman
What exactly is so wrong with that?
>>
>>18068016
>Pratyabhijna
Monistic as compared to Kaula's non-dualism.
Emphasis on absolution from impurity instead of realizing all is fundamentally pure. It's more Advaita than Saivism, to a certain extent, given some texts inside the tradition.

Abhinavagupta synthesized all that came before him. As such, I feel it's a more technically developed system.

If you wanna get a notion of how Pratyabhijna differs thumb through "I Am That" by Muktananda.

>>18068022
There is only magick and your intent. No more, no less.
>>
File: kek.png (1MB, 668x759px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
1MB, 668x759px
>>18067990

True but I'm pleased as punch to be working things out for myself in-this-thread, talking to myself as it were.

The next bit is to find some textual citation of "One Sovereign for the Woman" if anyone would care to point. the fun Hymn to the American People is present on most/several versions of the recording, as well. I got the fun thrust of that one right away without need for further context, casual that I am, AC just being a cheeky cunt.

While writing, a nasty looking insect materialized on my blue equinox, where I put this CD that I got and have been yammering about. I've trapped it under a glass and I'm about to kill it. It looks like an earwig desu but not quite.

It's prying at the side of the glass now, walking its perimeter.

If this post ends in 2, I will spare it.
>>
>>18068058
>One Sovereign for the Woman
I don't see a textual source but it's probably in his Book of Oaths, his books of unpublished poetry in the Yorke Microfilms that I do not possess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_coach_horse_beetle
>>
>>18068054
Not him but what is the difference between monism and non-dualism?
>>
>>18068231
>monism
Everything is One Thing. (Plotinus, Pratyabhijna).

>nondualism
Everything is both and neither One Thing and Not One Thing at the same time. (Crowley, Abhinavagupta, and the guy what wrote "Thunder: The Perfect Mind").
>>
Is there any way I can ravage the ass of the ghost of Adolf Hitler?
>>
>>18068264
Is there any way you could not shitpost this thread?
>>
>>18068259
So what you're saying is that Plotinus is the only guy who ever got it right?
>>
>>18068272
If we're all the product of the same emergent and unified phenomenon of being that has a sublime and inexpressible Truth and Beauty then why is this guy a fucking faggot: >>18068264
>>
>>18068264
>'The essential Saltes of Animals may be so prepared and preserved, that an ingenious Man may have the whole Ark of Noah in his own Studie, and raise the fine Shape of an Animal out of its Ashes at his Pleasure; and by the lyke Method from the essential Saltes of humane Dust, a Philosopher may, without any criminal Necromancy, call up the Shape of any dead Ancestour from the Dust whereinto his Bodie has been incinerated.'
>>
>>18068277
Alas, ignorance leads him astray from seeing truth, hence the faggotry twisting his actions. But ignorance of reality doesn't negate reality. If everything is both and neither one thing and not one thing, why is this guy a fucking faggot: >>18068264
>>
>>18068289
>If everything is both and neither one thing and not one thing, why is this guy a fucking faggot: >>18068264
He's a faggot in some context, not a faggot in others, a saint in yet more, and not a saint in further contexts. Non-Aristotelian or incremental logic structures appear to model 'reality' better than black and white - the quantum scale is either uncertain or nonlocal; there aren't really many interpretations that don't lean on one of the two incremental concepts (at least not good ones). Feel as though non-dualism is a better encapsulation of the phenomenology of the mystical experience and allows for both transcendentalism and materialism where monism will mitigate against either one of the two, depending on the school of thought.
>>
>>18067292
>Yoga's not about poses, it's about contemplation.
Patanjali's Yoga is about contemplation. Hatha Yoga is about liberation and immortality.

>Again, the weird poses are a late development.
How late? What do you think of the claim that most asanas are just a copy-paste of British gymnastics during the colonial period?

What I really wanna know is, did Yogis practice weird ass poses before the Brits came?
>>
>>18068310
>Feel as though non-dualism is a better encapsulation of the phenomenology of the mystical experience and allows for both transcendentalism and materialism where monism will mitigate against either one of the two, depending on the school of thought.
Does not monism ultimately encapsulate nondualism? He may be both and neither a faggot and not a faggot contextually, yet in the end he just is.
>>
>>18068341
>mentions patanjali
>no later than 200ad
>talks about poses in the yoga sutra
>hey did the yogis practice weird poses before the brits came in more than 1500 after patanjali talked about poses?
>>
>>18068355
>talks about poses in the yoga sutra
You haven't even read it, so stfu.

The poses Patanjali mentions are literally just sitting cross legged. Holy shit.
>>
File: UG_robert_19.jpg (71KB, 393x600px) Image search: [Google]
UG_robert_19.jpg
71KB, 393x600px
Have you guys read about U.G Krishnamurti ( Do not mix up with contemporary Jiddu Krishnamurti who was the supposed "Theosophist Messiah" of Annie Besant and Leadbeater )

U.G attended many talks of Jiddu in Switzerland and elsewhere practically disagreeing with every concept Jiddu put forth.

His experience of "Kundalini Awakening" or what he calls "Calamity" was documented even by medical doctors. Certain glands of his body had swelled up (which were roughly located at those places where certain works place "Chakras" of the human body )

>His friends observed swellings up and down his torso, neck and head, at those points called chakras. These swellings of various shapes and colors came and went at regular intervals. On his lower abdomen, the swellings were horizontal, cigar-shaped bands. Above the navel was a hard, almond-shaped swelling. A hard, blue swelling, like a large medallion, in the middle of his chest was surmounted by another smaller, brownish-red, medallion-shaped swelling at the base of his throat. These two `medallions' were as though suspended from a varicolored, swollen ring--blue, brownish and light yellow--around his neck, as in the pictures of some Hindu gods. There were other similarities: his throat was swollen to a shape that made his chin seem to rest on the head of a cobra, as in the traditional images of Shiva. Just above the bridge of the nose was a white lotus-shaped swelling. All over the head the small blood vessels expanded, forming patterns like the stylized lumps on the heads of some statues of the Buddha. Like the horns of Moses and the Taoist mystics, two large and hard swellings periodically appeared and disappeared. The arteries in his neck, blue and snake-like, expanded and rose into his head.
>>
Do paper wish spells work? Has anyone here tried them before?
>>
>>18068362
Even if you were right, there are at least half a dozen major people between Patanjali and the arrival of the British that describe asanas
>>
>>18068384
I know that. I also know that something like 11/15 asanas described in Hatha Yoga Pradipika are sitting asanas.

