[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memories and dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: worldsofwonder-672x372.jpg (81KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
worldsofwonder-672x372.jpg
81KB, 672x372px
My first memory is me being in a sink in a hospital or doctors office covered in blood and being washed while sitting the sink that is full of bloody water. This has always been my first memory my whole life. I described to my parents the apartment we lived in when I was born until just after my first birthday and they we surprised I remembered it so detailed and correctly. Always had sleep paralysis with intense shadow people encounters my whole life too many times to count. Dragged out of my bed and down hallways into other hellish worlds. Clock striking midnight and the big one walking down the hall into the room full of tall skinny ones and taking me away. I'm 25 now and when I was 23 I learned how to go from being in sleep paralysis to slipping out of my body into the dark abyss and could be in our reality and possibly interact and effect people. I would creating my own dream worlds... I didn't know what I was messing with and started getting headaches and I got scared and stopped doing it all together unless I go into sleep paralysis not on my own accord and then I have to take charge.... anyway I had to rant because it's nighttime and once again I'm afraid to try and sleep. Do with this what you want or let it 404... just needed o get it out there.
>>
>>18055296
can you teach me how to have an out of body experience?
>>
>>18055313
Honestly I learned it from /x/ it literally going into sleep paralysis and imagining leaving your body in some fashion. When your laying in bed and your starting to feel parts of you"spirt"-or whatever it is lift out of your body your can roll out of your body,float out or I found imagining a trap door opening up under me and I just slide right out of my body into the black dark empty place. It's like a mix between our world and whatever the fuck else is going on. I can feel things around me and stumble around and hear people and things but seriously nothing. Yo can stay there or imagine places and doing things and then start to lucid dream.
>>
>>18055313
I was super slip deprived during Christmas day. It was after AL the presents were opened and family was all doing the things. I aged down t take a nap a d then al, the sudden realized I was floating out of my body and was now on the sealing of the room. I freaked out and felt my spirt ot whatever fall back into my body.,I sat up and was like wtf and did more reserve about it and remembered what I read on x and other places when I found d out I was not alone with sleep paralysis. It took a little over a month of practice to be able to skip the vibration stage and slip right into the black place.
>>
File: 1471103229967.jpg (969KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1471103229967.jpg
969KB, 2048x1365px
I'm typing on a tablet and don't care to fix auto correct and spelling, grammar corrections. I'm just ranting to get this shit out anyway. If anyone was wondering...
>>
>>18055313
I had sleep paralysis, night terrors and VIVID dreams almost every night all of my life until I figured this stuff out. I tried so many doctors who didn't know how to help and medications only made it worse... so in some sweet way /x/ was what helped me not have it all the time. So Thanks goes out to all those threads years ago that made me not feel alone and so abnormal and scared.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.