[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What keeps us from knowing and why is it everyone around us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15

File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
What keeps us from knowing and why is it everyone around us?
>>
>>18055685
you're your own jailer. It's not them its you
>>
File: bruh.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>18055695
What happens to us once we grow up though?
Hormones aka chemical reactions in our body?
Society around us?
>>
>>18055685
There's nothing to know, that's why
>>
>>18055695
You've always been a liar, the divine hides inside me
Get thee behind me Maya
>>
>>18055685
>What keeps us from knowing
Reality is chaos. The reason why you think there should be an order to knowledge, like it being knowable, is because you've grown up in a reprogrammed part of reality that is designed to teach humans about order. There is no such order in nature, and any set of rules that tries to inflict order on nature to harvest knowledge will have holes.
>why is it everyone around us
Anyone has the opportunity to reprogram reality by adding or removing information to the system. The people that you blame are just not very good programmers.
>>
File: dis.jpg (55KB, 500x866px) Image search: [Google]
dis.jpg
55KB, 500x866px
>>18055726
>>
>>18055749
That shit literally means nothing
>>
>>18055749
The top picture is a better example of chaos. Bottom order
>>
>>18055761
But it's sticks with the leaves removed. GET IT? If there was no god, then there would be no leaves on sticks
>>
>>18055762
If you don't see the branch it doesn't exist
>>
>>18055765
GET IT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE GOD? MAN, WHAT A ZINGER
>>
>>18055772
non-prophet organizations need to get off my /x/
>>
>>18055760
nothing means anything.

everything is nothing/

>>18055761
*woosh*

>>18055762
god=the universe= the self= YOU
>>
>>18055776
>>18055762
you=nothing=everything=god=...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX0ywY_rVpc
>>
>>18055762
If I were a mirror
I'd look right deep inside myself
And if things were much clearer
I'd see a brighter day
And if you were my lover
I'd wrap your locks around my wrists
And shake beneath the shudders
That turn to black your faith

For you know that life is neverending
Sometimes the miles seem to long to try
I've got a love
She is my anchor
She held me down
And saved my soul
So take the blood, and hate, and anger
And let it go
>>
>>18055772
That's what I been saying this whole time
>>
>>18055685
Our own ego. Ofton we believe things purely on feeling. It is impossible for us to innately recognize truth as we will ofton believe a lie that makes us feel good or eases our fears.

Ego and pride will stop you from seeing a truth if that truth is somehow offensive to you. Watch a flet earthers videos for a few hours and this is very much apparent.
>>
420 enlightened blaZe it
>>
>>18057382

look at mah fractal juniverse xD
>>
>>18055749
>>18055760
>>18055761

You're all wrong.

Chaos is Top. Control is Bottom, and Order is my picture.
>>
>>18055781
my nigga
>>
File: The First War.jpg (123KB, 460x268px) Image search: [Google]
The First War.jpg
123KB, 460x268px
My perspective is this.

Humanity has never had control over it's destiny.
This is tinfoily, but this whole board is worse than me so whatever.

I believe that the Gods Moloch and YHWH are the determining fate of this planet, either we enter the realms of the banished which is other worlds in this universe, or we enter the kingdom of Heaven, these two forces control our planet.

I believe humans are being trained to find out where we fit in on the Eternal Scale.

There was one God that rejected this notion and instead of letting us develop naturally, granted us their knowledge and science, and he was eternally punished for that, and was banished as an egregore that can only gain power through communal operations. He sometimes forms into a human aspect to try to launch humanity independently (Buddha, Horus, Christus, Krishna, Old Free Masonic Revolutions, Thomas Jefferson, Adolf Hitler). He's hypocritical in his stances because his major goal is common cause and human independence. But he's losing that battle vigorously.

My belief is this. Moloch is winning this world, and YHWH is pissed.
Just like that, we have entered the 72 realms of Moloch.