I asked my question because I wanted to know if I should waste my time experimenting with asanas may not have even been historically practiced.
>>
>>18068391
You absolutely should, not only because experimentation is a great way to figure out what is legit and what isn't, but also because "historically practiced asanas" aren't necessarily entirely knowable, nor does that mean that "non-historically practiced asanas" are of no worth. That being said, pretty much all of the asanas in HYP, Gheranda Samhita, et al are a safe bet. All the modern asanas (post-1900, as a decent threshold) can easily be ignored because you shouldn't be getting asanas from some Chadbro's Online Yoga(tm) Academy in the first place.
>>
>>18068403
>That being said, pretty much all of the asanas in HYP, Gheranda Samhita, et al are a safe bet.
Alright, I guess I'll start experimenting then. Thanks.
>>
>>18068415
I wish you good tidings in your endeavour. Asanas are just a tool to help steady and strengthen the body and the mind; tread the path and know the fruits, and your resolve shall be streghtened along the way.
>>
I'm having some questions about my dreams.
I have latent potential which I am not using because I'm not disciplined and lazy.

Yet I have had a series of strange dreams, non of them came after one another this is just from random points in my life. Shoud've documented them but for some reason they are clear as day for me. Not all dreams though, only the important ones.

In the first dream I can remember was when I was still in a crib. I was speaking to someone, it will be hard to overcome and I said I've overcame worse. the waking part is I remember is me biting in the wood of my crib. Guess it worked as a reminder?

Other one was when I was in an abusive household, a dream that kept me alive with astounding beauty, it felt like heaven, waterfalls, flowers, light white smoke and a voice. I don't remember the question but my answer was clear. For this I'll sit out this life.

Another one was me having contact with I think Toth. He was fully green and had a green beak.
He let me down a spiralling stairway, I remember the torches on the walls.
We came inside this room were 2 people. both with glowing orbs floating above them with in them what looked like worlds. Toth said they we're still asleep. I don't remember much after.
I do know the 2 people very well, one was my gf other an old dear friend. 1 of em has been dabbling around when she was young.

TL:DR In some periods of my life dreams seem to become more meaningfull and other times it's just radio silence. I know I need to break the lazyniss and get discipline in the occult. That is one me I'm the only one that can do that.

How did some of you guys get the discipline, or did you just started writing and get it done?
I'm legit interested in the occult and I've witnessed a few times what is possible, i'm only interested in the healing and nature, I don't want to cause more pain in this world, there is enough of that.
>>
>>18068496
That you are undisciplined and think you have latent potential means that your account of what you are experiencing and think you know is untrustworthy as shit.

If you really mean what you are saying about not causing more pain in the world, you need to keep silent and not try and help anyone. If that isn't enough motivation, give up.

The first test of your discipline and dedication, beyond your natural lack of discipline and overconfidence, will be the illusion that it has payed off and you are capable of helping someone. When that moment comes, you will forget my warning, and do more harm than good. In doing so, you will begin the healing process of your own intemperance and arrogance. This is the cost of magic.
>>
>>18066554
>My location's under the effects of a huge opioid epidemic and economic freefall. I can't fuckin' stay here.

...do you have principles or something? You're surrounded by people who have a gap to fill or are desperately looking for a shortcut and some insight which might turn things around for them.

Print out two sets of flyers, one for each group, offering to share your knowledge on how to beat addiction and the secrets of economics.Put the majority of them up in middle class neighborhoods, with a few on the outskirts of middle class neighbors and a few in the nice part of town. Either rent a room and charge people to hear you lecture or sell pamphlets. Go with whatever your strength is whether it be oratory or writing.

The content is simple. For the addicts, write about temperance and self-mastery, change the language to be about addiction. Temperance becomes sobriety self-mastery becomes curing addiction, impulse becomes desire to use, vice becomes addiction. For the financially desperate, make it mostly a mystified lecture on basic economics, about the illusion that is global capitalism. The illusion they need to look past should be the material world, and what you should really be pushing is asceticism and stoicism. You don't need to teach them how to make money, just get them to subconsciously buy into wanting and spending less.

Rinse and repeat until it starts to get sketchy or people stop buying into it, THEN get the hell out of town you puss.
>>
>>18068715
And before anybody gives me some white robed nonsense, I didn't cause the shit conditions and am giving people positive advice. It isn't a scam, it is just taking advantage of the situation.
>>
>>18068715
Ape doesn't teach, he curates. It's the difference between making music and having a really dank record collection.
>>
I've done extensive meditation and drugs. Nothing has worked so far.
Are there any good spells for killing the ego?
>>
>>18068910
I've hosted a number of irl classes on magick, most recently last Apr on Lemegeton and the Solomonic tradition. I also design lesson plans for the undergrads. Pardon that it's hard to hold seminar on shitpostchan.

>>18068715
>middle class neighborhoods
lyl

>>18068726
>I didn't cause the shit conditions
Ok bud.

>>18068937
Try extensive yoga.
Also, if there were a simple spell for """ego death""", I wouldn't be passing around a 5k text corpus.
>>
>>18068968
I've done that as well, actually, if by extensive yoga you mean holding one position for as long as is possible.
>>
Are there any books/guides on how to open my 3rd eye or whatever is needed to see spirits in an evocation? I tried one a while ago (was bored and curious) and couldn't see/feel/hear anything and I don't think it worked. Kinda regretted it afterwards for going into without any knowledge or experience, so if I try again in the far future I want to be able to see/have a conversation with it.

Also, is there any way to see if there's a field in which I have natural ability, if such a thing exists? Or does that come just from trial and error to see what I'm good at.
>>
>>18068988
No I mean the contemplative methods of Dharana and Dhyana which lead to the abolition of the divide between subject and object, in this case, usually dissolution into a Godform or higher order concept.
>>
>>18068994
Ah, rotten luck then. I have no affinity for nonphysical yoga. Is there anything else you can suggest for the most hopeless of plebs?
>>
>>18066744

I only know of one way to defeat Mr C and that is silence:

"Now knoweth the Scribe that he was wrong in holding much converse with the demon; for Choronzon, in the confusion and chaos of his thought, is much terrified by silence. And by silence can he be brought to obey."

>>18066805
>Whole O.T.O is a joke, it is funny to read Koening's stuff on parareligion.

Funny, yes, but Koenig is an unprincipled schmuck. The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend.

>>18066871

kek

It was K418 who got me to read Bertiaux.

>>18066873
>Originally Russel + Culling were big-shots in the CHORONZON CLUB +
>"tried" to keep it under their control! They failed + moved in
>1931 to California. The CC which began in Chicago started their
>own order known as the G.·.B.·.G.·. etc.

