[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning(Lilith)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 50

File: succubi.jpg (41KB, 151x500px) Image search: [Google]
succubi.jpg
41KB, 151x500px
So for paranormal scientific purposes, how would one go about invoking Lilith or her many children? This is completely theoretically driven, for reasons, of course. What if one were to say want unholy children with a succubi, for science. And yes I have a girlfriend, I'm just greedy.

Info? Warnings? Etc. A
>>
>>18049061
Ask /sum/
>>
Lilith gets a bad rap but this is a bad idea
>>
>>18049061
gendo please go
>>
you just want some demon edgy demon pussy
go fuck a rotten cows corpse, thats the experience you may get if you just attempt to summon friking lilith like it is not a big fucking deal.
really all this demon summoning thing is stupid becsuse no onehas the actual knowledge nor training to do it right
you may summon an half assed succubi burning all your energy to do so but thats just the first step, youll end up dying if you dont know how to keep her on the line.
im just saying tho, do whatever
>>
File: 1469899092108.png (81KB, 578x488px) Image search: [Google]
1469899092108.png
81KB, 578x488px
>>18049061
>>
>>18049600
I'm fucking ready
>>18049257
>>18049334
>>18049360
Yeaaahhh, I worded that extremely poorly, I just want a succubi. I'd rather not be eviscerated both physically and spiritually by such a high power entity as Lilith. Just a sexual demon. Damn the finger waving is real, I just want knowledge, the repercussions are not my biggest concern.
>>
>>18049657
Go ask the faggots on the Summoning General, they need another guy for their LARP group.
>>
If you are seeking a science for evidence and proof of magic or God, i am he. I am the Tree of Life. Not a demon.
This evidence is the fact that these letters came together.
C, creation flowing right from the start
A, an egyptian plumb tool used to measure level surfaces
L, a square tool used to create level perpendicular surfaces
V, a drawing compass tool used to measure perfect circles
I, a ruler tool used to measure increments of length height and width
N, in English a symbol of non-completeness, in Orkhon a symbol of completion, destruction and ending.
Other wise, call upon Lillith, ask her for one of her children. Mate with them or speak. It is good to give an offering, but never required.
- Calvin
>>
File: eb9[1].jpg (57KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
eb9[1].jpg
57KB, 600x719px
>>18049657
>a succubi
>>
File: 1439919845017.png (12KB, 499x393px) Image search: [Google]
1439919845017.png
12KB, 499x393px
>>18050481
Nigga lets not go down this path.
>>
>>18050486
>you there nigga?
>>
>>18050486
I don't know, we might have to.

>summoning
>invoking
So which one is it, OP?
>>
>>18050504
>that never will stop being funny. summoning a duke of hell and addressing him as nigga
>>
Yo is this real?first time coming across this post and my thirst for knowledge points me there.
>>
File: zak bagans.jpg (57KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
zak bagans.jpg
57KB, 498x498px
>>18049061
/x/ needs to have a sticky for this.

Have it say "properly warned ye sez I" (in a pirate voice) and then let them become darwin award winners.

OP - just imagine yourself as that uber douche Zak Bagans (from Ghost Adventures). He summoned a succubus and then wrote about how something drains his energy and drags him out of bed and attacks any female that hits on him.

If you want that keep on looking. Eventually we all get what we deserve
>>
>>18049837
Fucking lost
>>
>>18050481
I'll take an honest grammatical mistake over those idiots who try to say a succubus (male) is a thing that makes sense.
>>
File: amongstashes.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
amongstashes.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
>>18050508
invoking.
>>
File: Creepypasta You There Nigga.png (210KB, 1156x812px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta You There Nigga.png
210KB, 1156x812px
>>18050511
>>18050504
I was compelled to post this/
>>
>>18049865
Wasn't that one of the Chipmunks, you're not a wizard that's narcissism, you tool.
>>
Who's candle jack anyway?
>>
>>18049061
I wouldn't. I summoned Lilith so I could have sex with a guy and I turned into a really manipulative and abusive person. Wouldn't recommend it, didn't help my mental health.
>>
>>18050523
hes a douche but i love the show, something about a bunch of assholes going "bro! bro something just pushed me fuck fuck shit fuck" is funny as all can be.
>>
>>18049061
DONT DO IT ANON I DID AND IT WAS HORRIBLE

i did a summoning ritual and something came to me, it stuck around for a week giving me a mild euphoria like feeling then it suddenly turned on me. i had a massive mental breakdown and i was sent to a mental hospital for a little while. it mentally tortured me for months aftwerward then left when it got bored.

it's been 2 years and it hasn't returned but since then i suffer from dissociation from time to time.

it used me and left me with a mental scar i'll have to live with the rest of my life. it's not worth it, anon.
>>
>>18051499
it's not so bad when they do it the other way round, like start nasty but leave on a good, like they're fucked off you woke them up but then realise oh alright mate I'll help You.
>>
>>18051530
at some points it kind of felt like it had pity and stop but then it would just hurt me again.
>>
>>18049061
succubi are beautiful, dangerous things. like an animal. treat them with respect. don't trust them. be proactive.

they're good practice for a fledgeling wizard because they always test you. if you pass the test, you'll cum buckets. if not, you might as well get blue balls.
>>
>>18051499
you're only feeling that way because you're too impressionable.

demons aren't bad. they're teachers. try to understand what your negative, uncomfortable feelings are telling you, and disregard the feeling itself.

emotions are whores.
>>
>>18051566
Problem Padawan you felt. Master this first.
>>
>>18051631
They don't have feelings just intentions.
>>
>>18049061
Seriously, how do I do this, going to do it anyway just give me some advice.
>>
File: 1471087497304-1.png (428KB, 635x478px) Image search: [Google]
1471087497304-1.png
428KB, 635x478px
>>18051825
this should be good.
>>
>>18051831
My soul, my choice!
>>
>>18051836
i understand. that's fine. post results.
>>
>>18051838
Results for advice.
>>
>>18049061

I did some research on summoning for the luls.

Firstly, you have to have a dedicated Alter to whom you want to summon. You have to truly believe in whom you want to contact, and with each item placed upon the altar have your intent in mind (aka, the intent of giving them a gift) They are all powerful beings and you should be so lucky to be graced with their presence. The items you use must be related to Lilith, such as her favorite incense and such.
Mirrors are also important. Apparently they are the portals to other realms. So have several. Especially if you're calling her forth, I believe you can 'make a doorway' by facing 2 mirrors in front of each other. If I'm not mistaken you basically have to pledge your life to this being to ever have a chance of calling them out.

And because they are beings from other realms, it's possibly their lives too, have ended.

Anyways, I'll stick around to answer any questions you have, and if you want to goog anything about this, you have to attach the word "Magick"
>>
>>18051941
Also, if you -do- decide to do this, you are basically a servant to this diety and have to give continuous gifts to keep them happy. If you shrug them off, be prepared for the worst. They may one day get bored torturing you and ruining your life, or they may decide to make you struggle til the end. That's why you have to do research and see if Lilith is the right choice for you.

Also, don't be worried about getting the wrong being. If you're channeling Lilith, you will get Lilith. It's the same effect of if you're using a Ouija board, you could get something you didn't plan for. Stay focused! Don't let your fears control the outcome!
>>
>>18051941
What should I know if I want to summon/invoke a succubus?

What should I do to make them happy?

