[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Text Spooky Stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

File: 6175406.jpg (14KB, 399x298px) Image search: [Google]
6175406.jpg
14KB, 399x298px
Green Text Spooky Stories.

Pretty sure I have a Malicious Spirit following me since, forever.
>13 YO stupid me in early 2000's
>Trying to summon a "Tupla" before they were cool, moreso just wanted a friend because I schooled at home and had no friends
>Accidentally created(?) two
>One's a chimera, the others a big shadowy dude with a hat and a sword.
>They respectfully earn the names Asshole and Hat-Man.
>Hat-Man is much nicer then asshole, looks like the .jpg
>These two absolutely hate each other, experience several dreams of them fighting and the chimera trying to kill me
>Meanwhile, I think I gained the ability to sense presences and it has come in handy. ((Know this works because there's a haunted tunnel and drug-house where I use live. Both times I've gone near them I could sense something wrong before my friends started seeing shit))
>For some reason my dad was a big red flag, never figured out why before it faded when I grew up
>In the next few months I started to sense things very wrong with my own house.
>Starts seeing shadow people, has dreams of creatures coming from my parent's bedroom and the backroom, etc etc.
>Only gets worse when my parents put a glass door that I can see the door to our garage door all the way from my bedroom.
>Start actually seeing things through the glass at night, never left my room after everyone was asleep bc of it.
>Knew something was very wrong because our cats hate being in that back room at night, to the point that they'd howl
> Hat-Man starts to warm up to me and keeping these creatures away, especially the chimera who seems to be drawing these big guys in.
>Later says he's a 'guardian', although I'm sure he has his own intentions
>Creatures don't die down, but Hat-Man is standing guard in my room almost every night.
>We'd hold conversations regularly before he started not visiting anymore
>Started to only appear to tell me when not to do things in my life

