[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quebec Spookiness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Quebec-Map.jpg (35KB, 302x327px) Image search: [Google]
Quebec-Map.jpg
35KB, 302x327px
Living in Quebec at the moment. A little west of Montreal in a suburban area. A couple of months ago a thread was posted where a bunch of sound bites were posted and such. Turns out there was a hidden message that stated co ordinates that were located like 4 hours north of where I am located... can anyone remember the thread and what came of it?
>>
Wasn't it related to the meatsleep channel? I remember it showed coordinates that were near James Bay or something.
>>
>>18061126
I do not know. All I do remember is that there was a huge thread about it. Explain meatsleep? Tried google and I couldnt find anything about the coordinates
>>
I also remember god being mentioned frequently and a red face being posted in thread
>>
>>18061112
1.We know who killed Cedrika Provancher.

2.Also There was a pic of a tied girls on /b/ some years ago. We ( i was on the thread) found geo coord pointing in the parc des Laurentides in Quebec. (Another QCanon here caliss)

Sended cops there but foudn nothing, fun fact : It was near the Chemin de la porte des Enfers in le Parc des Laurentide. google it up.
>>
>>18061331
Qcfag here,I'm pretty sure we don't know who killed her,they found he body like a couple months ago,if we knew,that shit would spread like wildfire.

On another note,what the fuck is up with the Laurentides?It seems like it's the weird/supernatural hotspot.I'm a bit surprised we don't hear much about the Vieux-Quebec (shit,I never remember if you need to write it in french or not),especially since a lot of shit happened there,you'd think there would have to be some hauntings account or something
>>
So .
-Sacred Triangle of KEBEK :
http://www.elishean.fr/le-triangle-sacre-du-quebec/

Just google ''Jonathan Bettez'' That's the Famous JB everybody speak of.
They know. They just have no proof. Police didn't act quick enough.
-The girl is tara Calico. Pic Related, Qc Coord.
>>
File: D6iM0IA.png (765KB, 680x853px) Image search: [Google]
D6iM0IA.png
765KB, 680x853px
Forgot to upload /x/ thread pic. Here we go.
Lot of story about the new world man. You're on the oldest place built by european in america.
>>
>>18061356
>That link
Altough everything else you said was interested /made some sense,past the 1st paragraph the article just devolves into scientology-tier stuff.
>>18061366
I lived in Qc City,so I guess that explains why I haven't seen/heard about much crazy stuff.The woods have always felt pretty odd though...Got any personal tale/experience?
On another note,the folklore is some pretty good shit.
>>
>>18061423
I Don't want to talk about it because I was not involved this time, but Some peeps I know had a bad night do an investigation at the DOREA near gatineau. Psy-hospitals where they kept (and probly raped...) duplessis orphans back in he time.

Also had a GF in an old house, we were talking lowly upstairs at 3 am. No sound. Out of no where, violon song came in back ground. Than, her father woke up screaming ''Put your fucking music off! You shouldn't even be in the same room'' (Was young, long ago) We were like ''The fuck'' Nothing was plugged in her room, anyways.

I do have a couple tales my friend. but that's gonna be for another thread.

Pic related My headshot army coat.
>>
>>18061112
Scariest thing in Quebec

>Liberals
>Frenchfags
>>
>>18061423
I didn't even read it. I just know that's a hotspot.

Not much doc on those stuff here. but there indeed some cool stuff to check
>>
File: Philippe-Couillard.jpg (37KB, 660x347px) Image search: [Google]
Philippe-Couillard.jpg
37KB, 660x347px
>>18061473
Bitch please, Vous avez juste piqué nos terres.
Also, Liberals are really spooky.
>>
>>18061473
fuck fucking Quebec
and all the french wannabes
Quebec's french sounds like a total shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.