[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1309992933097.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1309992933097.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
Lets have a good old thread on Shadow People since I just saw one.

Share experiences, what vibe you got from them, what you think they are.
>>
To start, my most recent experience (happened minutes ago)
>went downstairs to get water
>passed the long dark hallway, it always gives me bad vibes so I always half expect to see something
>nothing
>enter kitchen, ambient light is on
>there's a wall halfway through it where the sink is, making it sort of two connected rooms
>as soon as I look torwards the fridge past the wall, see shadow person
>it's just standing there, about one foot taller than I am, velvety texture (not wispy)
>blacker than black
>It has no eyes but I felt like it was looking directly at me
>nope out of instinct
>as soon as I'm upstairs I get this weird urge to go back downstairs
>my mind now registered the shadow person's posture as tired/lonely? strong urge to go back to the kitchen
>I feel bad for noping out
>>
>>18054644
Poor shadow person. People always turn away and try to deny their existence with justification.

I hope he's okay.
>>
>>18054644
I actually feel bad for the shadow person, wtf.
>>
>>18054647
>>18054662
I hope so too.
I just went downstairs again, to get the water.
Shadow person wasn't there anymore, but I felt watched in a specific area. The air felt thick and heavy, too.
I don't know how to deal with these spoopy/worried feels.
>>
I feel like I'm in a /x/ Screenshot in the making. OP will be kill for trying to make friends with a shadow person.
>>
>>18054720
I hope you at least remembered to apologize to it. Even if you can't see it, if you feel it around you should apologize.
>>
>>18054617
I thought that /x/ had established a standard procedure for ghosts & shadow people that involved masturbation?
>>
>>18054829
When I went downstairs after it my gf went too to get a snack, but she's terrified of spoopy stuff. I'd have freaked her out if I talked out loud.

I hope I didn't fuck up. I thought about what I'd say, though. I mentally apologized for being scared, asked that it try to understand my reaction cause I'm just human.

You're gonna laugh at me for this but while I was thinking that, gf asked "why the hell are you looking at the pantry as if you hurt it's feelings?"
I was feeling watched from that spot.
>>
>>18054867
OP here, procedure is just for tentacle monsters and female cryptids as far as I know
I don't wanna scare Shadowbro more than it scared me
>>
>>18054904
The next time an African American breaks into your home just call the cops instead of posting on x about it
>>
>>18054617
tfw no shadow person gf
>>
File: SACRIFICE_BLACK_CREW_large.jpg (16KB, 480x404px) Image search: [Google]
SACRIFICE_BLACK_CREW_large.jpg
16KB, 480x404px
>>
I've only had one experience, and I don't even believe in the paranormal, this was before I knew there was a term for them or that other people have seen the same thing. I connected it in my brain with how the wraiths looked from the first lord of the rings

I was 11 home alone watching television and I either turned the tv off, went to a station that was black or something where I could see the reflection in the tv of my laying on the couch, and right past me there's a hallway and something was moving from the reflection, i thought a lamp falling or something, but this dark mass flew/glided into the hallway where my room was when no one could have been in the house. I had no feet, looked like it was made out of smoke, i did not see red eyes or anything, i don't remember if it had a hat, just looked like a dark cloaked figure in rags with like wisps of black smoke making up its silhouette. I told my parents when they got home but they of course didn't believe me. I'm a skeptic and still don't know what to make of the experience, probably explainable as just in my mind, a hallucination, etc but how come so many people report the same? maybe they're extra dimensional beings?
>>
I was taking a nap on the afternoon . I started to get some sort of sleep paralysis and then i felt drilling on my head it was super annoying then i saw this shadow man figure on top of me holding me down.It felt a bit malevolent. Im not sure what they are maybe just beings that belong in the astral realm. They can be good or bad or just annoying or curious? Idk
>>
>>18059264
It was a dream.
>>
>be a 3-year-old child
>your family have serious financial problems so you all live in grandmas commieblock
>wake up one night because you have to pee
>potty few steps from your bed (sleeping with older sister btw)
>while sitting you look at the corridor
>3 shadow figures, 2 males and one female
>Still remember that one man got hat and female had curly hair, both of them were talking with each other in my doors
>not really talking but hand motions
>2nd guy looks like he's waiting at the end of corridor, standing against the wall
>nothingspecial.jpg
>go back to bed

Started to be spooked by this stuff later, after bro(8-years-old) decided to tell me random spooks like "they can steal your soul etc.) Also my mom remember more stories that I told her when I was little.
>>
So i just saw a shadow person about 10 min ago and its tailing me... its not a large one, about 4 feet tall or so and seems more mischievous than anything, seen it 3 times now
>>
File: jne07.jpg (194KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
jne07.jpg
194KB, 600x706px
None of you are seeing anything real.

It's called "hyper vigilance", and your amygdala is filling in the blanks with a generic threat.

It's exactly what happens during sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18059437
Oh, and the rest of you are either crazy or RPing.
>>
>>18059264
Sleep paralysis episode, i get them almost every night. You'll get used to them after a while
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.