[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hauntings general. schizophrenia doesnt real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 1471883624379.jpg (262KB, 817x817px) Image search: [Google]
1471883624379.jpg
262KB, 817x817px
theres no chemical imbalance in schizophrenia

i got my schizophrenia 4 days after passing out chemtrail fliers. i was followed by satellite or nwo or yys or ???. it has not left for 8 years

>if chemical imbalance played any role the entire food water bath supply being chemical would severly affect the us population
>mental illness rates are 1:5 admitted, if you count the unadmitted its 1:2.5, if you count the adhd, dyslexia, parianoia, aspergers, autism, its 1:1.
>a researcher says its statiscally impossible for that 20% of the population to have mental illness [caused by "not working" brains], something is actually causing that
>another researcher says its genetically impossible for 20% of the population to have mental illness [caused by human malfunction] , the species would have bred it to 100% by now or died off
>schizo is just a word made up by a swiss rich-elite-1%-wanker, he also never proved his theory (also note the swiss are planners of german warfare so they are seldom impartial or fair.)
>schizo treatments alone (pills) are
>the history of psychiatry is toxic and barbaric, the treatments were ice pick lobotomy (making a retard with an icepick through the eye), shock until KO, drilling a hole in the skull and draining blood, straight jacket, drugged and locked away, chemotherapy pills (ex lithium, a drug so toxic its used to kill super unkillable mutant cancer cells)
>not a single treatment of psychiatry has worked to this date, if it had why were they banned? if it had why is there still mental illness?
>google lobotomobile
>google \r\reptiliandata "psychiatry is a fraud"
>google "psychiatry fraud"

schizo is just a word made up by a swiss rich-elite-1%-wanker, he also never proved his theory (also note the swiss are planners of german warfare so they are seldom impartial or fair.)

haunting stories anyone?
>>
File: aWMpM14_460s_v1.jpg (51KB, 460x402px) Image search: [Google]
aWMpM14_460s_v1.jpg
51KB, 460x402px
>>18059451
schiz treatments alone (pills) are a $10,000,000,000 a month business
>not one person cured
>from talking to /r/schizophrenia 10/10 patients still have voices after 10 years of medication
>>
My friend's family has a history of schizophrenia

>Friend's dad's sister committed suicide young
>Friend's dad would get paranoia so intense it would lead to him savaging beating friend's mom to the point of nearly dying
>All while maintaining the family image of a typical happy suburban household
>Friend's dad would do shit like force the mom to go with him to a mall 50 miles away and leave her there alone with no money if she disobeyed him in any way
>We would go on family trips with their family and could always tell that the mom, friend, and his sister all seemed "off" or unhappy.... we thought they didn't like us
>Friend's dad would force him to sit outside and memorize constellations. Would not let him go inside until he memorized enough, even if he was sobbing and begging to go inside and go to sleep
>Friend's dad forced the family to keep all doors and windows bolted shut at all times with the home security system set to max security
>One time when I was over at my friend's house and we were home alone, he forgot to set the alarm
>Friend's dad comes home, sees it isn't off, and makes me immediately go home
>Friend gets savagely beaten for apparently putting the family in terrible danger
>Beatings of friend and friend's mom continue unbeknownst to me all through elementary and middle school
>Finally in high school when we were 16 I get a call from friend saying he needs to stay at my house
>His dad had locked him and his sister in their rooms and started beating/raping his mom, loud enough for them both to hear
>He makes several large cuts with a steak knife down her arms and legs
>Dad beats mom within an inch of passing out, but just barely not enough to leave her conscious
>Goes to bathroom to get something
>Friend's mom thinks its his gun, he's actually going to kill her this time
>Friend's dad doesn't know mom is not unconscious

will continue if interest in actual schizo is present
>>
File: original.jpg (231KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
231KB, 800x800px
>>18059478

Fuck it i will just continue, I can't sleep anyway. This is all 100% true and completely shocked my community to the core. This guy was a well-known and respected pilot and Air Force veteran. He used to claim he worked at Area 51 for a few years but never gave us details.

>Mom manages to get to her feet while dad is in the bathroom doing something
>Somehow goes into hyper adrenaline mode despite bleeding out and having multiple broken bones
>Gets kids from their room and they sprint to the next door neighbor
>They show up looking like horror movie victims
>Call the police
>Friend calls me
>Tell my mom what is going on and her jaw just drops and doesn't believe me
>We get in the car and drive to his house
>The entire police department of my town is outside his house
>30+ cop cars, 4 ambulances, a fire truck and a SWAT van for good measure
>Friend's mom has to be rushed to the hospital, but not before the cops take a shit ton of pictures of her cuts and wounds as evidence for the court (this is how I know the more grisly details of the beatings, along with her multiple-hour long testimony in court later)
>I am in shock that this family I have known my entire life very intimately is apparently horror-story levels of fucked up
>Friend's dad surrenders and comes outside unarmed, gets arrested and taken to jail
>Friend's sister is only around ten years old at this point and is utterly shocked, speechless
>Apparently the mom and dad always painstakingly hid the violence from her
>To her eyes, her dad was her hero
>Maybe she had a slight idea of what was happening, but never like my friend or his mom understood
>You can imagine how fucked up she is to this day
>Friend has to live with me for a while
>Friend's dad's trial is a community-wide event, fucking everyone goes
>Judge calls him the most reprehensible monster he has ever seen
>Gives him life in prison over domestic violence charges, first ruling of its kind where I live
>>
File: 1465336578943.jpg (419KB, 1424x986px) Image search: [Google]
1465336578943.jpg
419KB, 1424x986px
>>18059490