How do get inspiration from them?
>>
>>18051969
I don't know if you'll get -inspiration-, and you have to be EXTREMELY specific. A being that you can find in the history books Aphrodite, Lillith, Hekate, Abonde... What is your ultimate goal?
>>
>>18051986
There is a wiki group that has a list of succubi names.
>>
>>18051986
>What is your ultimate goal?
Happiness, aside from that, inspiration writing and a kind of mental calm.
>>
File: Lilith-Red-Close-up.jpg (86KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lilith-Red-Close-up.jpg
86KB, 576x720px
Ok I'm here, OP. What do you want?
>>
>>18051997
I would DEFINITELY choose a different being. What you're looking at are demons, their goal is your suffering. They're tricksters more than anything.

Hold on, Let me get you a list of better choices.
>>
>>18052008
What would you have me do?
>>
>>18049657
>I want
>>
File: Jill Banner.jpg (8KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
Jill Banner.jpg
8KB, 150x200px
>>18052018

Turn the microwave back on.
>>
>>18052008
Lol Lilith on the internet. I think she would laugh at that
>>
>>18052016

Or not put the effort in. Not sure if you just want the fingerbang or what
>>
>>18052028
She's very popular on POF.

Captcha: Loire STOP
>>
>>18052026
It was still on.
>>
>>18052028

I don't really laugh about it, just numbly refresh it over and over until I fall asleep again.

>>18052042

Well microwave me some burritos, then.
>>
>>18052046
I don't even have any burritos.
>>
>>18049061

If you have to ask, you have no hope to control her in any manner.
>>
>>18052046
Your clearly not the night mother
>>
>>18052034
>POF
What?
>>
>>18052050

Man... go to the store and get some microwave burritos. Come back and make me like 5 and also get hot sauce idc what kind. Also get black mt dew if you can find it, or regular mt dew i guess.
>>
So does anyone have a link on how to summon them
>>
File: lilith-udon-ufs.jpg (176KB, 898x900px) Image search: [Google]
lilith-udon-ufs.jpg
176KB, 898x900px
>>18052054

wtf is a night mother lol. is that from dungeons and dragons or something?

/x/ you're so far up your own assholes with all this night mother, tulpa, faery realm george soros george noory rp tripfag circlejerk nonsense you don't even recognize when some real paranormal ass shit is going down in your own board.
>>
>>18052060
>black mt dew
That's some good stuff.
>>
>>18052066
They're demons. Turn off the lights. Call out to Lillith or "sexy demon yo" and use a mofukin ouija board.
>>
>>18052060

>black mt dew

I kinda believe you now, she totally would drink something that turns poop green.
>>
>>18052070
The night mother is what most men call Lilith
I am one of her children, so if you are the true Lilith you would know me
>>
>>18052066
Basically just told you. alters are IT. it takes time, money, incense, mirrors, and knowledge on who you are giving yourself to. They don't share this info online. I just want to see what happens to you when you try...
>>
>>18052084
You better not be talking shit about black mountain dew.
>>
>>18052096

Code red is eternally superior, I am sorry.
>>
>>18052073
>>18052084

it's the best soda except for pepsi blue and dr pepper cherry, but if your poop is green that's on you, bro, not the soda.

>>18052085

You must be one of the ones I put up for adoption, lol. Seriously wtf night mother, isn't that from The Elder Scrolls?
>>
>>18052102
>isn't that from The Elder Scrolls?
Oh shit it is.
>>
>>18051239
thanks for posting that. I had no idea what they were talking about. Now I do. I can't imagine the balls of someone saying that.
>>
>>18052102
Couldn't you just magic up some soda.
>>
>>18052119

Oh yeah I forgot thanks man.
>>
>>18052124
You got any advice?
>>
>>18052102
Night mother is the name I see and hear used most i don't know where it originated but she has had many through the ages. Her name is in the English tounge Lilith. She is mans equal if you look at it from a biblical respect, cast from eden and abandon by god himself.
Through her experience outside of religion in such a time she soon became known as a demon. She achieved things man could not on his own accord, and as a result is outside of the rebirth cycle.
Not to say she can't take human form, but I doubt she would for such trivialities as posting on a forum
>>
Interesting, I had a dream involving A very short poem letter written to me signed by Lilith it was written in green and red thread looked hand made, was sowen onto my old school folder (15 years old) it also involved me taking a demon from a prostitue.
>>
>>18052139
In the dream i took the demon from the prostitue willingly, then I woke up in another dream and someone handed me this letter, it was a dream within a dream
>>
>>18052134

>but I doubt she would for such trivialities as posting on a forum

You would be surprised.

This is one of the better places to go if you're notorious and want to watch/interact with people. There's no true knowing, you know?
>>
>>18051478
oh I love the show as well. It is one of my favorite shows. I love it how they "dude bro" their way into everything.
>>
>>18052134
>but I doubt she would for such trivialities as posting on a forum
Why would everything have to be important, they could have hobbies.
>>
>>18052124
Almighty Lilith.
Take me to thou place of seething and torture@!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
https://succubuslove.wordpress.com Don't now if it's real but give it a try. Make sure you read everything
>>
>>18052145
True. But I can assure that the Lilith here though may be named Lilith is not Lilith the deity
>>
>>18052195
And OP doesn't seem to actually care. he just wants some succubus dick
>>
>>18052209
Wouldn't it be pussy?
>>
>>18052195
>Lilit
>>
>>18052059
Plenty Of Fish. I feel bad, now.
>>
>>18052110
And The 5th Element...
>>
So I want to write about succubi, how should I do it, anything to avoid or things I should do?
>>
>>18052228
At this point with your lack of questions or imput you should just google it yourself
>>
>>18052244
I've exhausted google, just throw something at me.
>>
>>18052215

If I actually gave a fuck about OPs sexual urges.
>>
>>18052249

If you were truly curious, you would have made some actual effort to communicate with some of the passing posters trying to share some interest in what you were doing.
I even offered earlier to help get you information.
So uuuh. Next time don't just wait for someone to share what you need. Take initiative and ask the questions. Even if it sounds dumb. All you've been doing is asking the same question over and over
>>
>>18052263
And if I don't know what I am specifically after?
>>
>>18052271
The initial question was How would one go about invoking Lilith or her children, right?

You wanted, Info, warnings, ect...

When given to you the how, and the what, and some more information on succubi in general you just kept asking

"But how do you summon? how do you summon?" Kind of ignoring the information given, rather than asking questions about what's been given to you.

It's all theoretical, but I was an outsider to a wiccan group. Which was extremely difficult to actually gather any information about. Finding and reading the books they use and which ones they deemed 'fakes'
>>
>>18052228
In what way do you want to write about them and why
>>
File: lol.jpg (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
31KB, 250x250px
>>18052195

Yeah I'm probably not your made up elder scrolls DnD whatever. Lol.
>>
Is it possible to summon Lillith to become one of her children/apprentice/etc
Not for sex, not for her children to visit and fuck, but to become a pupil of hers
>>
>>18052448
I am a child of hers and can not summon her, you must first get to know her, know her through your actions embrace her way. Maybe after dedication to her she will reveal her true nature to you
>>
>>18052491
Embrace her way? How can I learn more about her way? I've always had an interest in her and honestly believe that she is not bad but some symbol of stronger feminine independence and power. I want to be able to follow her way if that will help me show my dedication and thus contact her.
>>
File: 1438166512449.jpg (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1438166512449.jpg
7KB, 223x226px
>>18049061
You do understand she is YOUR mother too, right?
People tend to forget plenty of basic truths, but humanity as a whole is mostly a byproduct of Cain and Lilith playing "hide the sausage".
>>
>>18049061
Lilith chooses those who she possesses. You don't have any say in her possession as a man. Simple as that. And you don't want her to possess you.

