[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep Web Horrors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Share the worst thing you've ever found on the deep web.
>>
I once watched a leafy video
>>
man door hand hook car door
>>
>>18055214
The fuck is that thing.
>>
I wanna see shredded infants and acid melted hookers. Get to it please.
>>
>>18055229
I once saw a copy of Donnie Darko on the deep webz. Probably the worst thing in there.
>>
>>18055224
Classic
>>
>>18055214
I accidentally liked a feminist video once
>>
>>18055214
i know this board is basically /b/ reloaded but you should still go there instead
>>
>>18055229
You can find links to the acid melted hookers via the Hidden Wiki
Way too fucking graphic stuff to repost here
>>
not allowed to post gore on here?
>>
>>18055214
Those deep web creepy pastas by people who never even went on the deep web and only know it by other shitty creepy pastas and memes and don't realize half of it is people trying to by edgy or bullshiting.
>>
File: Sonic Afterstory.jpg (24KB, 332x303px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Afterstory.jpg
24KB, 332x303px
>>18055624
>>
I found ur mums nudes m8
>>
>>18055214
A man with a severe addiction to krokadile.
The drug rots you from the inside out.
his blood and spit are decaying and bacterial.
>>
happy appy. only search for it if you have a proxy AND Tor. you have been warned.
>>
>>18055224
delete this
>>
>>18055224
thats to spoopy. your probably a damn skeleton posting shit that spoopy
>>
>>18055311
>Way too fucking graphic stuff to repost here

i doubt it. unless you mean on /x/, then just start a thread on /b/.
>>
>>18055222
Oh, shit! I'm sorry you had to see that, bro.
>>
I legit saw something that make me sick.

I came across some garbage ERP forum and figured I'd read it for shits and laughs haha you know just for a giggle haha but seriously it was disgusting, it was like 4 guys constantly erping a scenario where they shave the hair off each other and eat it. The same 4 guys for 3 years straight, every month, the entire month.

The internet was humanity's biggest mistake of all time.
>>
Deep web was great before the fucking FBI and CIA fascists pigs took over almost every page saying it was cp or terrorists, now it is a barren wasteland only surviving or a few scraps of forums, we have lost our freedom, those creepy pasta jokes barely existed before, in 2003 i remember it was the first time i came in contact with tor, i was studying computer science, and a few friends shared some links in the deep web it was mostly forums and crude websites with only pictures and huge texts, you would only find weird stuff if you really dig for it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.