Weirdly misleading. Russell was the MT behind both the Chicago bear club and the GBG. When Russell pulled the plug on the latter, the members gravitated to Agape Lodge.

And here we are!

>>18066897
>At the moment I am more interested in the "Aeon" aspect of Thelema

Are you really going adopt this man's world view? Seriously? 'Cause that's where Crowley got it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Nelson_Darby
>>
>>18066899
>Hoodoo is just the practical low magic shit, and the best information youre going to get

God help me, but check out luckymojo.com.

>>18066910
>Interestingly, it's my understanding that the Guntherfags are holding back from republishing L with the fill/kill change because Wasserman and his sychophants are terrified that to do so would unleash the third world war.

Good lord...

>>18067213
>Could someone pleasse tell me whether Ceremonial Magick or Chaos Magick is more suitable for someone just starting off in the occult?

It's a matter of personal preference, really. Chaos is going to be easier, but has its own risks.

>>18067293
>It's a distillation of something more, which done from the outset leaves you with the same thing you get going into any system only with no foundation to back it.

Maybe it's the same thing, maybe not. The evidence, or lack thereof, favors the latter.

>>18067848
>Observe the calls of the first and second aethyrs

Mislabeled. They're actually the first and second calls or keys.

>>18067883
>His 'revealed' texts contain a quality of poetry that I don't think the man truly had in him, which only strengthens the claims of transmission.

Yep, yep. It's the only reason I can see for reading his secular poetry. There's really no comparison.

>>18067933
>>18067952

Yep. 1st and 2nd keys.
>>
>>18068310
>He's a faggot in some context, not a faggot in others, a saint in yet more, and not a saint in further contexts. Non-Aristotelian or incremental logic structures appear to model 'reality' better than black and white - the quantum scale is either uncertain or nonlocal; there aren't really many interpretations that don't lean on one of the two incremental concepts (at least not good ones).

This is one of those things with which I got hammered, earlier this year. The multiple mutually-incompatible models of reality were each true in their own way. Still makes no sense.

>>18068341
>Patanjali's Yoga is about contemplation. Hatha Yoga is about liberation and immortality.

Nope. The goal of Patanjali is liberation, to break the staff of life.

>>18068362
>The poses Patanjali mentions are literally just sitting cross legged.

If you'd actually read Patanjali, you'd know he never mentions any "poses".

>>18068993
>Are there any books/guides on how to open my 3rd eye or whatever is needed to see spirits in an evocation?

Learn to skry. This is one of the better books:

http://hermetic.com/achad/crystal/crystal-vision.htm

>>18068994

Yep.
>>
>>18069188
>If you'd actually read Patanjali, you'd know he never mentions any "poses".
He mention asanas for like 2 sentences as easy postures for meditation, nothing more. Back then, that's probably all they meant by asana.

Suck my cock.
>>
>>18068993
>how to open my 3rd eye
Kapalabhati and focus on the crown or 3rd eye when you hold your breath.

Or kirtan kriya. Vibrate the sounds, don't chant them.
>>
>>18069326

Three verses and, like I said, never mentions a single pose.

>Suck my cock.

Sad!
>>
>>18069335
>Three verses and, like I said, never mentions a single pose.
I was talking generally. Tame your autism. Reread >>18068362.

>Sad!
Donald Trump's face instantly flashed in my head when I read that.
>>
>>18069169
>Maybe it's the same thing, maybe not.
I meant in the sense that starting out you don't know shit about what you're doing in either, but unless you actually work a system as written in a chaos context, you aren't going to know what to discard. At least that was my experience in the beginning. Working from some other assholes aesthetic is the same as working gd or yoga except you don't know what he cut out unless you work gd or yoga or whatever.

I guess I just like having a control to base experimental work from and like that control to have at least a century of peer review so I can feel smug when I throw most of it out the window and add gambling and hookers.
>>
Hi,I don`t know if this is the place to ask this but I am getting a tattoo in the future,and I am searching for something occult related,ideally something that has actual power/meaning.Any ideeas?
>>
File: Toad Tools.jpg (24KB, 456x523px) Image search: [Google]
Toad Tools.jpg
24KB, 456x523px
>>18069406
>>
>>18069411
Does the placement matter?And should I surround the symbol with the triangle?
>>
>>18066561
Any book on anything else that combines magick and technology in any way, shape or form?
>>
>>18069385
>I meant in the sense that starting out you don't know shit about what you're doing in either, but unless you actually work a system as written in a chaos context, you aren't going to know what to discard.

Ah, okay.

That's kinda, sorta how I took Crowley's program. I looked at what he was trying to do and went looking for better tech, substituting as necessary. I was taught by an AA type to use whatever works.

I practice ceremonial magic, but am not strictly speaking a ceremonial type.
>>
>>18068968
>lyl
>>18068994
You are mistaken. This will not lead to the -abolition- of the divide between subject and object. Does the mountain abolish the space between earth and sky? Or is the earth pointing itself and reaching out in the horizon? Ego death is the nature of this mystery.

Best of Luck.
>>
>>18069541
>This will not lead to the -abolition- of the divide between subject and object.

Yes, it does.

>Ego death is the nature of this mystery.

No such thing, really. Your ego forms and reforms all the time, and so it will go on doing, even after 'enlightenment'.
>>
>>18069544
>Yes, it does.

I spoke too quickly. In a way, you are right, it does -lead- to the abolition of the divide between subject and object, it simply is not what does the abolishing.
>>
>>18069564

This is samadhi, pretty much by definition. Samadhi is the union of subject and object.
>>
I believe in magic but I'm a bit dumb.

I would like to meet with otherworldly beings or develop psychic ability.

What should a noob read to achieve that? Do you have to take drugs?
>>
>>18069567
You are connecting object to object as subject. You are bridging the gap by temporarily dying as subject(ego death). Think thing-in-yourself.

There is another half to this equation involving subject. Which does abolish the gap.

The greater truth however, is that the gap must be maintained. 1 is 2 and 2 is 1.
>>
>>18069580
>Do you have to take drugs?

Don't have to, but the judicious use of psychedelics can certainly help.

You can meet critters through dreams, astral projection, or by skrying them in a crystal, bowl of ink, whatever.

Things like psychic ability are known as sidhis and occur naturally as one's practice matures in zazen or samyama, for example. They're interesting but best ignored.
>>
>>18069597

When one has experienced these things for oneself, such speculations are rather silly.
>>
>>18069601
>sidhis
Thanks, I'm looking this up now.
>>
>>18069604
When one understands what one has experienced the speculations that comprise mystical knowledge no longer seem absurd.

