[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I'm 28, male, Japanese. I'm going to create excellent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1471925366978.png (31KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1471925366978.png
31KB, 112x112px
Hi. I'm 28, male, Japanese. I'm going to create excellent music in the future by global optimization with quantum computation and simulation of brains. However, it is impossible because of unitarity. Therefore, I began to propose non-unitary quantum computation with black holes.

Actually I always have hallucination because of schizophrenia. I think it's a fake, I mean, future aliens are talking to me with minuscule black holes. One day, I heard strange music from my cell phone blown by a fan. A future alien taught me that the music, "(Oh, my 4|おーいしたい)", is from Google in 2038. The music is like very speedy random sounds between a girl and a drum. Surprisingly, my body hurt by the music. What an optimization! I run away from the room because a future alien said the last part makes me go to the heaven. In a next day, I heard another music, "(Oh, no Yiya|筆おろしする苦ね)", again from 2061. The voice is a cool young guy. I found it's for cute girls. The guy gradually made my shoulder hurt more and more. I decided to go out the room again because a future alien said it's dangerous. The guy said "Why don't you stay here, abc(my Internet name)?" Am I peeped from extra dimensions? Am I famous in the future? If I see a doctor, he will say I have to take many drugs because he wants to get much money with pharmacy, but I think it's a real story.

I'm looking for partners who help me create such kinds of music. Actually music is one way. The picture here is also downloaded from the future. My skype is abcabc65536 Feel free to talk to me:)
>>
File: 1471833739752.png (541KB, 1920x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1471833739752.png
541KB, 1920x1120px
I dunno how I could help, I'm an unemployed web designer who knows some lisp and can work with databases.

Please, I'd love to hear more.
>>
File: 1470577346266.png (43KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470577346266.png
43KB, 600x960px
>>18057916

so like merzbow + time cube?
>>
>>18057916
>>>/mu/

And practice your English, senpai~
>>
>>18057938
I'm slightly proud I got the reference.
>>
>>18057916
found some quantum music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9xiYnFvIRo
>>
>>18057916

Very interesting story.
Could you tell us more about the music? (sounds, samples, frequencies, bpm, loudness, etc.)

Have you recorded some of it?

You said that your body hurt by listening to it.
Do you think it might be able to produce quantum music with the opposite effect?
>>
>>18057937
>who knows some lisp
sicp?
>>
so i was thinking about making a music box. that you would feed sounds two and it would spit out a combined chopped ambiented w/e you want mix of the sounds you feed the machine
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.