[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: desktop-1423077268.jpg (86KB, 650x469px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1423077268.jpg
86KB, 650x469px
What happened to him?
>>
be busta made a video about him
>>
A big black super saiyan took him to Narnia.
>>
File: Capture.png (182KB, 1228x487px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
182KB, 1228x487px
Still hasn't been found, dead or alive.
His phone was found near a deep mineshaft, but said mineshaft was searched and he was not found in it. That's the last physical trace of him as far as I know.
>>
>>18052412
If anybody wants to listen to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLtFn9wgmwQ&feature=youtu.be&t=21
>>
File: I9oNWfE.png (17KB, 605x220px) Image search: [Google]
I9oNWfE.png
17KB, 605x220px
>>18052502
I noticed in a mostly unrelated video something that could be related to what he experienced in the cave.
https://youtu.be/2UJxzKjFWhs?t=168
(relevance 2:50~3:30)

The link between the two is speculation but Kenny mentions his body 'vibrating' when getting near the cave. I think this video demonstrates a similar device being used, but in a less potent way. It's possibly some kind of infrasound-like device, but I'm not too sure how much sense that would make for covering such large areas.

Note that the 'M' cave was near Nellis Air Force Base, and this video was taken near Area 51 (an Air Force facility).
>>
We could in theory plot the gps location he was known to be at and them map them on google earth. That would give a pretty good idea of the direction he was going. Then use local mine charts to mark all the known caves and mines in the direction he was walking. If anyone is board.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.