I can no more force you to accept a truth that you can not hear no more than you can will it not to be the case.

Do what thou wilt.
>>
>>18069534
If anything, the first couple grades of the AA are chaos in a nutshell. Especially Liber Pray like a Madman and the suggestion to disregard everything prior if you lack the means or opportunity, long as you have the motive and spirit behind it. You also laid out AA probationer grade pretty well, and it turns out I've already been doing it down to the discipline and copious notes.

How hardcore was the teutonic hardass?

It seems like we align pretty well overall then. I see the purpose of the ceremonial foundation, knowledge is power among other things, and the fruit of practice speaks for itself but ceremony for me is the bare minimum because I like a good show, but hate all the drama and direction. It's a family trait. The elements are mostly there, but they most often take place over a stove or in the woods and in the middle of a bottle of whisky. That is, in the moment.
>>
>>18069616

kek

>>18069624
>You also laid out AA probationer grade pretty well, and it turns out I've already been doing it down to the discipline and copious notes.

Which is what you're trying to develop anyway, discipline. I started keeping a notebook very early in my practice and didn't find it difficult. Some have a hell of a time.

>How hardcore was the teutonic hardass?

I think you lost me, there.

>It seems like we align pretty well overall then.

I think so. What ritual I do is more like kata, to me, these days. The magic is done on the fly, and even then seldom necessary.

Assume you've read Joel Biroco.
>>
>>18066409
Hey Ape. I have question
Do you have any resources on Slavic Magick? Especially slavic runes and divination
>>
>>18069638
I have and it was more a sign I've been doing right than anything else. I don't believe in dogma but stand by the definition of ritual as a thing done. What that thing is isn't as important as actually doing it. The discipline required has varied over the years, but there are always things you do because you do.

Keith, how hardcore was Keith?
>>
I'm getting married on December, and I get to plan whatever ritual we do for a ceremony, 100% my decision, she wont disagree with any of it.

What should I do? Can't really think of anything interesting to represent our bond beyond a red knot...
>>
>>18069643
Check the academic and shamanism folders, iirc.

>>18069830
What you want to do.

>>18069418
>inscribing a sigil to your body without understanding its function
However looks best given the position on the body. You'll be a'ight. I promise.
>>
>>18069733
>Keith, how hardcore was Keith?

Actually, difficult to say. He was more serious than most, yet my ex referred to him as the, "Boy Wonder". It fit. A budding wizard on a skateboard, with a head full of Crowley, Russell, and comic books. He was a crap artist, by his own admission.

And yet, I suspect he was hard-core, in his way. The error of his ways came after his prime. For the record, he was fairly hard-core with me, as his student.
>>
Can magick help a neet get laid? Serious question.
>>
>>18070342
Yes, though it depends on whether you want a human or a demon lover
>>
>>18070361
>though it depends on whether you want a human
Human if possible. Spirit sex seems pointless desu.
>>
>>18070342

Yep.
>>
>>18069131
>Are you really going adopt this man's world view? Seriously? 'Cause that's where Crowley got it:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Nelson_Darby

I really do not understand how "Aeons" and Plymouth Brethren go hand in hand. Are you talking about the "Rapture"?

"Aeon" aspect of Thelema simply to me implies what Hindus talk about Yugas, while the European traditionalists tend to use "Hesiod's successive Ages" for the symbolism.

Even if all the concepts may disagree with symbolism, gods and traditions, they do share one thing common: every Age or Aeon ends up in catastrophe.

The difference between Christian rapture and Aeons is that rapture will be "final" from my understanding. There will be no time after that.
In Hesiod's ages or Hindu Yugas, at some point the Cycle starts up again.
>>
>>18066787
>Also, Motta may be a nutcase but the guy was the stiffest Thelemic intellectual in public view at the time. Hell, the OTO claims that Motta's A.'.A.'. seniority was without question, and is the reason Gunther is considered the world teacher, they feel Gunther's authority activated when Motta died.

Motta's letter to Karl Germer on July 2nd 1954:
>"I used to excite a male dog I had, and the only reason I never had actual relations with female animals was that I was afraid of creating an 'astral race' of monsters... In high school I had homosexual relations with a negro boy... I had developed a complex of inferiority because of the size of my penis... my sexual impulses towards men are born of that complex of inferiority of mine: the idea of their big penis attracts me... If I only had a bigger penis... I am always afraid of having an erection: to make advances to a girl I have just met is difficult. To go to the Men's Room is a torture. I go around watching men's penis[es] almost involuntarily."

Motta also ends this letter Germer by stating he is searching for "magical method of enlarging his penis."
>>
>>18067848
Crowley is a meme, child.
Don't waste your time.
>>
>>18070291
Yeah,now that I think about it I have no ideea about that sigil.Could you provide any info about it?I`ve grown quite fond of it
>>
Man, I really wish there was a way to just give myself the ability to make people fall in love/lust with me, or to give me temporary control over their desires and their actions.

Or to make people afraid of me. That'd be pretty cool, too - to project a fear-inducing aura at will that makes people literally run for their lives? That would be awesome.
>>
File: monkeyspawHQ.jpg (150KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
monkeyspawHQ.jpg
150KB, 1000x541px
>>18071757
>>
File: hasmez.jpg (98KB, 1294x798px) Image search: [Google]
hasmez.jpg
98KB, 1294x798px
>>18066409
another day of relief that you retards haven't discovered the real book yet.
>>
>>18072026
^this
nigger of faggots is the number one cause of this board's decline.

before him there were no /div/ threads and new age retards didnt spam the board. hes hostile and bellligerent to people who dont suck crowleys dick.

he thinks hes a grand wizzzyrd but all he does is shitpost all over 4chan all day and is just an armchair occultists who never practiced anything he reads about and the fuckwit doesnt even realize that real books on magic dont get posted to the internet.

browse at your own peril but if i were you guys id just report, sage, and hide these shitfests
>>
>>18072241
You sound really butthurt. If you care so much about the quality of the board why don't you post better things? There have always been divination threads on x.
>>
>>18071315
>I really do not understand how "Aeons" and Plymouth Brethren go hand in hand.

Crowley's progression of aeons is just Darby's dispensationalism with a fresh coat of Egyptian paint. The evidence for either is essentially the same.
>>
>>18072291
Well, to be completely fair, it ain't like the Vajrayana don't have dispensations too. Hence why the Vajrayana describe modernity as "spiritual degeneration" a phrase you'd be much more likely to hear from the Vedics than Buddhists, you'd think.