If you do want her to. My suggestion is learning to seduce every woman you come across, and fucking them senseless and being the suavest mother fucker around.

You don't want her to possess you. And she won't bare your child. She'll bare no man's child.

If you really want her to possess you follow my advice. Be ready to regret it.
>>
>>18052530
and while I'm at it.
Be prepared to fail in everything fortuitous after being possessed by her.

Also... she doesn't appear as a sexy demon bitch. Quite the opposite.
>>
>>18052510
I wouldn't exactly call her good, but she does stand for the strength of women. Her way is one of never giving in, embracing who you really are and what your given, it is her way to be dominant and unrelenting and also cunning but only respecting to those willing to show it in return.
This is all I can really offer
she is the origin of the succubus she can be seen as a vampire, do you really want to know someone who can pretty much literally eat your soul if you pissed her off.
>>
>>18052533

What does she appear as?
>>
>>18052684
Ugly angel dude
>>
Anybody else just wanted to call Lilith because they wanna chronicle her existence and wisdom?
>>
>>18049061
>paranormal scientific purposes
Now there's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one.
>>
>>18052491
edgy
>>
>>18053604
Who you calling an ox moron?
>>
OP here, and after visiting some other threads I ran into some friendly advice. While much of it was telling me to leave or kill myself some people actually shared their own knowledge or links.

Of the links I followed was to this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK13_DlgFNo
Now i didn't believe this shit at all initially. But after listening to it in my sleep and while I masturbated shit was pretty weird. i kept feeling this cool breeze, an pressure on my chest. At times i felt pricks of heat at random spots on my thighs. All n' all it was some spooky shit. My lights flickered a little bit and the air just seemed cooler. the strangest part was i caught myself exhaling without thinking about it, the air that came out seemed really thick. I panicked and stopped exhaling, and after that I just quit all together. try it out, prove me wrong, I don't really care anymore.
>>
>>18052703

Scary ugly?

>>18053586

Like something that powerful will show up and have tea with you.
>>
>>18052102
>Seriously wtf night mother, isn't that from The Elder Scrolls?
Yes. Not only that, but she's the goddess figure for a cult of evil assassins. Not really the kind of person to talk to if you're looking for a sexy demoness to have fun with.

As for Lilith? Adam was a fucking idiot. "No, I don't want a beautiful, sexually aggressive woman who really, really wants to get on top and do the work because she's that horny for me."
>>
>>18052524
>Cain and Lilith
Now there's a fucked up story.

"Oh, you don't want me, Adam? Fine, I'll fuck your murderous son!"
>>
>>18055031
>person to talk to if you're looking for a sexy demoness to have fun with
In TES, that would be Sanguine.
>>
File: ShadesOfHeresy.jpg (132KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
ShadesOfHeresy.jpg
132KB, 500x588px
>>18049061
Not only do you want to summon a demon, not only do you plan on NOT killing it, but your want to cheat on your girlfriend with it. You're a degenerate fucking heretic, OP. I hope someone purges your ass.
>>
>>18052524
Source?
>>
>>18052530
Literally this. You have zero say in the matter. Your soul your choice, I get that. But this is Lilith we're talking about here, and its ultimately HER choice.
>>
>>18055031

Doesn't she steal your life energy during that sex tho? Might not be horny so much as hungry.
>>
>>18055461
She can through sexual means but may not, depending on if you actually have anything other than life energy to offer. Though most don't,
>>
>>18055461
She didn't become a succubus until after she left the Garden.
>>
>>18055461
In my book that's the same thing.
>>
>>18049061
No one knows because Lilith and 'her many children' isn't/aren't real
>>
You need to lock into the Neutral or Law path and defeat her at the Ring of Gaea headquarters. After that you can summon her with a special fusion.
>>
>>18055702
true
>>
File: 1447127914034.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447127914034.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>18055182
The Book of Nod. Gnostic beliefs heavily imply it and its understandable, considering the pure genetic offspring of Adam and Eve, such as Methuselah and his kin are pretty damn different (by description), when compared to normal humans. People don't really think over the significance of Lilith. Adam was the first man, but obviously you can't have a singular being populate the whole planet without a proper partner and Eve was not the optimal choice. Sadly, it was Adam's choice, since god once more enforced the "free will" over his providence in the most memetic manner. But, let's keep to the point - Lilith is essentially the optimally calibrated mate for Adam - a birthing matrix of sorts. She is a factory for mass production, coupled with unique genetic splicing and everything you could want for its own purpose. So, naturally as Adam was being a fag and all, Lilith came upon Cain in the land of Nod, after his banishment and, well you know the story afterwards. Consider this shit and you soon understand why we are the way we are as a species.
>>
>>18055702
Explain to me how I can do what I do then
>>
>>18055805
What can you do?
>>
>>18055818
Suck dick, obviously.
>>
>>18055822
Demolished
>>
>>18051499
>giving me a mild euphoria

Did it force you to buy a fedora?
>>
>>18051499
Sounds like you drove yourself into a mental break
>>
>>18055818
I can manipulate ones sexual desire/sensations/hormones. Can also take this energy if I so please. Basically can turn on anyone and induce any sexual feeling in them I please
>inb4 rp autiat fag
Don't believe me... Oh sorry I'm fresh out of fucks to give
>>
File: jim.jpg (26KB, 348x321px) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
26KB, 348x321px
>>18056001
lul
>>
File: 1436358574029.png (266KB, 542x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436358574029.png
266KB, 542x480px
>>18056001
>can make members of a species, currently in its harshest period of sexual repression horny
Oh, such power! Do you show some skin too?
>>
>>18056016
No actually I don't need to be anywhere near them, I could literally do it to you right now. But I need some connection to you. Picutres work fine. Can be a fully clothed shot doesn't even need your face, I just need something to work with
As long as your not male, never tryed on a male probably could, I just dont much like the idea,mainly due to the fact I'm not gay, but if your willing to part with all of your energy, maybe then I might.
Seriously though if there is a female at least lurking I'm not kidding, and I won't take any energy your not already giving out
>>
File: 1446037193429.gif (1MB, 209x180px) Image search: [Google]
1446037193429.gif
1MB, 209x180px
>>18056042
>I have a gender
>I have a corporeal form
You rp faggots are disgusting.
>>
>>18056060
Fuck you Mr high and mighty, I bet you know what form every being takes and how they manifest and every other minute detail about them. I know what I can do, I don't need your acceptance to do it so think what you want.
Regardless I'm going to bed, but if this thread is still up in the morning and a female happens to want proof of my ability, I will do my best when I wake up
>>
>>18056087
ROLEPLAY FAGGOT
*clap clap clap clap clap*
>>
File: 10024316.gif (193KB, 200x164px) Image search: [Google]
10024316.gif
193KB, 200x164px
Why the fuck do you want to summon a demon and why the fuck is it Lilith, one of Lucifers wifes? If you want succubi then learn something about demons first. You can`t just woke up one day and say "I`m horny i`ll sumon a succubi" ain`t worin` this way.

