[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wailing at night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 5

File: Black-Dog-Wallpaper.jpg (93KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Dog-Wallpaper.jpg
93KB, 1600x1200px
Sup /x/ so this is very very recently and this is my first time encountering the paranormal. I'm a born catholic and baptized yet I'm not very religious but I would go to the church very rarely, So sit back anon and hear my story.

August 24, 2016
It's been three days, three days since I last slept well, I kept waking up at exactly 3:45 am, this has never happened to me before but I will keep you guys updated about this happening. On the 22nd of August, Monday, I was awoken by this shrieking sound of a dog, our neighbors dog, he kept wailing like a dog being tortured, he wailed and wailed until I fell asleep, but I was awoken again and his wailing continued, I rolled myself to the other side of my bed until I found a place comfy enough to sleep. Second day which is Tuesday August 23, 2016 this happened again, same time, I know this because I'm supposed to be waking up at 4:30 in the morning and I was checking the time to make sure how much hours of sleep I can get left. The same routine continued the dog kept on wailing again, it’s weird because on the second day it's so silent like everyone is asleep yet this dog keeps on wailing. I noticed then that my dogs or my other neighbor’s dog aren't barking, aren't they supposed to be barking or making a fuzz if another dog is? I couldn't sleep that night so I had to get off my bed and went to my balcony and closed the sliding door and locked it, at least that lessen the sound. This time I slept somewhat peacefully.

cont?
>>
File: 421489.jpg (36KB, 424x415px) Image search: [Google]
421489.jpg
36KB, 424x415px
>>18059344
cont
>>
>>18059348
When I got home I checked my neighbor's garage since that is where they're keeping their dogs, their dogs are well groomed and fed like always so this really bothered me and besides I know my neighbor, they would never do that to their dogs because they treat their them like family. August 24th, 2016 Wednesday, this time is different, I woke up with no sound whatsoever, no barking, no wailing and no shrieking dog this time, I checked my phone and its exactly 3:45 am, the way that I woke up is weird too, I woke up without any drawbacks like waking up naturally. I was laying my bed trying to sleep until I noticed this sound, you know that sound when your dog has long nails and they're walking on wood, so I looked around on my room, mind you that I haven't opened the light yet, trying to find the source, but my instincts are telling me that its coming from inside my room, next to my door, the sound is like the dog is walking in circles.
>>
>>18059349
do i cont?
>>
is anyone fucking lurking?
>>
>>18059364
I am lurking, post more
>>
>>18059378
I have poor eyesight so I got up took my glasses and as soon as I wore them the sound just vanished, the night is silent and dark and I'm alone in my room trying to find this sound for about 10 seconds or so but I went back to my bed, I couldn't sleep. At that time I was quite skeptic l, what could be making such noise? I'm lying in my bed trying to sleep yet I couldn't and in the back of my mind I kept thinking about that noise I heard earlier, finally I found a comfortable position and I was slowly drifting up when I grabbed my blanket and tucked myself, slowly I am feeling more and more sleepy until a tricycle pulled over near my house and it made a noise, I was awoken and in front my bed I saw this silhouette of a dog's head, from the shadow I can tell it's a huge dog and my neighbors are fond of huge dogs, the silhouette is looking at me because the shadow looked like a dog who's facing me, I couldn't see his face everything is pure black, I was surprised and afraid and the same time that I pulled my blanket to my face and faced the other side of my bed. I wasn't able to sleep until my phone alarmed and it’s time to prepare for my internship.

end of story
>>
I anons what do you think it may be? thoughts? anyone can help me? its 6:25pm here and the same thing might happen to me again tonight.
>>
>>18059364
Cont please
>>
>>18059387
Its ends there, tomorrow I will update you guys on what will happen this night.
>>
>>18059383
Set up some candles and buy a baseball bat
>>
>>18059388
It is 6:30 pm here atm

pic is somewhat related btw, this is the silhouette that i saw yet everything is black
>>
>>18059391
I don't see how that is relevant
>>
>>18059394
Did it seem like it wants to hurt you?
>>
>>18059404
nooi im not
>>
>>18059391
Yeah and then PETA rapes OPs ass. Good suggestion faggot.
>>
Have you tried talking to your neighbors about this and their dog?
>>
>>18059394
Where do you live respond asap
>>
Im not OP, but lately ive been experiencing things. I hardly ever come to /X/ but lately I have since things started happening. Here's my attempt of green text which ive never done
>start dating qt3.14 gf 3 months ago ive known for 5 years
>start spending nights at her house which 4 people have died in
>first night a cat bowl flies at me from a counter which I saw as if it were thrown at me.
>second night I spent over hearing foot steps and someone banging on the window which I got up to check to find no one or anything.
>hear things every now and then.
>third night gf wakes up in her sleep and tells me "she has to go now"
>known her long enough to know somethings off which I proceed to stop her.
>she speaks in a monotone voice saying "filth, you have no place here. Leave us be. She's mine."
>have to hold her down as this thing or whatever is trying to get her to go outside.
>starts speaking to me as if wants to kill her saying. "I want to taste her blood. Running down her neck. Oh for the day to come." Talk to it for about two hours from the hours of 1-3:30am.
>tell this thing im not scared of it (which I wasnt)
>says I should be and looks forward to our little games.
>start having bad dreams since that night
>calls itself Natas.