(Con't below)
>>
File: 1466911831304.jpg (3KB, 124x118px) Image search: [Google]
1466911831304.jpg
3KB, 124x118px
(con't)
>Skip forward to my senior year, my grandfather dies and we fly out for the funeral
>My entire family is extremely religious & Grandparents are Catholic, but they grew up in this freaky house that they rented out when the kids all moved out
>Mother told me that dad found a pentagram or maybe a demon trap drawn in actual blood on the floors when he was helping re-carpet
>Tenants always reported hearing people walk around/talking
>Uncle later tells me he walked through a wall after an Ouija board told him to, he was 8
>Being me, I wake up from a nap and have to use the bathroom. >Bathroom is at the end of this narrow hallway in a big living room
>Walk down hall, no problem
>Get to living room, we have a problem.
>Immediately feel like I do not want to walk in that room.
>But I have to pee
>Step forward
>Feel something grabs me by the hair and yanks me backwards, knocking my ass to the floor
>Think it's my asshole cousin, turn to yell at him
>No one there
>mfw.jpg
>Do not attempt to cross room again, go to other bathroom
>Later find out that room is where they found the blood drawings
>Still wonders what could have happened had I walked forwards
(con't below)
>>
Hat man sounds based.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (40KB, 512x306px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
40KB, 512x306px
(con't)
>Skip forward again, dating my SO
>There's a creepy tunnel build in 1902 that they had to fill the entrance with bc a train accident that killed maybe a dozen people
>SO wants to check it out, agree bc I trust them to protect me
>To get inside, we have to drop between these rocks in a tiny hole.
>I can see cougar tracks, SO tells me not to worry bc they have gun
>We get inside tunnel, immediately feel that something is not right
>Invisible force does not let me continue, not sure at time if it was fear but I'm very sure now that is was that and Hat-Man
>SO continues, stops about 50 feet away bc he hears something
>His flashlight flickers, we both hear footsteps
>My SO has been in this tunnel before, they know the light flickers but i yell at them that I'm leaving
>Force lets me go, I start to climb out
>Hear something running at me
>I am not a fast person when it comes to climbing, but I was down climbing on the roof of the car before I even realized it was my SO running to get out of the cave
>SO climbs out, runs, we both get in car and barrel outta there
(con't below)
>>
File: end.jpg (17KB, 359x390px) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
17KB, 359x390px
>Later that night
>We're outside making out in the dark
>Feeling awfully sleepy, shut my eyes and open them again
>their face is monstrous
>Panic, draw back and see more creatures behind them
>they're asking what's wrong, but I'm lost in the sauce
>Looking around for somewhere to hide
>There's the big field across from us with one little tree to the left, but I can clearly see something in the middle of the field
>Big tall dude, maybe 11-12 feet wearing a African war(?) mask that covers his torso and head
>Never seen this guy before
>Hear a growl, sees the chimera
>ohfuck.png
>Meanwhile my SO is freaking out, grabs my face and asks me whats wrong
>I try to point out what's going on but they can't see it, notice the two big guys are closing in
>Immediate panic attack
>SO, seeing my distress, picks me up and carries me inside.
>Lift my head, see another Thing I don't recognize
>Girl looks like the grunge, tells me she followed me from the cave because I "shouldn't have gone there'
>Spend next 30-40 minutes with face buried into the couch listening to the woman and chimera talking in another language
>Lift head to check, Grunge is standing next to the couch by my confused SO.
> Chimera and Masked Man are outside, but they seem to be staying away form each other
>The three start to fall back after I promise not to go in the cave again
>The three leave
>Hat-Man shows up sitting on the armchair across from me
>The two of us engage in conversation
>Meanwhile SO has been watching this whole time, is very aggressive to the spirits they can't see but is understanding
>Does not trust Hat because, get this, they too dealt with an aggressive shadow similar to what Hat-Man looks like
>Spend next several months seeing creatures in broad daylight
>>
File: oh-fuck_o_570499.jpg (24KB, 301x462px) Image search: [Google]
oh-fuck_o_570499.jpg
24KB, 301x462px
(Con't. Forgot to type that)
>Time passes, marry SO and move 3000 miles away to apartment 1113
>Does not like the number bc I'm heavily superstitious but rolls with it bc it's a cheap room
>Nothing is right with this apartment
>Cupboards and doors open and shut randomly, I can hear people talking that are definitely not our neighbors and the bathroom has an odd air to it
>Start seeing Gnomes for some damn reason that I cannot understand
>Asshole Chimera starts showing up alot but he's acting more like a lazy house-cat, still scary af bc he's the size of a couch
>I spent a few months unable to be alone once it was dark bc lack of lighting made it very easy to see creatures that weren't there.
>Chimera take beneift of this and starts trolling before he actually gets physical, shoving and biting at me even when SO is home
>One morning after SO leaves, I can hear someone open the front door, walk inside and open the bedroom door, stand there for a minute before closing it and leaving my apartment
>Both doors were locked
>Get cat for V-day and for 'supernatural sense'
>This cat is stupid AF when it comes to logic and supernatural but is very loving and follows me everywhere, helps me calm down
>Surprise Surprise, Hat-Man shows back up
>Is angry at me but won't tell me why, stays for a little while and leaves
>Spooky apartment shit starts to die down, wonder if he did something but also wonder if the chimera ate them

>Fast forward to a few nights ago, spooky shit has started back up
>Shit is starting to go missing
>Thought I saw SO walk to bedroom, but when I asked they was still on the couch
>Last night was watching TV alone with cat when I felt something grab my hair and yank it.
>Very worried
>One of my SO's friend who has a background with paganism believes maybe I summoned a demon (Chimera) and Hat-Man is a malicious with his own intentions
>>
File: 1466910651046.jpg (29KB, 402x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466910651046.jpg
29KB, 402x720px
TLDR: Tried to summon some friends(tuplas), accidentally summon two assholes and started seeing/sensing creatures. Hat-Man protects me from the others and keeps me from doing stupid shit. Another spirit keeps me from stepping into demon trap. Asshole, Hat-Man, and several other malicious beings tail me for years and continue to harass me. It's lately been flaring up, and I don't know why.

Thoughts?
>>
Have you tried giving Hat-Man more hats, or recommending better ones?
>>
Now, forgive me, but I'm not sure I see Hat Man's malicious intentions. He has done right by you before, it seems. Could you give me an example where he has been malicious? Or are you just taking your friend's word for it.
>>
>>18051197
IS THIS CONTENT PARANORMAL?
YES
>>
>>18051240
Top kek
>>18051254
Hat man and I have an odd relationship. When we originally met he was very hostile and scared me for his own laughs. He is almost rather mean when we converse. He's told me he 'needs me' for something before, but all in all he's an absolute dick.
I wouldn't be surprised if he came by to chide me tonight for telling about him
>>
>>18051272
No, I'm literally serious. Actually give him better hats, or something. Make him be less of a dick.
>>
>>18051272
OK; thanks for clearing things up. It wasn't very clear from the story.
Well, in my opinion, if all of these entities are truly bothering you (it seems like so) you should do something to rid yourself of them. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what to do, as I'm a novice. If it was happening to me though, I'd burn some sage or incense, even if it doesn't do anything to these spirits, it's very relaxing and pleasureable. Maybe you could meditate, too.
If you'd like, I'd be very interested to contact you further. Do you have skype?
>>
>>18051234

Rational part of me: You should probably see a psychiatrist or two.

