/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indigo child or more? prt2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (656KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
656KB, 2048x1536px
Guys I'm back
It's been a while but I'm back.
I was the original OP of this post (see photo)
and I'm seriously hoping to reconnect with some of these people o was chatting with.
Long story short
I've become a conspiracy theorist and I've also been doing tons of research on the dark web and shit.
But all I want to do is talk with these people a bit more.
Excuse my grammar and extremely sloppy and choppy post, I'm sorta in a rough state.
Thanks
>>
>>18061234
I'm also an indigo child. What do you want to know?
>>
File: 3a7.jpg (77KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
3a7.jpg
77KB, 680x680px
>>18061521
>16 years later, I'm an atheist

Don't listen to this shill OP. But to determine if you're an indigo child, you're going to have to give us more information. To add, the indigo children are part of the "first wave". Most of them were born in the 70s. Subsequently, the rainbow children and the crystal children are showing up in greater numbers as the light code frequencies are hitting the planet.
>>
File: back to reddit kid.jpg (183KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit kid.jpg
183KB, 717x880px
orario BERMUDA
>>
>>18061563
You don't have to be paid to be a shill. Can you just fuck off while we wait for OP to respond?
>>
>>18061563
How do you know you haven't be subverted by entity's who want you to go down an atheistic path? Has that ever crossed your mind?

I am skeptic like you and don't really believe any of this shit either but consider the possibility of subversion. It's good to question things, especially your own beliefs. I would almost consider myself an atheist too but there's no proof either way for god and it's just as silly to not believe in a higher power as it is to believe in one. The simple fact of the matter is we are all trying to matter of factly state things we have absolutely no real knowledge about.

Anyone with any "sense" is quick to dismiss "new agey" stuff. But the question I keep asking myself when I catch myself in this nearly identical dogmatic way of thinking is, how do I know this isn't a form of spiritual manipulation? You should always ask yourself questions like that because our society's and cultures are FULL of illusion and manipulation on all fronts including science. We often believe "facts" and things from scientific texts as matter of fact without any real concrete proof. If we did not see the research carried out, how do we know we're not being lied to? How do we know the instruments are being tampered with? How do we know the persons presenting said information isn't biased? We truly don't and we just as blindly take science to faith and belief as we do most things.
>>
>>18061617
>/x/ has been my "home board for years"
lmao sure.

Oh and you're definitely right, everything else that doesn't conform to your preconceived biases is bullshit because you realized you weren't really a prophet of Jesus when you were 13. Thanks for being completely unhelpful.
>>
>>18061702
Fair enough. I can't argue with that logic.
>>
>>18061738
Because everyone is psychic, retard.
>>
>>18061234
>An abbo told me mum he could sense a protector in my path
He was trying to score some gas from her car.
You're just a sperg, not some magic ~~~~~~~indego child~~~~~~
>>
oh motherfuck these replies.
Ok ok
I am not an atheist yet I'm not a catholic. I was told the god part of things when I was really you G and I do have doubts.But about me being psychic? I didn't say I was.Im just looking for input about this shit.
>>
>>18061546
>don't listen to atheist shill!
>posts image of outspoken atheist
Nice one.
>>
>>18061738
You're probably the most reasonable/non-hostile anon I've seen on this board.
>>
OP, just ignore all the crap that's written about indigo children. Yes, you might have some abilities, yes you might be a slightly older soul, but you can not judge yourself or anyone else on this basis. How you live and what you do with your talents is what matters. Don't fall into any 'I'm special' ego traps. At the end of the day you're just another schmuck who has to make a living.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.