[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holotropic Breathwork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: download (34).jpg (8KB, 179x179px) Image search: [Google]
download (34).jpg
8KB, 179x179px
Has anyone ever tried this does it work for you?
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (663KB, 1250x1772px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
663KB, 1250x1772px
>>18055039
I cut off my nose to spite my face. My breathing isn't well. I am not a good gauge.
>>
not sure or care what the hell holotropic breathwork is.

Breathing techniques are important for health and mental wellness.

No one can tell you what technique to use.
For me, I like to maintain constant fresh air in the lungs.

Breathe breathe in the air...
don't be afraid
to care...
>>
File: tumblr_lw99kszcRX1r5lij8o1_500.jpg (39KB, 462x549px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lw99kszcRX1r5lij8o1_500.jpg
39KB, 462x549px
>>18055060
Be afraid.
>>
>>18055065
please calm your vagine, m'laddy

*TIPS PENN*
>>
>>18055070
>>
>>18055039
I tried it like 10 or so times a few years back. I definitely had a change in consciousness but i had to stop because of my asthma. Fucking hate that shit. Gotta lug my fucking plastic lung around all the goddamnt time. But I might try again. Havent thought about this in a while.
>>
Got some weird replies
>>
>>18055060
That song will always put me at peace.
>>
>>18055083
Yeah you should try it, there isn't much information on it in the web sadly.
>>
File: 1471894474999.jpg (51KB, 383x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471894474999.jpg
51KB, 383x720px
>>18055098
I found it when I was researching into to psychedelics hardcore. Have you tried drug forums? Maybe you'll have luck there as well. What are your experiences? My vision began to ripple a lot and colors became unnaturally bright. This was accompanied by a very fuzzy /vibration feeling all over my body. Super weird. You got an y good sources?
>>
>>18055128
When I do it I get extremely light headed and sounds get wider. I will look on some drug forums like dmt nexus now to see if there is any more info.
>>
>>18055140
Sweet if you find anything let me know. I recently went through there "other psycoactives" section completely and I don't recall seeing it there. Think I saw something in the past on blue light.org or Shroomery. Idk I'll poke around in the mornin an holler if i find something in the evening
>>
It gets hard after a minute of intense breathing, like you really want to stop
>>
Wtf I just looked this up and it says you have to do it for like two hours.

Is there a faster way? And what does it feel like? Does it really feel like LSD?
>>
How dangerous is this shit to the brain? I'm sure shit happens if the brain doesn't get enough oxygen, why does no one talks about that?
>>
Is this shit a joke? 'Quick everyone, hyperventilate! It's just like LSD!'

All holotropic breathing is going to do is raise your blood pressure and cause you have low levels of CO2 and oxygen in your blood.

This creates a headrush feeling, dizziness, and tingling/numbness in your extremities. I could see this creating some visual effects and other shit as you're losing consciousness from intentionally suffocating yourself, particularly for people who are specifically looking for that. If you do it too long, you're going to pass out.

>>18056147
You are absolutely right in thinking this is probably bad for you, especially if you do it for extended periods of time.

It is creating the exact same response from your body as fucking huffing paint. I can assure you that it is nothing like LSD.
>>
>>18055128

Based bee's
Using the tao to raise themselfs up and us with them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWEEaH3QZoI

all you need is love!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
definitely be out in the open where no gasses can build up inside of an enclosed space

you can also try breathing from within a home-made faraday cage

...that is to say breathing in an area free of Electromagnetic Waves (EMF-free space or enclosed zone)
>>
>>18056343
>...that is to say breathing in an area free of Electromagnetic Waves (EMF-free space or enclosed zone)
...with a wavelength long compared to the holes in the cage. A Faraday cage won't do anything for gamma rays, for example.
>>
>>18056349
the thicker the more enclosed, then... if your objective is to black gamma rays from hitting your body, i'd say anon
>>
>>18056237
I've tried it recently, and it really seems like not ok.
Your body really doesn't like this shit it wants to stop it badly, so listen to it. Better learn some proper prana
>>
for good breathing, to sum it all up just breathe deep and very slow... literally as slow as you can possibly get the better

and also free from all external stimuli such as internet or TV, or traffic and stuff like that
>>
>>18056418
>>18056432
Exactly. Pranayama is the exact opposite of this garbage holotropic breathwork and works AGAINST the overbreathing that these 'breathwork practitioners' are trying to get people to do.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.