Probably you`re too much of a pussy to ask Lucifer himself and to lazy to learn about Demons, Satan, Lilith and other stuff.
>>
>>18056087
Ur pathetic
>>
File: raffing.gif (463KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
raffing.gif
463KB, 480x270px
>mfw I see all these RP fags
>>
>>18054276

Yeah, that sounds pretty good. I just like hearing stories from other people, it makes me feel like a child being read a bedtime story.
>>
>>18049061
>invoking Lilith or her many children?

I think it's a very bad idea. More so than playing with the devil.
But that's my opinion though.
>>
>>18056139
She's married with Sammael, which translates as the venom of god. He has three other wife, former humans who became married to him. Lilith is the one non human.
I can point one thing though. They speak Enochian, the language of Enoch.
>>
File: 278.gif~c100.gif (10KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
278.gif~c100.gif
10KB, 100x100px
>>18056319
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxCCNfInSm8
>>
File: Master Necromancer.jpg (2MB, 2000x3437px) Image search: [Google]
Master Necromancer.jpg
2MB, 2000x3437px
>>18056827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9DOJmUaHL4
>>
>>18055703
carried me through ng+ when I did neutral, nice demon desu
>>
>>18049061
>So for paranormal scientific purposes, how would one go about invoking Lilith or her many children? This is completely theoretically driven, for reasons, of course. What if one were to say want unholy children with a succubi, for science. And yes I have a girlfriend, I'm just greedy.
>Info? Warnings? Etc. A

I think you should seek information from either an Archaeologist/Historian rather than asking this on the internet.
>>
>>18056092
>>18056148
So what your willing to laugh and insult but too scared to actually take proof.
Either yous are shills or the real role players here. You Believe summoning demons is possible but not a human with their abilities, or is it just the fact your truly trying to make people look past anything supernatural
>>
>>18057273
edgelord
>>
File: agony.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
agony.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>18056953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3850343039&feature=iv&src_vid=R9DOJmUaHL4&v=gICuKtcBh3E

Cinematic trailer implies Lilith. What a coinky-dink.
>>
>>18056835

do you know the full angelic/demonic marriage record?
>>
Is there a Lilith equivalent for men? You know, a being that sees every man as sort of his son, wants to help men take control of their sexuality, that kind of thing.
>>
>>18058394
yes, and his name is Allah
>>
>>18057406
Every gruesome body-horror desolate empire of psycho gore has to be more intense than the last, or the spoiled brats (customers) will poo-poo it.
I think here or very soon we approach absurdity or a general loss of interest in this crap.
>>
>>18058394
Lilith was a discredited storm goddess, shoe-horned into Genesis fanfic.
So make one up.
>>
>>18057473
Enochian was made up, out of thin air. If you study Hebrew a little you can see the way the guy who made it up did too. Not rigorously, but as a hobbyist.
>>
>>18058394
No there is not. Lilith was woman created from the same dust as Adam where as eve was made from Adam. The male equivalent of lilith is Adam, but he was forseken by god unlike lilith who forasken god
>>
>>18049061
Find me. I'm ready to make the deal.
>>
>>18058731

source?

>>18058737

source?
>>
File: the-cake-is-a-lie.png (298KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
the-cake-is-a-lie.png
298KB, 604x604px
>>18055041
Considering the legend tells we are the incestuous children of Adam and Eve descendants, that's just icing on the cake.
>>
>>18058805
Well, damn, that's irritating. I'm getting tired of the idea that sexuality is the domain of women. I hear all the time about how this woman or that woman is "in control of her sexuality" and how great that is, but I've *never* heard about "male sexual liberation" or "men taking control of their sexuality". Instead, it's all about how dangerous and threatening male sexuality is, and how a guy always needs to be careful to prove he's not a rapist.
>>
>>18059488
>I've *never* heard about "male sexual liberation" or "men taking control of their sexuality"
Well, at least not in a context that wasn't "We need to go back to traditional values!"

It's like I'm being told I have to side with either feminists or traditionalists, but I disagree with both.
>>
>>18059488
Yeah its bull shit, but it doesn't change what happened in the past, why not stand upbfor the rights you believe you should have instead of looking for a symbol to follow
>>
>>18050517
it's just role play, don't worry.
>>
If that is rp then what the fuck is the point xD
>>
>>18049657
There's plenty of information about summoning succubus on the internet
I would say you just need to get the básica idea of a summoning ritual.
Try one of that half-assed tutorials that are hanging arround, afther that go for some sex idoser or some background white noise, search for her so deep inside you thats you get outside ando calle ver name, or a name, or find someone there ando ask them how can you find what you desire, of you happen to find what you want good luck, if not, keep looking and make sure youre exploring the world inside you and not using your imagination
>>
Lilith couldn't hold a candle to my vigor.
>>
File: 1471627546362.png (245KB, 769x437px) Image search: [Google]
1471627546362.png
245KB, 769x437px
ITT: People who willingly want to get their life force sucked out through their dicks.

When will people learn that entities that adhere to your most animal instinct such as sex drive are bad news in general? You are free to play with fire if you want, just don't cry when you burn your hands.
>>
File: 1471430983158.jpg (66KB, 842x725px) Image search: [Google]
1471430983158.jpg
66KB, 842x725px
>>18059850
Exactly, fucking fools.
>>
>>18059850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrrky5Jg9D0

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eMPEROR EMPEROR EMPERUR!!!!
>>
>>18051499
That's because you're mentally ill enough to think that this shit is real.
>>
>>18059488

Tantra will let you redirect the orgasmic energy inwards so you can also have multiple orgasms. Men and women were cleaved in two and now they fite.
>>
>>18049061
jesus christ just buy a fucking dog if you wanna fuck something that bad pussy isnt worth ur soul dude
>>
>>18049061
Post in her threads or your mother will die in her sleep
>>
I just want to be able to summon a succubus for my Teron'gor cosplay.
>>
>>18052085
Well then, a question only people really next to her can answer, how many daughter does she have in hell? Oh and please no biblical reference or any other book
>>
My advice is stay woke if you wanna invoke
>>
File: Ultramarines_Artificer_Armour2.jpg (27KB, 250x403px) Image search: [Google]
Ultramarines_Artificer_Armour2.jpg
27KB, 250x403px
>>18060465
For the Emperor's divine glory!
>>
>>18049061
It is forbidden to summon the Mother.
Doing so will result in an unpleasant death.
You have been warned.
>>
File: Basede as fuck.jpg (75KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
Basede as fuck.jpg
75KB, 900x720px
>>18060465
>I ANSWER ONLY TO THE LORD!!
>QUESTION ME AND DIE!!
>BORN TO RULE! I WAS CHOSEN BY HEAVEN!!