If we question that dispensationalism, then we must question the place and meaning of Rev., and interpret the vague timeline therein.
>>
can one of you faggots tell me how to cast a fireball?
>>
>>18072306
If you tape a grill lighter to the front of a can of hairspray so that any flame it makes will be right in front of the hairspray nozzle, you can pull the trigger on the lighter, then every spurt of the hairspray will be a fireball. I don't advise it, as it's dangerous and probably illegal. But factually speaking, that's what will happen. Unless you fuck up and the flame goes back inside the can. Then you'll get a fireball in your face.

Also, D&D magic is called "Vancian magic," because it's inspired by a series of fantasy novels written by Jack Vance. It has little/nothing to do with occult practices.
>>
File: SLeil.gif (49KB, 362x475px) Image search: [Google]
SLeil.gif
49KB, 362x475px
>>18072306
Well first you'll need to find the scroll and make sure you have a high enough INT to cast at that level, transcription chance notwithstanding.

You'll need to make sure there's a pinch of sulfur and some bat guano in your components pouch.

Other than that just declare you're casting and pray you don't get #rekt while the casting time resets your position in initiative.

...unless you're playing some shit "retarded child" edition then just do whatever the DM tells you.

>2e blackcover 4 lyfe
>>
>>18072316
I tend to prefer 0e-based retroclones like Swords & Wizardry, but all TSR-era D&D is good.
>>
>>18072316
thx for the info bro
>>
>>18072323
>0e-based retroclones
>>18072316
>shit "retarded child" edition
"Moldvay/Mentzer was a mistake."
~Gary R. R. Gygax
>>
>>18072331
>0e
>Moldvay/Mentzer
u wot m8

I'm talking about OD&D, not B/X or BECMI. Pre-Basic D&D. The one Arneson and Gygax worked on together. The shit that came in the white box, plus supplements. The one where you needed the Chainmail rules for combat.

Know what Gygax ACTUALLY said was a mistake?

Adding a Good/Evil axis to alignment.
>>
>>18072337
Most of the retroclones I see are rooted in BECMI no matter what they claim to nod toward.

Also, I dislike Arneson's contributions, but that's neither here nor there.

I'd tend to agree on the final point but I also think that G injecting his Witness theology into the ethical system of the game was just fucking stupid.

I wanna like 5e but I'd have preferred a whole new ruleset rather than trying to mix and match concepts from the other editions.
>>
>>18072349
Fair enough. OD&D and 5e are actually my favorite editions for different reasons, but the only edition I really dislike is 3.5 (I haven't played 4e).
>>
Can someone help?

I tried to summon a succubus to have sex with me, but I wanted the succubus to be a trap succubus because feminine penises are hot, but then I just got an incubus instead. I explained to him that I'm not gay and don't want to have sex with an incubus I just like femine penises and he just laughed at me and called me a fag.

How do I get a succubus(not an incubus) with a penis?
>>
>>18072349
They should have had Gygax on mechanics, Arneson on fluff. AD&D > Basic but The Known World > Greyhawk.
>>
>>18072361
>Gygax on mechanics, Arneson on fluff
110% agreed.

The only setting that aren't shit are the weird ones; Dark Sun, Planescape, etc.

>>18072360
>can someone help?
Take your meds.
>>
>>18072302
>If we question that dispensationalism, then we must question the place and meaning of Rev., and interpret the vague timeline therein.

As, indeed, we should. I mean, do we really believe that Jesus will return to Earth as a divine Kurush the Great? Apocalypsis seems wholly explicable in context. It's just the sort of document one would expect from a Jewish community, post Second Temple, under heavy Persian influence. Even Crowley thought it was a hotchpot of stitched-together visions.

>>18072323

ICE has them all beat. Get with the program!
>>
>>18072381
The fuck is ICE?
>>
>>18072390

Iron Crown Enterprises.
>>
Hey, so I'm getting into Magick and just getting started with sigils; did my first tonight. What should I expect?
>>
>>18072395
They did the first iteration of the LoTR game.
It's combat table upon combat table that reference you to other combat tables.

>Apocalypsis seems wholly explicable in context. It's just the sort of document one would expect from a Jewish community, post Second Temple, under heavy Persian influence.
Eeeeeeyup.

>>18072403
I have no idea if you just say "I dun some sigils". Expect anything or nothing, or give me more details.
>>
>>18072403
Results.
>>
>>18072407
>It's combat table upon combat table that reference you to other combat tables.

Yep, but I still prefer it to AD&D. I've run campaigns using both and participated in an ICE campaign DM'd by a guy involved in its development. One of my fav DMs in college ran a hybrid AD&D-ICE campaign.

Jeezus fuck! How in the hell did we get on this subject?
>>
>>18072241
Surprised your mother didn't abort you before your birth my friend. Like, seriously are you always this grouchy?
>>
>>18072417
I like the idea of exploding crits and the shot against Smaug being like three 100's in a row.

Someone asked about fireball, again.

Now if only someone asked about lightning bolt so I could talk about crystal rods and rabbit pelts.
>>
>>18072424

I think most -- all? -- of ICE's charm was the crit tables. That's what my DM had grafted onto his AD&D campaign.

Fun fact: Susan and I met in an AD&D campaign and we got together because of another campaign a friend and I were developing. I was working on a dungeon-type computer game, when I arrived at Thelema Lodge. All that was set aside and never touched again.
>>
>>18072407
>>18072409
Well, I'm just wondering what Magick is actually like.
>>
>>18072451
I repeat, without more details from you I cannot tell you what your magic may or may not be like.

>>18072449
>nobody will ever Make Roguelikes Great Again™®
At least there's Dorf Fort.
>>
>>18072458
Nothing's happened yet; I just did my first sigil based on an exercise in Advanced Magick for Beginners, and wrote it down in a diary.
>>
>>18067992
Is it possible to learn to see auras?
>>
>>18072505
>Is it possible to learn to see auras?
Yes.

Kapalabhati while focusing on your crown, pineal gland or 3rd eye works. Or vibrate (not chant) Kirtan Kriya.
>>
>>18066409
It's been years. I'm glad to see you still keep your library up and running.
Cheers.
>>
Does anyone have Hatharatnavali? I don't want to pay 25$ for this shit.
>>
>>18072815
>Hatharatnavali
Shockingly, no, at first glance nothing's showing up.

>>18072729
As always.
>>
So is the path of the occultist basically the same as a spiritual person trying to attain enlightenment or attending satsang?

