[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Aam5yzNP.jpg (55KB, 1006x1006px) Image search: [Google]
Aam5yzNP.jpg
55KB, 1006x1006px
I need some help with identifying something that has been bothering me for at least 10 years.
To this day, I still have no idea what it was, how it got in, or what it wanted.
Believe it or not, that is all up to you.
I just need some clarification.
Inb4 fake

After having played all day with my favorite toys, 12 year old me had a nice dinner and prepared for bed.
As my mother tucked me in, she sang a lullaby.
After she finished it, she turned off the lights and closed the door.
I was quite excited about the next day for unknown reasons.
The more I thought about the next day, the heavier my eyelids were.
As sudden as mid-day rain, I fell asleep.
At around 10:45 PM (I had a digital clock next to my bed), I suddenly woke up for no apparent reason.
Wide eyed and scared, I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my blanket tighter. (I was a kid, give me a break)
A movement in the corner of my eye grabbed my attention.
I looked towards the window.
Infront of my window, there was this figure, just sitting there.
It looked like a teenager all covered in black goo, it's eyes there but not really noticeable.
As it turned it's head towards me, it said that everything was going to be alright.
I have never felt more at peace then that moment. (Never felt at peace anytime after that peculiar night), and I almost instantly fell back to sleep.
What was it?
>>
>>18050771
IS THIS CONTENT PARANORMAL?
YES
>>
>>18050771
Danny DeVito
>>
anon, consult Jesus Christ on all things... He is the living God and no spirit in the universe can do anything to a person trusting in Jesus Christ, for once become His, we are untouchable for the Spirits (unless God permits it, in which that isn't likely without God telling you He will allow a spirit to affect you)
>>
>>18050771
>GPS
Was already written. I not write gps? Double spoopy, I was going to say I also saw a strange talk figure when I was a child from my bunk bed but resembled a large figure in a cloak I said hello like Lionel Richie style but odd.
>>
>>18051338
It looked at me, then walked through I guess my window but I was reassured, like the thundercats ghost (also a kid) this was a protective kind of entity.
>>
>>18050771
sleep paralysis
>>
>>18051344
It's suddenly dawned on me, they come often, Like I can't describe how I know my memory has been suppressed but when i think of that entity, it's like that's not the only thing I've seen.
>>
Thanks for replying guys. I may not entirely know what it was but I know I am not alone.
>>
>>18052505
Also, I don't believe in god.
>>
>>18052509
But after confirming the existence of paranormal entities you are considering that he may exist, right?
>>
>>18052518
No, still not. If he or she is the one to keep me safe, I don't want to hear it or know about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.