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE EMPEROR!|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR THE EMPEROR AND THE MADDENED FURY OF CAPSLOCK!!
>>
>>18063177
I'm going to be honest, this just makes me want to attempt to summon her and live stream it.
>>
>>18063325
May his presence bless us eternal!
>>
>>18063177

before or after the hot sex?
>>
>>18060981
I guess that could be part of it, but there's more to it for me. I've noticed that "sexual liberation" and "taking control of her sexuality" is often associated with a woman flaunting herself and basking in how sexy everyone thinks she is. That's what I'm looking for, but that doesn't seem to be a thing for men in our world.
>>
File: 1450037474448.gif (429KB, 173x142px) Image search: [Google]
1450037474448.gif
429KB, 173x142px
>>18056001
OOOH OOH! Try it out on me! I got nothing to lose right?
>>
>>18063177
Nice dubs, also who said it was forbidden?
>>
>>18064886
well? will no one answer my question?
>>
>>18064886
>>18065277
Have patience, it takes a while.
>>
>>18065297
sorry, im just fustrated from all the questions I have yet no answers. Not from here in perticular but from all the studies I've been doing around the subject. mostly like how most sites and book pages i've been referred to claim they are spirits but they dont entail what kind or what they truly are infact. Im totally confused. also since they have "no morals" and require you to accept them for what they are in order to stay in contact does that imply I would have to give up all my morals? or does that mean I should accept her for what she is and thats the end of it. seriously guys im really lost here.
>>
http://pastebin.com/raw/ZHPM0KVz
>>
>>18064743

fite me
>>
>>18064743

You really think men don't bask in their sex appeal? Like Brad Pitt is the best actor ever or something.
>>
>>18065349
I'm not sure about the "no morals" thing. Something I've seen a few people say is that succubi have a light side and a dark side, the dark side can be scary, and they'll eventually want to reveal that dark side to you so your relationship will become deeper.
>>
>>18050511
Ah I loved the Boondocks.

"He was so bad...he even called ME, the Devil himself a..."

"BITCH ASS NIGGA!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUYyR79QOgM
>>
>>18050523

Zak Bagans is so fake anyway.
>>
>>18051419
> I summoned Lilith so I could have sex with a guy and I turned into a really manipulative and abusive person. Wouldn't recommend it, didn't help my mental health.

So you're telling me.....it was the Queen of Succubi that made YOU a bitch?
>>
>>18060716
> That's because you're mentally ill enough to think that this shit is real.

Aint that true of all /x/ ?
>>
>>18066560
HELL AIN'T SHIT!!!

I lost it.
>>
>>18049061

OP Here are the answers you seek: http://pastebin.com/K6nhEK28
>>
>>18049061

This also might be of some use to you.

https://succupedia.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/letter-of-intent-how-to-summon-a-succubusincubus/
>>
File: Emperor.jpg (48KB, 680x814px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor.jpg
48KB, 680x814px
>>18066623
>http://pastebin.com/K6nhEK28

Anon, I'll save you the trouble. This is just roleplay.
Thankfully I'm an archaeologist so, I might point you to the path. You shall buy a book named "History of Magic" by Eliphas Levi. It's a simple book published in 1860. It has what you seek to, at least, scrap the surface.
Then, you shall also acquire another book. "History begins in Sumer" by Samuel Noah Kramer, this book shall help you decode the ancient sumerian dialect and give you more information about her.
Now, if you further wish to be a crazed individual, then you must buy the "Mammoth Book of Symbols" by Nadia Julien so you can play with chalk on the ground.

My experiences with it. Well, I never actually ever once thought of doing it, never worked. In fact, I might just downright tell you it's ancient supersticion.
>>
>>18066687

A scientist...on /x/?

Well that's something you don't see every day. :D

A question -you say it's an "Ancient Superstition". If that is true...does that not apply to all religions in all the world today?

That doesnt stop from believing in, and practicing them -even having profound experiences. Which I assume, it is what the OP is ultimately looking for (even though he says it's for "scientific purposes"). It's a strange thing to me. Practicing spirituality and occult arts for scientific purposes.

>>18049061

Also OP, I think this is relevant to your pursuits.

http://fraterbarrabbas.blogspot.com/2015/07/more-thoughts-about-evocation-and.html

More Thoughts About Evocation and the Reality of Spirits
>>
>>180641806
Lilith is an entity that does not medle in the affairs of of any and all Mortals. Whether it be a child of Eve or a child of her own.
That aside, she is also the personification of Feminine strength and independence, so summoning her or an aspect of her for personal gain, like sex, will only provoke her if she evens appears.
>>
>>18067477
>so summoning her or an aspect of her for personal gain, like sex, will only provoke her
What's so bad about sex?

It sounds like "feminine strength and independence" are just your codewords for "bitchiness".
>>
>>18067477
>e is also the personification of Feminine strength and independence

Uh...No. She's a monster that abducts and kills children during their sleep by smothering them. The very concept of singing a lullaby is to ward her off.

I don't know how kids these days put XX century ideals on entities that are pagan and were feared thousands of years ago for being a craddle robber.
If she's anyone's patron saint, then she's the matron of whores and women you leech off men after a messy divorce.
She's the worst representations a woman has to offer just as the devil represents the worst aspects of a man.

Seriously, female strenght and independence.
Ah! I laughed.
>>
>>18067817
TL;DR
>If a woman doesn't let you objectify her she's "bitchy".

>>18067865
Adam wanted complete dominion over Lilith, and Lilith wasn't having it.
The first step to being Independent is not being controlled by someone/something else all the time, and Independence is a characteristic of Strength.
And the Folklore of Lilith killing sleeping children was made up to explain infants dying in their sleep.
>>
>>18067865

> Uh...No. She's a monster that abducts and kills children during their sleep by smothering them. The very concept of singing a lullaby is to ward her off.

But ayyy if you want to be childfree having an interdimensional entity do the deed is a sure way to escape charges of murder. But I think this is on like Gozer level shit.

BUT HERE'S A POINT OP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_spouse

Spirit Spouses have been widely apart of spirituality all over the world.

> The spirit spouse is one of the most widespread elements of shamanism, distributed through all continents and at all cultural levels. Often, these spirit husbands/wives are seen as the primary helping spirits of the shaman, who assist them in their work, and help them gain power in the world of spirit. The relationships shamans have with their spirit spouses may be expressed in romantic, sexual, or purely symbolic ways, and may include gender transformation as a part of correctly pairing with their "spouse". Shamans report engaging with their spirit spouses through dreams, trance, and other ritual elements.[1] In some cultures, gaining a spirit spouse is a necessary and expected part of initiation into becoming a shaman. Evidence of spirit spouses may be seen in non-shamanic cultures as well, including dreams about Christ by nuns,[2][3] who are considered to be "brides of Christ".[4]

If that's what you want OP, you can get one and it doesnt have to be this particular named entity or it's ilk. Or who fucking knows....maybe they are all secretly different perspectives on the same phenomena.
>>
>>18068091

> Adam wanted complete dominion over Lilith, and Lilith wasn't having it.
The first step to being Independent is not being controlled by someone/something else all the time, and Independence is a characteristic of Strength.
And the Folklore of Lilith killing sleeping children was made up to explain infants dying in their sleep.

Question: how do you separate folklore surrounding gods , powers, and other named entities from...the truth?
>>
File: 1466871897646.png (119KB, 883x955px) Image search: [Google]
1466871897646.png
119KB, 883x955px
>>18049061
>Be male.
>Get yourself into a heterosexual relationship.

Done... they all bleed 1 week out of every month for a reason.
>>
>>18068091
TL;DR
>Being sexually interested in a woman is "objectifying" her
I can stereotype, too.
>>
TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>18068435
>TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
>>
>>18056042
hey I'm a female, can you "induce any sexual feeling" to me
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 435x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 435x470px
>>18068803
Hey baby, wanna fug? :DDDD
>>
Would succubi show up for girls?