I'm reading a book about it right now and it seems to present the same objective but using different words (like 'Kia' instead of the self)
>>
>>18072847
Occultism comes in many forms and not all of us are seeking Liberation, let alone Liberation while living.

Some of us do, though.

>Kia
You reading some Spare, m8? He's...decent stuff.
>>
>>18072863
Peter Carroll, fascinating so far but the meditation he instructs sounds quite demanding
>>
>>18072890
http://www.danielodier.com/english/envijnana.php
>>
>>18072930
Thanks
>>
What is your opinion on pic related?

How do you sift through the occult with a discriminatory eye, yet at the same time acknowledge the importance of the myth for those that constructed it?

Is it possibly a different manifestation of an experience you held yourself?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythologies_(book)
>>
>>18072969
I prefer Derrida.
>>
I'd like to ask for some magical help.

Since some time I've had the conviction that something bad is gonna happen on a certain date, because I tried to confront my OCD into doing something that it told me not to do; and is driving me nuts. I know that OCD works that way, but everytime i ask my oracles (random number generators) they always confirm it.

Am I unintentionally summoning evil happenings by obsessivelly thinking about them? Will they revert if I manage to be positive and think that everything is gonna be OK?
What can I do to prevent any troubles from happening?
>>
>tfw have a question for a magic blog on Tumblr
>tfw all magic blogs on Tumblr are SJWs
>>
>>18073203
Careful for emoji curses.
>>
>>18073222
What are emoji curses
>>
>>18072863
hey do you know anything about kenneth grant
>>
>>18073644
>Kenneth Grant
the absolute madman
>>
>>18073644
Yes, a good deal. I've read the Typhonian trilogies and implemented a small handful of ideas from his texts.

>>18073022
Sounds like basic OCD acting up.

>>18072976
^That.
And Bataille, and Levinas, and Merleau-Ponty.
>>
>>18073650
>>18073647
>>18073644
Any...particular reason you're interested?
>>
>>18073650
Yeah i know its basic ocd, but i've had a lot of results with magic lately and is hard to draw a line between the two. Is never bad to be too careful and ask
>>
I just bought a copy of the Middle Pillar at a bookstore. Is this a good book for a beginner? Will I be able to do the exercises while living at home with my Catholic parents? I have read a lot of occult books before but usually all the pageantry and fanfare of ritual makes it difficult for me to perform the ceremonies since I live at home with fairly conservative parents to save money as I attend college.
>>
>>18073687
>Middle Pillar

Don't waste your time with these bullshit rituals
>>
>>18072721
>>18073650

Where does this "Kirtan Kriya" come from? Is there an original source that I can read from?
There's nothing but new age poop on google, unfortunately. It's interesting to note that it can be found as an exercise on the alzheimer's research and prevention foundation website.
>>
>>18073686
I'd need:
>moar detail

>>18073687
Mostly, probably (depending on how much free space you have), and if it's that big of a problem just tell them you're getting into Porete (now stamped with Imprimatur and Nihil Obstat so they can't bitch) and Molinos (partially rehabilitated but no seal of approval).

>>18073696
>Kirtan Kriya
Comes straight from Yogi Bhajan, which as mentioned earlier manufactured his lineal claims and sorta mixed practices into something palatable for the commercial west. Not to say it's not effective, but certainly not an ancient practice.
>>
>>18073710
>but certainly not an ancient practice.
lol

>>18073696
SaTaNaMa is the longer form of satnam. Do it. Vibrate the S, T, N, M into the crown and A into the pineal gland and third eye.
>>
>>18073690
Why do you say it's bullshit? I am very interested in ritual magic because as a chaote I see within it a vast untapped symbolic network that can only empower my magic. Of course, chaos magic encourages creating your own symbolic networks but why re-invent the wheel?
>>
>>18073715
>lol
Could you please demonstrate to me the historical origin of the teaching if not from Bhajan himself?
>>
File: YBMedPict.jpg (43KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
YBMedPict.jpg
43KB, 600x800px
>>18073721
>Bhajan made it up
Is he a prophet?

>>18073718
>because as a chaote
There's your first mistake.
>>
>>18073710
> manufactured his lineal claims and sorta mixed practices into something palatable for the commercial west.

Yikes.

>"Harbhajan Singh (born as Harbhajan Singh Puri)[1] (August 26, 1929 – October 6, 2004), also known as Yogi Bhajan and Siri Singh Sahib to his followers, was a yogi, spiritual teacher, and entrepreneur, who introduced Kundalini Yoga to the United States."

>Kundalini Yoga

I'm not a fan of these "westernized" yogas. I agree that there is good in it, but I would rather stick to something closer to source material.

Thanks m8
>>
>>18073739
>All words are sacred and all prophets true; save only that they understand a little; solve the first half of the equation, leave the second unattacked. But thou hast all in the clear light, and some, though not all, in the dark.
Liber L vel Legis, I:56

>>18073747
>rather stick to something closer to source material.
Then I'd need to know your sphere of interest, as dude was syncretizing a number of concepts.
>>
>>18073747
>I'm not a fan of these "westernized" yogas
They're mostly scum.

Yogi Bhajan gives you the real shit, hence the mindless opposition to him.
>>
>>18073687
>I just bought a copy of the Middle Pillar at a bookstore. Is this a good book for a beginner?

If you're interested in Kabbalah, then the MP and LRP are a good start. The book itself is a great read nonetheless. If you can't find any privacy, practice visualization until you can visualize the whole LRP vividly. You should be able to vibrate things in the LRP silently with practice.

>>18073721
>Could you please demonstrate to me the historical origin of the teaching if not from Bhajan himself?

I'd also be very interested in this if someone could come up with something.

>>18073715
>SaTaNaMa is the longer form of satnam. Do it. Vibrate the S, T, N, M into the crown and A into the pineal gland and third eye.

I've practiced a program that was "Kundalini Yoga". It did work great, but left me far too open. I don't think this type of work is for the average westerner, unless one has serious discipline.
>>
>>18070380
It can do both. Just make up some sigils my dude.
>>
>>18073739
>There's your first mistake
By all means, enlighten me. I enjoy learning. Assuming you're not full of shit.
>>18073790
Thanks. Sounds like it will be perfect for me then. One question:
>vibrate things in the LRP silently with practice.
What exactly does vibrating mean?
>>
>>18073769
>Yogi Bhajan gives you the real shit, hence the mindless opposition to him.

Do you have any recommended works by him?

>>18073757
>Then I'd need to know your sphere of interest, as dude was syncretizing a number of concepts.

