[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post some greentext success stories of you discovering magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Post some greentext success stories of you discovering magic and getting what you wanted through it. How did you get started?

I'm in a dark place right now and desperately need many things, I want to try magic to fix my life

I ordered Liber Null and the book of lies by crowley, and already read the satanic bible by anton szandor lavey
>>
>>18060670
Kid skip all the faggot shit and use this http://disinfo.com/2014/10/pop-magic-grant-morrison/, you can thank me later, by the way magic isn't what you think it is.
>>
do not do any of that shite

just give your life over to Jesus Christ.. it's way easier than any of that and Jesus Christ is actually God whereas all that shite i perceive would be unprofitable
>>
>>18060690
But I'm atheist and consider myself a God of my universe

gtfo with your jesus bullshit. It was funny to me when I was 10 years old
>>
>>18060694
what i'm saying is true... we are a kind of god... but we are not 'God'... nor does our realm encompass the whole universe
>>
>>18060694
don't mistake preaching of the gospel to be roleplaying, it is not... Jesus Christ lives... the whole world is founded upon Him

the technology we're using to communicate today comes from Christian nations... the language we're speaking comes from a Christian nation
>>
>>18060731
>>18060735
Do all the catholic shills on this board type like this?
>>
>>18060766
yeah Catholics are the most intense shills, but just because Catholics come and shill, that doesn't mean that the truth of Jesus Christ is getting around

...i'm just telling you about the truth of Jesus Christ
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.