[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music and Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown-11.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-11.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
Is there a connection between magic and music? Can magic be done with music? I feel it can. Listen to me me and tell me what you think.

My dad was a 'ammeter' spiritual satanist in his younger years. I say ammeter because he said it just came to him, through music. He would go into violent trances through music and could summon a demon against people by concentrating on them. He also watched two people cause heart attacks to people by standing behind them in rock concerts. Do you know of things like this? I try to practice magic, but the only times I feel close to a trance or in touch with magic is listening to certain songs.

I was contacted during a particularly bad day by a demon to strike down this person with sickness, cancer of the prostate or kidney stones if I didn't want to kill him. I refused. The demon was replaced by something far calmer and stronger. If there is a difference between fallen angels and demons... this was definitely a fallen angel. It promised me whatever my heart worked for. What I put my hands to, I would excel. But only if I practice demon Magick. I refused again,a nd he calmly left. Later, in some hopelessness, I cried out that I changed my mind. He answered that that's not how it worked. The deal was to practice demon magic, not to sell my soul or make a contract.

I have always felt deep down that if I ever seriously pursued magic, I would be powerful. It's stayed with me for years, I feel like I was born into it. I was casting runes and sigils at ten, before I ever heard of anything like this in my christian environment.

Is music an effective tool? Is there anyone with experience? If magick is done with trances and concentration, then it should be good as this music propels me in ways nothing else can.
>>
>>18051221
IS THIS CONTENT PARANORMAL?
YES
>>
>>18051256
Um.right.Yeah.K
>>
>>18051256
SICK MEME
>>
your help is overwhelming
>>
answer me motherfuckers
>>
>>18051221
me is a wanna lernerino more about disseeeee
lel i´m really interested in this can you yes you OP tell us the name of the songs you mean ? or even a link?
>>
musicians4freedom
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.