A-asking for a friend of course.
>>
>>18049061

The most REAL ANSWER op:

Step

Take DMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuUZhzd2RGA
>>
>>18068903
That's called an incubus.
>>
>>18049061
nice roleplay
>>
>>18050481
M
>>
>>18068954
Aren't incubi male?
>>
>>18069005
Yes. I think the anon you quoted just didn't consider that lesbians might want a succubus or that lesbian succubi might exist.
>>
>>18051941
>You have to truly believe in whom you want to contact,
Why is this always a stipulation?
Someone explain this shit to me.
Let's say the supernatural is real. Okay, it's not supernatural. It's natural. It follows rules.
How the fuck is something as arbitrary as "belief" fit into rules? What level of belief is even necessary?
Is it Allahu Akbar "I believe so hard I'm willing to die to see this through"? How about hardcore american southern christfag? What about liberal agnostic "I'm so superior to atheists"? Exactly how much "truly believe" is the necessary amount? Because "belief" isn't actually something that exists. There's just varying scales and levels of confidence that your information is accurate.
>>
>>18066570
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
>>
>>18064743
Eh, I'd say that if demons/gods are real then their HAS to be one for male sexuality.

Maybe you should go looking for him yourself?
>>
>>18068164
You put two and two togther and use your common sense.
The folklore regarding her killing sleeping infants has been debunked, and I believe someone has already linked you to an article to support the claim.
>>
>>18068225
I see you can also try to change the topic to try to cover up the fact that you're a misogynist.
>>
>>18069207
Just as you can quickly jump to unfounded ad hominems in an attempt to evade the original question of "What's so bad about sex?"
>>
>>18069215
To paraphrase, you said yourself that it's just fine to summon Lilith just for sex.
You also said that Feminine Strength and Independence sounds like my codewords for "bitchyness".
You act as if women HAVE to comply to your demands, or she's "bitchy".

How are you going to try to justify that?
>>
Holy shit this thread has been up for awhile
>>
>>18069116

Only when she's done blowing me.
>>
>>18068903

Yes, a girl can invoke a succubus too. They're generally much more open to alternative sexualities than most humans.
>>
>>18055031

Except every female attempting to get on top is actually using it as a strategy to break their penis.

Men are more conscious and need to take control of the females who they have successfully courted.
>>
>>18056042

>babbies first imagination
>>
>>18070088
Why should I believe you? You're Satan!
>>
>>18049061
You can't summon Lillith. You can summon any other demon bar her. On a friendly note doe have a good reason to summon a demon.
Don't act like a disrespectful little shit.
Satanist reporting in.
>Inb4 edgy.
>>
File: A1qWKY9.gif (688KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
A1qWKY9.gif
688KB, 664x714px
>>18070207
Not edgy, filthy heretic.
>>
>>18049837
dammmmmmn
>>
>>18051941
how the fuck should I know her favorite incense, google??
>>
>>18070260

Cedar. You cant go wrong with that.
>>
>>18051941

Black Mirrors? I have heard of a black mirror method of succubi summoning.

>>18069084

ALL these rituals and stuff? They're religion. Think about that. Ancient. Religion. Now in the modern age people sort of half-ass religion (well excepting suicidal zealots). Basically, you have to accept the existence of the thing you are contacting or summoning as FACT.

That aside you say

> Let's say the supernatural is real. Okay, it's not supernatural. It's natural. It follows rules.

Well of course it follows "rules". Why?

Because HUMANS follow rules. In fact humans have hard time understanding chaos. So everything must have rules. ;D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1334712/Humans-concept-randomness-hard-understand.html
>>
File: giphy (44).gif (798KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (44).gif
798KB, 500x281px
>>18055031

> As for Lilith? Adam was a fucking idiot. "No, I don't want a beautiful, sexually aggressive woman who really, really wants to get on top and do the work because she's that horny for me."

Now imagine the mythology turned out differently. Adam accepts Lilith, and in fact becomes a sub. What then would the future be like today?

>>18055177
> Not only do you want to summon a demon, not only do you plan on NOT killing it, but your want to cheat on your girlfriend with it. You're a degenerate fucking heretic, OP. I hope someone purges your ass.

What if he's into getting his ass purged? I mean it sounds kinky.
>>
>>18071371
>Now imagine the mythology turned out differently. Adam accepts Lilith, and in fact becomes a sub. What then would the future be like today?

I can tell you
>Women
>Running anything
>Into the ground it goes
>>
>>18064876
as I said I need something to work with
>>
>>18071406
get ready, 'merica
>>
>>18071484

Muh body is ready. But is my soul?
>>
>>18049061
Don't fuck around with her, OP. When I was younger, I was training to be an acolyte of Lilith. I backed out, and was plagued by intense paranoia at night that I didn't sleep before sunrise for almost a year. Not even fucking kidding.
>>
File: lilith66.jpg (667KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
lilith66.jpg
667KB, 1600x2400px
>>18071785
> Don't fuck around with her, OP. When I was younger, I was training to be an acolyte of Lilith.
> I backed out, and was plagued by intense paranoia at night that I didn't sleep before sunrise for almost a year.
>Not even fucking kidding.

Yeah Lilith cursed you for a year and day because you acted like a fucking pussy. Nobody likes time wasters. I mean yeeeah they're immortal . All the time in the world. But it's disrespect.
>>
>>18051016
Ok retard, pay attention. Succubus: female form. Inccubus: male form. Succubi and inccubi are the plurals of those words. You don't have to go farther than fucking Wikipedia for this information, which makes me think about the kind of research and effort you've put into this.
>>
>>18049061

https://www.amazon.com/Lilith-Monographs-1-Immaculata/dp/1419644963
>>
>>18055782
>The Book of Nod. Gnostic beliefs heavily imply it and its understandable, considering the pure genetic offspring of Adam and Eve, such as Methuselah and his kin are pretty damn different (by description), when compared to normal humans.
Waaaaiiit. You dont mean....THIS "Book of Nod" do you?

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/The_Book_of_Nod

Because little else comes up.
>>
>>18071959
Huh? I don't know what it is about my post that made you think I didn't understand that.
>>
>>18049061

I suggest you take a look at fringechan, there is a thread up there including links
>>
>>18071265

The last thing you want is a Cedar loving succubus...
>>
File: qZhfUok.gif (343KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
qZhfUok.gif
343KB, 300x300px
>>18071371
>into getting purged
...Fuck. This is giving me an existential crisis.
>>
>>18072906

are they better than the patchouli ones?
>>
File: 1469598708948.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1469598708948.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>18049837
>>
>>18060716
Why don't you go back to /b/ then?
>>
>>18066537
>>18065349

>No morals

No human morals, but they have personalities. There are things that they like and things they don't. Some of them might require some rituals and be called by different names. They are not animals...

The real doubt is that maybe some godesses from different cultures could be described as succubus?... although I am not entirely sure about what the real difference is between them.

Are they demons? Or different entities? They exist, but I don't think they are properly described by any culture yet.

However they are pretty real that much I know.
>>
>>18069215
Dude just embrace your misogyny. That's what women want. That why Lilith left Adam. She was bitchy because Adam was being a little bitch. True story. So when someone calls you a misogynist just smile and say, "I sure am."
>>
>>18072033
No, I mean THE Book of Nod, which is a mystical text of the gnostic sect within the catholic church. Supposedly, this whole shit comes from it and the book itself was destroyed during the cleanse of the second sons around the 17th century.
>>
File: 67876j.jpg (64KB, 472x473px) Image search: [Google]
67876j.jpg
64KB, 472x473px
>>18075190

Ah well, too bad no copies of it exist. I mean, that is of course -if it EVER existed.