I'm interested in all of this "occult" work, really. I was curious as to some sort of source to this Kirtan Kriya meditation. Yoga in in itself is quite fascinating.
>>
>>18073801
It generally means speaking in a slow loud voice as to produce 'vibration' in your entire body (start with chest and braincase first), which will be at a slightly different pitch and tone for each person depending on bodily factors. For most people it's somewhere in the neighborhood of Tibetan chanting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hLVPKNOk3s

>>18073805
>I'm interested in all of this "occult" work, really. I was curious as to some sort of source to this Kirtan Kriya meditation. Yoga in in itself is quite fascinating.
I've got a rather large Eastern folder though it's inherently biased toward specific sectors of Saivism and Vajrayana.
>>
>>18073801
>What exactly does vibrating mean?

It's sort of like a humming/singing. Every letter is "vibrated" in this manner. This "vibration" will feel like a resonance throughout your whole body. It's difficult to describe unless you practice it yourself. It's difficult to do this quietly, but with time it's no problem. I believe Regardie describes it in his book. Also, someone else can explain far better than I can, lol. Good luck anon.
>>
>>18073812
>>18073829
Thank you both. I will begin reading and practicing soon.
>>
Is Regardie's book on the Golden Dawn the best resource for practitioners or should one go with the Cicero's Self-Initiation book?
>>
>>18074249
Both.
Regardie is using AeO/SM materials, not the originals. Cicero attempts to integrate.

For what it's worth I have Crowley's personal transcription of the HOoGD initiations in the Yorke Microfilms.
>>
File: image.png (131KB, 882x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131KB, 882x587px
Is it possible to perform magick without drugs? I am allergic to all psychedelics. Even a single hit of pot will send me to the hospital with psychosis. Magick by itself should be safe though, right?
>>
How can I contact my own spirit guides? I've tried meditation, but it seems so blurry to me. Is there any method other than scying?
>>
>>18066409
Why the Enochian angel symbols if you're summoning Lucifer?
>>
>>18074586
1) Not Dee's Sigillum.
2) Implication is that I am Lucifer.
3) It's a fuckin' meme.

>>18074545
Yes but you should be psychologically stable before starting practice.

>>18074570
Ask this or that spirit from Lemegeton for familiars and/or famuli.
>>
>>18067990
Is there a list of chaos magick spells anywhere and what they can do? I also want to know whether any of you have heard of pop culture magick before
>>
http://www.babalonrising.com/events/index.html

Anyone going to this?

The MLP discussion sounds... interesting.
>>
How long is "decrypting folder data" supposed to take?
>>
What are the best steps to take in knowing and conversing with my Holy Guardian Angel, and how will I know I'm conversing with her? Similarly, should I focus on Enochian or Thelemic practices first?
>>
>>18074901
The answer is in the op. You need a Mega account now
>>
>>18075001
For starters if your HGA is a woman you know you are being deceived by a false guide. It always takes male form in the beginning. You don't seem to have prepared at all...
>>
>>18074570
Don't listen to this posing armchair faggot (>>18074592). It is supposed to be blurry. In fact it is perfectly normal to feel you are making it up at first. It takes time and you might find that over the months your method of contact changes. Treat it like channeling; it will take a while for your conscious mind to let go and stop trying to control the whole show itself.
>>
>>18075001
>Similarly, should I focus on Enochian or Thelemic practices first?

Best to start with ceremonial work more generally, before approaching Enochian.

>>18075203
>For starters if your HGA is a woman you know you are being deceived by a false guide.

Grow up.

>>18075206

kek
>>
>>18075206
thank you very much.
>>
whats the naples arrangement?
>>
>>18073710
>I'd need:
>moar detail

I was angered by the news because some cops had killed a guy. I wished them to die, and in my mind a voice told me that if i did something, five cops would die. Then the dallas shootings happened.

Some day, at work, my OCD told me for some reason that if i did something, something bad would happen at a certain date. I confronted that and did it, because you're supposed to confront OCD. But now i'm afraid that i have unchained a spell or something.

Whenever i asked to my oracles if it was true, they always said yes. (IDK if i can rely on them, but they always answered yes to my questions)

Can I undo this somehow?

Is there a way to separate the OCD from actual magick in one's mind?
>>
>>18066409
How does one even become an initiate to all of this?
Any guides or books that might point me to the right direction?
>>
>>18076160
Read some stuff from the beginner folders. Especially the kybalion for starters, then try some of the practices like meditation and improving yourself or overcoming vices. You can pretty much go any route you want, just pick an area and start reading about it.
Alan Chapman's Advanced Magick for Beginners gives simple explanations of a lot of the beginning practices.
Initiation Into Hermetics is about becoming an initiate and has a list of steps to get there, but it might be better to wait until after understanding the basics.
Just be patient and have no doubts, it took me a while to get results on the beginners stuff.
>>
>>18076236
>Especially the kybalion

There are far better places to start.

>>18076160
>Any guides or books that might point me to the right direction?

Here's one approach:

http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/app1.html
>>
What do you guys find the best way to use runes is?
Would drawing it on paper and using it that way be fine?
I don't think I can carve it in stone and all that.
Would it be decent to just vibrate it and look at a picture of it?
>>
>>18076276
A chisel is between five and twenty dollars and rocks are rocks.
>>
>>18076288
What i'm saying is if doing it on paper or not at all for carving is just as efficient or still has effect.
I won't spend the effort carving shit in rocks.
I want to know.
>>
>>18076236
>>18076244
Thank you! I really appreciate the help. Right now I'm reading the kybalion and Introduction to magick by Julius evola.
Hopefully...this is a good place to start.
and I've already started meditating.
>>
>>18076299
You get out what you put in. YMMV
>>
these threads used to be good. seemingly a great circlejerk now. i believe in Hermeticism but i know nothing of it. couldnt you in theory just come up with ones own rituals based on personal experience in their home area? i am able to hear what the creator teaches me and ive grown as a person very much from it, but id also like to know how classic hermetics practised.
>>
i have a question

need i burn the sigil or do anything when i finish the magick? or i can only discart the sigil when the magick works? plz someone answer me because i don't want do some shit again
>>
>>18077610
in theory, yes
>>
File: Snapchat-3604003882226051920.jpg (183KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3604003882226051920.jpg
183KB, 540x960px
>>18075203
What makes you say so?

>>18075251
Ceremonial Works.. in what fashion? What books should I read to learn more?
>>
Can anyone help me find more "void magic" source materials? At the moment I'm taking heavily from Buddhism and eastern philosophy.
>>
>>18078381
>Void magic
No idea what you mean. I can only assume you're talking about concepts of sahaja. You're probably looking for:
>Vajrayana, Vamacara, Kabbalah/Hekhalot/Merkaba mysticism.