I'll give more information if asked, but again... tinfoilly.
>>
File: 1469748273007s.jpg (4KB, 117x124px) Image search: [Google]
1469748273007s.jpg
4KB, 117x124px
>>18055711
are you referring to puberty?
>once we grow up
>present tense

I HOPE YOU GET CLIPPED BY A TRUCK
>>
File: 1469297393408.jpg (332KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1469297393408.jpg
332KB, 1125x1500px
>>18057540
Nothing is too tinfoil-y to at least listen to and think about. Please, mane, continue.
>>
>>18057540
Then we must wrap up some more foil, proceed to continue.
>>
File: Ohm.jpg (57KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ohm.jpg
57KB, 480x480px
This is an order / chaos thread?

Order is about knowing the future, before it happens. This is difficult, because people who make choices for themselves "muddy the waters" and make forecasting techniques have less efficacy. So the game is to create a population that's intelligent and energetic enough to work and maintain a networked forecasting (scheduling) system, but simple enough so that the forecasting system can include the workers who maintain it.

Chaos is just living in the moment. This is efficient, because you only need to focus on one reality at a time--this one--and not what *could* happen if condition a is true, and b is true, or if a is true, and b is false, or if a is false, and b is true, or if a is false and b is false... etc.

To use an example, in an animation studio, the producers would represent the mentality of order--they must schedule everything, and make sure that all of the talent gets the pieces they need in the right order. The Voice Actors need the key frames to time their lines right, the Artists need the storyboard and script to get a sense of the plot, and add draw Key Frames, and so on in this recursive situation called the economy.

On Earth right now, various factions are trying to go meta with the concept, and turn the entire population into paid actors essentially, whose days are increasingly scripted, by writers who are themselves within the forecasting system, and so on. They're trying to "solve" reality by putting it on an Ordered timetable. On the other direction are those who simply quit the system, and live more harmoniously with nature, taking what they need from the land when they need it, and giving back what they can when they have it. The model representation of Chaotic living.

All it is, is the way you handle time. How much do you have to know what you're going to do, before you do it?
>>
>>18057540

I'm an atheist with no doubts whatsoever outside of the basically mandatory Descartian "we can never know anything" garbage, but I'm genuinely interested to hear more about your beliefs and ideas.

I'll probably sound like a euphoric twat by saying this but your relatively short post is more interesting and fascinating than the Bible or the Quran ever were to me.
>>
>>18057616

The more you know about the future, the freer you are to do something else.
>>
File: zeus.jpg (228KB, 2598x3366px) Image search: [Google]
zeus.jpg
228KB, 2598x3366px
>>18057558
Alright, I'll hit heavy with a tiny "coincidence".
The Mediterranean is where we can find the earliest signs of civilization. But Sumer is only 7000-6000 years old.

Let's ignore this fact. We're going by the fundamental ideas that there has been one Pantheon translated and originated from a First World Civilization.

Let's zoom to 1000 BC - 300 BC.

Israel was fighting the sea-faring Philistines and held them off on the basis that the Philistines were pushing the Canaanite God, Moloch on the other tribes. Moloch to Carthage was Ba'alam Harduum, or translates to Ba'al in Babylon.

The Mediteranean regions of Italia and Greece had a fundemental idea that gods that possesed familiar elements always had the same backstory, and most of the time they were right.

This seems to make Moloch our prime suspect that the Phoenecian - Philistines were under the same theology.
However they were morally inferior because they were civilizations based on ritual and debauchery, and human sacrifice. 3 Things YHWH was against

During 900 BC, Greece's Priests had solidified the fact that Chronus (Moloch to them) was a Titan (Demon in our terms) after he attempted to destroy Zeus.
The Romans didn't directly follow this origin but during the Punic Wars, they were forced to start using propaganda against Carthage because they had almost all of the mediteranean under their control. They're tactics were based on pure rapige, violent tension, and torment. They had no honor in fighting, while the foundations of all the countries and city-states that rose up against Tyre (the Tyrant King that ruled Italia and Greece) were based on justice, honor, and cleanliness. These were demands of Jupiter / Zeus / YHWH, as well as the Gods of the Underworld who in most cases imprisoned Moloch in lore. (Chronos' corpse was sent to Tarturas and imprisoned by Hades so they couldn't revive him, and Beezelbub was cast out of heaven in Judeac lore and blocked by a wall of fire by Gabriel, angel death
>>
File: David.jpg (187KB, 561x777px) Image search: [Google]
David.jpg
187KB, 561x777px
>>18057682
Continuing.

