[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related, same kind of face with a grin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: ronmustacheblog.jpg (134KB, 930x654px) Image search: [Google]
ronmustacheblog.jpg
134KB, 930x654px
Well, when I was a kid, I often went to my grand-parents' house, with my mother. The house was in France right by a forest and a few abandoned fields, full of grass, right at the limit of the village (42.808542N, 1.256735E if you're curious, nothing special about the place.)
I was like, 7 or 8 years old, and I used to ride my little bicycle around the house, but I always felt weird when I was behind the house, on the forest side, without being able to explain it.
The weird thing is that one day, I was riding around the house, as usual, passing by my mother's parked car, and I saw a little man, INSIDE the car, watching me. What was weird is that I remember having seen him first, but not really paying attention to him, as is if it was normal. I still can remember his face nowadays, nearly 30 years later, he was probably about 50cm high (about 20 inches) and had a mustache, and a weird grin. So, I didn't pay attention to it, and made another "lap" around the house... And I saw him again, looking at me. Except that this time, I totally panicked and ran inside, calling for my mom and grandma, telling them about what I had seen... After insisting a bit, they came down to check, of course... And of course, there was noone.
Considering I still remember him after all these years, I'm pretty sure I saw something. I know kids have a lot of imagination, but something so vivid is... Unsettling. So I have 2 questions :
1) What could it be ? Gnome ? Troll ? Elf ? Spirit ? I'm good with medieval fantasy lore, but it's "fantasy", it's too distorted compared to the real "myths" and I don't really know what it could be.
2) I had read about the fact that kids could actually see things adults cannot. Being more sensible to things, perceiving things adults can't perceive anymore, as our senses get more dulled with the years. Does anyone have a good read about that theory ? Only serious stuff, I'm not looking for nosleep RP.!
>>
>>18052693
>he was probably about 50cm high (about 20 inches)
>and had a mustache
>and a weird grin

Yep, that's a French guy.
>>
>>18052768
He was probably wearing a stripey t shirt with a string of onions around his neck too
>>
>>18052768
>>18052775
4chan, as useless as usual
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.