[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychokinesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: pp.png (191KB, 670x488px) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
191KB, 670x488px
New to 4chan, new to /x/ (yes new fag halp)
Is psychokinesis real? If yes, proves, help, how to get to it, how to use it, so on ooqwuoupqwe
>>
>>18053253
When suffering from psychosis I was able to use antiquity magic, in the form of opening locks with my mind. Basically you've got to get so drugged up you can warp reality.
>>
>>18053258
? u fukin with me?
if not like how can u warp reality?
antiquity magic?
>>
File: Monarch.jpg (82KB, 640x427px)
Monarch.jpg
82KB, 640x427px
>>18053258
This is why those kinds of psychics have handlers.

1) Become so drugged that you're ineffective as a person, but can warp probability values.

2) Have someone drive you around, and tell you what locks to unlock.

It's only magic if you don't understand the science behind it.
>>
>>18053268
anon was tripping balls and thought opening doors was some kind of magic

I've had nights like that back when I was young
>>
>>18053282
I know my handler. And you wouldn't believe it if I told you.
>>
>>18053289
No, the key was inside the door, a glass one, I specifically repeated a mantra in my mind and opened the door.
>>
>>18053289
FUK I WANNA BE GOD
BYT I DONT WANT TO DIE FROM OD!
>>
>>18053282
Have you seen pawn sacrifice. What if the chess wasn't being played on a board.
>>
>>18053301
They even dropped the digits in for you.
>>
>>18053253
Welcome to 4chan, I hope you enjoy you're stay.

You fucking nigger faggot cuck.
>>
>>18053282
>science
Your joking right? Not science.
>>
>>18053298
>protip: You are god but you only experience it on the singular level. Everyone is you and this is a fabrication of your imagination to provide interesting stimulation.
>>
>>18054583
Good for you,you read a book by Alan Watts
>>
>>18054595
I can't read
>>
>>18053253
tetsuoooo
>>
>>18054658
KANEDAAAAA
>>
>>18054666
kaoriiiii
>>
>>18053258
It's not really magic when you're on drugs you delusional roleplaying faggot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.