[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions On Third Eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

Thinking of paying someone to help me open mine, but heard of spooky shit happening to those who open it.
>>
File: third_eye_open.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
third_eye_open.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>
>>18064233
that would be a good makeup project
>>
if you pay anyone for anything spiritual they are a charlatan.
>>
>>18064223
There is instruction use google !
if it's not working read instruction first.
if you don't unlock step by step it will not work.

I don't need third eye i can see futre from just thinking of pictures in really fast rate
>>
>>18064223
I have a third eye called the brown eye. And I opened it by spreading my cheeks.
>>
>>18064309
No one doubts that you do that a lot.
>>
>>18064345
You do it too. You just won't admit it.
>>
you should try scientology
>>
>>18064223
>heard of spooky shit happening to those who open it.
You mean Kundalini things? I too have heard from people who claimed to uncoil the snake before they were "ready" and it sounded really intense.

Third eye could be considered different I suppose. If you discount Kundalini experiences I can't think of many spooky things that happen from opening it. All I've heard from the third eye is that opening it allows easy and effortless lucid dreaming astral projection and great meditation sessions.
>>
>>18064223
im going to explain what i know bout it. Third eye can be opened only when kundalini passes trough 1st 5 chakras, then its going to happen. Opening kundalini? Ive had some spooky experiences with kundalini awakening. Ive stared to have these typical symptoms of kundalini awakening so i got chicken out. If u dont aim for nirvana, dont even try to awaken it. Once u awaken it, there is no turning back, and if u dont have a proper guru to guide you trough everything, the most plausible scenario ending up in looney bin. I can explain more if u want to know.
>>
>>18066918
Where to find a GURU
>>
File: 1471756271567.gif (2MB, 375x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471756271567.gif
2MB, 375x300px
>>18066966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA
Good luck finding one
>>
Makes you 'snap'

I told my black friend about the time I took DMT and he said I snapped and he had been trying to do that for years.
>>
File: johfrapent.jpg (183KB, 1000x855px) Image search: [Google]
johfrapent.jpg
183KB, 1000x855px
>>18064223
Pay? With what? Materialistic currency?

It doesn't work like that. Either you're going to waste your money on a liar—technically a black magician, even if they have no knowledge—or you're going to find a real black magician, in which case you aren't safe.

The real ones are not attached to, do not care about and aren't interested in the materialistic things you have to offer.

The third eye is probably not what you think and expect it to be either.

I personally recommend that you start meditating and practicing astral projection; everyday, because you will not come anywhere without discipline. Separate yourself from your many egos, psychological defects, it will help you reconnect with your heavenly father, mother and essence, which will then help and guide you on whichever path you end up choosing.
>>
>>18064223
>paying someone to help me open mine,

Yeah, that sounds 100% legit. Bound to be a good investment.

How much do they charge?
>>
This is your third eye speaking, save your money and buy some real estate.
>>
Your third eye is your most holy anus, the brown eye of stink
>>
in constantine, keanu reeves used "the sight" to get past the doorman at papa midnight's club.
>>
>>18064303
That's a clever way to get past the conscious censor.
>>
>>18067031
What a load of bullshit, friend. Materialistic attachments or lack of thereof are not part of magick, but of particular belief systems.
>>
>>18067408
Agreed.

I'm getting tired of seeing this anarcho-communist bullshit sold as the answer to all of life's problems.

What you do to survive does not dictate who you are as a person.
>>
File: received_1215082738542358.gif (756KB, 339x339px) Image search: [Google]
received_1215082738542358.gif
756KB, 339x339px
>>18064223
Do your homework on it first.
And become acquainted with most major traditions that talk about it. Knowledge is always key.
Also it's not what you might think it is.
Even though I don't have experience with it, based on what I know about it I can conclude that it's basically your imagination at peak performance, decoding metaphysical information to mostly visual form.
>>
>>18067466
But it really depends on your model of reality. I personally prefer modern approaches because it helps me understand it easier. Computer metaphors and such.
>>
Isn't worth it. There's no actual knowledge or wisdom to be gained. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.
>>
>>18064223
this guy gives very good hints about how it feels, what it changes etc...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl4bxfzKM3w
to decalcify your pineal gland, try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zCxVswwMkA
>>
you guys want answers? i have walked down the path some of you seek. i have reached a higher conciousness. before i was awaken i had met a guru that refered me to a channel on youtube called "spirit science".... its up to you if you want to use this knowledge i have given you that was given to me
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 738x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 738x720px
>>18064258
THANK YOU
>>
File: Open your ass.png (257KB, 574x430px) Image search: [Google]
Open your ass.png
257KB, 574x430px
>>18064223
Be wary of anyone who says they'll accept money to open up your third eye for you.
>>
>>18064258
This.
Information is free.
>>
>>18067111
TRIPS CONFIRM
>>
File: 2wD4WcqAz50NWpt2hmCh.jpg (62KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
2wD4WcqAz50NWpt2hmCh.jpg
62KB, 500x609px
I decalcified my pineal gland with ratfish liver oil and got strange mystical experience.

