[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question about my dreams. Lately I've been having incredibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1468154481066.jpg (150KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468154481066.jpg
150KB, 900x900px
Question about my dreams.
Lately I've been having incredibly realistic dreams. Not realistic like dreams about my day, but realistic as in I remember everything about them and am conscious that I'm formulating thoughts the entire time. The best way to describe it is like I'm in a VR version of real life, except I don't know it's VR (the matrix basically). The things in those dreams usually only vary slightly from real life, but they are still believable.
This happened for about a week and then stopped for 2. But this morning it happened again, and I actually woke up crying from memories I've never had. Very distinct and magical things were happening, but the entire time I was having flashbacks to stuff I never experienced in real life. Am I just getting worked up over absolutely nothing?

Only dream related picture I have
>>
My dreams are always like that as well.
Just a question, have you ever tried changing things in your dream? Enforcing your will on the 'reality'
I can do that to a limited amount, just, sometimes I can change things and sometimes I cant. But it comes with this feeling of mental exertion, like physically pushing against something with your mind that I have never been able to satisfactorily describe.
Are they always 'realistic' dreams? Like, following all the rules you would expect in your waking life or do they have elements of fantasy?
I often have incredibly detailed and indepth dreams that are very 'unrealistic' but they still feel completely real.
>>
>>18055678
SOrry for asking some questions you answered in your OP now that I read it again. I responded quickly as I was excited about someone else having these dreams naturally. The only similar experiences I've heard of were all from people specifically working to have lucid dreams
>>
>>18055684
Not trying at all to have lucid dreams and I can't change anything. No matter how hard I hope for stuff changing, it stays the same. They tend to follow all the rules of this reality except for last night. I could force air out of my hands and was using that combined with a weird bird contraption to fly around town.
The other magical aspect of that dream is that the bird contraption started off as a wooden bird the size of a baseball, but then a ton of white fledglings flew (yes, fledglings) came out of the trees and started stalking their wings off so I could put them on the wooden bird and actually fly with it. In the dream, I remembered that happening before, but in real life I don't ever recall seeing anything like that.
>>
>>18055652
It's a symptom of Schizophrenia
>>
>>18055704
>fledglings (yes, fledglings) came out of the trees and started shaking

That's what it's supposed to say.
>>
>>18055707
First poster
As I actually have Schizophrenia I dont know if I can respond to that
>>
>>18055751
It's something thats always frustrated me as I have had many 'paranormal' experiences.
But I don't know if any of them have actually been real or jsut symptoms of my condition
>>
Should OP get tested for schizophrenia then?
>>
>>18055773
Maybe. I went 22 years without getting diagnosed.
I'm on meds at the moment which stop my visual and auditory hallucinations but haven't changed my dreams.
>>
>>18055652

How to Use your dreams .

Ask yourself in Dreams .

What is holding me?
How to move forward?
Ask for anything, sex, knowlege ,power ,beauty.

Tings I highly recommend not to do in dreams

Ask for enligmentm (just don't )
go to the center of the universe
go to the end/border of the universe
>>
>>18055780
To be fair it only took that long because my mother was a yoga teacher and didn't believe in conventional medicine and I had to leave home before I could see a psychiatrist and stuff.
I had pretty severe symptoms, I just never told anyone about them because I was scared.
>>
>>18055707
Your telling me the ability to control your dreams is a mental disorder. I wasn't arear of this Mr shill I'll go to a psychiatrist and get them to fix that for me. After all couldn't have people controlling themselves now could we
>>
>>18055788

>Dur dur I can see tings others don't
>I am going to se the blind doctor becose I can see and the doctor is blind
>blind doctor tell me that seeing is bad .

Just don't. Is like going to /pol/ to ask if being a nigger is good, if you aren't killing and are able to talk and control the voices, you aren't crazy
Learn to use the visuals and the voices for your best.
>>
>>18055846
To be honest, yes, I miss it sometimes.
But overall, I've been functioning better since I've been on meds. I'm less parranoid and anxious because I dont constantly heard people talking about me.
I dont get vivid visions of brutally murdering or torturing people and I dont stay up all night terrified that my door is sneaking up on me.
I miss the creativity and the constant flow of ideas. I miss the way I could meditate and visualize incredibly easily and vividly. Even made a tulpa once for fun.
But I was also suicidal, had serious mood swings and as I mentioned. A lot of very fucked up intrusive thoughts.
Once I get to the point where I think I can control the bad stuff. I'll go off the meds.
>>
>>18055862
Just to clarify.
I couldn't control shit. Voices, visions, nothing.
And had serious anger management problems.
I was pretty fucking high risk. I needed the meds
>>
>>18055869
In the past being Schitzo might have made you a prophet.
Now it just gets you shot by a jumpy cop when you're trying to fight off something he cant see
>>
File: 1460603085381.png (141KB, 827x847px) Image search: [Google]
1460603085381.png
141KB, 827x847px
>>18045240
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.