/x/ part of me: Awesome.
>>
>>18051234
Still waiting for the spooky story.
>>
>be me
>be dead
>boo
>>
You have an exciting life with supernatural things, and some dick head friends who protect you, who may or may not want to sacrifice you to satan.
>>
>>18051294
I'm not sure how I would. I threw a book at him once and it went right through him, a new hat might do the same.

>>18051302
Yeah, m'bad. I was trying to keep from making a big-ass wall.
I've done some meditating but the chimera isn't very fond of that, so it enjoys interrupting me. Most of the time I just write to zone out.

>>18051334
Now that you put it that way.... shit
>>
>>18051364
Just put the hat somewhere in your room, tell him it's his, even if he just passes through it.
>>
>>18051374
It's sound crazy, but sometimes crazy works.

Many offering can't pass into other realms, but it's the intent and worth of the offerings that matter.

I say give it a shot, you've nothing to loose by trying OP.
>>
File: mytesti.jpg (373KB, 1313x1599px) Image search: [Google]
mytesti.jpg
373KB, 1313x1599px
>>18051379
Okay. But what kind of hat?

>mfw this might to turn into a hat fashion thread
>>
>>18051382
What sort of hat does he already have on?

Also, since Hat Man and Chimera haven't screwed you over by now, I think they might not be so bad.
You mentioned:
>Chimera take beneift of this and starts trolling before he actually gets physical, shoving and biting at me even when SO is home
When he does this, do you actually FEEL him physically? Or is it more of a spiritual sensation/shock?
>>
>>18051382
I'm really not sure, if the hat is like the shadow from your first pic, that looks like a trilby, maybe find another hate from that era?

Better yet ask hat man if possible?
Though the surprise gesture could mean more. I'm not very experienced with gifting/offering I'm afraid.

I used to offer sage, tobacco, music and dedicate good times/celebrations to what I thought were my spirit guides
>>
Sack up and overcome fear and they will vanish
>>
>>18051391
His hat is almost exact to the picture already. He's very 1920's, so much so that his speech reflects it. I feel like under his overcoat he wears a pinstripe suit but i dunno
Chimera is physically violent, I've fallen over things and into tubs before no thanks to him. Probably lucky for me that his tail isn't a snake bc that's what he uses the most.
There's other creature that joins him alot that I haven't seen, this one likes to grab my upper leg when I'm lying in bed. It's fucking awful.
Speaking of which I feel asshole's presence outside my vision. Not uncommon for him to pop by at night and stare while the cat is asleep.

>>18051401
I feel very much like he'd enjoy tobacco more then a hat. I can't summon him is my problem, he just comes and goes as he pleases. His gift might be left alone for some time.
>>
File: psychedelic-sky-phill-petrovic.jpg (318KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic-sky-phill-petrovic.jpg
318KB, 675x900px
>>18051197
>>18051204
>>18051213
>>18051220
>>18051227
>>18051234

On an unrelated note, I have some pretty wacky visions. If I'm up early in the morning right before it starts to get light and there's clouds out, or right before dusk on a cloudy night, the sky looks like a Psychedelic Painting. Pic related, just add whales, meteors and the sky spilling paint on the earth
I've never done drugs in my life
Another affect of the tupla/spirits maybe?
>>
>>18051459
Where region of Earth do you live in.
>>
>>18051459
http://www.spiritanimal.info/whale-spirit-animal/

Soon as I read whale, this spring to mind.

Perhaps you're suppressing an emotional rebirth that needs to take place before these visions and beings will leave you alone, maybe they're the ones holding you back from this rebirth, this could explain why chimera dislikes your meditating.

They're holding you back from something that will help you grow, but diminish their power perhaps?

Just my theory, you may identify and get something else from reading it.
>>
>>18051463
US, by the Mexican border. My whole family lived around the border but I moved up by Canada before I came back.

