[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third Eye Abilities In Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: third eye.png (300KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
third eye.png
300KB, 672x372px
Hi /x/. A dad on youtube has been training his son in Ninja skills since he was born and has taught him to awaken his third eye for extrasensory perception. Here's his abilities so far...

You can skip to 1:22 to see that he's wearing a blindfold underneath the paperbag over his head:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gkt6V1LEMA [Embed]

Hindu children doing the same:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ToDRl5BB0 [Embed]

Many have doubted such abilities and believe the person is cheating by peeking or using a hidden earbud so someone in the audience can tell them answers but this is a real ability! How then are these kids able to do this? In the videos above the child has a blindfold on and a paperbag over his head! In the other video many of the hindu children read it not in front where their eyes can peek, but to the side or back of their head where their eyes aren't located, but where their third eye is opened. There's no way they can do such a thing unless they really have an ability. Thoughts on this?
>>
Another video of children doing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC7xZmLcOeY
>>
OK sooo how can I do this? Never heard of this ability with your third eye open.
>>
>>18056389

Meditate, wear a blindfold, focus on your third eye opening. You have to create a new neural pathway. It's easier for children to do such a thing due to their brains not being hardened into the ways of the world.
>>
guess we have a winner of that Randi thing and $1mln
or not because he is a senile faggot hack
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 766x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 766x527px
>>18056334
>third eye
Yeah you neckbeards are actually retarded
>>
>>18056471
>namefag
>posting that picture
>calling other people retarded

Just because you have brain damage doesn't mean the rest of humanity can't enjoy spiritual endeavours.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 480x360px
>>18056506
>if you can't take the joke you can't take the dick
Did it ironically swaggot you kids just need get out of your parents basements
>>
I am a huge faggot please rape my face
>>
>>18056506
Sorry, i am just such a massive faggot that only has pics from /b/
>>
>>18056435

Randi has actually done evaluations before on those who claimed to be able to see things with a blindfold on but under his controlled setting their ability didn't work.

Some with spiritual abilities are told not to do them for "show" or to prove the ability to others or they will lose the ability.

>>18056471
>>18056537
>>18056556

How are these comments relevant to this thread?
>>
>>18056591
Because I need to be faceraped.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: Dream.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dream.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>18056334
1) The information is intimated to them.
2) The information is intimated in several ways, using multiple senses.
3) The information is intimated by everyone who knows what the card's value is, and reflected through those who don't know, but are conscious vessels, able to reflect information.
4) The third eye is the organ in the brain that facilitates this extrasensory perception, which is to say that it causes your senses, to be come extra perceptive in terms of having information intimated to you.

If you run a rigorous, physical experiment to check if information is being intimated to the person with the blind fold, you will discover that yes. This is the case.

If you run a rigorous, physical experiment, to check if the person's third eye is allowing them to have extra sensory perception, you will find that yes. This is the case.

"Is it psychic, or is it science?"

That is correct.

"But which ONE is it?"

It is both. The third eye is not magic, and it is a sensory node in the brain, and it detects information, under the following principle;

Eyes detect changes in color
Ears detect changes in sound
The third eye detects changes in people

Savvy?
>>
>>18056581
And you're accessing 4Chan how?!
>>
File: 1373599279976.jpg (9KB, 299x312px) Image search: [Google]
1373599279976.jpg
9KB, 299x312px
>>18056471
Did you watch the video?
>>
File: 1441638382628.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441638382628.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>18056615
>Magick is just science we don't understand
>>
Can't tell from the video whether cards are actually being shuffled. Could have them all laid out in order and have the routine memorized. No reason to assume that this is anything other than trickery given the lack of controls.
>>
>>18056537
Are you self aware at all? Do you ever read what you write and think "Jesus, what's wrong with me?"
>>
>>18056334

>first video

fucking retarded and downvoted

look when he shuffles the card he alwys get the top card in place because the kid has memoriesed which cards he should say
>>
>>18056334
False shuffle
>>
>>18056334

As an abuse victim this kind of rigged garbage is a slap in the face...

...you can see all that and yet there are still people who's lives get ruined on a daily basis?

I hope for their petty souls that they don't have any psychic abilities and "nana" is simply the obvious rat she is... what a heavy burden to bear!
>>
>>18056883
>>18056887

what about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWxWA3LYupQ
>>
Another video of him guessing colors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrnnLKsgw0k
>>
>>18057050
In this one there are numbers on the balls.

He memorised the order the father intended to show him. When he picked them out, he felt the number on the ball and was able to tell what colour it was. (Notice how he knows it's yellow before he even looks with his ""third eye"")

>>18057034
His responses seem very scripted, so it's probably memory or something on the inside of the "blindfold".
>>
>>18057066

He has no reason to lie.

You can see his many tricks on skateboards and having extrasensory perception that even the pros can't do on his instagram and other youtube videos.

https://www.instagram.com/trinitylewis211/
https://www.youtube.com/user/trinitylewis/videos
>>
>>18056706
>gif

hahahaha
>>
>>18057412
>He has no reason to lie.

for a little bit of fame and recognition this could give him, yes he does.
>>
>>18056615
I love the way you think
>>
>>18056429

This.
It's hard at the beginning but it gives you rewards.
>>
>>18056537
>oh no! some people called me out for my faggotry!
>u...uh...
>irony! it was irony u guize :))
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.