[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alien/space thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: ayy lemow.jpg (9KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lemow.jpg
9KB, 250x230px
can we get one going anons
itt things you believe about space thats spook
>>
>>18057532
I was abducted (for lack of a better term) and had a severe injury healed by ETs.
>>
>>18057532
Space is filled with feminists.
>>
File: tumblr_lvx0s2yhqV1qgq2la.gif (398KB, 285x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvx0s2yhqV1qgq2la.gif
398KB, 285x213px
>>18057532
Ayys are 99% really nice, really calm dudes, that just wanna' hang out with humans. But they can't, because every time they materialize, people start foaming at the mouth and fainting because it's too incredible.
>>
>>18057532
People invading your life. The telephone game. No privacy. No boundaries.
>>
>>18057534
tell us.
>>
>>18057532
The thought that my continual attempts at reaching out and contacting these beings will be in vain. I try everyday. And will continue!
>>
>>18057871
What's your technique? Maybe I can give you some pointers.
>>
>>18057899
I'm a different anon but I want to know your pointers and techniques because I want to meet the ayys. Specifically, I want to meet some andromedans. They seem cool.
>>
File: 1467685508384.gif (398KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1467685508384.gif
398KB, 720x715px
>>18057557
Omg. I started playing Chinese whispers. It wrecked me. Absolutely tore my ego to shreds. I don't exist anymore. I am just a transmission.

Shit was spooky, back when I could still feel fear. Now I'm just waiting to see how long it takes before people figure out that I'm a work of fiction.
>>
File: Star.jpg (381KB, 3512x2624px) Image search: [Google]
Star.jpg
381KB, 3512x2624px
>>18058406
Start drawing. I'll get you started.

See how this works? Then you go outside, on a hill at night, beneath the stars.

People from the stars, A.K.A. star people, or "speople" are all about that consciousness stuff. They interface with it as easily as we do computers down here. So drop all your fancy equipment, which is like stone age garbage in their society, get a pen and paper, and *think* about it.

If you meditate in a setting that kind of looks like what you draw, and then indicate with vague stick figures that you're imagining people who are watching you in the act of imagining them, then if any speople out there are doing just that, they're gonna' flip the fuck out.

"Oh shit," they will think "the human knows about us!" This is how you get their attention. "And it knows how to speak properly as well."

Maybe you've heard that the universal language is math. This is BULLSHIT. Lemme' tell ya', as a math major, and contactee of the first kind, the universal language is *metaphor.* If you can express yourself with drawings that have metaphorical significance, that is all that is required to communicating with any sentient being in the universe.
>>
>>18058510
That all there is to it? Thanks, Anon. Type more stuff if there is any please. I'm Ganna go outside.
>>
File: Metaphor.jpg (511KB, 4800x2224px) Image search: [Google]
Metaphor.jpg
511KB, 4800x2224px
>>18058518
Here's another good one. See? It's a meta. The guy coming out of the tree of life, is holding the book. If you draw this, on two pages, in a book, while holding it, then you're holding a picture of yourself, doing the thing that yourself is doing in the picture. Meta.

Meta-phor. What's it a meta... for? This indicates that you are self aware, and also that you realize you are just one branch of the tree of life. The drawing implies that the other branches are people too, but that you can't see their lives, because you're focused on this one. If you meditate using whatever drugs, incense, music, or whatever to help you get in the mood, you will gain the attention of some very otherworldly beings.

At some point, they'll let you know what to draw. And then you can take this in any general direction you want. If you want physical contact, then you can draw yourself meeting a spaceship somewhere. (And if they agree, they'll meet you there.) But the first step is just letting them know that you're sentient.

The issue isn't that they can't see you. They can see you. Try not to let that bother you. As long as you're thinking of meeting speople, they can sense that you're thinking about them, and they can hone in on you. Trouble is, a lot of humans aren't quite on their level yet.

Speople all generally view reality as a form of media. Like images, or video, or music. Physical reality is just like that, but more HD. A LOT more HD, and analogue instead of digital. You must learn to see reality this same way, if you ever hope to have a conversation of any significant meaning. And the art to doing this, is to understand the deeper meaning of meta.