I remember the dreams perfectly
Theres a whole lot of shit more thats happened since then.
>>
>>18059956
Better find a preist who can preform a good exorcism
>>
I can get rid of that pest for you
>>
>>18059974
Why do you say that?
>>
>>18060181
to get rid of the ghosts DUH!
>>
Hi this is the OP from last night, its 7:37 am here and Ima tell you guys what happened last night, just give me 5 mins
>>
>>18060926

August 25, 2016
As I got home I’m looking at my room, it’s 6pm and it still sunny, I saw my furniture was rearranged by our maid so I tried to put it back what it was. As I got into my room, my dog, chester, went with me and at least I have some company. I stayed in the living room until it's 9 pm but I wanna try to go upstairs at around 7 or maybe 7:30, this time Chester won't come with me, I tried calling him but he’s just staring at me.
cont?
>>
cont
>>
>>18060949
anyway I'll cont anyway in case anyone is lurking and too shy
>>
>>18060949
I tried to sleep early tonight, usually I sleep at 10 or 10:30 pm but I slept this time at around 9-9:20 pm. So my co-workers told me that I should pray again since I am an atheist, before I slept I prayed for the first time ever in a year and I put a crucifix inside my room. At around 10:20 pm I awoke but I felt nothing, I had trouble going back to sleep that time. I finally slept and I’m awake again at 2 am and this bothered me, again nothing is going on inside my room.
>>
>>18060969
At around 10:20 pm I awoke but I felt nothing, I had trouble going back to sleep that time. I finally slept and I’m awake again at 2 am and this bothered me, again nothing is going on inside my room. You know that feeling when you’re half awake and half asleep but you hear anything that’s going around you, I heard this “pssst” sound like someone is calling me from outside the house, I heard it again and this time it’s louder and this woke up me and I checked my phone and its 3:01 am, first thing that came to my mind was “shit, here we go” but to my surprise I didn’t felt any paranormal stuff, I can’t sleep no matter what position of sleeping I take but there are time where I do feel sleepy but there’s something that’s keeping me awake. My room is just outside of our comfort room and I heard my brother took a piss before going to sleep, I tried not to open my eyes because I’m afraid of what I might see and yet I can’t sleep.
>>
>>18060969
I'm lurking, you should try to record these sounds if you hear them again. And also talk to your neighbours when you get the chance.
>>
Gud story
bimp
>>
You should get a camera to film what ever is happening
>>
>>18060986
Around 3:27 I feel sleepy and I dozed off a bit but I was awoken again because someone called me name, the voice is familiar, it’s my Dad’s voice, he’s alive and well yet away so this really had me thinking. I haven’t slept until it’s 4:30 am and it’s time to move.

end of story
>>
You could be suffering from schizophrenia. iused to hear mymother calling me when she wasent
>>
Your story reminds me of when people hear those banshees or whatever crying during the night and then somebody that they know dies. They cry for like 3 nights or something like that I think. Are you sure it was a dog you heard and not a banshee?
>>
>>18061007
>schizophrenia
is that so? I'm 22 and why just now?
>>
>>18061015
That is what I thought of first, I contacted my Mom and my sister and I told them to be careful and my sister just brushed it off but my mom took it serious
>>
>>18061015
The cry is something like a dog being tortured, its very loud and it cried for two nights, on the second night actually I went out of the balcony trying to find whatever that's making the sound yet nothing.
>>
>>18060988
I will, if I do I will post them on Google Drive and give you guys a link
>>
>>18061018
you never know when it can set in. 6th grade,had a friend who broke down because of it. right on the class room floor
>>
Thought he saw a man in black with no facial features and black holes for eyes
>>
>>18061033
But if that's the case why does it happen only at night. I dont get hallucinations or hear anything here at work tho
>>
there might be a trigger factor. A nocturnal setting if you will
>>
Funny thing is that I told this to my co-workers and they said that there is someone here in the office that can help me. I talked to her about this and she took my birthdate and when I told her why she said that she's gonna check on some things. Usually this occurs usually when someone from my relative will die she said and that if someone in the house has a strong negative energy and I might have a strong Chakra/Chi that it's attracting the spirit.
>>
it could be a reigonal thing. what country/state/providence/city do you live?
>>
>>18061069
Philippines, Manila
>>
Im interested OP.
>>
Gonzalo Puyat St. is all i can dig up. a dog was hit and taken to the vet. while it was alive, it wailed like it was in the most unberable pain.the seconday at the vet, the dog dissapered. this happend on August 5th 2015. thats all i can find
>>
>>18061098
I don't think thats from where i live, I live in Cainta tho
>>
i tried looking up folklore and legends but nothing about dogs. Anyone else have a solution?
>>
>>18061120
see >>18061056
>>
>>18061149
Bring a preist to your home. Maybe he can identify the person with the negitive energy or the Chakra/Chi
>>
>>18059662
This.
Ask ur neighbors if thats their dog or if they can hear it too.