My point was while the Phoenecian backed Philistines (or possibly Philistine is Phoenician either way) were fighting the Israelis, they were also fighting the Romans and Athens because of their army. They also had a advanced technology to an architect, as well as one "believed to commune with demonic entities", Archimedes backing their war.

Rome, patron of Jupiter, as well as Athens, Patron of Zeus, were holding their ideals tight, and launched their final invasion against Carthage. 200 Years before this point, the Israeli King David had pushed the Philistines into the Sea, and outlawed the worship of Ba'al under his divine belief that YHWH was directly contacting him through his dreams.

With the Fall of Carthage, the only pantheon that had Ba'al or similar was Persia even though at this time they were only beginning Zoroastrianism, which supported debauchery who had invaded from the East.

Israel who had only one God, YHWH, had lost to Persia, and the sorcerors of Solomon were forced to open up the Pantheon to Persia.

Anyways, I'm going to explain a cycle soon enough.
>>
>>18057706
I assume you're aware of the symbolisms of the Gods, so I'll continue.

We cycle through factions of Moloch and YHWH.
Moloch always has a bull or creature with horns representing his nations (Phoenicia, Canaan, Persia) while YHWH, who didn't permit idol worship in Israel, was compared to an Eagle (Rome, Macedonia, Egypt)

Instead of nations being based on tradition, cultures leak influence.
We see the end of Rome ends with it being in it's most liberal state.
We see the end of Greece in it's decadence.
The welcoming of Gods like Pan, and even the return of Ba'al. Is always prevalent in the end. However these societies cannot outlast against civilizations based on tradition and Zeus' / YHWH laws.

The Crucifix Christians use can be directly compared to the symbol of the original Pantheon.
For example Hades had a crucifix as well as Pluto. Zeus has this symbolism too. But so does Saturn (Moloch)

The original symbolism of Christianity was based of the Church of Peter.
We see today that the Crucifix is basically free for all, because it represents no one.

But even with heavily Christian nations in place, the nations that fail are the ones that don't worship YHWH directly.

Martin Luther saw this, and noticed the corruption in the Church. They weren't following the rules endeared by them. So he left and challenged them by demanding that everyone openly read the Bible so they couldn't hide information from the public.
He's also notable for his questioning of the Crucifix, the ritualistic and idoltry behavior of priests.
He stated that he believed that worshiping Mary wasn't the worship of Mary at all, even though it shouldn't be allowed in the first place. He believed that they were transfering it to another God (Rhea-Minerva, wife of Moloch).
He also was against Jews (at the time the Khazari Talmud that was basically the idea of utilizing Moloch's lifestyles on the rest of humanity so that they fail.)
>>
>>18057682
>>18057706

Very intriguing stuff. Still listenin'.
>>
File: ayylmao3.jpg (26KB, 680x651px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao3.jpg
26KB, 680x651px
>>18057648
It's theory. I believe everything in the Universe is physical. I just believe that there are things beyond are perceptions or various knowledges to explain phenomenon like this.

Either way this theory doesn't matter. The posistions are either the entities of Hell and Heaven are two warring space factions, Space Factions vs Alternate Universe, or two warring alternate universe that recruit sentient beings by the means of their morality and lifestyles.

Or it could be that an elite family who actually believes in this garbage keeps getting control of countries, however Judeo-Christian / Zeudic laws are so instilled in cultures that they reject their pushes.

I can't explain what this is? It's simply observations and I'm making a hypothetical that's listed out.

