[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarot Card Hunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: tarot-cards-dark-occult.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tarot-cards-dark-occult.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
I need some help /x/. Over the past few months I've had four days where I wake up to a voice repeating something over and over in my head. The voice is crystal clear and always gives me a sense of dread. Sometimes male and sometimes female. I've found what they say always pertains to a certain tarot card but I'm at a loss this last time. Here's what I have so far:

First- "There is only death." (Male)
Second- "As is above, so is below." (Female)
Third- "How the tower has fallen." (Male)
Fourth- "Do you have a secret?" (Female)

The first and third cards are pretty obviously Death and The Tower, the second took some digging but I figured it was The Magician since it is an alchemical saying normally. However, I can't figure out what card the last saying pertains to. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>>
>>18061086
High priestess?
>>
File: 6igI4unh.jpg (156KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6igI4unh.jpg
156KB, 768x1024px
Could be the reversed hermit.

-Concealment, disguise, policy, fear, unreasoned caution.
>>
Totally going with Hermit straight up
>>
>>18061086
>>18061086
So far all Major Arcana Right?

> "As is above, so is below."

Temperance

>"Do you have a secret?"

The high Priest if positive or Justice if negative.
>>
As far as having a secret... 7 of Swords

As far as knowing the secret and using it to your advantage... High Priestess
>>
It can be the High Priestess, i agree. But the moon is the symbol of occult and secret. The monster laying under the wather is another symbol for secret. The High Priestess could be the knowledge subyacent in nature, but the Moon is the secret
>>
>>
>>18063310
>>
File: lusta.jpg (104KB, 650x978px) Image search: [Google]
lusta.jpg
104KB, 650x978px
>>18063314
Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
>>
>>18063262
Lunar symbols are shared between the High Priestess and the Moon.
The only difference here is, the Priestess is actually retaining relevant or significant information, basically a Secret Keeper,
while the Moon major more or less signifies ignorance and acting on instinct rather than rational and clearly defined information.

You can see this in the trumps that follow after each card.
The Empress, who shows warm communication and talkativeness, and The Sun, which shows enlightenment and things being made clear.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.