>Friend's life is pretty much ruined
>I do my best to be a shoulder for him to lean on
>He gets heavily into drinking
>Like, drinking 1/2 a handle of $12 vodka in one giant gulp heavy into drinking
>I try to stop him but he got violent if you tried to take away his booze
>I understood.... he had been through some seriously horrifying shit
>One night he gets so drunk he just starts sobbing and saying "it can't happen again" over and over, rocking back and forth in the fetal position
>I ask him what he means
>he looks up at me with this terrified expression and just mutters "you don't understand.... I have it"
>Almost dies that night from alcohol poisoning
>Probably would have if it weren't for me and another friend forcing his limp, lifeless body to puke and then monitoring him all night
>Fucker was so imbued with alcohol, his eyes were 3/4 open the entire time he was passed out (6+ hours)
>The next day I tell him what happened
>He tells me about schizophrenia in his family
>Later I talk with my mom about it
>She had had a similar experience, but with friend's mom
>Instead of handles of vodka, she and friend's mom drank a shit ton of wine and she opened up about everything that had happened to her and her family
>We swap stories and both of us are just horrified
>Fast forward 8 years
>Friend's family moved to a different city and changed their names
>None of them speak of friend's dad, ever
>Friend's dad's parole hearing is coming up soon and he has a really good lawyer
>Entire town is kinda terrified, but we have faith he won't get out
>Friend's family is taking necessary measures to flee this state entirely if he gets out
>Friend is trying to hold his shit together and not fall into madness like his father
>I don't know if he takes meds or anything, he refuses to ever speak of it
>He now plans on moving permanently to teach English in Asia (i know right, but I think this is more to get as far away from people who remember his past as possible)
>>
File: 1466211846904.jpg (46KB, 550x444px) Image search: [Google]
1466211846904.jpg
46KB, 550x444px
>>18059503

Not sure why I typed all this up.... it isn't sometime I discuss with people in real life because I still associate with people from my home town who remember it. No one wants to ever talk about this. I haven't even talked about a fraction of the horrid things he did to my friend and his mom.... reading their testimonies from the trial is like a Stephen King novel. And they had to say all that with the dad glaring at them from the defendant's position. The dad's attorney argued that the mom made the entire story up and self-inflicted the wounds to destroy his life and leave her with everything he owns, but the pictures the cops took the night of it happening were shown on tv and were so fucking gruesome it just was inconceivable that a person could do that to themselves.

I guess I just read your OP that seems to imply that schizophrenia does not exist and wanted to share my intimate experience with a family that has a severe history of it. It is not a joke, there is no cure, and I have no idea if any of them are medicated for it, although I know my friend and his sister regularly see a therapist now just to function normally.

Reading my posts, I still can't believe this actually happened to someone I have known my entire life in the quiet suburb town I grew up in. Like I said, the guy was a respected pilot and Air Force veteran. Everyone liked him. Every year for Halloween he would turn his garage and back yard into a big haunted house/haunted garden and get the neighbors to volunteer to dress up and scare us kids as we took the tour and trick or treated. No one ever suspected what gruesome shit was happening on a daily basis inside their locked doors, and it only got out because the mom was convinced she was about to be murdered.

I'll answer any questions if you have them but I won't go into too much detail.
>>
>>18059478
>>18059490
>>18059503
>>18059518
Thanks for sharing senpai
Was a good read.
>>
>>18059451
No, you are just fucking crazy, take your medication.
>>
>>18059451
So you don't have schizophrenia but you obviously have schizophrenia. Okay. You just gave me everything I needed to know to not give a shit about this shitty thread.
>>
>>18059451
>i got my schizophrenia 4 days after passing out chemtrail fliers
dude, no. you were passing out fucking chemtrail fliers. your were already fucked in the head. end of argument. go see a psychiatrist and get on meds before you hurt yourself or others, and stop believing everything you read on the internet.
>>
>>18059454
And why would the medication cure schizophrenia? It's sad, but it's not a curable disease at the time. I have asthma and it's not curable either, that doesn't make it a fake illness, anon.
>>
>>18059536

No problem. It's refreshing to type it up. I'm in my mid 20s and still sometimes I will get lost in thought thinking about all those years at his house, having no idea what was going on and my friend doing his best to hide it all from me and his sister. Schizophrenia is fucking crazy man.
>>
>>18059454
Nigger, you can't cure a mental illness such as schizophrenia. The meds just help keep the hallucinations in check, at least somewhat.
>>
>>18059478
>>18059490
>>18059503
>>18059518
oucn, my feel
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2MB, 1416x9656px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2MB, 1416x9656px
related

(sry for repost, but theres no mental illness, see op post)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.