Right now, Moloch is winning because it is absolutely obvious that the way of life we are in is directly supporting him. As well as Minerva (Rhea) being a God that benefits the Wealthy.(Mass Abortions aid Child Sacrifice, Sexual Liberation is a grant of fertitlity, making an entire civilization based on Greed)

Moloch's realms don't care about order, it just wants numbers.
>>
>>18057540
what are you talking about, Horus/ Christ/ krishna(the same diety) is not the same diety as lucifer/set/molach/promethus
>>
File: purple.jpg (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
purple.jpg
97KB, 500x500px
>>18057748
>>18057735

So let's continue.

Let's skip a few stages to the modern era.

We are living in a world based purely on Liberalism and Base Debauchery.
We defeated the major push for Judeo-Christian principals which was Nazi Germany, and our wealthy European elite are Jews and the Irish. Which both of the elite groups worship either Moloch or Minerva. Or in unison, as lore states they were married.

So what's left for YHWH?
Russia of course.

The reason why Putin is so tense on this issue is either he understands this basis, and wants to divert Revelations (Damascus will fall), he's aware of the Elite's plan for global servitude to a Moloch Cult, and he realizes that he is the only wall between the end of their goals.
It's why he's so defiant against Clinton.
In truth even if Trump wins he may continue harassing Eastern Europe, but the Elite's empire will be stunted for the next 30 years.

Again, this is theory.

But YHWH has one more army that nobody really cares to consider.

ISIS
>but their almost defeated.
They're a rampaging horde of Zealot Fanatics that when the West loses it's influence..
Revelations 9 17 - 19
17 The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. 18 A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths. 19 The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.

>ha, the bible, now i'm done. crazy christian

I may be tinfoil, but it's not like that. My idea is simply that Revelations isn't a Jesus related thing. It's a prophecy granted to the best means of translation down the road. Whatever entity left it there didn't care which religion or beliefs was left there, it's simply there to leave this message to future.
>>
File: Neo-Theologic.png (21KB, 1171x717px) Image search: [Google]
Neo-Theologic.png
21KB, 1171x717px
>>18057781
Chronos is Moloch. Prometheus is Lucifer who became a partial egregore and is trapped in human flesh for eternity.
>>
File: brown pill.png (229KB, 407x796px) Image search: [Google]
brown pill.png
229KB, 407x796px
>>18057785
>>18057804

I've been saying this for years, glad there's others who see this connection.

But in truth the only way you're going to survive the coming end days is to simply declare no loyalty and avoid humanity. Entirely.
When Damascus falls, I will enter the forests and live off the earth. If all goes well Gaia will grant me fortune, a woman and a family while Jehovah comes to this planet with his legion of angels to wipe out Ba'al and halt his rush through the stars.
>>
>>18057781
Wrong.

Lucifer is relative to Prometheus.
Prometheus is a light bringer, cast out after Chronus fell, then he gave technology to humans who were still young.

Whether he's hell bent on revenge, or he sincerely believes humanity must be independent, that's whatever.

I believe time is set in place.
>>
>>18057844
>>18057804
So just to be clear, Satan/Saturn/Kronos/Baal/Set is different from lucifer/prometheus/christ?
>>
>>18057751

Thanks for the elaboration. Though, just an FYI, mentioning the Minerva thing is apparently a good way to get banned and your post deleted. For some reason the mods get trigger happy over that, and especially where current politicians are concerned. Mainly Hillary Clinton. I may end up banned just for warning you, but whatever.
>>
>>18057870
Yes. In lore, Saturn is Chronos, and Prometheus was one of the Original Titans. Chronos had a son who was Zeus and many other Children, and he went mad and started to consume them.

Zeus was forced to end his father, and through him in the pits of Tarturus. But Prometheus aided in the fall of Chronus by helping Zeus, Poseidon and Hades.

However with the exception Prometheus, Zeus went out to kill the other Titans that had aided Chronos or still served him.

Prometheus was not on board and decided to grant humans fire, or access to technology.

Zeus angered by this imprisoned Prometheus for his betrayal and was either going to destroy the humans. However his wife convinced Zeus to show mercy and grant them a chance to follow this new Pantheon.

