[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr. Steven Greer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: DrStevenGreer3.jpg (200KB, 1666x937px) Image search: [Google]
DrStevenGreer3.jpg
200KB, 1666x937px
What do you guys think about this guy?
>>
>>18057244
He's cool.
>>
File: CSETI-pinup-clr-1-lr.jpg (797KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
CSETI-pinup-clr-1-lr.jpg
797KB, 825x1275px
Presents the only unironic, plausible view of ETs I've seen so far.

I like how his critics continue to move goal posts. Dude's a happily married, grassroots, able bodied, reasonable, kind physician with seemingly infinite patience, and all the proper documentation to support the claims he makes. He's like, the perfect shining example of societal norms, except for one thing:

He believes ETs exist.

It's awesome to watch people squirm and try to discredit him. Best I've seen so far is "It is known that he is a charlatan. It is known."

Greer makes people revert back to superstitious belief systems, in order to hang onto their delusions that Humans are the only known intelligent species in the galaxy. "It is known." I love it.
>>
>>18057244
Looks like he might have played ball in college. All I can really say.
>>
shill
>>
>>18057320
One problem.
>6 inch alien body
All credibility is pretty much smashed with this.

Sad too because he seemed pretty solid up to that point
>>
>>18057244
a shill
>>
File: 1466353760057.jpg (62KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466353760057.jpg
62KB, 850x400px
>>18057244

Looks like a Sirius Conspiracy to me.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/connection-between-sirius-and-human-history/

Don't you Heretics believe in the DOG Star? Don't you have faith in the love of your DOG?
>>
>>18057475
Like I said.

>He's like, the perfect shining example of societal norms, except for one thing:

>He believes ETs exist.

>>18057475
>One problem.
>6 inch alien body
>All credibility is pretty much smashed with this.
>>
>>18057244
a brainwashed psyop.
>>
>>18057244
Fraudulent piece of shit.
>>
>>18057244
>>
>>18057244
A waste of time.
>>
>>18057769
Fucking this. They're god damned dopple gangers!
>>
>>18057769
Steven Greer may be commonly mistaken for Bigfoot. Look at that hairy fucker!!!
>>
He's not edgy enough. His version of the ayys doesn't include any metaphorical representations of Revelations. There's no monster gods, or baby stealing blood sucking vampire beasts. His version of aliens wear clothes, understand human forms of language, have families, and don't engage in violence. You can't make a Hollywood film adaptation of that. It's not exciting enough. As such, his information is not suitable for the general public.

>It's still the most accurate version of the truth out there, however.
>>
>>18057475
Top geneticists and orthopedic surgeons have said it isn't fake. Whatever the six inch thing is, it lived to about 6 years old
>>
>>18058223
Regardless he came out saying (or at least the media portrayed it as) it was an alien. It's a huge credibility flaw. If he said that he didn't know what it was but believed it represented an alien, but needed to wait for test, that would be different.
>>
>>18057331

Probably is hung as fuck, too.
>>
>>18058268
Look at the freakin thing man I'd call it an alien too. It has less ribs than humans, a much larger (proportionally) cranial volume, some genetic differences, and there is nothing in the genetics that is known to medical science to produce the differences observed.
>>
>>18058268
Like I said.

>He's like, the perfect shining example of societal norms, except for one thing:

>He believes ETs exist.

>>18058268
>Regardless he came out saying (or at least the media portrayed it as) it was an alien. It's a huge credibility flaw.

This is awesome. Steven Greer is proof positive that people are in denial of extraterrestrials. He can be perfectly credible in every other way. But the moment he mentions a thing they don't want to believe, he loses that credibility.

Their test for credibility... is if their experts tell them the things they want to hear. I love it.
>>
D A D B O D
>>
>>18057244

total fucking fraud
>>
>>18058268
1) Looks like an alien
2) Tests as not human

Why should he have to pussyfoot around the issue just so you people like you feel more comfortale? It's six inches tall, would you feel better if he refered to it as a new species of miniature animal that once roamed the lands of earth, finding shelter in the rocks and foliage? It walks upright, has the body of a human and the face of something that came out of a 50's sci-fi flick, the afformentioned mock conclusion is one of the most illogical things I've ever heard, but apparently it's what you wanted him to say.

This man is buddy buddy with some of the people who run the world's financial systems, i.e., the most powerful people in the fucking world. Obviously he's privy to some shit you're not.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.