If its not their dog, next time it happens start howling as hard as you can. Also have a flashlight or something ready to see whats there
>Post results, of course
>>
>>18061164
Why would I howl too? lol
>>
Dude, i am going to save this post to keep lurking to the updates. Keep posting OP
>>
>>18061173
has anything happend in your family history in the past 100 years? it could be a curse. someone could have summoned a deamon to haunt you. im out of ideas at this point
>>
>>18061191
Thanks anon, I will keep this updated, its 9:26 am here so its gonna take me a long time to update this, but every night I will update this I swear.

>>18061199
None as far as I know, but I will update you guys.
>>
File: 1471891841359.jpg (24KB, 480x444px) Image search: [Google]
1471891841359.jpg
24KB, 480x444px
>neighbors dog barking
>paranormal
>>
you'd think you could scare a dog but the dog is always always always after you you know
>>
>>18061248
>>18061241
At this point I don't even know if its a dog
>>
>>18059956
>Natas
Lol how unoriginal are demons? Natas is literally Satan backwards.
>>
black eyed dog he call my name
black eyed dog he call for more
I'm growing old and I want to go home
>>
>>18061387
wat
>>
>>18061387
Spooky
>>
Sup guys its me OP, its 6:50 pm here and I will update you guys by tomorrow.
>>
>>18061173
>do it fagget

I'll keep lurking thread for updates

Did it happen again last night?
>>
So i just prepared myself, I threw some salt outside of the house and i put some salt on a plate and put it inside my room, its 8:15 pm here guys and I'm going to sleep at 9 pm
>>
>>18062643
remember what I told u anon >>18061164

Freakin ask ur neighbors about it,
also try to put ur cellphone or an audio recorder n the window
>>
>>18062648
Yes yes I will, tho I already said it to you guys the howling stopped on the second night and its gonna be night 5 tonight.
>>
>>18062648
why do i need to howl back tho
>>
>>18062674
Just for the keks, and because why not?

Also wondering what would happen
>>
>>18062678
At least that's what I'd do
>>
File: Cfi-cVWUUAAsgDu.jpg (153KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
Cfi-cVWUUAAsgDu.jpg
153KB, 600x941px
>>
>>18061311
I have no clue man. I've spoken to whatever it is on a handful of occasions. He's interesting to talk to, but gets upset when you dont feed him by getting upset everytime he mentions he's gonna do something (kill my gf) then he'll leave for the night. He wants me to bring scotch for him. Which I never did.
>>
Hi guys, its me OP, time to update, just give me 5 mins
>>
So at around noon yesterday I talked to the person here that can help me with my paranormal situation, I told her what I experienced on night 4 and she said that I should contact my dad immediately. So that’s what I did and my father is fine, that kinda made sense since what I saw on the internet it says that 2 howls (nights 1 and 2) means a male relative will die. I contacted my mother and she was very scared, she told me to scatter some salt outside of the house and put some salt in the plate and put it inside of my room, I don’t even know if that’s real or not but I guess it’s an old Filipino custom.

cont?
>>
>>18064209
As I got home everything seems to be normal, this time it’s just me in the house yet I don’t feel scared at all. The time is around 8 and I had a video call with a friend of mine, I didn’t told her what my situation is I noticed while we’re video calling on my camera view I thought I saw a white thing move, before I slept I got some salt on the kitchen and scattered it on the ground, it rained to the ground was kinda wet, as I got back in the house and grabbed a plate to put the salt on it thunderstorms started to form and it continued, I took maybe 4-5 pinches of salt and put them on a small plate and left them at my desk before I go to sleep and then lights off, I went to bed at around 10:17 I think.

cont?
>>
cont
>>
>>18064245
I slept well this time, nothing happened extra ordinary, sorry guys I know you're all pissed but nothing really happened, still tho I don't feel safe.

