[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160821_174210184.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160821_174210184.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
Ok /X/, I know you guys probably get people on here all the time asking for help but idc I need it.

I moved into a new house and I'm pretty sure something lives in my attic. The entrance is right above my computer desk in my room (pic related btw it's the entrance) so it really freaks me out. The first night I was here I heard scratching coming from the ceiling I was pretty angry because the previous tenant didn't mention any problems with raccoons or anything in the ceiling. So anyways the next morning I decided to open the attic (and let me just say now that was a terrible idea). when I first opened it, it was slightly painted shut but not so much that it was hard to open it just took a little extra force. Anyways I looked inside the attic and there was nothing so I closed it back and went on my way.

But I noticed something.

After I opened it the first time i kept hearing it creak/slide/just plain drop down as though someone kept opening and closing it (spoopy). It honestly made me really paranoid so one night I stuck a piece of paper in the crack so if it was opened the paper would fall and I'd know.
I slept pretty bad that night because I kept thinking about what could be in my attic. So anyways, when I woke up the next morning the first thing I did was check to see if it had been opened.

FML the paper was on the floor.

So now after trying to think of what I should do I came here. Please help.
>>
>>18050576
Kill yourself.
>>
Why not just get a gun a drive whatever's in your attic out? That, or, take the pussies way out and call the cops.
>>
record yourself exploring it and upload to youtube
>>
>>18050591
Before it kills you.
>>
File: front.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
>>
Welp, it ain't a demon or a spirit or some sort of monster OP. Those things exist on another plane where they aren't constricted by an attic.

If anything is in there and it can open the door, it's surely human.
>>
File: 1470178917692.jpg (147KB, 1713x667px) Image search: [Google]
1470178917692.jpg
147KB, 1713x667px
My dad was a police chaplain for sometime. He used to give advice to criminals and lead prayers for them, etc. Anyway one time they had a case where an office was being broken into. Things were going missing. Employees heard strange noises. Almost everything was being messed with, and moved out of place. So, they installed better security. Until, there was a lead. Someone broke a window FROM THE INSIDE. The glass shattered out of the building, instead of inwards. At this point they had a point of entry. So, the police decided to investigate further. There was a homeless guy living in the crawlspace above where everyone worked. The entire fucking day he would be up there. At last, at night he would come down and steal food and valuables.
>>
>>18050576
Probably a rodent or raccoon. I wouldn't investigate without a good dust filter. Check the ceiling in all the rooms for piss stains coming through. You'd be surprised how disturbing rats and raccoons can be.
>>
>>18050576
I have one of these in my room and the wind sometimes blows under the shingles and causes it to move/lift up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.