I was watching picture of a girl while staring into her eyes in meditative state. Suddendly I felt like my eyes were magnetically connected to her eyes and I felt magnetic liquid energy all around me. I had never experienced such calmness and inner peace. I physically felt energy all around me and it was like inside magnetic bubble.

I looked out of the window and my eyes could "lock in" on people's eyes even if they were very far away and I felt energy exchange between them. Energy felt like tantric sexual energy and it was magnetic. I could send this energy to others and it was strongest while watching member of opposite sex.

I went outside and my eyes would lock automatically like they were magnets and girls eyes also locked into me. I saw that they felt it too from how they stared at me. It was very sexual energy and suddendly I was able to have sex by using eyes only. Energy got amplified longer I stared somebody and they would stare into my eyes automatically.

I also noticed that I had massive charisma like people were attracted magnetically into me. I couldve had any girl but I got afraid of misusing this power for seducing. Some people were really afraid of me because they felt that energy when I watched them into eyes. It wasnt just my imagination since it had powerful effect on other people.

I dont feel that magnetic energy so much now as it was at the beginning but charisma and inner peace are still there. I can enter meditative state very easily and people had commented how calm and peaceful im. Some have commented that they can meditate more easily in my presence like my "buddhafield" would affect them too.

I was atheist back then but this experience made me realize that there's magnetic energy all around us and we can direct this energy by using our own eyes.

Believe or not but this really happened to me and ive been different person ever since.
>>
>>18067832
I think most people would look at you if you were staring at them and a few of them might be a bit creeped out (afraid) by you.
>>
File: 324235345.jpg (28KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
324235345.jpg
28KB, 500x491px
>>18067832
found the town rapist
>>
>>18067832
pineal gland calcification is basically due to the same process as atherosclerosis, you could probably achieve more by adding garlic to your meals, doing cardiovascular exercise and losing weight
>>
>>18066966
You'll meet the guru when you're ready.

Sounds cliche as fuck, but that's how it is. Nature is looking for beings to enlighten. Nature is the guru.

When you reach the point in your life when the desire to wake up is all that you're left with, then nature reveals the path.

Until then, seek as hard as you can. Look through all the teachers you can find. Some will be straight up frauds, others will only cater to the largest crowds, then there are the few genuine teachers who will have something to offer you at an individual level. Even those may not be your guru yet, but they will be important steps. They will ease you into proper understanding until you have the correct approach in your path.

You'll know the guru through the presence they will eminate in your life. It'll be unmistakable.
>>
>>18064223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKkGAj5Ripg
Open it yourself.
>>
>>18064309
Underrated kek
>>
>>18068002

He posted a pic of osho. You didn't even have to read a word to know he's a sex case loser of some sort.
>>
File: ed234s2.jpg (43KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
ed234s2.jpg
43KB, 500x377px
>>18067408

Did I imply that materialistic attachments or a lack of it is related to spirituality, alchemy or magic?

I implied that one who truly has knowledge will not be interested in your materialistic belongings and currency, unless it is a black magician, with or without knowledge, who just wants to use you.

Someone who truly has evolved has no use, nor interest in the little things you have to offer in this dimension. Someone who truly has evolved will be happy to sacrifice for humanity, to offer knowledge without expecting anything in return, because the master in question knows that everyone has a right to know, to be given a chance, and is also aware of karma.

>>18067445

Anarcho-communist what?

You guys make literally no sense whatsoever if your answers are directed to my post.

Please make an argument, answering anything that I've written, instead of typing random sentences of your general opinions about life and pretending that it somehow is an argument or answer to anything.
>>
>>18069041
>Anarcho-communist what?
Anon meant this idea of not accepting money if you do 'spiritual' work. It's bullshit, a hangover from the 60's hippie idealism, and also part of the shadow side of new age-ism, that money is inherently evil. It isn't, everyone has to eat.
>>
>>18069059
>It isn't, everyone has to eat.

I've had two "gurus" or whatever you want to call it and neither one would dream of taking money, but a lot of students took them tasty treats and biscuits and whatnot.

Everyone needs to eat, but not everyone needs money to do it.

In general, if someone's charging you for spiritual guidance, they're a conman.

>>18067832 on pic related is the classic, textbook example.

