[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Returning Threefold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (39KB, 1067x796px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 1067x796px
I'm not a witch or practicing but I've come into contact with a coven and have in fact have been having weird stuff happening around and near me. Ive been told I'm a latent unawakened witch but I don't mean harm so I must be one of those white witches. I want to send everything back threefold to teach a lesson for messing with me. Any advice? Also, anyone familiar with this phrase, "The blood of the coven is stronger than the water of the womb"? This was sent to me in a anonymous message. Wtf!?
>>
>>18056261
The jizz inside your cunt is stronger than the blood of the coven
>>
>>18056292
May whoever you fall in love cheat on you for your foolish commentary. Something tells me they're most likely already cheating on you for such an ugly personality, or you're not in a relationship. Move aside...
>>
>>18056303
I'm on 4chan, you haven't told me anything that I don't know. So, what else can you tell about me? I'm all ears!
Also:
The jizz inside your ass is stronger than the jizz inside your cunt
>>
>>18056313
Please bore someone else with the jizz in your ass. Kek
>>
>>18056320
>Kek
Really? I sense too much /pol/ in you!

My words in this post are far much stronger than the jizz inside your ass.
>>
>>18056330
KekLolLmfao (x3)
*Eagerly awaiting some actual intelligence other than this fools obsessions with /pol/es and jizz in thou's trolling holes commentary*
Please continue to amuse me... Cause we all know you're going to troll. May you start to look like one too, if you already aren't.
>>
>>18056348
My thoughts are stronger than the words in my post.
Also, do you realize that the law of three applies to you as well?
>>
>>18056364
I am not the one who sent them as I've already experienced what's been happening, therefore, the laws of three apply to the casters. I however am making sure they get what they send out back thrice asap. Now, please go not make sense somewhere else as your personality is getting more hideous by each trolling post. I'm looking for something more concrete and advice not stupidity. Thanks! :)
>>
>>18056382
>I'm looking for something more concrete and advice not stupidity.
And you search for that on /x/? You surely are delusional.

Reality is ultimately stronger than my thoughts and words.
>>
Since this a threefold thread send what he's sending you back to him.
>>
>>18056397
I would rather end up having a threesome, actually.
>>
File: 1471931789805.jpg (637KB, 1200x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1471931789805.jpg
637KB, 1200x1467px
>>18056261
Its just a reverse on blood is thicker than water. Meaning the coven is your true family and your biofam ain't shit. Fuck that though. Don't be a sheep op. Go do some shrooms and learn how to ritual. Fuck cults.
>>
>>18056261
OMG It's a quote from American Horror Story
Kekd
>>
File: anon_delivers.jpg (96KB, 749x770px) Image search: [Google]
anon_delivers.jpg
96KB, 749x770px
>>18056382
Here's your advice >>18056414 . Go and do it!!!
>>
>>18056414
Thnx. I understand it's a take on that blood/thicker phrase, but I'm interested if it's a phrase pertaining to a known group or if it's just possible rewording by an unknown group. Basically, I'm trying to pinpoint or learn where this specific phrase is coming from. The reason why I was told I was an "unawakened witch" is because things happen around me and energy tends to coarse through me when I start thinking like this...
>>
File: celtic.jpg (7KB, 345x146px) Image search: [Google]
celtic.jpg
7KB, 345x146px
here is an ye olden story from ireland, called "A Queen's Country Witch"

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/yeats/fip/fip45.htm
>>
>>18056431
>things happen around me and energy tends to coarse through me when I start thinking like this...
So, you believe you're a special snowflake? Remember what I told you about reality?
>>
>>18056414
Thnx. I understand it's a take on that blood/thicker phrase, but I'm interested if it's a phrase pertaining to a known group or if it's just possible rewording by an unknown group. Basically, I'm trying to pinpoint or learn where this specific phrase is coming from. The reason why I was told I was an "unawakened witch" is because things happen around me and energy tends to coarse through me when I start thinking like this...>>18056447
The reality is, you are a failure. Shoo. Haha
>>
>>18056456
>The reality is, you are a failure.
You're not telling me anything I don't already know.
>Shoo. Haha
Are you OK, anon?

So, what are you going to do "to send everything back threefold to teach a lesson for messing with me" (Teach them (me too?) not to mess with you!!) ? Because I don't see how you can accomplish that feat.
>>
>>18056447
enough of this type of banter
>>
See, the thing I've learned about naturals and coarsing energies is that we sometimes can bypass the rituals and whatnots just by willing or thinking of what we want. Hence, that explains the weirdness when emotions or other variables are put into play. So if I think about this harassing fool getting visited by three "things" then most likely it could happen because I could be one of those who can bypass. Be wary fool.
>>
>>18056456
>>18056447
>>18056466
this is why occultists can never do anything right, because all of their escapades devolve into bullshittery... they are those of us quickly given over to even the easiest sins avoidable by a spiritually healthy person i'd say
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>18056496
ΒΆ Yee have heard, that it was saide by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill: and, Whosoever shall kill, shalbe in danger of the judgement.

22 But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause, shall be in danger of the Judgement: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Racha, shal be in danger of the counsell: but whosoever shall say, Thou foole, shalbe in danger of hell fire.

23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there remembrest that thy brother hath ought against thee:

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and goe thy way, first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

25 Agree with thine adversarie quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him: least at any time the adversarie deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

26 Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt by no meanes come out thence, till thou hast payd the uttermost farthing.
>>
>>18056507
So, why dost thou hinder me with murder? Are you suggesting such? I'm merely am sending what's sent to me back. Are you in a right state of mind? I see I'm attracting ill minded individuals, no wonder why the "natural gifts" bypass majority of you. Thanks to those of you who are helping and offering intelligence. :3
>>
>>18056530
i only give unto you the truth

i have made 4 comments in this thread... and this is all i have given to anybody in this thread... here they are:

>>18056507
>>18056499
>>18056493
>>18056445

i don't post this for my sake, but for the sake of y'all. peace be with you
>>
File: fucked_up_x.jpg (362KB, 709x2000px) Image search: [Google]
fucked_up_x.jpg
362KB, 709x2000px
>>18056530
>I see I'm attracting ill minded individuals
This board IS A BUNCH OF ILL MINDED INDIVIDUALS ( myself included, of course).
>no wonder why the "natural gifts" bypass majority of you
So, mental illness is called "natural gifts" now? My psychologist will be delighted to know tomorrow!
>Thanks to those of you who are helping and offering intelligence.
Thanks to everyone who supports your delusion? Well, at least you're grateful. Crazy but polite, I like that!
Aaaannnnd I'm waiting for your reply about the little (forgotten maybe?) issue of returning threefold all the evil that you have endured. Sorry for not being helpful and intelligent, I'm really dumb. And I know it! Do I get a gold star for being a good boy?
Oh, and look at pic related and you'll understand in a glance what /x/ is about!
>>
>>18056661
epic lulz, anon
>>
>>18056661
that's strange, i wonder why this post got a 666 in the number???
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.