President Yanukovych crucified owls in his back yard. Was this some secret anti Lilith sentiment?
>>
>>18075239

> He led the men into his bedroom, where an Orthodox Christian icon stood on a bedside table, and then his small office, where he lets his grandchildren play while he works. He also showed them a fireplace in the living room he said he had to abandon because a family of owls had settled inside.

https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/secrecy-surrounds-ukrainian-presidents-home-18821
>>
>>18049061
Why would she even want to fuck you? what do you have that she wants? You're on 4chan you're probably ugly as sin and living in a studio apartment with your bong and laptop. Why does anyone think that any loser can summon a legendary demon/god even if they do the ritual exactly right and direct their willpower? Its like calling someone on their cellphone, why would they be interested in answering? whats in it for them? some /x/ fags micropenis? Some mongoloid children?
>>
>>18075277

What IS the worth of a Soul?
>>
>>18075395
three fiddy
>>
>>18075415

I should have known.
>>
File: 1447905253833.gif (147KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447905253833.gif
147KB, 640x480px
>>18075239
Well sure, we would never know if it existed, but considering the cleanse that the gnostics had to endure, enforced by the church, it is safe to assume they might have been onto something. They were no ooga booga cult, but rather the natural extension of neoPlatonic thought, serving for centuries to re-infirm the ideological inconsistencies of the church itself. On a related note, the assumption you can "summon" Lilith and that shes a "demon" is pretty retarded overall.

To all "summoners":If people want to summon something, summon yourselves some courage and confidence and go out to get some pussy. Consider this: if a succubus was to materialize infront of you right now, she would still be a manifestation of flesh and blood. Nothing special, gentlemen. Meat is meat and be it a mouth, vagina or anus, it depends very little which the girl is. Putting pussy on a pedestal is the only thing keeping you from it. It is an orifice, nothing more and nothing less.
>>
File: Heresy.jpg (253KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.jpg
253KB, 800x530px
>>18075430

You know King Solomon was said to be able to call up the Lilin, who dance for him in his court. But of course ya know he had a magic ring given to him by the Archangel Michael.

Now, if you look at the spirit spouse in various cultures you will see that the said spouse only visits them in dreams or altered states. But it is treated just like a relationship with a corporeal person. The spirit spouse can also do other things for their mortal spouse, within the spirit world or the like. I suppose the real issue here is that when people say "I want to summon/call an _______" they usually never have any goals beyond immediate base gratification. And yet such a relationship, if established would in fact open the practitioner to so much more.

That aside I also thing such people like the OP have the idea of binding, and controlling something. Which ....may be a hubris, and likely no living thing, nor ever-living entity would want to endure. It's likely trouble. As for what a "demon" is, many cultures accept the existence of Evil spirits but Judeo-Christianity demonized all pagan Gods whether major religion, or minor local Gods. This stems from monotheism, under which even other groups mythologies are reinterpreted.

>>18049061

On a related note Frater Barrabas -" witch, practitioner of ritual magick, past member of the OTO, Gnostic Bishop, founder of Order of the Gnostic Star" has two articles on summoning and demonic sex.

http://fraterbarrabbas.blogspot.com/2015/07/sexual-fantasy-magic-and-demonic-sex.html

http://fraterbarrabbas.blogspot.com/2012/02/demon-lovers-succubi-and-incubi.html

I feel the OP should read them.
>>
>>18075469

Interesting info. Have you had any first hand experience on the subject?
>>
>>18049061
sry for the retarded level, i'm french, french people is the most retarded one from whites, i have also an antipsychotic drug in my brain which made me lose qi points.
i have summoned a succubus 8 months ago, and since 3 months she torture me. it's literally hell when she does it, and she does most of the day. i would reduce my family to slavery to be free from her without a thought.
>>
File: 1472065858273.png (800KB, 900x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1472065858273.png
800KB, 900x1177px
>>
>>18075451
You're seriously a giant cunt. You and your group of friends.
>>
>>18076162
Truly, bronies are the worst kind of demons.
>>
>>18049061
>So for paranormal scientific purposes, how would one go about invoking Lilith or her many children?
If they are actual researches they likely wouldn't, would stop hoping for summoning fuckbuddy and would actually try going for more respectable invocations and evocations.
>>
>>18076249
Ironically /mlp/ has it's own /sum/
>>
>>18049061

Succubus go where they want and fuck who they want.

If you are not a person of interest to them, they will ignore you. In fact, people who dont ''want'' them are the ones who usually encounter them.

If you are not

>Someone with experience with spirits, preferably with a knack for it.
>An exceptional person ( Leader of man, priest, artist, ect)

Your chances are really dim, even doing the rituals, who although not necessary, increase your chances.
>>
>>18075395
A few years of happiness? A little inspiration for music or something? Some souls are worth more than others and unless you are some billionaire rothschild with political influence you aren't worth shit. Ask yourself what you have that the entity could want.
>>
>>18076433

so you're trying to tell me that my bank account is directly correlated with the value of my soul?

why can't my emotional range or perspective be of value to an entity?
>>
>>18076617
Apparently succubi are just as shitty as normal women, if >>18076314 and >>18076433 are anything to go by.
>>
>>18076314
But from what you first said wouldn't you have to be someone that doesn't want shit to do with spirit or doesn't have a knack for it for your chances to be greater.
>>
>>18076617
Your emotions arent worth shit, all demons are interested in is your ability to influence other souls or cause the death of others or something. Even benevolent demons want something and unless you can give it to them why would they take the tine to show up at your house.
>>
>>18076617
I mean maybe purity of soul could interest them. But you are on 4chan so I'll let that one speak for itself. Its like if you had a famous musician's phone number, why the fuck would they answer and come to your house to teach you music unless there was something in it for them? And why in gods green earth would they ever have sex with you?
>>
>>18076999
>purity of soul
So why would a demon be interested in pure soul? And what determines the purity of your soul?
>>
>>18075395
About the length of a piece of rope
>>
>>18076919
>>18077021
He's just making shit up to give himself an excuse to call us all losers, puff himself up, and rain on our succubus parade. I wouldn't bother thinking about it.
>>
You guys are still talking about me? OMFG BLUSH ^///^
>>
do you think maleficent was a propaganda piece about lilith that tried to paint mankind as the enemy?
>>
>>18076883
>>18076919
>>18077276

I am not saying you guys can't have a sucubbi but that the intention to have it is contraproducent in MOST cases.

Why? They do not care for that, It doesn't fit their taste. If you somewhat fit their profile or attract her attention they will get to you.

Its not either hard or easy, you just either are or at least try to be (rituals). But if your mentality isn't right, there is no chance.

They have personality.
>>
>>18077549
>But if your mentality isn't right, there is no chance.
You weren't just talking about mentality. We apparently also need extensive prior experience with spirits, and we also need to be in the top 10% in terms of money/power/status/talent/etc.

>I am not saying you guys can't have a sucubbi but that the intention to have it is contraproducent in MOST cases.

>Why? They do not care for that, It doesn't fit their taste.
So what does fit their taste? Are they only attracted to people who don't want them? That's fucking stupid.

How about this: I'm so depressed and self-hating that I'm ready to kill myself. There's a part of me that wants a succubus, but I know that if one really came to me, my self-loathing would make me push her away no matter how much I might wish she'd break through my resistance and basically rape me. That sounds a lot like not having the intention. I'm certainly not going to do any rituals, because I despise myself too much to give myself permission to try to get what I want. It almost seems like I might be a good challenge for a succubus. So where do I stand?
>>
>>18077339
Do demons say "Oh my god"
>>
>>18077549
Oh I could care less about the succubus I just found your statement a bit confusing.
>>
>>18077626
There was nothing wrong with my statement.

