[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: liberals.png (55KB, 1272x600px) Image search: [Google]
liberals.png
55KB, 1272x600px
ITT: We discuss the conspiracy theories that we believe in

>Flat-Earth - still on the fence, but it's a possibility, although it'd be very elaborate.

>9/11 was an inside job

>Jews control the media

>Fluoride in water

>The American government have come into contact with aliens and exchanged intelligence

>CERN spooky shit

>The universe is a simulation
>>
>>18060014
I believe in the conspiracy that OP is always a faggot.
>>
>>18060014
My personal conspiracy theory is that reality, literally everything, is a product of my subconscious. Or I have the ability to affect reality but only my subconscious has been able to use that ability yet.
>>
>Some people in the US government knew 9/11 would/might happen and let it happen as an excuse to invade the middle east

>Some high ranking members of those groups that aren't Freemasonry itself but that you have to be a Master Mason in order to join protect each other from murder rackets and shit

>Oswald killed JFK, but it was intentionally allowed to happen (50/50 on this)

That's all I got. There are enough definitely true conspiracies that I don't spend too much time on maybes.
>>
>>18060114
Solipsism, basically?
>>
>>18060148
Not exactly? Like, I believe reality exists, it's just that the corcumstance of reality are the way that they are because of my subconscious. Like, my subconscious manipulates matter/reality/time
>>
>>18060151
Why yours specifically? Why not mine?

I want to manipulate the world and shit, why do you get this power.
>>
>>18060151
That is some grade school shit
>>
>>18060155
Because I'm me. I never see reality seem to contort to other people, at least not often. And reality can't alter for everyone's subconscious.
>>
>>18060169
What do you mean?
>>
>>18060179
So out of the 107 billion people alive and dead, you get to be the one who controls reality?
>>
>>18060186
That's how it seems to me. Out of 107 billion people, Alive and dead, only one was Elvis, or Ghandi, or Genghis Kahn.

But maybe there have been others that have the same ability? Would be possible since I haven't been alive for all of human history.
>>
>>18060014
Okay....here we go:
>MK Ultra and STARGATE were an uncontrollable success.
>we successfully created psychics and human weapons through mind control and brainwashing and experimentation.
>but somewhere along the line we made contact with beings from another world/dimension/period of our past or future
>we drew them to us through a gate or timespace tunnel or something. Point is they can't get back yet.
If you're having trouble following after this just watch "Stranger Things" on Netflix and then think about it over a double bourbon on your porch.
>when we made contact the things arrived here and got loose.
>they know we can gun them down or eventually overwhelm them so they hide and hunt in forests and isolated areas
>in order to facilitate their hunting they try to camouflage in with humans they make contact with and lure them to study/eat/take their pineal gland/idunnowtf
>but their camo and mimicry is imperfect and leaves them looking jittery and unhealthy and makes them screech and have to mimic sounds over and per until they get it right.
Fleshgaits and goatmen may not be natural phenomena, but the byproduct of some other effect from experimentation.

Don't get me started on "Alters", the Illuminati, aliens, or anything else. I'll truly and deeply believe them all for at least five minutes, if for no other reason than to respect the person who put the effort in to explain them.
>>
>>18060212
Can you in any way prove you have this ability? Maybe it's not in your whim to claim fame or power, you do sound pretty lax about it. But surely you must have done something in order to live comfortably with this ability?
>>
>>18060223
I can't control the ability. It's all my subconscious and random.

The best evidence I can offer you, I guess, would be my 1-3second long dreams of future events.

I'm really bad at explaining it and it's one of those "you have to experience it" things, sorry.

As far as my life being comfortable, I live in an upper middle class family in a 1st world country and I do well in my academics. But I also suffer from chronic migraines.
>>
>>18060114
You are wrong everyone else in the world is capable of doing it, most just do it without realizing... The saying "mind over matter" is true for this reason.
>>
>>18060212
I have that ability too... Where you from?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.