[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1471928217740.jpg (133KB, 850x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1471928217740.jpg
133KB, 850x1194px
I have a serious question for you guys.
Three nights ago I was working on my car with my buddy. Behind my backyard is a bike trail that parallels a thing strip of woods. We heard a distinct “Help!” and walked halfway to my back fence got creeped out and turned around. As I turned around I heard a groan sound that cut off suddenly. We called the police and they found nothing. Regardless still creeped me out. That same night I fell asleep on the couch. My couch is set up to make a bracket or hard shaped “C”. I fell asleep on one end of the “C”. I woke up at 6am and couldn’t move. It felt like I was being restrained. I could only move my eyes and say on the other end of the couch parallel from me was a man standing behind it. He stood still and only was shown by his silhouette. The couch portion perpendicular to me had my girlfriend laying there dead, or half dead. Her blood had rested at the bottom of her body and had no color. She said something to me but I do not know what it was. The man just stood there and eventually he was gone and I could move. I would of tossed it aside as a dream but I never re-awoke and opened my eyes. Also the “dream” made my living EXACTLY as it was in reality. My water bottle on the table and everything. So it felt 100% real. I was scared and didn’t sleep.
>>
Tonight was the second incident. I was in the garage with all doors closed working on my engine. I head my girlfriend come outside and walk out on the drive way in front of the garage and then walk into the back yard. Our backyard is gravel/stone garden so its easy to hear the sound of footsteps. Later I asked why she came out there or if the dog was let out and she said no. She’s not the type to try to mess with me like that either so i Believe her on that. Also my house and garage are set up so the drive way runs from the street to the garage that sides diagonal and backwards from the house. So someone walking by or in the backyard would not be possible. Also I live in a richer/safer neighborhood so the chance of kids cutting through my backyard is rare, especially because it only goes to the bike trail or my neighbors houses on the sides of me. She knows of the “dream” and is easily scared herself. She is afraid of everything, for example she got afraid of the first scene of “Scary Movie”. Yes the comedy. We had to turn it off. So she’s not the type to play a scary prank because it would backfire and scare her honestly.

Between these two incidents I am creeped. I keep seeing the figure anywhere I look that is dark. Not actually seeing him, but my brain instantly adds the image of him in dark corners and such. My friend years ago went through a phase for a month of seeing a man every night and she could not move as well. No harm was done to her besides her being scared constantly. Has anyone experienced this or know what is? It is only the third night and I hope it doesn’t continue. Any advice would help please.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 300x168px
>>18055406
>rich/safer neighborhood
You mean white
>>
>>18055421
I tried to put it as broad as I could lol
>>
>>18055403
I had 2 incidents like the latter.
The first, I had a dream where I was in an unfamiliar basement, but in this dream I knew it was my friend's. We were all chilling out with blankets, and I was on my phone. The lights started flickering, and as I looked up, the lights blew out, one by one as they got closer to me. Then my friend's phone lit the room and illuminated his face, being the Grudge. I freak the fuck out, look at my phone and it's the Grudge as well, then I woke up in a huge stir, looked to my closet, saw something thrashing around and trying to move towards me as the infamous Grudge curdles filled my room. Freaking the fuck out, I threw my blanket over my head and started screaming (The Grudge has always been one of my worst fears), and the noise started dissipating, at which I slowly peeked out of my covers, threw the light on and cried for a few minutes at how fucked it was.
>>
>>18055552
The second incident, I hadn't even fallen asleep yet.
I normally zone out to white noise while I lay down, then turn it off when I get sleepy. Well, I started zoning out as per usual, so I turned it off, and I laid in bed for about 10 minutes, then I felt what I can only describe as needles puncturing my body, as what sounded like a million flies covering me took over the sound of my fan and a face popped up right in front of me, but was gone in an instant. I looked around, then down at my hands and there seemed to be some dark splotches on me, so I freaked out, jumped up for the light as the needle pinches worked it's way towards my eyes, and as soon as the light came on, it all disappeared, like nothing actually happened.
I looked into it extensively, and apparently it's some type of small disorder where your brain starts pumping out shit that isn't there when you start to get bored or something. I forget what it's even called or how it works.
>>
>>18055406
Well, what your friend is experiencing is the phenomenon known as sleep paralysis. Where you wake up mentally, but your body is still asleep and your brain hasn't exactly... Regained consciousness that you're awake, I guess?
Basically you should still be sleeping, as your body leaks a hormone that numbs as well as sort of "paralyzes" you, so you're not walking in your dream and jogging through the neighborhood in your underwear in real life. Or so you're not falling off of your bed, or at least to where you real life movement is stunted.
When this happens, you're essentially still "dreaming", despite "waking up".
Though, what you're experiencing may be something from the earlier post, where your brain just throws in hallucinations when you're bored or zoning out, or just tired.
I wouldn't read into it too much.
>>
>>18055552
The grudge is also my worst fear..
I'm scared when someone is talking about this film.
When i go in my kitchen at night, i'm scared as fuck.. i must have my phone because i feel like there's someone behind me..

sorry for my english, non native speaker
>>
>>18055421
>you mean white

>looks around my area
>white people as far as the eye can see
>all in trailers

Where's this White Money leprechaun supposed to be hiding?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.