>>18077611

You dont get it. Its not the fact that wanting them that decreases your chances, but the type of people who wants it. I am generalizing... That is why i use the word Usually and Most. Because this is not the case for everyone.

Imagine worshiping some pagan god of lets say war or whatever. If you dont follow a particular profile (for example being a warrior or being related to war in any case) your chances of gaining their favor are extremely dim, yet not impossible.

It is the same with succubus. Unless you are relate to her, lets say practice magick, or whatever that particular succubus like (mentality) You would need to be someone particularly special to call their attention.

Doing rituals helps a lot to call her attention. But you need to have the right mentality (actually be into what she represents)

My personal experience was after a ritual to a goddess. I did a ritual for a completely different purpose (To gain help on occult practices and divination), and i just happen to click with her, since that was what she represented. I didn't even want it (at the moment)

Hence why i say they go where they want and ''fuck'' who they want. I am not talking shit about nobody, just stating the obvious.
>>
>>18077692
And English is not my native language so sorry for that. Being drunk doesn't help either.
>>
>>18049837

savage af
>>
>>18077339

Tits are overrated. I'm all about the booty. So....Lilly -can I call you Lilly? What does a mortal have to do to be able to worship succubus ass? Is there a sign up sheet? A waiting list? Applications?

.>>18076162

That was funny as shit.
>>
>>18078173

Go peer into a dark mirror in a sunless room, and ask me by name for knowledge. The room should be pitch black.
"Lilith, grant me knowledge."
You can leave the mirror then. Within the next 24 hours, masturbate. When you come, do so in my name.
"Lilith, this is for you."
Within the same 24 hour period, go to sleep. You will have a dream, and when I appear to you answer my question honestly.

That's it, qt3.14 ^///^
>>
>>18052090
Altar. A-L-T-A-R. Altar.
>>
This thread is so autistic and retarded on so many levels
>>
>>18077616
Good point
>>
>>18059488
>I've *never* heard about "male sexual liberation" or "men taking control of their sexuality"
lel
>>
>>18078416
How is this thread autistic?
>>
>>18078608
It's called Viagra grampa, stay in tune with the times.
>>
>>18078608

Take control of your sexuality men!

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oM6wDxaXI0
>>
File: Old God.jpg (463KB, 1510x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Old God.jpg
463KB, 1510x2048px
>>18066687
Hello there friend, I've returned. It seems there's a misconception around here, about summoning Lilith. Well, according to ancient myths there are no summons for it since, in the concept of ancient times, Lilith was a living breathing, entity that lived alongside humans thousands of years ago in a temple devoted to her, practices included sacred prostitution and offerings to her. You see, sumerian religion is far more complex but, I'll give you a summary.

The worlds, everything was created by a primordial chaos, a explosion from the belly of a monster named Tiamat. The sumerian gods came first along with many other creatures and even the worlds. The human world was then "found" by these deities who were trying to find gold, eventually they grow lazy and create man after 47 tries, the first being black and the latest being pale. Eventually the world is populated by humans, the servants while a part of the deities remains in earth and the other leaves to their homelands. This all changes during a revolution in which man usurps them and the flood happens. But not all are killed since a part survives thanks to their creator's plight. "This part is complicated since a crucial piece of the writing has gone missing.

And that's sumerian religion in a nutshell BEFORE the Epic of Gilgamesh takes place.

Lilith is a demon from Lamashtu.

Ishtar was the goddess associated with females. People tend to mix these two together when in fact they are farther from each other.
Ishtar was a voracious female deity, seeking to forcefully have sex with any man she fancied, including males. It is said that sacred prostitution pleased her so, IF you are to summon Ishtar, you need a woman.
Which goes down to the first problem of people are having about wanting a woman.

I hope this debunked some problems here.

Oh and keep in mind that Lamashtu is also a deity, thought manevolant hence being a demon. She was the daughter of Anu.
>>
File: They_Live.jpg (139KB, 610x869px) Image search: [Google]
They_Live.jpg
139KB, 610x869px
>>18077530
Considering it was from Disney, yeah. Don't believe the media, the demons already own it.
>Pic related, it's basically a documentary.
>>
>>18077616
>>18078469

>OMFG

>Oh My Fucking God

not exactly the same as OMG
>>
>>18078416

>posting worn out statement in thread about worn out topic
>>
File: 1469558681377.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469558681377.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>18078204
>>18077339

I want to impregnate a Lilith
>>
OKOK HERE'S HOW TO SUMMON A SUPERNATURAL PROSTITUTE!

STEP 1: STICK YOUR MOTHERFUCKING DICK IN AN ELECTRIC OUTLET
STEP 2: KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>18078204

Just can't let go of the feeling I got over this. Roleplay or not somebody gotta try it. Just really strange how's its composed, solid grammer and all.
>>
>>18078759

Well I am all for the people who attempt nofap and if it actually brings them positive change, then it's all for the better.

However I have some serious problems with many claims this video makes such as the fact that masturbation actually hinders personal success when it should be that an ADDICTION to masturbation can, likely, CONTRIBUTE to a decrease in mental health which becomes a hinderance to your desire to work ahrd and succeed.

It's just claiming that masturbation is plain bad for you, is the cause of why people are unsuccessful and also that by not masturbating you are more likely to achieve eventual success.

Well to me this is a level of bullshit similar to the abstinence and anti masturbation propaganda from the church. This kind of therapy doesn't have the same effect on everyone, masturbation doesn't have the same effect on everyone. Some people are seriously addicted to fapping and that's a problem in itself, People who masturbate too much and starts having unrealistic expectations of reality when it comes to sex, that's another problem that can be caused by porn and an addiction to masturbation. I fap when I'm horny because I get horny a lot and this is not because I can't control myself, it's just that I want to and if I spend a long time without fapping, I come too fast once I have sex. Personally I have no problems with my life and I have, so far, achieved many milestones of my future plan and am on a steady way to accomplish them all and I've been fapping to fucked up porn for many many years.
>>
>>18079203
She's a female witch\demon(?) being portrayed as a hero, so basically pushing the whole "evil is actually good" narrative.
>>
>>18079853

> Just can't let go of the feeling I got over this. > Roleplay or not somebody gotta try it.
> Just really strange how's its composed, solid grammer and all.

Wow. You're surprised someone one could have solid grammar (heh and spelling)? Well I mean she's an immortal succubus. She doesnt even need a BA in English.
>>
>>18079917

I mean, it worked for Drizzt Do'urden right?
>>
>>18052134
She's currently still trying to suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole so idk
>>
I've been a fan of /x/ related stuff since I was a kid and I've always had a certain fascinating for this side of things. Still though to actually try to go throw it her something like this? Nope. On the extremely small chance something would actually answer the summons this just doesn't seem worth it. As much as I'd like to actually meet Eligos and to see the ritual in person just nope.
>>
>>18079746

>everything is fucked, but you can summon a demon to fuck so it's allllllllllllll gooooooood
>>
>>18077692
So are there ways to find out what a particular succubus is into?
>>
>>18080978
Or find those who are into the same things you are?
>>
>>18080908
If I had a succubus to fuck, I wouldn't worry about stuff either.

All you need is love.
>>
>>18049061
Yo, Lilith's son in law here, best thing to do is hit up her pintrest.
>>
>>18082197

IT'S A TRAP :O
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.