[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to teleport And if it is how to achieve it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: kemzom.jpg (6KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
kemzom.jpg
6KB, 238x211px
Is it possible to teleport
And if it is how to achieve it
>>
>>18052578
Im a bear
>>
massieve amounts of lsd
>>
Get really drunk and keep your door open with you nearly out of it.
>>
>>18052578
You can only teleport once you have achieved total enlightenment. When you do, your body will become pure light. You will be beyond the physical world, so you'll be able do things such as teleport, fly, walk on water. Just like Jesus. This is the stage that Jesus went through during the Transfiguration, when he become glistening white.

Immortality is also achieved. Death is no longer needed as you'll be able to freely go from dimension to dimension.
>>
>>18052740
And how do you get to this stage?
>>
>>18052740

Yeah, how?
>>
>>18052578
You have too marry and be keemstars bottom nomb bitch
>>
>>18052578
ok what your going to want to do is put some salt on your tong and think of sour patch kids tatse and the color blueish green while imagining your but itching (left cheek on the outisde not in your crack)

i know sounds dumb but you where not made to be able to do it so its like telling some one how to move a limb they dont have
>>
Yes.
Be a subatomic particle.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.