[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/phg/ - Paranormal Healing General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: gdr35364ttez.jpg (246KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gdr35364ttez.jpg
246KB, 750x1000px
Welcome to the Paranormal Healing General!

In this thread you can ask and / or give distant healings from / to each others!

Every style is welcome: Reiki, Quantum Touch, pranic healing, Taoist techniques, etc...

RULES:
>no fights
>be nice
>aggressive religious and fedora tipping posts will be ignored

inb4 "why is this thread on /x/":

/x/ is the paranormal board of 4chan.

>paranormal (ˌpærəˈnɔːməl)

>adj
>1. (Psychology) beyond normal explanation
>2. (Alternative Belief Systems) beyond normal explanation

>n
>3. (Psychology) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally
>4. (Alternative Belief Systems) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally

P.S.: I'm a Quantum Touch practitioner and an ex-Reiki user.

If you want a distant healing session, you can ask me anytime!
>>
File: ge4635235tw.jpg (189KB, 1169x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ge4635235tw.jpg
189KB, 1169x1500px
>>18056236
>About Quantum Touch

They have their own Youtube channel with a lot of interesting videos, so you can check this thing out if you want.

>How to ask for healing?

Just post a request, that's enough.
I don't need your name, address or whatever - your post is a perfect focal point.

>How does this healing work?

Everything vibrates, resonates - even your body.
When I "heal" you, I focus my positive attention to you (kinda), so your body can heal itself quicker.

But there are many healing methods, QT is just one of them.
Anyone can heal Anons in this thread - Reiki or Qi Gong practitioners, etc...

Any help would be much appreciated!
>>
File: hrdz463453.jpg (151KB, 646x1214px) Image search: [Google]
hrdz463453.jpg
151KB, 646x1214px
>>18056236
>>18056239
A few tutorials:

>Neiye, a Taoist meditation:
http://thedaobums.com/topic/843-neiye/

>Reiki self-attunement (not a traditional method, but it worked for me):
http://ajitupadhyay.tripod.com/reiki/self_attunement.htm

>Quantum Touch Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuantumTouch/videos
>>
File: fhdst43563.jpg (134KB, 972x1253px) Image search: [Google]
fhdst43563.jpg
134KB, 972x1253px
>>18056236
>>18056239
>>18056242
About Unconditional Love:

I believe there's a level of reality that connects us all - everyone and everything, from the most complicated living beings to the simplest and smallest grain of sand.

I call this (Unconditional) Love.
But there are so many names of this "something": God, Tao, and maybe there are scientific theories about it, too.

Some Anons said that I shouldn't call it Love, because this can cause misunderstandings, and while they're absolutely right, I thought it's a good idea to tell You about this belief.

Also the technique I use (Quantum Touch) experiments with this "emotion" that we call love and they found it easy to help other people's self-healing with a focused positive intent.

Anyway: I won't call it Love, but I think... well, I think it IS Love. :P
I believe mankind is special, because we understand the inter-connectedness of this world and when we feel whole, happy and healthy we, in fact, feel this Love; it empowers us.
>>
File: lampstands.jpg (53KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
lampstands.jpg
53KB, 600x450px
¶ Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devill, blinde, and dumbe: and hee healed him, insomuch that the blinde and dumbe both spake and saw.

23 And all the people were amazed, and said, Is this the sonne of David?

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doeth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdome divided against it selfe, is brought to desolation: and every citie or house divided against it selfe, shall not stand.

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himselfe; how shall then his kingdome stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom doe your children cast them out? Therefore they shall be your Judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdome of God is come unto you.

29 Or else, how can one enter into a strong mans house, & spoile his goods, except hee first binde the strong man, and then he will spoile his house.

30 He that is not with me, is against me: and hee that gathereth not with me, scattereth abroad.
>>
>>18056371
(Gospel of Matthew, Ch. 12 - KJV 1611)
>>
really cool thread!
>>
>>18056236
Dealing with the aftershock of abusive relationships; physical, mental, verbal, emotional, sexually abusive. Having an adored one commit suicide after back-to-back abusive relationships has left me hollowed out feeling and helpless at times. I am a light bringer but I have never been so dim. :'(
>>
File: fdger6453375.jpg (207KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
fdger6453375.jpg
207KB, 1000x800px
>>18056371
>>18056381

Wise words.

Also:
>"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." (1 John 4:8)

I've always loved this quote.
Love is definitely a "thing", it's an unconscious bond between humans (see this >>18056244).
So, in a way, God is in every one of us.

>>18056387
Glad to hear that. :P

>>18056400
You're the first on my list, then.
I'll send as much energy as I can!
>>
File: Jesuscross.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Jesuscross.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>18056400

>Εν αρχῇ ῆν ὁ λογος
>kαι ὁ λογος ῆν προς τον θεόν
>kαι θεός ῆν ὁ λογος.
>οὑτος ῆν εν αρχῇ προς τον θεόν.

I will pray for you, by the incensive power of the living God. (I speak boldly, only because what I say is true.) Prayer alone, can rock the world and accomplish miraculous things.

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/john-asv.html
>>
>>18056236
Pls go and stay go
Theres nothing paranormal about this
>>
I have been healed several times from deaths door and God uses me as a vessel sometimes to heal people, so I pray that God will heal every sick person reading this message, in Jesus' name. The only thing I ask is, when it comes to pass, and it will, please give God the glory, and Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18056236
Ok so. As of late I've become more aware and in tune spiritually.

I've become hard set pagan, so on so forth, I've been looking into and using crystals, oils, meditation and the like.

I just recently had a friend tell me, who I believe and trust, in which I also had confirmation from other people about this, that my aura colors, are Dark Blue and Green.

The dark blue I believe, as I do have a tendency to want to take and have control.

But the thing I'm interested in, is my green aura. Green meaning I'm a natural healer.

As of late I've been learning and practically using my energy. See

I can heal or of course send my energy over long distance or however far it may be. But I've always been more potent with being able to heal through physical touch.

Whenever I do heal, I put my hands over the area I'm choosing to heal, and almost try to go into a state of meditation, my focus and intent go to using or being able to feel my energy.

And I know it works and I'm doing so because my back and arms tingle.

Now how do I expand on this, what research or material or training or anything can I do to expand on this and get better at it or be able to understand it better? And under what classification of a healer would I be?
>>
>>18056239
Guess I'm really desperate but here it goes. I've been dealing with this stomach disease my entire life and it's getting significantly worse. The symptoms are ruining my quality of life and I'm having to take more medication now than ever. The doctor says there's no forseeable cure only treatment. If there was a way to lessen the symptoms if not cure it altogether that would be amazing. I'm agnostic and accepting of many ideas so no matter what your area of knowledge or ability is, please feel free to try to help if you can.
>>
>>18059426
I'm praying for God to heal your stomach in Jesus' name, and I'm asking God's Holy Spirit to cause the tissues that are diseased to regenerate, by the same resurrection power that rose Jesus from the dead.

God is telling me you suffer from a great deal of anxiety. He also tells me that your anxiety is lying to you, you're going to be okay. When your healing manifests, please go to a pastor, preferably a Charismatic or Foursquare denomination, and tell him. Give God the glory, this will make it "stick."
>>
Can some heal my dads lungs and moms heart.
>>
File: Herb Lore.jpg (340KB, 800x2569px) Image search: [Google]
Herb Lore.jpg
340KB, 800x2569px
>>
>>18056236
Heal me baby
>>
>>18060758
But any I can get stoned off of?
>>
Is it possible to forcibly heal somebody?
>>
As of late my mother has been having horrific migraines and problems with arthritis if possible can you try to heal her
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.