>>18078341
Agrippa for starters. Maybe a splash of Regardie. He's right, though, you should be on a consistent ritual cycle before you delve in the Enochian material.

>>18077670
You can do as you'd please. I don't think burning, or """forgetting""" has anything to do with result.

>>18077610
Plotinus, Iamblichus, Chaldean Oracles, a run of Arabic astrology and natural sciences, and some study on the Greek Magical Papyri should put you where you want to be.

>>18076308
>Hopefully...this is a good place to start.
No.
>>
>>18078397
Sorry for the unclear explanation, I'll try again. Having experienced ego death and witnessing "The Void" I've been drawn deeper into meditation, yoga and chaos Magick. The "flavour" of this magic isn't LHP or RHP just a sense of the abyss, it feel so like being stranded in space but being completely at peace. I'm trying to widen my knowledge/practice from just eastern philosophy, whilst keeping this "flavour".

So far I have started looking deeper into the mentalist side of magick.
>>
>>18078419
>>18078397
>>Vajrayana, Vamacara, Kabbalah/Hekhalot/Merkaba mysticism.
>>
>>18076308
>Right now I'm reading the kybalion and Introduction to magick by Julius evola.
>Hopefully...this is a good place to start.

Nope, but that's your business.

>>18077610
>couldnt you in theory just come up with ones own rituals based on personal experience in their home area?

Sure, if you know what you're doing. Do you?

>>18078419
>Having experienced ego death

And what do you believe this means?
>>
What can you recommend in the way of reading for someone who would rather do magic with nothing or with stuff already lying around? For instance I currently do divination with either nothing or a pack of playing cards. No idea where to expand from there but the idea of being able to work with whatever is around appeals to me much more than having to buy a bunch of colored candles and shit, and then only being able to work if I'm home.
>>
>>18078506

The props are just that: props. They make it easier, but are not necessarily essential.
>>
>>18078456
It means I believe that I temporarily became un- associated with my "self" due to drugs/meditation.
>>
>>18078535

"Ego death" is a misnomer and what you experienced is likely not what anyone means by "ego death".
>>
When making a sigil is it helpful to make more than one?

For instance I'm reading a book where it says it's possible to make one out of letters (write the sentence, remove repeating letters and make the sigil) but also possible to make one out of a picture.

I hadn't heard of the one that uses a picture. Should I do both?
>>
>>18078575
>When making a sigil is it helpful to make more than one?

Not really. Have a little faith that what you do will work.
>>
File: squinting christchan.png (157KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
squinting christchan.png
157KB, 640x797px
Is all of this not heresy?
>>
>>18078604
Who gives a shit?
>>
Hey, I'm just wondering... Where do I learn ceremonial magic as opposed to chaos magic?
>>
>>18078783

Here's a start:

http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib6.html

You might start working your way through the Golden Dawn material. Regardie's, Twelve Steps to Spiritual Enlightenment, is a simple, year-long series of exercises that can get you started.
>>
>>18078554
Is this a jealousy thing?
>>
>>18078783
>>18078804

And while you're doing all that, learn the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram and practice daily. The Golden Dawn advised an invoking version in the morning and banishing in the evening. You'll learn more about ceremonial magic practicing just that ritual than any amount of study. Most any ritual you will construct on your own, for a wide range of purposes, can be structured more or less like the LRP. You will often use it open and close some larger ceremony, as well.

Pester the Ape, too, if you want.
>>
>>18078812

Don't think so. The ego doesn't really die. It actually forms and reforms all the time and only thinks it has some sort of continuity. Samadhi blasts the hell out of the ego, but it eventually reforms, albeit not quite like it was before.
>>
>>18078604
It's only heresy if you follow a religion which finds it heretical. Christians don't think of pagans as heretics, but as pagans, for instance.
>>
>>18078397
>>Hopefully...this is a good place to start.
>No.

Why not?
>>
Question for Ape of Thoth-- is there a connection between you and the Thoth in the /div/ threads?

Aside from the similar names, both of you have a penchant for collecting information and distributing it. For instance, /div/ thoth is teaching people runes right now, apparently.

Are you two close friends or allies or something?
>>
Can I do lots of sigils over a short period of time?

I have a small list of things I want to wish for. Is one a day for a week good?
>>
Why did no one ever tell me the yijing is fun as hell and actually provides an answer instead of a while lot of psychological projection and some spurious links to kabbalah?
>>
>>18079140
Depends on you. I believe that the idea of sigils is to make it with such intent that is literally too strong to ignore / you need it right now and you will it. If you try many sigils at once you would be confused because of numbers or trying to sotre them someplace / hide them to forget about them and then for a week or so search for them again to remember why you did it and then destroy it / burn it away.

Just my opinion.
>>
>>18079355
Thanks for the reply.

I think maybe doing them all at once might dilute my will to make these things happen. But I'll try it anyway.
>>
>>18079046
Lots of people are elitist about their magic. Kybalion gets a bad rep for not being "real" ancient / authentic hermeticism -- it is, rather, a modern fabrication closely associated with the new thought / new age movement. Evola gets a bad rap for being associated with nrx and fascism. Personally, though, I like Evola's writings in spite of his political leanings. Both books are decent enough for beginners as long as you continue to practice and read more as you continue your journey. You should always be learning if you wish to become a wizened mage.
>>
>>18079274
don't worry, you can still psychologically project and make spurious links to kaballah with the yijing
>>
>>18078823
>And while you're doing all that, learn the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram and practice daily
cuck
>>
>>18079274

You didn't ask me. Seen this?

http://www.biroco.com/yijing/
>>
>>18078456
>Sure, if you know what you're doing. Do you?
>>18078325
>in theory, yes

here is my next question. i can feel the spirit of the peaceful natives that inhabited my area not even 200 years ago. if i research their ways of worship would their spirits consider me a friend? is this something ise to do? i know they have numerous spirits in any given area, good and bad.
would the creator help me with finding these kind natured spirits?
>>
>>18078397
>Plotinus, Iamblichus, Chaldean Oracles, a run of Arabic astrology and natural sciences, and some study on the Greek Magical Papyri should put you where you want to be.
thank you kind sire
>>
>>18066733
>Shit, those files with the underscore were dug up by Benedict and I'd not gone through them as I privilege Chumbley over Schulke for reasons

Hello

Think that may have been one of the ones from the Yahoo group, they had a few bits and pieces there
>>
>>18079590
do you know any way of communicating them?
have you used any tools related to this before?
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.