You are a character, in a place called reality. It's not a game, or a movie, or a simulation, or a dream, or a hallucination, or a story, or a place. Reality is a kind of media that transcends all of that. So, understand it as such, then depict yourself pulling yourself out of reality, to indicate that you're ready.
>>
the spookiest shit about space, is that even if there are aliens we will never explore our galaxy and the universe cause instead of funding space exploration we starter funding sociology PC bullshit, in space no one can hear you scream while i rape yo bitch ass feminist cunt
>>
>>18058569
That was interesting as fuck. Thanks for explaining it
>>
Has anyone negotiated or asked an alien for a favor? I want to know his because I want to know whether they can be reasoned with or not
>>
>>18058959
Aliens are very friendly and can be negotiated with. The real ones.

Google "Large Nosed Grey" and "Holloman AFB". That's all you get.
>>
Ayys living among humans often choose the opposite of socially preferable appearance just so they can identify the people who can see the spiritual side of things that are deeper than skin deep. They are wicked smart and usually work in engineering. Sometimes they cover their spiritual talents by saying they were psychoanalyzed, or taught psychotherapy at an early age. They are generally peace loving, generous, kind, and very hard to kill. They can be dangerous if cornered. They find humans attractive, but also think they are shallow, stupid, disloyal, materialistic, and sexually loose and disgusting. For this reason, Ayys posing as humans generally do very well in life, but choose to be alone. They Mate for life, so it's not likely to see them engage in sexual escapades, or choose to be with a human just for physical reasons. They are creatures of great knowledge and spiritual depth who hate money, discrimination, social standing, fame, and all the things most humans love, instead being impressed by honesty, love, kindness, empathy, and the ability and desire to bond with other beings for life. They almost never have children due to biological and social problems raising a hybrid child, preferring to adopt, or live childless. They will prefer a constant "communion of souls" to anything else, and sex with an Ayy is said to be 10/10 on the intensity scale because they often display at least some rudimentary psychic ability, which means they are able to induce pleasures in the mind of their partner through telempathic projection, as well as physical pleasure due to advanced knowledge of human anatomy and physiology. Ayys lifespan is a paradox, they can withstand injury damage that would easily kill a human, yet the choice to live as a human outside their own environment usually means they die young, typically of respiratory disease from the foreign atmosphere, or skin cancer from the sun's foreign rays. The typical lifespan is about 50-60, but can be as low as 30.
>>
>>18059226
The full-blood alien that was captured at Roswell only lasted 9 years after capture. He died of pneumonia despite all our best medical efforts to save him. He also advanced our sciences before he died. :'-( Granted we knew nothing of their physiology and did the best we could with what he taught us, and he wasn't a doctor, he was an "engineer" in his culture, so it would be like you getting stranded in the Amazon rain forest and trying to explain to a village shaman how to cure a respiratory disease without even being a doctor, yourself! They also have problems with concepts like age and time because of how time bends using their advanced technology. They always seem to be "in the moment." They will only reveal their true biology to a lifetime husband or wife, and then just to let the other parent in on the advanced child's learning needs (yes, their sexual organs are normal).

Note these descriptions do NOT apply to reptilians. These descriptions apply to good Ayys and their offspring who have the O-Negative blood type. The peaceful ones, like at Roswell. That's the only ones I know about. It was said that humans who descent from Celts and Picts (Scottish blood) have some of this DNA. There are three types of good Ayy.

Reptilians (4th type) are completely evil scum who will cut your throat in a church as soon as look at you. They are greedy, abusive, bullying, lying, thieving, sexual predators. They often use human drugs, but get angry because the dont work well. They will often sexually use and abuse humans, lie to gain money or power, and then betray or abandon even their closest friends once they've used them up. They hate the arts, and their basic nature is evil. They will try to interfere with and destroy relationships good Ayys create with humans, just to watch the humans suffer. Reptilians prefer positions of money and power, and they will murder a good Ayy (of which there are three kinds we know exist. I've only seen one kind.).
>>
>>18058510
>>18058569
What if you attract the attention of a malevolent being?
>>
>>18059259
What are their names? I know of the greys and the ones from the andromeda. Also which did you meet and how did you meet them? Are you the drawing guy?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.