end of story
>>
cont plz
>>
Please continue my flip friend, Mexican here and I've had some things like this happen to me a few times. I used to have awful nightmares and what I later learned was sleep paralysis. I was terrified of sleeping to the point where I would get about 2 hours of sleep a night
>>
>>18059344
OP, why don't you talk to your neighbour?
Or at least to someone on your house to see if anyone else hears it too, if not only you hear that dog then you might handle the situation in the common way.
>>
>>18064304
I talked to our maid, I already asked her twice but she hasn't heard any unusual animal noises at night.
>>
>>18064290
Its not sleep paralysis in my case since I was wide awake and I can move freely.
>>
>>18064335
Yeah sorry was just rambling. Is there a flip equivalent of a banshee? I've been told about owls being the equivalent of that
>>
>>18064610
I'm not sure tho, I'm from the city so stories like that you need to talk to country people here.
>>
>>18061018
I heard a early 20s is a very common age for schizophrenia develop. Although I would not jump straight to that or it being paranormal stuff. There are many reasons you could be having auditory hallucinations, do you take medication?
>>
>>18061039
I actually used to get things like that. Back in school I used to be the student director of the theater program (which was a lot more work than you'd think because our teacher director basically just left me to do everything while she drank in her car) and things would get pretty stressful and when I would drag myself home after along rehearsal (I would stay after for hours sometimes. The janitors would sometimes have to kick me out at midnight) and then I would drag myself home and then still do all my school work. So once the shows drew near I would be getting only four hours of sleep a night. Then while I was sleeping I would be woken up by voices of people I know saying my name. It was always right as I was about to fall asleep it would wake me. The person who's voice it was seemed to be random, but it was very frequently the teacher director's voice. So are you getting enough sleep or are you stressed about something?
>>
>>18064807
I am, but its just vitamins

>>18064848
well not that much, im getting 5-6 hours of sleep yet I dont get too stressed here at work tho
>>
>>18064863
The dog sounds could be from an Succubus. I have seen a clip on you tube of one howling in the bushes, sounds like an animal being torchered. It is trying to get you to invite it into your life. That is when all the crap starts. Go read up on it. The "dog" figure can be many things, but from my own experience I am leaning more towards an gaurdian. Had a somewhat similar experience, and the dark figures appearance changed the whole story. What type of dreams have you been having lately?
>>
>>18062856
Seems to be taunting you. It wants you to be scared. Most likely harmless to your Gf, but it wants you. Deamons tend to have a nack of wanting to inhabit the strongest in the company their in. It starts with the weak ones, breaks you down and when your at your low point, boom, your inhabited.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 540x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 540x282px
>>18064245
>>
>>18064863
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1034PFjL-k

Note the time of the event mentioned in the clip.
>>
I live in Canada but i used to work with a guy for years from a rural part of the Philippines. He once told me a story where he woke up to a large dog in his bedroom that had the human head of a local "witch" woman. We he woke and saw it he screamed causing it to freak out and thrash around the room until his mother chased it out of their house with a broom stick. Probably not related but your story reminded of his. It was over ten years ago he told me this and i'll never forget it as he was so sincere in relating how terifying the experience was. Best wishes to you Op
>>
>>18064962
Sounds like a fox. Could be some other animal though.
>>
>>18064928
Had a bad dream last 3 weeks ago I think,there was this girl in my room moving so fast and looking at me

>>18064962
That's not the one I heard yet quite similar, only deeper and more masculine

>>18064989
Yes there are demons here in the philippines where we call an aswang where it can shapeshift into a huge black dog, thanks tho

>>18065031
you're right, it does sound like a fox
>>
uhh....ijust herd a dog go "Awoooo'' while in my bed. going to look
>>
im back. im scared shittless right now. there was no dog/coyote in my yard and i dont own a dog or any pet. i live in the middle of fucking nowhere. what do i do?
>>
I tried to record audio but my phone wouldt pick it up
>>
Y'all are schizo's, i have never ever had anything paranormal happen to me, its all in your fking heads
>>
>>18065479
>>18065491
>>18065495
What are you trying to do lol
>>
>>18064962
That a mountainlion ffs.
>>
>>18065651
he's just trying to be a cunt
>>
>>18067384
>>18065031

Fox? Mountain lion? Your kidding right.
>>
>>18069950
I grew up hearing that in the blue ridge mountains.
>>
My puppers does this. I made the mistake of holding her constantly when she was really a puppy and now at a fully grown 80 pounds I do not. She gets spooked at night and during storms and lets out this scary as fuck howl when im not around or even in the s ame room to hold her...maybe its that.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.