Also ratfish oil? Wtf? How much did rajneesh's minions charge you for that fucking shit?
>>
File: pineal-gland-eye-of-horus.jpg (355KB, 634x552px) Image search: [Google]
pineal-gland-eye-of-horus.jpg
355KB, 634x552px
really makes you think..
>>
File: LSD.jpg (80KB, 643x888px) Image search: [Google]
LSD.jpg
80KB, 643x888px
it should cost like $5 - $10 each
>>
Goodluck on getting scammed, inb4 hes gonna make another thread crying cos he lost his shekels
>>
>>18069059
Yeah, ok, so let's go back.

The person in question that is getting payed money, and need it, is supposedly a magician, a spiritual master. Just repeat this, and listen to how it is and sounds.

If you step back and think logically for just one second, you would realize that a real master has no need for your money.

But you know what? Go ahead, try it, blindly give them your money and materialistic belongings. Come back once it has given you anything in return, visit me in the astral dimension consciously when all of your materialistic payments have automatically given you consciousness.

You do not have to be a genius to figure out that anyone who implies to be a magician or spiritual master, yet also implies to be in need for your man made, materialistic currency, is a fraud.

I'm sorry to break the bubble for people who think that the money-buys-everything rule also applies for spiritual work. There is no shortcut here, only hard work within, but have fun wasting your money.
>>
>>18069065
>I've had two "gurus" or whatever you want to call it and neither one would dream of taking money, but a lot of students took them tasty treats and biscuits and whatnot.
>Everyone needs to eat, but not everyone needs money to do it.
>In general, if someone's charging you for spiritual guidance, they're a conman.

Biscuits don't pay the rent or the business rates or the power bills.

Get real, I'm a healer, I work in a recognised physical therapy and it cost a shed load of money to train and continues to do so to stay current, pay premises rent, insurance, etc.

I know people who work as psychics offering what are often termed 'life readings' who are incredibly talented, and have decades of experience and study behind them. Why should they not charge for their skills? This distinction about money and so-called 'spiritual' work is nonsense. It's a false distinction. Look at great art, music, film-making, things that touch the depths of who we are as human beings and tell me those aren't spiritual. Just because a healer be able to move a blockage from your energy field doesn't necessarily make it spiritual. Or even a psychic who sees your psychological karmic make-up and tells you you need to work on being more grounded and less judgemental. Is that 'spiritual'? They are just seeing more of things than most of us can. What do even mean by 'spiritual'? Can you define it? And then tell me why, on the basis of your definition, people shouldn't charge money for their talents?
>>
>>18069122
>a real master has no need for your money.
Why? Do they go to Tesco's and walk out without paying? When Hackney Council send the bailiff around because the Master hasn't paid her Council Tax, do they just say, oh sorry, didn't realise you were a Master, you can have it for free? Seriously chap, explain yourself, otherwise this whole 'masters don't need money' trip just comes across as completely flakey and ungrounded.
>>
>>18069270

I don't think you get the point of anyone's argument here, and you never will.

You remind me a little of those middle class women who learn reiki after the kids have left for college tbqh, kind of entitled and simple.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, we all have our problems. I'm a total cunt as well, in so many ways.
>>
>>18069283
My point is no one has actually presented an argument. Why? Why should someone not get paid for so-called 'spiritual' work, and first of all, define 'spiritual'.

And your assessment is way off.
>>
>>18069302
>Why should someone not get paid for so-called 'spiritual' work,

As I said, you're missing the point of the people who are arguing against you. It's not a question of whether they "should" or not.
>>
>>18066966
www.findaguru.com
>>
>>18069368
You already said that, and I asked how they pay their rent. Shit or get off the pot, pal. You haven't got an answer. Like people who do what you refer to as spiritual work don't need money. First of all define spiritual, then explain why they don't need money. Or GFTO.
>>
spirituality is chemically created in your brain.
most of it is a sham.
just be a good person.
3rd eye open.
gibme weed plox
>>
>>18064223
third eye is stoner memes
what they'll do is just give you some DMT
>>
>>18064223

I did.

It's like having a 3 dimensional picture of what's happening placed in front of your forehead at all times.

You see all possible consequences play out for whatever situation you're thinking about and are can collapse on one with focused intention.

But, I've been blinded for about 8 months now, after having that gift for over a decade.

Meditation is how you reach it.
>>
>>18070025

I should add: if you're unhealthy, it will not be possible for you to reach it.

It requires harmony between mind, body, and spirit.
>>
>>18067445
>What you do to survive does not dictate who you are as a person.

But what you are willing to do does.
>>
>>18069277
The true masters are not of this earth
>>
>>18069557
Here's your argument
If you view spirituality as a gateway to pay your bills, your views are worthless to me. I can give you money as a sign of gratitude, but you will never transcend over the material world, and thus be of relevance to me.
>GFTO
Look at this mad cunt, I hope you're boiling after reading this. Bitch.
>>
>>18069557

I was going to answer this, but I'm just going to agree with this >>18070077

You seem to have a very shallow concept of what you're doing and I doubt your motivation. But that's cool. There's lots of ways to make your way.