So he showed mercy but they were banished from entering Olympus. (Exit Eden)

Prometheus was tortured for years, bound to a rock in Tarterus. But his influence, in lore, just like Cronos reached out to humans.

Like how they believed Chronos corrupted Tyre (Cruel Dictator of Italia and Greece), Prometheus would do anything to strike at a power settlement and establishment until humans had control of their destiny.

Take it as you will, whether he's the good guy or the bad guy, I intend to let an unbound time and the Natural process to be the decider of the Universe
>>
>>18057898
I screencap these threads. I'm usually banned. Neo-Theologicon is a good way to trigger shills.
>>
The only thing that keeps you from knowing everything, is the desire to know that which is not relevant.

If you empty your mind, remember nothing, and simply understand reality as it is around you, answering questions in the moment by solving them in that moment, you will appear to others to know everything.

>Yet you will retain nothing.

It's all about relevance. If you simply understand what it is you need to know for what's relevant to your life, and focus on that, you will be as knowing as a consciousness can get.

>I do like daydreaming about things I never do, though.
>>
>>18057908
Humans sate for knowledge will never be quenched. We are curious creatures by nature.
>>
>>18057904

I appreciate that you do that anon. Honestly I don't personally go in for anything involving gods or secret government religions/cults or anything involving the supernatural, really, but it is bizarre and interesting to watch what the mods seem to keep a sharp eye out for.
>>
File: fixedtree.gif (163KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
fixedtree.gif
163KB, 400x292px
>>18057656
The only way to predict the future is to be part of the cycle that causes it. If it didn't happen, then you didn't predict the future, now did you?

The only way to be part of the cycle that causes the future, is surrender your freedom of choosing that future. If you're able to not choose that future, then you're not really a part of the cycle that causes it, now are you?

Order and Chaos are not binary values. They are more like opposite poles, on a broad spectrum that winds all around our Earth. Of course there's a middle. Neither side can ever agree where it is, but it's in there.

More importantly, if you are capable of capable of knowing the future, but choosing at the moment it arrives to pursue it or not, then you're not a reliable person. Others can't count on you. This categorically puts you on the side of Chaos. Those who fully commit to their plans get to see farthest, because they are most attractive to those who make them part of a larger plan.

It's just a mathematical truth. The more choices you have to account for, the longer it takes to predict your future. The longer it takes for others to predict when you'll finish predicting your future. And the easiest way to put people into a networked forecasting (scheduling) system is to limit their choices. Limit their freedom.
>>
>>18057804
Wait, isn't Heket, kek?
>>
>>18057943
Yes.

An Egregore djinn that serves those who are loyal to him, and causes discord wherever his power is summoned.
He's a neutral power because in most cases that people can relate to his influence (Nero) he's a cleanser and brings a new path forward.

People that actually practice worship of him in their basements are generally neutral to, because discordians don't care where things go, or they care and they will take advantage of it when Heket falls back in his slumber.
>>
>>18057844
What is so significant about the fall of damascus?
>>
>>18058545
Beginning of the last war.
>>
>>18057540

>Humanity has never had control over it's destiny.

I used to be able to.

I could literally choose the outcome of whatever scenario I was in.

Basically, in my mind's eye I would have a full 3d representation of everything going on. I could see all consequences of all possibilities, and collapse on one.

But now, it's like there's just a black shroud.
>>
>>18057785
Have you ever given thought to how Oriental theology ties into this?
>>
>>18059570
Hindus have similar theology and anti-theology but if we go to there spectrum, they did succumb to Moloch in the end.

But East Asians don't use Gods.
If I'm correct on the basis of Buddha being Lucifer, then they eliminated the use for Gods
>>
>>18059969
Buddha was not Lucifer.
>>
>>18055685
Yet those people are part of you.
So really, it's still you that's holding you back.

Break free of this illusion.
>>
>>18057540
moloch, baal, isis, haman worship is all lucifer you ingorant shit you fucking need jesus bad
>>
>>18057382
God can roll a fractal infini-joint that never runs out, isn't that fucking rad?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.