>>18051477
I wonder if you onto something, mate. My 'tuplas' did pop in around a very broken time in my life.
>>
Shit, no one has any good green-text spoopies?
>>
File: Creepypasta DesertRat from k.png (1MB, 1360x4752px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta DesertRat from k.png
1MB, 1360x4752px
>>18052375
Will this do?
>>
>>18051197
So has your boyfriend seen you get shoved or like picked up or anything? Cause to me you seem schizophrenic
>>
a fucking 5 post long greentext about your self-induced schizophrenia imaginary friends

either get professional help or a fucking hobby jesus christ
>>
>>18052565
Yes, the night I lost my shit I got pushed off the couch by Grunge-Bitch. He was sitting right next to me.

>>18052595
>self-induced schizophrenia imaginary friends
As if the entirety of x isn't already schizos
>>
Seek help, professional or whatever. Just seek help
>>
>>18051333
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1410127414833.jpg (24KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1410127414833.jpg
24KB, 720x480px
>>18051333
>trips
>>
>>18051333
>trips is truth

>too spoopy even for /x/ anon, delete this immediately
>>
I work in an old factory type building. Odd stuff is constantly happening. Here is what happened this past Monday.
>Basically working alone
>Working late so building is pretty much empty.
>Just me and the cleaning/ porter staff.
>Lights in my suite are going mad
>Flickering on and off.
>Try to turn off light
>Still turning on and off
>Call porter staff as they are there for instances such as this.
>Lights still flickering.
>Gets ladder
>Tries to take out bulb
>Takes it out puts it aside.
>bulb explodes
>guy looks at me and goes wtf
>Checks breaker box
>all is fine
>weird low rumble comes booming from hallway.
>we both go to check
>sounds like its getting progressively louder and closer.
>kinda feels like a rumble that you can feel.
>it feels like standing near diesel engine.
>all of a sudden huge bang
>guy literally books it
>I shut door to suite
>Im pretty freaked out but I have a bit of work to do.
>rumble stops, lights are fine now.
>about 2 hrs pass with nothing insane happening.
>about to finish and close up when all the computers in the suit start to turn on.
>screens are all fuzzy and shit..never seen anything like it before.
>Pull plugs as im leaving for night.
>still on.
>call boss to tell them.
>think im fucking with them, tell me go home for night, say its just the electric.
>I go home
>Literally dreading work tomorrow.
>>
>be last night
>house sitting for mi madre for a week
>taking care of animals, watering plants, smoking herb, tf2 and 3dstrike
>homie comes over, we smoke a blunt
>i'm stoked because i find an extra 20 bucks on the counter, comment about it to the homie
>we do some coke (like half a gram in two hours)
>come back in to do some dabs
>20 dollar bill is gone
>wtf
>house is totally locked
>dog was inside and would have barked
>nothing is missing, money coke weed wax rest of the cash still there
>cats are chillin
>homie mentions that i had asked him if he had put cash on the counter, he hadn't, he saw the extra twenty
>wtf intensifies
>we're both noping existentially
>both feel watched and physically sick, tightness in the solar plexus w/ nausea for me and homie got a headache
>we both mistook the 20 multiple times and nothing happened or a ninja took it or its aliums or reality glitch/wormhole slide
>both obsessing over the situation, increasingly uncomfortable and paranoid
>put on tim and eric to get minds off it
>can't get minds off it
>i'm expecting cupboards to fly open or banging on the front door to happen any minute
>this feels like its been happening forever, its almost morning right?
>we look at the clock, it's ten thirty
>noticed the bill missing at nine
>wtf intensifies
>put on 'here comes the sun' and buddhist chants simultaneously and take a walk around the house
>tiki torch is knocked over and an odor of human shit around my back gate
>gaze into the abyss
>abyss also gazes into me
>'fuck you, abyss! gtfo here b4 i fuck ur bitch ass up'
>feels good man
>homie takes off around 2, says hes never been so scared, spiritually speaking
>up till 5, feeling all good today
>well that was fucked up
>>
OP,

I am a psychologist. Have you looked into the possibility of being schizophrenic? It settles later in life. The fact your hallucinating in broad daylight, having conversations with things no one else can see, and literally seeing a colored sky are very tell tale signs of schizophrenia.

In fact your whole green text is loaded with apparent signs. Please, at least go get checked out.
>>
>>18058532
>Weed and coke
>WOW start seeing things
>Paranormal
>>
File: mouse messiah.jpg (47KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
mouse messiah.jpg
47KB, 480x640px
>>18058738
>has no drug experience
>has poor reading comprehension
>is a fuccboi

choose three, that's you
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.