You do seem very angry at strangers on the internet for someone who progresses enlightenment and knowledge. You should meditate on that, and your obvious attachment to material things.

Our you can get mad and stay sporting epithets. I respect your process.
>>
>>18070097
To add to your points:

Artists who get rich are not true artists. Spiritualists who make money of their craft are no different than pop musicians. I like the artists who die poor out of delirium, because they pour their entire existence into their work. Same goes with the spiritualists. I don't like Crowley, I like Austin Osman Spare.

Now you may claim to respect pop spiritualists and I have nothing against it. Just stay out of my periphery.
>>
>>18070116
Those rich "artists" are entertainers. They are no artists.
>>
>>18070077
>Here's your argument
>If you view spirituality

You still haven't defined spirituality. Anything else you go on to say is meaningless until you do. You're like a child who hears a word and thinks they know what it means, but has only the slightest glimmer of its full depth.

>as a gateway to pay your bills, your views are worthless to me.

My spirituality is an inherent part of who I am, and of the work I do. I hope I could bring the same attitude to my work if I were a cab driver or a shopkeeper; but I happen to find the work which I seem to be good at, and which benefits people, and most closely allows me to express who I feel I am, happens to be a form of healing and service which some people label 'spiritual.' Would you call the work a nurse does anything less than spiritual? How about the palliative care nurse, tending the dying, easing their passing, and comforting and supporting the grieving family, is that work anything less than spiritual? Or that they shouldn't be paid for it? Just one example to show how you have no idea what spiritual means.

>I can give you money as a sign of gratitude,

And exactly how much you can give me as a sign of gratitude is listed on my website.

>but you will never transcend over the material world,

I don't want to transcend the material world. I want to understand it, embrace it, feel it, enjoy it, suck every last drop of life out of it that I can before I die. There are very few people who genuinely want to transcend the physical world because of their stage of development. You aren't one of them. Most people claiming this are ungrounded space cadets, invoking the attitude of transcendence because they can't cope with life on the physical plane. They usually have huge money issues as well.

>Look at this mad cunt, I hope you're boiling after reading this. Bitch.

No, just bored reading the same shit time after time. You didn't have an answer, you can't explain yourself and you've resorted to name calling.
>>
>>18064223
>>18064223
Don't fucking pay someone, you will be fed pure bullshit and lies. Here, there is much like this on the internet!
http://ultraculture.org/blog/2015/01/12/psychonaut-field-manual-cartoon-guide-chaos-magick/
>>
yo dawg something was grabbing my penis yesterday and i felt pressure in the center of my forehead. shit was cray dawg dind't know i had a third eye, but it still felt like I had it closed
>>
>>18064223
sorry op we only have two eyes
>>
>>18070446

Seriously, get over yourself. Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>18069083
Never noticed that before thanks anon
>>
>>18072319
I'm just replying to the anon who thinks people doing 'spiritual' work shouldn't be paid. So far he hasn't given any clear answer. If this is you, then just getting insulting isn't doing much. But on the basis that you shouldn't argue with a fool because people might not be able to tell the difference, I going to shut up now. I've said my piece, other anon still hasn't said anything substantial.
>>
>>18069378
I am a monk for 1.5 years now and I found mine on tinder.
>>
>>18072455
Don't be stupid anon, the whole pineal gland thing is a meme that the black people believe is the source of their power to use lazer beams from their eyes or something. The pineal gland just produces a sleep hormone melatonin.

The inner eye has no physical presence, it is a metaphysical, spiritual, and magical organ.
>>
>>18069557

Just as a 3rd person observing, your argument is shit and you sound like a fuck

He was spot on with the "mom who learned some stuff" diagnoses. You sound like a complete dipshit

No, I'm not providing an argument. Just pointing out that to the thousands of people lurking here, you sound like a dipshit
>>
>>18074146
It would honestly make a lot more sense to me if there was some physiological link, evidence or explanation to shifts in consciousness and reality.

It's really hard for me to imagine a special magic organ floating at a specific point in our being. Like, why would it be there instead of somewhere else? Like our buttholes.... Why the fuck isn't it in our buttholes? Or somewhere else! See how this can be so distracting?

It's much easier to say that there must be something peculiar at that particular spot; low and behold there lies an organ in that spot that could have a lot to do with these shifts in reality and consciousness.
>>
>>18074435
Obvious samefag is obvious.
>>
>>18072529
If you didn't argue for the sake of arguing you would have get my point from artistry analogy. So I have to spell it out for you - both spirituality cover the same subjects, you are a poser, a monk is not. I will not learn from you.
>>
>>18067553
Jesus fuck that second vid at the part where you're supposed to stare at her was too creepy. There's something off about her face
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.